Roxanne and Willie Ch. 18

Story Info
Willie & the guys watch while their wives play.
4.2k words
4.3
41k
5
0

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,901 Followers

Note: This story is the eighteenth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous seventeen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

After Sandra sat down, Stevie Wagner turned to me. "Let's do introductions again. I'm Stevie Wagner." He patted Dr. Norman's shoulder, "This specimen of savage masculinity is Ricky Norman."

Ricky laughed. "Be careful Sissyboy or I'll tell Sandra that you're being sarcastic again." He winked at his friend. "We both know what she does when she thinks you're being sarcastic."

Stevie smiled at Ricky. "Just remember, my wife isn't the only one who owns a horsewhip."

Ricky grinned at Stevie and said, "Touché"

Stevie turned back to me. "Ricky is the brains of this outfit."

"That sure isn't saying very much."

Stevie turned to the source of the remark. "The stand up comedian over there is Bobby Franklin. Bobby is our accountant. He keeps us out of the jaws of poverty."

Bobby laughed. "I just try to keep things under control so that our wives can continue to live in the opulent luxury that they demand."

He patted the man sitting next to him on the back. "If I don't do my job properly, we'll have to visit our friend Mark here just to keep our wives happy."

Stevie laughed. "Mark Peters, our friend sitting next to Bobby, is a loan officer for the Wellington Bank."

He walked over and patted Bobby on the back. I think our friend exaggerates our need to keep our wives living in extravagance. They might even be more frugal than we are. They tend to be much more conservative during our family business meetings."

Stevie turned to me. "Now you know who we are, but we don't know much about you." He smiled. "I assume that Peewee is not the name on your birth certificate."

I laughed. "No Roxanne gave me that name. My parents named me Willie Oliver."

Ricky stood up and extended his hand. "It's nice to meet you Willie Oliver."

I shook his hand. "The pleasure is mine Ricky."

"Hey everyone!" It was Markie, he was standing up. "I think the girls are getting ready to make their selections."

Stevie turned to me. "I suppose it's kind of lame, but I guess we're all true cuckolds. We enjoy watching our wives select and seduce their lovers for the evening."

I laughed. "I can understand it very well. I guess I must be a true cuckold to. Mind if I watch with you."

Stevie smiled. "Not at all buddy. Pull up a stool. It's a pretty good show."

Bobby turned to Mark, "All right, who is April going to pick?"

Mark shook his head and laughed. "Bobby has there ever been any doubt?"

Bobby shook his head. "No I guess not. The big guy in the blue blazer is a lock for April."

We all looked. The guy in the blue blazer was at least 6' 6" tall and must have weighed 250 lbs. He had a physique that suggested he could have been a professional football player.

Ricky turned to me. "Mark's wife has a real thing for big men."

Bobby started chuckling. "So why did she marry Mark over here?"

Bobby's question was a good one. None of us were over 5' 8" tall.

Mark grinned at Bobby. "Because she's also a ruthless dominatrix and she has just as big a thing for little pussy wimps like me."

Ricky started laughing. "I think that might apply to all of us."

Mark turned to Bobby. "Okay numbers, who's Brenda going to pick?"

Bobby smiled. "Brenda's just as easy as April to predict."

Mark laughed. "I think you could leave the to predict off of that sentence and still be right."

Bobby nodded, "You mean Brenda's just as easy as April."

Ricky shook his head. "Again I think that might also apply to all of our wives. They're all easy. Its one of the reasons we love them."

Everyone nodded in general agreement.

Mark turned back to Bobby. "So tell us, who will it be?"

"See the young blonde haired stud over there. He's about 6'2", well muscled and just barely 21. You know Brenda. She loves young athletic college guys. I am sure she's drooling over him right now."

We all looked at Brenda and started laughing. She was looking directly at the guy Bobby had pointed out.

Mark smiled, "Okay Bobby and I know our wives. He turned to Stevie. "Who is Sandra going to pick?"

Stevie laughed. "That's easy; just find the oldest guy in here."

They all laughed. A very distinguished looking gentleman in his late 40's was standing at the bar. Sandra was staring directly at him.

Mark turned to Ricky. "Okay Prof, tell us who your wife is going to pick."

Ricky smiled. "Julie is just as easy to predict as your wives. See the stocky guy with the shaved head. He has that rough construction worker look that Julie loves. Right now I am betting that she's hoping he has tattoos all over his arms."

Stevie laughed. "That's our Jules."

Bobby looked at Ricky. "So Ricky, when are you going to get your tattoo?"

"Don't laugh. I actually asked Julie for permission to get my arms tattooed."

Mark looked at Ricky. "What did she say?"

"She laughed and told me I had to have biceps before I could get tattoos on my arms."

We all smiled.

"She did tell me she wanted me to get a tattoo somewhere else"

Stevie looked at Ricky; "Really, where?"

Ricky grinned. "On my dick; she wants it to say, 'The exclusive property of Julie Gordon'."

Stevie smiled and asked, "Why haven't you gotten it done?"

"We can't find a tattoo artist that can write that small."

We all broke out laughing.

Mark raised his hand. "Gentlemen back to serious questions. We still have one woman left to predict, Maddie."

Bobby shook his head. "That question's not even worthy of consideration."

Mark looked at him. "Oh yeah? All right Numbers, enlighten us. Who will it be?"

"Jamal"

"Jamal? She lives with Jamal."

"Yes but they're so much in love right now that they don't care."

Stevie smiled. "It makes sense to me. Jamal spends so much time on call at the hospital that they almost never get to see each other."

Mark nodded. "You're right, it does make sense. Both of them have been with so many other partners that it's probably fun to be monogamous for a while."

Ricky thought for a moment. "It might be hard for us to understand them. They aren't a hot wife - cuckold couple. They're more like a hot wife - hot husband couple. Maddie loves Jamal's big cock."

Stevie put his hand up. "All right gentlemen, the predictions are in. Let's watch and see what happens."

The first response came from Sandra's middle aged man. He was really quite sophisticated as he walked up to Sandra, leaned over and whispered into her ear. Sandra smiled, kissed his cheek and patted the chair next to her.

Julie's macho man was next. He wasn't quite as smooth as Sandra's gentleman, but it didn't matter. He was preselected. He didn't have to impress Julie with his gift of gab. He'd already impressed her with his muscular body and rough demeanor. As soon as he sat down he leaned over and kissed Julie on the mouth. While he was kissing her he boldly cupped her breast with his right hand.

Ricky laughed. "Gentlemen, If you're going to try to seduce my wife, that is the perfect way to do it. Julie loves aggressive men."

April's big guy was the next man to make his move. He didn't have to work too hard. When he was half way to the table April got up and walked over to him. She stood on her toes, whispered something into his ear and kissed his cheek. He smiled at her, took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

While this was going on Jamal walked over to Maddie and asked her to dance. She smiled at him and stood up. Jamal led her to the dance floor where he took her into his arms and held her close to him. The music was irrelevant to them. They just wanted to hold each other.

Brenda was now the only wife who had not yet hooked up. Her problem was one that she frequently encountered, younger guys can be shy.

As we watched her Bobby said, "Don't worry she has this under control."

While Bobby was telling us this, Brenda tilted her head, smiled and pointed her index finger at her young man.

We looked across the bar. The young studs eyes bugged out in surprise. He pointed at himself and mouthed the word, "me?"

We looked back at Brenda. She was smiling as she nodded her head and mouthed the word,"yes".

The young man's demeanor immediately changed. He morphed into his image of a suave, debonair gentleman. It was kind of silly but Brenda didn't care. She wasn't interested in his ability to converse. He walked up to her table and asked her to dance. Brenda smiled and stood up. When they got to the dance floor he took her into his arms. As they started to dance Brenda slipped her hand down to his crotch.

She was facing us at the time. She grinned and winked at Bobby.

Bobby laughed. "He's got a big one."

We all started laughing. While we were laughing Ricky said, "Hey Willie, have you checked out your wife and her stud lately?"

All of us turned. Pete and Roxanne were on the dance floor. Both of Roxanne's hands were wrapped around her lover's neck. Pete's left hand was holding Roxanne in a close dance position It was his right hand that drew our attention. It was on my wife's ass. Only he had pulled the hem of her skirt up to her waist.

If you remember when we were dressing for tonight's dinner Roxanne had decided not to wear underwear. At this moment, everyone in the restaurant was getting a pretty good show. My wife was so overcome with lust that she didn't care.

We were quiet now. The genial banter between us had ceased. All of us were intent on watching our wives as the men they had just selected started seducing them. I suppose you could argue with my choice of verb. These men didn't really have to do too much seducing. Our wives were very willing victims.

Roxanne was of course already seduced and she and Pete were the first to go. While they were dancing Pete leaned over and whispered something into her ear. Roxanne just smiled at him and nodded. Pete took her by the hand and led her off the dance floor. When they passed through the bar on their way to the parking lot door, Roxanne didn't bother to acknowledge my presence. I wasn't hurt. I was a cuckold. I knew that at this moment my wife belonged to another man. She was going to be his plaything for the next hour. I would get her back when he was done.

When I looked back into the dining room, Sandra and Julie were now on the dance floor with their men.

As I watched everyone dance I noticed Brenda whisper into her young man's ear. He smiled and took her hand. As he led Brenda through the bar to the door, Brenda flashed Bobby a big smile and mouthed the words "See you later."

Jamal and Maddie followed Brenda and her stud out the door. They didn't pay any attention to anyone. They were in a world of their own.

Julie came next. Her macho stud had his arm around her shoulder in a show of possessiveness. He was telling the world that for the next hour this woman was his. From the expression on Julie's face, it was clear that she agreed. At this moment Ricky's wife did indeed belong to this other man.

Sandra and her gentleman followed Julie and her stud out the door. They came through the bar casually holding hands and talking. Sandra winked at her husband as she walked passed him with her lover.

April and her lover came last. As they walked by her big man had her wrapped up in his massive arms. April was tightly pressed against him. She was obviously enjoying the feel of his mountainous body.

As soon as Mark's wife and her lover disappeared out the door we all turned to each other and smiled. We now had a common bond. At this moment all of our wives were in the arms of other men.

Stevie turned to me. "Well Willie we have some time to kill. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself."

"All right." I thought for a moment. "I'm just finishing up the work for a PhD in economics at the University."

Bobby interrupted me. "What did you say?"

I looked at him and repeated what I said. "I'm just finishing up the work for my PhD in economics at the University."

Stevie smiled at me. "Willie how are your skills at predicting long term economic trends?"

"That's an interesting question. You guys are into some pretty sophisticated small talk."

Stevie laughed. "I'm sorry, let me give you a little background about why were asking about this." He paused to think. "Willie I'm a stock broker." He stopped. 'Actually I'm more of a stock analyst.

"Do you work for Patterson, Wright and Turner Investments.?"

"Yes."

"I'm well acquainted with your reputation. In fact I recently made a great deal of money because of you. Your firm handles a trust fund that my old uncle set up for me before he died. They invested a large sum of my money in a company called...."

"Bentine Pharmaceutical"

I turned, It was Ricky. He was laughing.

"Willie we encounter this with some frequency. Our friend made a lot of money for a lot of people with that deal." Ricky grinned. "His investment skill has also improved our lives."

"What do you mean?"

"Our friend has used some of the money he earned from his investments to set up a cooperative. We all live together."

"Really?"

Bobby nodded. "Yes really, we live together as one big family."

I shook my head. "So that's what you were talking about when you were mentioning your family financial meetings earlier."

Stevie said, "All right enough about us. I want to hear more about Willie and his PhD in economics."

I shrugged. "What do you want to know?"

"Let me repeat my earlier question. How is your ability to predict long term economic trends?"

I laughed. "The title of my PhD thesis is, 'An analysis of the affect of energy shortages on the global economy during the first half of the 21st Century."

Ricky shook his head. "It doesn't exactly sound like light reading."

Stevie turned to Bobby, "Robert, I think we need to learn a little more about our new friend."

Stevie turned back to me. "Bobby and I are planning to put together our own investment company, He's a crackerjack accountant, Mark has a thorough understanding of the mortgage industry and I have a good reputation as a stock analyst. What we need is someone to help us factor in the effects of long term economic trends."

I smiled at him. "I've spent the past eight years training to do that."

Bobby laughed. "Now all we need to do is find out what his golf handicap is."

"I'm a five."

Stevie looked at me. "Is that true?"

"Yeah, when I play a lot I can get it down to three, but its never been lower than that. What's your handicap?"

"I'm a one right now. Bobby is a three. Mark ranges between four and five. Ricky and Jamal are both eighteens. They just started about a year ago."

Bobby laughed. "Mr. Oliver I do believe that we have just discovered the foundation for a solid friendship."

I was about to comment on Bobby's statement when his wife walked through the bar door. Brenda walked directly to me, put her arms around my head, pulled my mouth to her lips and kissed me. As she kissed me she pushed a large glob of slippery goo into my mouth. I immediately recognized it as semen.

As soon as she passed it all into my mouth Brenda broke off her kiss and said, "Swallow it baby, swallow all of it. As I swallowed the load of cum Brenda smiled at me and said, "Peewee honey, welcome to our Baxter's group."

I laughed. "That's quite an initiation."

Brenda chuckled. "Sweetheart, you're not even close to being done."

Just then Julie and her stud walked in. He waited at the door while she walked right up to me and kissed me. Julie's kiss was just as creamy as Brenda's. When she passed all of her lover's semen into my mouth she giggled and said, "Swallow it Peewee. Show us that you're a really good cuck."

I smiled at her and swallowed all of the semen.

Julie patted my head and said, "Good boy." Then she turned to Ricky. "Honey lend me your handkerchief."

Ricky handed Julie his handkerchief. She wiped the remaining specs of semen off of her lips and walked back to her lover. She kissed him on the mouth and said; "Gene, thank you for a very nice time tonight. You're a wonderful lover."

Gene smiled. "I enjoyed it to baby."

Julie hugged him. "Now you'd better go home to your wife." She patted his butt. Gene gave her a quick peck on the cheek and walked out the bar door.

As soon as Gene was gone Julie walked over to her husband and kissed him. "Hi honey, I had fun but I missed you."

Ricky kissed her back and said, "How about a diet coke?"

Julie giggled and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Ricky turned to the bartender. "Hey Mike."

Mike yelled back, "I'm on it Rick. Brenda you want one to?'

"Brenda yelled back, "I sure do Mike, that kid had a thing about getting sucked. I just spent the last hour with his cock in my mouth."

Mike was about to say something when April walked in. She was alone. She walked right up to me. I was ready for her. When she kissed me I opened my mouth and let her push the glob of cum onto my tongue. As soon as she was done she giggled and said. "Roxie has you well trained."

She patted my cheek and walked over to her husband. He smiled at her and said, "Sweetheart, did you have a good time?"

April winked at him. "Oh yes, he was very good. I'll tell you all about it when we get home."

Mark laughed. "I can't wait."

April winked at him. "Neither can I."

Mark was just turning to Mike the bartender to order a soda for April when Sandra walked in with her gentleman.

He stood at the door while Sandra walked up to me. When she was about a foot away she stopped and smiled at me. She knew that I knew what was coming. I spread my arms in a welcoming gesture. Sandra gave me a wink and kissed me. I opened my mouth and let her push her load of semen onto my tongue. When she was done she stepped back and patted my cheek. "You're a good boy Peewee."

For some reason Sandra's approval made me feel proud.

Sandra walked back to her lover and kissed his cheek. "Jerome, thank you for a wonderful evening."

He smiled. "Sandra it was my pleasure. I hope that we can see each other again."

Sandra smiled at him. "I would like that very much." She turned to her husband. "Honey give Jerome my telephone number."

Stevie opened his wallet, took out a business card and walked over to his wife's lover. As he handed him the card he said, "Sandra's cell phone number is on the top. Our home telephone number is on the bottom. You should feel free to call either number."

Jerome shook his head. "I guess I should say thank you. I certainly enjoyed your wife this evening. I really would enjoy seeing her again." He nodded to both Sandra and Stevie and walked out the bar door.

As soon as he was gone Sandra walked up to Stevie and kissed him. "Thank you sweetheart, he really was very good." She put her arm around her husband's shoulder and said, "I'm dying for a soda."

Stevie turned to Mike. As he was ordering Sandra's Diet Coke, Roxanne walked through the door.

Her blouse was unbuttoned. Her breasts were fully exposed. She walked straight over to me and kissed me. I was ready for the ball of semen. When I swallowed it she giggled. "Pete's cum tastes really good doesn't it baby."

As I buttoned the front of her blouse, Roxanne continued talking. She was very excited. "Peewee, Pete's a wonderful lover. He's maybe the best fuck I've ever had. I want him to be my boyfriend. I want to keep having him over and over again."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,901 Followers
12