Roxanne and Willie Ch. 16

Story Info
Roxanne & Willie get ready to meet Pete at Baxters.
4k words
4.41
25.9k
4
0

Part 16 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Note: This story is the sixteenth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous fifteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I spent the next day in excited anticipation of the impending evening. My nerves were on edge. The events of the previous night had been incredibly stimulating. Being sent to bed without relief had left me in a state of sexual agitation. Contemplating the thrill of spending the evening dining with Roxanne while she flirted with one of her new lovers fanned those flames. I felt like I was in heat.

My late night premonition about the potential peril presented by Bob's Auto Ranch also continued to haunt me. I couldn't explain why, but it was definitely casting a subtle shadow of foreboding on my mood.

The clock moved slowly. It seemed like the day would never end. When I finally completed the lecture for my afternoon economics class, I raced for the parking lot.

By the time I got home it was almost 6:00. Roxanne was in the bedroom. She was sitting at her makeup table brushing her long blonde hair. She was naked. For a moment I stood still and stared at her. I loved looking at Roxanne's beautiful body.

She turned. When she saw me staring at her she smiled. "Hi baby, how was your day?"

I laughed and said, "Long."

Roxanne grinned at me. "Mine to." Her expression became very serious. "Peewee, hurry up, we have to leave by 6:30 if we're going to meet Pete for dinner at 7:00."

I got out of my suit and quickly showered. While I was drying myself off, Roxanne called to me. "I picked up a new outfit for you to wear tonight. It's all laid out on the bed."

I smiled when I saw what she'd purchased. A new golf shirt was lying on top of a pair of tan slacks. The shirt was pink and had a little teddy bear embroidered on the left breast. A pair of pink lace panties, a matching pink garter belt and a pair of pink nylon stockings were laying neatly folded next to the slacks and shirt.

As I looked at the outfit Roxanne said, "You can wear your tassel loafers. They'll look cute with this ensemble." She giggled. "Peewee, I hope you like your attire for this occasion. This evening, I want it to be very clear to everyone in the restaurant that Pete is the only man dining at our table."

I got dressed while Roxanne finished putting on her makeup. When she was done she stood up and put on a black garter belt and a pair of nylons. "I don't think that I am going to need panties or a brassiere tonight. I think that they'll just get in the way."

I looked at Roxanne. She was gorgeous. I was already envious of Pete. He was going to get to enjoy her body tonight. I was reasonably certain that I was not.

Roxanne put on a see through white cotton blouse that buttoned in the front. It did very little to conceal her beautiful breasts. As she fastened the buttons she said. "Peewee, I think this is the right choice. A blouse that buttons in the front should make it easier for Pete to play with me tonight." She started giggling. "Plus as the evening progresses, I can start leaving more buttons unbuttoned."

Roxanne looked in the mirror and smiled. She obviously liked the effect she was creating.

She turned to me, pointed at her skirt and snapped her fingers.

I picked up her skirt, knelt at her feet and held it for her. She stepped into it and I pulled it up to her hips. As I fastened the zipper I realized how short it was. I laughed and said, "Honey wearing this skirt without underpants could get you arrested."

"Peewee, don't be a worry wart." Roxanne started giggling. "I promise to be very careful about who I flash."

My wife looked at the clock. It was almost 6:30. "Peewee, its time to leave, but we have one more thing to take care of before we go."

Roxanne went to her dresser and pulled out a small box. My heart sank when I saw the words, CB 2000 on it.

"Peewee, I went to Sex Land this afternoon. What a marvelous store. I bought several fun toys while I was there. I'll show them to you this weekend."

She opened the box. As she read the directions she said, "They told me that this model was the best choice for men who were..."She paused, "How did they put it? Oh yes, insufficiently endowed." She started laughing. "That's a pretty good description of you isn't it Peewee."

Roxanne slipped the cock cage into place and snapped the padlock closed. "There now my insufficiently endowed husband is all safe and secure so his naughty wife can relax and not worry about him while she plays with her big friend."

She put the key on a gold chain necklace and handed it to me. "Put this on me Peewee."

I put the necklace around Roxanne's neck. I noticed that the key nestled nicely in her cleavage. As I fastened the clasp she said, "This should make for some fun conversation at the dinner table tonight."

Roxanne looked at her watch and picked up her purse. "Time to get going Peewee; we don't want to keep Pete waiting."

Suddenly she stopped. "Oh there is one more thing that we have to do." Roxanne opened her purse and took out a small wooden box. Carved into the top of the lid was the silhouette of a man and a woman. They were naked and locked in an intimate embrace. "I bought this today." She opened the box. There were four condoms inside. She smiled at me. "Isn't this just the perfect little box for my condoms?"

She paused. "Oh my, Peewee look; there are only four in here." Roxanne looked up at me and stared into my eyes. "Cuckboy it is now your duty to keep this box full. From now on whenever I open it I expect to find eight condoms inside. Four should be magnums and four should be regular sized. Checking this box and replenishing it will be one of your first duties whenever I come home."

Roxanne's voice took on a menacing tone. "Peewee if I open this box and find that you have neglected your duty I will whip you." She glared at me, "Do you understand?"

"I looked at the floor."Yes Mistress, I understand."

Roxanne waited for a moment and then said, "Peewee do I have to whip you right now? What are you waiting for? Fill the box!"

I looked in the box. There was one magnum and three regulars left. I quickly went to my dresser and got three more magnums and one more regular and brought them to Roxanne.

As I held them out she said, "No Peewee, filling the box is your job, not mine."

I obediently opened Roxanne's purse, took the box out, put the condoms into it and put the box back into her purse.

As soon as I was done Roxanne picked up her purse and started for the front door. "Come Peewee, we don't want to be late."

When we were in the hallway outside our apartment, I stopped to lock the door. When the door was locked I put my keys away and ran to catch up to Roxanne. As soon as I was next to her she stopped and stared at me. "Peewee, what do you think you're doing?"

I hesitated. I wasn't sure what to say. I just stared at Roxanne.

"You're forgetting your place. You're not my equal, you're my slave. A slave does not walk next to his Mistress. He walks two paces behind her." She paused for a moment to think. "If I am walking with another man you should stay three paces behind us. We might not want you listening to our conversation."

As I walked behind Roxanne I was able to look at her outfit. I had never seen her dressed this provocatively. Her skirt was so short that it didn't cover the tops of her nylons and the clasps of her garter belt. The stiletto heels of her shoes were so high that I couldn't imagine how she could possibly walk in them. Her blouse was nearly transparent. My wife was dressed for sex.

As soon as we got into the car Roxanne turned to me. "Peewee I expect you to be on your best behavior tonight. That includes showing the proper respect to my lover. Tonight you will address Pete as either Mr. Jefferson or Sir. Is that clear?"

"Yes Roxanne, I understand."

Roxanne held up here hand. "And I will be addressed as Ms Mitchell or Mistress."

"Yes Mistress."

Roxanne smiled. "Peewee, if you're well behaved and respectful tonight; I'll take your cage off and allow you to lick my asshole when we get home." Roxanne smiled at me. "Here is the best part sweetheart. If you'd like to I'll let you masturbate while you're licking my ass."

My heart sank when I heard this. I was hoping for a nice blowjob when we got home.

Roxanne must have noticed my disappointment." She laughed. "Peewee, sometimes you are so cute." She shook her head. "Honey now that I am working at Bob's I have lots of men to choose from for lovers. Why would I want to put that pathetic little thing of yours in my mouth or my pussy? No sweetheart, just be thankful if I allow you to masturbate once in a while."

Pete Jefferson had given Roxanne excellent directions. It was a good thing. Baxters was not an easy place to find. It was on the northern outskirts of the city.

We started out on the interstate. That was the simple part. It got more complicated when we got off the freeway. We had to take an old two lane blacktop highway that wound its way around several lakes. Eventually we turned onto a narrow county road. After we traveled about a half mile we saw the huge neon sign on the right. It read, "Baxter's Dining and Dancing".

There was a driveway on the left side of the building. We pulled in. The main entrance was located along this side of the restaurant. On the left side of the driveway there was a tall chain link fence. It was impossible to enter Baxter's parking lot without going down the driveway.

As we approached the main entrance, a door man stepped out into the driveway. Apparently it was his job to check everyone who drove into the parking lot. I found this interesting. For some reason Baxter's found it necessary to guard their grounds.

The doorman walked up to Roxanne's side of the car. She opened her window. He leaned in and asked, "Are the two you of you here for dinner tonight?"

Roxanne smiled at him. "Yes, we have a 7:00 o'clock reservation."

He looked at me. "You should park over there." He pointed to a group of cars that were parked about fifty feet from the door." I nodded to him and he turned to Roxanne. As he opened her car door he said, "My name is Jerry, Why don't you come into the restaurant while your husband parks the car."

When Roxanne stepped out of the car I noticed that she gave Jerry a pretty good show. After flashing him she smiled and said, "Hi Jerry, I'm Roxanne. That's my husband Peewee. We're meeting a close friend of mine for dinner. His name is Pete Jefferson. Do you know if he's arrived?"

"Yes, Mr. Jefferson arrived about five minutes ago. I believe he is already seated in the dining room. Come with me, I will show you the way."

Roxanne nodded graciously. "Thank you Jerry that would be very kind." She took his arm and the two of them disappeared into the restaurant.

I parked the car in the area that Jerry pointed out. As I got out of my car I noticed that there was a narrow lane leading to another parking lot. I could just see several cars parked along the back fence of that lot. As I walked into the restaurant, I wondered why Baxter's had two parking lots.

Jerry was waiting for me when I got to the door. "Sir your wife is seated with Mr. Jefferson in the dining room."

"I smiled. "Thank you Jerry, I appreciate your assistance." As I walked by him I slipped $5.00 into his hand.

He nodded and said, "Thank you sir, you're very generous."

I walked up to the Maitre d. "Hello I'm William Oliver. I believe my wife just came in. We're meeting Mr. Pete Jefferson."

"Oh, you must be Mr. Peewee. Yes, your wife is sitting with Mr. Jefferson.""

I stared at him.

He shook his head, "I am sorry sir, but your wife gave me $10.00 and asked me to call you that."

I laughed. Roxanne was being very creative tonight. I nodded to the maitre d. "It's okay. If Roxanne wants you to call me Peewee, then it's just fine with me."

"Thank you Mr. Peewee. Let me show you to Mr. Jefferson's table."

I followed the maitre d into the dining room. Roxanne and Pete had their chairs pushed next to each other. Pete had his arm around my wife. They were talking quietly.

As I approached the table Roxanne looked up and smiled at me, "Hi Peewee." She turned to Pete. "Baby, this is my husband, Peewee."

Pete didn't stand up. He merely waved a hand at me and said, "Hi Peewee, nice to meet you."

I smiled and said "Thank you sir, It's very nice to meet you to."

Pete smiled when he heard the submissive tone in my voice. He stared at me for a moment and then said, "Sit down Peewee."

As I sat down I said, "Thank you Mr. Jefferson."

Roxanne gave me an approving nod. I was playing my role very well.

The waiter arrived at the table and set what appeared to be a bourbon on the rocks in front of Pete and a bottle of Budweiser in front of Roxanne.

As he poured Roxanne's beer into a glass he looked at me and said, "Can I bring you anything from the bar sir?"

I was about to order a bottle of beer when Roxanne interrupted, "Does your bartender make kiddie cocktails? My husband has difficulty handling anything stronger." She put her arm around Pete and kissed his cheek. "My boyfriend and I will be the only ones drinking alcohol at this table tonight."

The waiter looked at me for a moment. It was almost as if he was studying me. Finally he turned to Roxanne with a knowing smile and said, "Yes maam, our bartender makes a very good Shirley Temple."

Roxanne laughed. "That sounds like the perfect drink for the little wimp."

The waiter smiled. "Very good maam. I will have the bartender make one for your little man right away."

The waiter set a menu down in front of each of us and left.

As the waiter was leaving Pete smirked and said, "Little man? Well Peewee from what Roxanne has told me, he seems to have sized you up very nicely."

Both of them started laughing. Pete leaned over and gave my wife a long lingering kiss. After they broke it off Pete turned to me and stared into my eyes. He seemed to be challenging me. He was daring me to object to what he'd just done.

I looked at the floor. I knew my role for the evening. I was to submit to Pete.

When Pete saw me avoid his stare he smiled. It was a condescending smile.

There was a moment of silence. Roxanne broke it. "Peewee, when you came in, Pete was admiring my necklace. He was curious about the key. I told him that this key was very important for you. He wants to know why. Honey I told him that you would explain it."

I looked at Roxanne. I was horrified.

She smiled at me. "Go on tell him, there's nothing to be ashamed of."

We both knew that wasn't true. This was going to be very humiliating. That was the reason Roxanne was making me do it.

At that moment I suddenly grasped the real purpose of my chastity belt. This onslaught of humiliation that I was being subjected to was having its usual effect on me. I was getting excited. As I became aroused I realized that the cock cage was preventing me from getting an erection. I smiled to myself, life was certainly becoming very interesting.

Roxanne tapped her finger on the table. "Peewee, we're waiting." She glared at me. "Behave and do as you're told, otherwise I'll have to pull your panties down in the middle of this restaurant and spank the living daylights out of you." She paused to catch her breath. "And don't think that's just an idle threat little boy."

Pete was nearly bursting as he tried to control his laughter.

I bowed my head. "Yes Ms. Mitchell. I understand. I promise to try to be good."

Roxanne reached out and squeezed my hand. "I know you will baby. Now go ahead and tell Mr. Jefferson about the key."

I took a deep breath and stared at the floor. My voice was barely audible as I said, "It's the key for my chastity cage."

Roxanne leaned towards me. "We couldn't hear you. Peewee you have to speak up. Now try it again."

My voice was louder this time. "It's the key for my chastity cage."

"Louder Peewee. Mr. Jefferson still can't hear you."

"It's the key for my chastity cage!" I was almost yelling. Everyone in the restaurant turned to look at me. They'd all heard what I said. This was one of the most embarrassing moment that I'd ever endured."

Pete started laughing and turned to Roxanne. "What the fuck is a chastity cage?"

Roxanne giggled. "Peewee's weewee is locked in a plastic sleeve so that he can't play with it. Its also supposed to keep him from getting an erection." She turned to me. "Is it working Peewee?"

I nodded, "Yes Mistress it is."

Pete Jefferson shook his head. "Roxie I didn't even know they made stuff like that."

Roxanne leaned over and kissed Pete. "Well I for one am glad that they do make them." Roxanne licked Pete's ear. "Later on tonight, when you and I are enjoying each other I want to know that my little sissy isn't off in the corner playing with himself."

Pete grinned. "I see what you mean." He thought for a moment and said, "You are going to take it off tonight so he can have slippery seconds when you get home?"

Roxanne laughed. "If he's really well behaved I'll take it off when we get home, but he's not getting slippery seconds. Baby your the only one who is going to get to fuck my pussy tonight."

Pete laughed. "So the little wimp has to go to sleep with blue balls?"

Roxanne smiled. "No if he's good he gets a reward."

"Oh yeah, whats that?"

Roxanne looked at me. "Tell him Peewee."

I hesitated.

Roxanne held up her index finger and waved it at me. "Peewee, don't keep Pete waiting."

I hung my head and quietly said, "My mistress has promised me that I can lick her asshole when we get home."

Pete started laughing. "Thats all you need Peewee?"

"Well she might give me permission to masturbate while I do it."

Pete shook his head. "Now I know I've heard everything." He paused and looked at me. "Will that do it for you Peewee?"

I continued to stare at the floor. "It will have to sir. It's all that I am going to be allowed. I'm not as lucky as you are sir."

Roxanne laughed. "Lucks got nothing to do with it cuckboy." Roxanne leaned over and kissed Pete on the lips. The kiss turned into a short makeout session. When they were finally done Roxanne took a deep breath, looked at me and said, "Pete's a man, Peewee, you're just a little ass kissing wimp. Men like Pete know how to get what they want." She sighed. "They take it." She sneered at me. "Wimps like you get the leftovers when men like Pete are done." She laughed. "And Peewee, you'd better be happy with the leftovers because that's all your going to get."

As Roxanne was talking, Pete put his arm around my wife and cupped her breast.

The waiter returned and set my "cocktail" down in front of me. When he was done he turned to Pete. "Sir, Are you ready to order?"

Pete looked at Roxanne. She nodded.

He turned back to the waiter. "Yes we're ready."

He nodded to Roxanne, "Madam?"

Roxanne smiled and said, "I'll have the small filet with garlic mashed potatoes and I'll start with a Caesar salad."

He turned to Pete. Pete took a quick glance at the menu and said, "I'll have the prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes and I'll also start with a Caesar salad."

When he looked at me Roxanne interrupted. "I'll order for the wimp." She looked at the waiter. "Can we order from the kiddie menu? Peewee would prefer that."

The waiter smiled and nodded to Roxanne. "Yes madam, of course you can."

Roxanne looked at the menu. "He'll have a hot dog." She looked up at the waiter. "Is that a small wiener?" She broke out laughing, leaned over and kissed Pete. "That's what he's most familiar with."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers
12