Roxanne and Willie Ch. 15

Story Info
Roxanne tells Willie about her interview at Bob's Auto Ranch.
6.1k words
4.32
35.9k
7
0

Part 15 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This is the fifteenth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous fourteen episodes of this series, I encourage you to do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

* "Well let me see, where should I start?" Roxanne paused to think. "Bob was really nice. We met in his office. His secretary Melanie and Vince Reinhardt, his chief executive officer were both there."

"Bob started the interview with some easy questions like where did I grow up and where did I go to high school."

I took a sip of my beer and kissed Roxanne's cunt. She let out a little gasp and slapped my head. "Be careful, I'll get too turned on. I won't be able to tell you what happened."

I smiled. "Sorry Mistress."

"Well don't let it happen again." She paused and laughed, "At least not in the next ten seconds."

I picked up her foot and kissed her toes. Roxanne sighed. "Oh that's nice. Keep doing that."

She took a moment to enjoy the attention I was giving her feet. Finally she continued. "So the next question Bob asked was what happened with my last job." She smiled at me. "Peewee, I'd already decided to tell the truth so that's what I told him."

"What exactly did you say?"

"I told him that I was working in the bar at the Calvert Hotel. A customer invited me up to his room for a little party after my shift. He was a hot guy so of course I said yes."

"I'll bet that got their attention."

Roxanne smiled. "It sure did."

"So anyway, I told them that as soon as the guy got me into the elevator things got pretty hot. He had my blouse unbuttoned and my brassiere unhooked in a flash. The next thing I knew, were making out and he was playing with my bare tits while were still in the elevator."

Roxanne looked down at me and smiled. "All three of them were pretty quiet at this point." She laughed. "I had their attention."

I gave Roxanne's cunt a light kiss and said, "I'll bet you did."

When I kissed her Roxanne sighed for a moment and then she continued her story. "The next part really blew old Bob away. I looked right at him and explained that when we got out of the elevator I tried to cover myself up, but the guy stopped me. He wanted me to walk down the hall with my tits hanging out." Roxanne shrugged. "I told them that the idea really me turned on, so I did it. We walked the whole way down the hall with my tits exposed. When we got to his room we actually stopped before we went in so that he could kiss and lick my nipples."

Roxanne grinned at me. "Bob was pretty amazed. He took a moment to think about what I'd just told him and then he asked me how I lost my job."

My wife shook her head. "Peewee, I was so upset about this last week, but now the whole thing seems kind of funny to me. " She shrugged. "Anyway, I started laughing and I told them that there were security cameras in the elevator and hallway. The whole thing was recorded on tape."

"All three of them started laughing when they heard that." Roxanne smiled at me. "Peewee, they were fun people."

"We all laughed for a while and then Bob stopped and asked me if it was okay for him to call me Roxie. Peewee, he was a really nice man. I think that was the first time anyone has ever asked me that."

Roxanne shrugged, "Of course I told him that I would like that very much."

My wife leaned forward. "So anyway, Bob smiled at me and told me that he thought I had big beautiful breasts and that he'd love to be able to see that tape.'

"What did you say when he said that?"

"I thanked him for the compliment and then I told him that I suspected that the security staff at the Calvert has probably made a number of copies. He could most likely buy one on the internet.'

I started laughing, "What did he say to that?"

"He asked me if that bothered me."

"What did you tell him?"

"I said that I was proud of my breasts." She giggled, "And then I asked him if he'd like to see them." Roxanne smiled at me. "Peewee, I thought that would shock all three of them, but it didn't. Old Bob is very smooth. He just stared at me and told me that he would love that."

I was starting to get very excited. I took a deep breath and asked, "What did you do?"

My wife leered at me. "I looked Bob right in the eyes, lowered the top of my dress and showed him my tits."

I looked up at Roxanne. I could tell that she was also getting excited. I quickly asked her, "What did he do?"

Roxanne laughed. "Bob may be old, but he's a man. He looked at them for a moment and then he told me that I was right they are beautiful. After that, he stood up, walked around so that he was standing directly behind me and asked if I would mind if he touched them."

"What did you say?"

Roxanne grinned at me. "I did a lot more than talk, I reached back, took his left hand, placed it on my left breast and told him that I didn't mind at all."

I gasped. I know I should have had better control, but I was just learning about being a cuckold. This was a new experience for me.

Roxanne noticed my excitement and smiled. "Want to hear what happened next cuckboy?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes please."

My wife smirked at me. "I don't think a little cuckboy should be wearing clothes when his wife tells him about the fun she had playing with a big man. Strip down to your panties!"

I quickly took my clothes off. When I started folding my trousers Roxanne stopped me. "Cuckboy I don't have all night. You can do that later. Now kneel down at my feet so I can continue telling my story."

I immediately got back on my knees.

Roxanne nodded approvingly. "That's a good little boy." She stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Pull your panties down. I want to be able to see your cute little peepee."

I did as I was told. My erect penis sprang to attention as soon as it was exposed.

My wife giggled when she saw it. "Peewee, I love it. When other men play with me, you get just as excited as I do."

I submissively bowed my head. "Yes Mistress Roxanne."

Roxanne smiled at me. "Peewee, I want you to enjoy my story, so I give you permission to stroke yourself while I'm telling it." She paused for a moment and then she glared at me. "But do not dare to allow your little toy to spit. If you do you will be severely punished."

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes Mistress Roxanne. I understand. I will be very careful." There was something about my wifes expression that told me that I should take her threat very seriously.

Roxanne stared at me. After a moment a very subtle smile appeared at the corners of her mouth. I think she was just beginning to comprehend the full extent of the power she held over me. She brazenly spread her legs and started rubbing her clit. This knowledge was obviously very exciting for her.

After pleasuring herself for a few seconds she closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and sighed. She took another second to pull herself together and then she sat up and said, "Let's get back to my story."

Roxanne looked at me. "Peewee, Bob cupped my right breast with his other hand so that he could play with both of my tits at the same time."

She leaned forward. "Now here's the best part, While he was playing with my titties he said that he heard I got married yesterday."

I closed my eyes. I knew what was coming next. This scene was about to become incredibly humiliating. A little thrill rippled through me as I realized I was in the middle of a masochistic cuckold's wet dream.

Roxanne took a deep breath and slowly smiled. She knew exactly what was she was doing. She got a sadistic thrill out of humiliating me.

"I told him that he'd heard correctly. I said that I married a wonderful man named Willie Oliver. I told him that you were the sweetest person in the whole world.'"

Roxanne looked down at me and grinned. I grinned back.

Roxanne continued. "Bob asked me how I explained the loss of my job to you."

"What did you tell him?"

Roxanne winked at me. "I told him the truth."

"Really?"

She giggled. "Yes, really."

"Exactly what did you say?"

Roxanne thought for a moment. "Well, he asked a lot of questions. He was very curious once he understood that you knew I partied with other guys."

"So, what kinds of things did you tell him?"

Roxanne laughed. "Honey, I told him everything. I told him that I called you Peewee. I told him that you liked being my slave. I told him that it gets you off when I party with other guys." She smiled. "He loved hearing about the night that we spent with Vic. He really laughed when I told him how I made you stand in the hallway and beg to come into the apartment. He was totally amazed when I told him that I spanked you in front of Vic."

I shook my head. "You really told him all of that?"

Roxanne nodded. "Yes I really did." She smiled. "He would like to meet you. He wants to play around with me while your watching. I think he gets off on being dominant."

I took a deep breath. My life was changing very quickly.

"Okay, so you told him all about our relationship. What else happened? I know that wasn't the end of the interview."

Roxanne laughed. "Oh hell no. The interview went on all day." She paused. "Right after we got done talking about you, Bob asked me what I thought my best skills were."

"What did you tell him?"

"I had to think for a minute." Roxanne smiled. "You know me Peewee. I'm not very good at telling people about my strengths."

I nodded. "I know, but I'm working on that."

Roxanne reached down and patted my head. "I know you are. It's one of the eight million reasons that I'm madly in love with you."

I laughed. "Only eight million? I thought there would be more."

Roxanne cuffed me on the back of my head.

"Ow! That hurt."

"Damn right it did wimpboy. That will teach you to tease your mistress."

I winked at Roxanne. "What will happen if I tease her again?"

Roxanne giggled. "Be careful Peewee, your going to wake up my sadistic streak."

"Promises, promises."

"Oh really? Okay slaveboy, when I'm done telling you about my day, were going to review this part of tonights conversation."

I smiled at Roxanne. "I can't wait."

"Keep on being sassy and you won't have to wait." Roxanne pushed her foot into my mouth. "Now shut up and start kissing my feet."

As I started licking her toes, I looked up at Roxanne and smiled. She smiled back.

"Are your ready to hear more about my day?"

I nodded.

"Okay, Bob asked me what I thought my best skills were. I thought for a minute and told him that I was really good at giving blow jobs."

I looked up at Roxanne. "You didn't really say that."

"Oh yes I did."

"What did he say?"

"For a minute or two he didn't say anything."

"I'll bet he didn't."

"Finally he looked at Vince and told him he thought I was a very forthright young lady. Next he leaned over, kissed my cheek and told me that he liked me. He said that I wasn't afraid to express myself. Then he let go of my breasts and walked around my chair so that he was facing me and asked me if I wanted to demonstrate my skill. I looked over at Vince and Melanie. They were both smiling. There was apparently a very relaxed attitude about sex at Bob's Auto Ranch. I turned back to Bob and told him that I would be delighted."

"So what happened?"

"Bob smiled at me and unzipped his pants. Shit Peewee he took out the biggest dick I've seen in a long time and it was rock hard. Bob may have been an old guy but he was ready to rock and roll."

"So what did you do?"

"Hell and damn Peewee. What do you think I did. I got down on my knees and sucked that beautiful cock." Roxanne leaned forward. "Guess what happened next."

"What?"

"Melanie, Bob's middle aged secretary got down on her knees in front of Vince. She unzipped his pants, took his dick out and started giving him a blow job."

"No shit?'

"No shit."

"So after I sucked Bob's dick for a few minutes he asked me if I had any other skills. I took his cock out of my mouth for a moment and told him that I was a pretty good fuck."

"What did he say when you told him that."

"He told me he was hoping I'd say that."

Roxanne grinned at me. "So I stood up and got one of those condoms you put into my purse this morning." She leered at me. "Bob needed a magnum. As soon as I had it, I opened the package and rolled it onto his big cock. "

"What happened next?"

"What do you think happened next. Bob's a real man, not a little pussyboy like you. He bent me over his desk, lifted my dress up to my waist and pushed my panties down to my ankles. Then he started playing with my cunt. I could feel him putting first one, then two fingers into me. Peewee, it felt so good."

She sighed. "After a few minutes Bob got behind me. I kicked my panties off." Roxanne giggled. "That was when I lost them. I never saw them again."

Roxanne's left hand moved to her pussy. She started to massage herself. My wife was getting very excited.

After a moment she continued. "So Bob had me bent over his desk. I felt him take his fingers out of my cunt. My heart started racing when I felt the head of his cock rubbing against the lips of my pussy." Roxanne sighed. "Peewee I just love the way it feels when a guy starts pushing his cock into me.

She shook her head. "Bob's cock was really big. It felt wonderful when he started fucking me. He lasted for a really long time. Older men are sometimes like that Peewee. They can be really fun to fuck because it takes them a long time to cum."

Roxanne paused for a moment. She was thinking about something. Finally she said, "I had an orgasm while Bob fucked me. It felt strange to cum while other people were watching me. It made me feel really wicked. Peewee, I think I could really get to like fucking in front of other people."

Roxanne closed her eyes. She was getting more and more aroused as she told her story. After a short pause she took a deep breath and continued. "While Bob was fucking me I noticed that Melanie was rolling a condom onto Vince's cock. When she was done, Vince came over and started playing with my tits. Bob kept fucking me. He was like that battery Bunny. He just kept going and going. Peewee it was so hot. Suddenly Bob stopped fucking me. He had the condom on so I couldn't feel it, but I knew he was cumming. When he was done he pulled his cock out of me and turned to Melanie. She took his condom off."

"Really?"

Roxanne laughed. "Yes, it seems like she's a full service secretary."

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, while she was doing this Bob asked me if it would be all right if Vince interviewed me next."

"Peewee, I started laughing. Lots of guys have asked if they could fuck me, but this was the first time anyone ever called it an interview."

I looked up at Roxanne. "Did you let Vince interview you?"

"Of course I did." She winked at me. "He was a pretty fuckin good interviewer to."

Both Roxanne and I started laughing.

"Vince is a much younger man. He came alot quicker than Bob did. When he was finished, Melanie showed me where the ladies room was so that I could clean up. When I was done she led me back to Bob's office.

"He was sitting behind his desk. Vince was still with him. As soon as I was seated Bob smiled at me and told me they thought I was just the person they were looking for to fill the receptionist position in their fleet sales department. He explained that the hours would be 9:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday and asked if I was interested."

"What did you tell him?'

"I hesitated for a moment and then I said that I had a bit of a problem. Bob looked at me and asked what it was. He was obviously a bit taken back by my hesitation."

"What did you say?"

"I told him that I was going to college part time, so I could only work afternoons."

I smiled at Roxanne and said, "Good girl."

She grinned at me. Roxanne might have been my dominant mistress, but she was also my wife and my best friend.

"What did Bob say when you told him that?"

"He looked at Vince and asked if they had any part time opportunities. Vince thought for a moment and told him that they did. He said that they could put me to work in used car sales. Bob nodded his head and told Vince that was an excellent idea. He said that Pete Jefferson was always looking for late afternoon and evening help. He thought my schedule would fit perfectly there."

Roxanne looked down at me. "So guess what Peewee."

"What?"

Bob turned back to me and asked if I could work from 2:00 until 6:00 every afternoon.'"

"What did you tell him?"

"Of course I said yes. Peewee, that's the perfect part time job for me."

"I kissed the sole of Roxanne's foot and smiled. "Yes it certainly seems to be." And then I asked, "What happened next?"

"Bob told Vince to take me to see Pete Jefferson. As soon as he told him that Vince stood up, extended his hand and told me to come with him. As I stood up to leave Bob smiled at me and said that visiting with me had been a real pleasure and he hoped that there would be many more opportunities to have visits like this one in the future."

"So basically he told you that he wants to keep fucking you."

Roxanne smiled. "Yes thats exactly what he was telling me."

"What did you say to him."

Roxanne giggled. "I told him that I looked forward to visiting him as often as possible in the future."

"You didn't"

"Of course I did. Peewee, Bob might me a little older, but he has a really big cock and he knows how to use it. I loved fucking him."

Roxanne picked up her glass and drank the rest of her beer. When she was done she stood up and said, "Peewee, get us each another beer while I go potty."

As soon as Roxanne returned from the bathroom she sat down in her chair, spread her legs and said, "Peewee kiss my pussy."

I eagerly knelt between her legs and pressed my lips against her cunt. Roxanne was wet, very wet. She was obviously excited. As I kissed her she whispered, "Use your tongue baby. I want you to lick me."

Roxanne cooed with delight when she felt me push my tongue into her pussy and start licking her. She was already aroused so it didn't take very long for her to start moaning. Those moans quickly turned into cries and her cries suddenly erupted into screams of joy as an orgasm exploded inside her.

I patiently waited at her feet while her body shook with pleasure. When her cries finally quieted and her body relaxed she lay back in the her chair and smiled at me. "Thanks sweetheart that was nice." She giggled. "I think you were born to give me head."

I hugged Roxanne's legs. I was deeply in love with her.

After a moment she was ready to continue telling her story.

"So anyway Vince took me to his office and called Pete Jefferson. They talked on the telephone for a few minutes. When Vince hung up he told me to come with him. We were going to meet my new boss."

Roxanne shook her head. "At this point I was just going with the flow so I followed Vince. We walked to the front door of the building and went out into the parking lot. Vince got into what looked like a very fancy golf cart, patted the seat next to him and told me to get in."

Roxanne giggled. "Bob's Auto Ranch is a big place. Vince told me all about it while we were riding in the golf cart. Honey it's an old 140 acre farm. He said they sell virtually every make of car made in the world on their grounds."

I nodded. "I knew they were a big company, but I didn't know they were that big."

My wife shook her head. "Peewee, the place is huge."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12