Roxanne and Willie Ch. 22

Story Info
Date night begins.
4.3k words
4.32
30.3k
4
0

Part 22 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-second episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Jason, Aaron and I walked out the glass doors and on to the patio. I followed them as they led the way to Brenda's house. Even though I was supposed to be guiding Jason and Aaron, we all knew that they were actually guiding me.

As we walked along Jason said, "Peewee, you understand that for the next several hours were going to treat you like a slave."

I smiled. "I know. Don't worry, it's going to be just as fun for me as it is for you."

Jason nodded. "Good, I just want to be sure you understand that Aaron and I both like you. I feel like we're already becoming good friends. I don't want tonight to get in the way of that."

"Thank you, it's nice of you to say that. I feel the same way." I smiled at Jason and Aaron. "Like I said, don't worry about me. I'm having a good time. This is stacking up as a wonderful day."

Jason laughed. "We think it is to buddy."

When we got to Brenda's patio Jason opened the door and said, "After you my friend."

I stood still for a moment. I was offering to let Aaron go first, but he also motioned for me to go through. It was a tiny gesture, but an important one. They were both telling me that they understood that we were doing nothing more this evening than acting out a fantasy.

As I thought about that I laughed to myself. It wasn't quite a fantasy. Another man was going to be fucking my wife this evening, still it was being done for everyone's pleasure.

When we came in, Brenda was waiting for us in the living room. She walked right up to me and kissed my cheek. "Welcome to our home Peewee. All of us are so excited that you and Roxanne are joining us tonight."

Maddie came out of the kitchen. "Hi Peewee." She also walked up to me and kissed me. As she kissed me she said, "I can't wait to feel your cute little tongue in my ass."

"Maddie, give the little guy a moment to get acclimated before you start tormenting him."

I turned. It was April. She was just coming out of what appeared to be the dining room. Mark was following her. Mark was dressed in an outfit similar to mine.

She smiled at me. "Hi Peewee. You sure made a hit with our boys today. Apparently you're a wonderful golf partner."

I smiled back at April. "Thank you April I had fun to." I nodded to Mark, "It was a good game wasn't it Mark?"

Suddenly everyone got very quiet. Brenda tapped my shoulder and said. "Peewee honey tonight we only use cuck names. Bobby will be addressed only as Quickie, Mark will be addressed only as Tiny. You of course are Peewee. Stevie is Speedy and Ricky is Footboy. All women are to be addressed with the title, Mistress. All studs will be addressed as sir or Mr.."

I turned. "Mistress Brenda, please forgive me. I am just learning how to behave in this house."

Brenda patted my ass. "It's okay Peewee, just don't do it again." She paused. Her expression became very stern. "If you do we will ask Mistress Roxanne to whip you while we watch."

Bobby and Jamal walked out of the kitchen. Bobby was dressed exactly like Stevie, Ricky, Mark and me. It was clearly the cuck uniform for the evening.

Jamal was dressed in a nice silk shirt and dark slacks. It was obvious that he was not a cuck.

They both smiled and waved when they saw me. As he waved Bobby said, "Hi Peewee welcome to our humble home."

I smiled back and said, "Hi Quickie, hello Mr. Wright."

Jamal nodded to me. "Hey Peewee, I'm glad your here tonight. I think were going to have a good time."

Bobby laughed. "What are you talking about. You and Mistress Maddie would be doing the same thing whether were having a party or not."

Jamal shrugged. "I guess you're right." And then he grinned at us. "But the service is going to be very good around here tonight."

Bobby Mark and I all started laughing.

"Hey if the service is supposed to be so good around here, why is it that Aaron, Jamal and I don't have a drink in our hands?" We all turned. Jason was looking at us with a great big grin on his face.

Brenda looked at me. "Peewee, you're neglecting our men. Please see if Mr. Mathews, Mr. Carter and Mr. Wright would like a cocktail." She paused and stared at me. "I do not want to hear that any of our dates have had to ask for another cocktail for the rest of the evening. I expect you to anticipate their needs. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Brenda. It's very clear."

"Very good." She turned to Mark. "Tiny, would you please show Peewee where the bar is located. He's going to be in charge of serving drinks tonight."

Mark bowed. "Yes Mistress Brenda, right away."

As he turned Brenda added, "Tiny I also want you to teach him how to properly serve drinks and appetizers to a man or a lady."

Mark nodded. "I will teach him everything Mistress."

Brenda smiled. "I am sure you will Tiny."

"Peewee, come with me, the bar is over here." As we walked over he said, "Most of the men drink scotch, bourbon or beer. One or two might drink martini's. You will want to be sure to ask all of them how much ice they like in their drinks." He turned. "The glasses are back here and you should use one of these serving trays over here. In this house you must always use a tray when you serve a drink to a man."

I nodded. "I can do this."

Mark smiled. "I am sure you can." He paused. "There is one other thing. When you first approach a man you are expected to curtsy prior to addressing him."

I looked at Mark. "Curtsy? Isn't that how girls show respect?"

Mark nodded. "Yes it is."

I took a deep breath. "Okay, show me."

Mark bent his knees and did a slight bow. It was a very feminine gesture. It was slowly becoming clear to me that I was going to have a very humiliating job tonight.

Mark looked at me. "Do you understand how to do it?"

"Yes."

"Good, go get drinks for the men who are here. Start with Jason he'll help you if you make a mistake. Do Jamal last. Maddie loves seeing us get punished. Jamal loves Maddie. He likes to make her happy. He's a good guy; he'll be fair, but he will demand perfection."

I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Thanks Mark."

Mark shook his head. "No Peewee, tonight I'm Tiny. Do not forget that."

I walked over to Jason. He was talking with Aaron and Jamal. I politely curtsied and said, "Mr. Mathews may I get you a cocktail?"

He looked at me and said, "Yes Peewee, that would be very nice. I'd like three ounces of Johnny Walker Black with two ice cubes."

Jason was being very specific about what he wanted, He was indeed giving me a break.

I turned to Aaron and curtsied. "Mr. Carter would you like a cocktail."

He also smiled and said, "Give me three ounces of Jack Daniels with two ice cubes."

I curtsied again. "Right away sir."

I knew that my real test was coming next. I turned to Jamal and curtsied. "Mr Wright can I bring you a cocktail?"

"Yeah Peewee, bring me some scotch."

"How do you take it sir?"

"On the rocks."

"How much ice would you like sir?"

"Two cubes will be just right."

"Yes sir. I will get your drink right away sir."

I curtsied and turned to leave. As I was walking away Jamal said, "Peewee, you did a good job."

I stopped and turned. "Thank you sir."

As I was standing at the bar making the drinks for the men, the patio door opened. I looked up. Sandra, Julie and Roxanne walked in. They were stunning.

Sandra and Julie came in first.

Sandra walked right over to Jason, leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

Jason laughed and said, "Sandra you look absolutely gorgeous tonight."

Julie walked over to Aaron. "Baby, How do you like my outfit?"

Aaron pulled Julie onto his lap and cupped her breast. "Lets skip dinner and go to the playpen right now."

Julie rubbed his crotch. "No baby, I want you nice and worked up before we start to play." She kissed his cheek, "but once we start to play I'm going to make you the happiest man in the world."

Roxanne followed them through the door. I'd never seen her looking this beautiful.

She walked right over to me. "How do I look Peewee? Do you think Brett will find me attractive?"

I shook my head. "Mistress Roxanne you look like a goddess tonight. Brett is the luckiest man in the world."

She giggled. "Are you jealous of him?"

I nodded. "Yes Mistress, I am."

She laughed. "Good, you should be."

"Well don't the three of you look stunning."

It was Brenda. She'd changed into a thin white blouse and plaid skirt. Her blouse was transparent and open to her navel. It just barely contained her sumptuous breasts. Her skirt was indecently short and as I watched her move, I was reasonably certain she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You look pretty hot yourself Bren."

I turned. It was April. She was leaning on the back of the couch. She'd also changed clothes. April was the queen of the sultry look and she was demonstrating that tonight. She was dressed in a red silk dress that clung to every curve of her body. This evening her date was going to be a very happy man.

"Damn!"

I turned, Jamal was staring at the other side of the room. I followed his eyes. When I saw what he was looking at my jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Do you like my outfit baby. you've been working so hard at the hospital lately that I wanted to look especially hot for you tonight."

It was of course Maddie. She was wearing a net body stocking and a pair of panties. That was all. I have to say that she did look incredibly sexy.

She walked across the room and sat down on Jamal's lap. "I hope you're not too tired to play tonight sweetheart."

He laughed. "Well if I was, I guarantee that I just woke up."

While I was serving the men their drinks; Stevie, Bobby and Ricky walked in carrying several covered pans. This was obviously tonights dinner. Apparently Stevie had prepared it in Sandra' and Julie's kitchen and they were now bringing it over to Brenda, April and Maddie's kitchen.

As they were carrying the food into the house the doorbell rang.

Brenda turned. "Tiny, please answer the door. I believe the rest of our guests are arriving."

I watched Mark walk to the front door in his pink crotchless panties, chastity cage, white crop top tee shirt and dog collar. As he reached for the front door I chuckled to myself that I hoped it wasn't the Federal Express man.

When he opened the door it wasn't the Federal Express man. It was actually three men. All of them were tall and very handsome.

One of them was very tall. He must have stood at least 6'6". I assumed that he was April's date, Mike Turner. If you remember the conversation at golf this morning, it was mentioned that April had a thing for big men.

The next man was quite young. I guessed that he was just barely twenty-one. This had to be Jimmy Wheeler. He was Brenda's date. Brenda liked college guys.

That meant that the third man was Brett Ryman. He was Roxanne's date. I smiled to myself. Roxanne was going to be very happy. Brett was her kind of guy. He stood about 6'2" with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. His tight knit shirt showed off his muscular chest and large biceps. Brett was obviously a regular visitor to the gym.

Brenda walked over to the door. "Hi guys, come in."

As they stepped in she pulled Jimmy aside and kissed him on the cheek. "Hi baby, I'm glad you could make it."

Jimmy smiled. "So am I." He stopped and looked at Bobby's wife. "Brenda you look gorgeous tonight. That outfit is very sexy."

Brenda giggled. "I thought you might enjoy taking it off a little later tonight."

"I can't wait."

Brenda turned to the kitchen. "April, Mike's here. Quickie come say hello to Mr. Wheeler."

She turned to Brett. "Hello Brett. Thank you for coming tonight."

Brett smiled at Brenda. "Thanks for inviting me Brenda. You guys throw the best dinner parties in town."

Brenda took Brett's hand. "Allow me to introduce you to your date for tonight."

Roxanne was standing a few feet away.

Brett Ryman, I would like you to meet Roxanne Mitchell. Roxanne this is Brett."

Brett looked at my wife. "Julie said you were pretty, but that's an understatement. Roxanne you are absolutely stunning."

Roxanne blushed. "Thank you kind sir."

Brenda gestured towards me. "Brett this is Roxanne's husband Peewee."

Brett smiled. "Hi Peewee. You have a gorgeous wife. I'm certain I'm going to enjoy her company this evening."

Brenda looked at me. "Peewee bow to Mr. Ryman and thank him for complimenting your wife."

I curtsied and said, "Thank you sir for the nice things you said about my Mistress."

Brenda looked at Brett. "Please excuse Peewee. He's new at this. He's just learning how to show proper respect to a man."

Brett nodded. "It's quite all right Peewee. I'm a very tolerant guy."

Brenda took Roxanne's hand and put it into Brett's. "Roxie why don't you take Brett outside and show him the patio. You have a few minutes before we all sit down in the parlor. It will give the two of you a chance to get acquainted."

Roxanne smiled at Brett and said, "Come with me."

As they walked towards the patio door I called to Brett. "Mr. Ryman, may I bring you a cocktail."

He turned. "That would be very nice Peewee, I like scotch on the rocks. Three cubes. Be generous when you pour the whiskey."

"Yes sir. I'll bring your drink to the patio."

As I was making Brett's drink, Bobby and April came out of the kitchen.

April walked up to Mike, kissed his cheek and said, "Hi honey, how are you tonight."

Mike smiled. "I am doing very well now that I'm with you." He stopped and looked at April. "You look beautiful tonight."

April blushed. "Thank you I bought this outfit yesterday so I could wear it for you tonight."

"It's very sexy."

"That's what I was hoping you would think."

Mike took April in his arms and kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss.

When they were done April took a moment to catch her breath and then she turned to her husband. "Tiny say hello to Mr. Turner."

Mark Curtsied and said, "Hello Mr. Turner, it's nice to see you again."

Mike smiled at Mark. "Thanks Tiny it's nice to see you to."

I finished making Brett's drink. As I put it on a tray I noticed that Bobby was greeting his wife's date.

As I carried Brett's drink across the living room I watched Bobby curtsy to the much younger man and say, "Hello Mr. Wheeler. I am so pleased that you could be here tonight sir."

I turned and opened the patio door. As I stepped through I stopped. Brett and my wife were locked in a passionate embrace. Brett's right hand was under Roxanne's short tee shirt. Roxanne had unzipped Brett's pants. She was holding his erect penis in her right hand."

I panicked. I didn't really know what to do. I took a deep breath to try to calm myself. I wasn't upset. I knew this was going to happen. Still I was a bit disconcerted. I was supposed to serve a drink and I had just walked in on a rather intimate moment.

I decided that my best course of action was to try to blunder my way through. I swallowed hard, curtsied and said, "Your cocktail sir."

Both Brett and Roxanne turned. Roxanne stared at me for a moment and then she smiled. "Set Mr. Ryman's drink on the table Peewee."

I set the drink down and stood still. I wasn't sure what to do next.

After a moment Roxanne said, "You may go now Peewee. My man and I are busy. We won't be needing your services until a little later."

I turned to leave. As I opened the patio door I heard Roxanne ask Brett, "Where were we?'

Brett answered, "I think you were about to give me a blow job."

My wife giggled and said, "What a delightful idea."

I went back into the house. I wanted to look back to see what Roxanne and Brett were doing, but I didn't dare. I was afraid I'd be violating their privacy. I assumed my wife was now on her knees in front of her date. Knowing Roxanne, I was fairly certain that she already had Brett's cock in her mouth.

As I stepped into the living room I was wondering just how big he was. I smiled to myself. Being a cuckold creates some strange reactions. I found myself hoping that he was really big. I knew Roxanne would enjoy that.

Suddenly I realized that Ricky was talking to me. "Peewee, If you don't want to be whipped you need to get some drinks served quickly."

That brought me to my senses. I had work to do. I quickly ran around taking drink orders. I can be very efficient when I need to. It wasn't long before I was caught up.

Sandra walked up to me as I was standing at the bar opening a bottle of pinot grigio. "Peewee, where did your Mistress and Mr. Ryman disappear to?"

I smiled at her. "When I last saw them they were on the patio. I believe that Mistress Roxanne was about to give Mr. Ryman a blow job."

Sandra looked at me for a moment and then she smiled and said, "Well it's good that they found a common interest." She paused. "Are you enjoying this Peewee?"

I smiled. "Yes Mistress Sandra, I'm enjoying this very much."

Sandra nodded. "Good, Stevie likes you; so do all the other guys. We really like Roxanne to, were all hoping that the two you become good friends with us."

"Thank you Mistress Sandra. I know Mistress Roxanne and I would both like that."

Suddenly the patio door opened and Roxanne and Brett walked in, Brett was zipping up his pants. Roxanne walked directly to me. She was grinning, but she was keeping her mouth tightly closed.

Sandra laughed. "Hey everyone, I think we're about to have the first creamy kiss of the evening."

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and watched us.

Roxanne grabbed my head and pulled my lips to her lips. As we kissed she opened her mouth and passed a large glob of semen into my mouth.

When she was done she giggled and said, "Swallow it Baby, swallow all of it."

Everyone in the room clapped and cheered while they watched me swallow Brett's cum.

Brett and Roxanne decided to take a tour of the house. When they walked across the living room I noticed that Roxanne was holding Brett's hand.

I had a few minutes so I decided to clean up the bar. While I was working Bobby tapped me on the shoulder. "Stevie needs you in the kitchen. I'll cover the bar for a few minutes."

I went into the kitchen. Stevie and Ricky were standing by the sink. Stevie smiled at me and said, "How are you doing Willie?"

I looked at him. "Aren't you taking a risk calling me that?"

"No were in the kitchen. This is our space. The rules don't apply here. If our wives come in we can interact normally with them here. The studs aren't allowed in here." He paused. "Sometimes we make an exception for Jason, but he's the only one."

"So this is a little area of sanity."

Ricky laughed."It sure is."

Stevie went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of Heineken Beer. He opened it and handed it to me."Here, Roxanne told Sandra that you're a beer guy."

I took the bottle. "Are you sure this is okay."

Ricky picked up a glass of red wine and took a sip. "This is our space. Yes it's okay."

I took a big swallow of beer. It tasted wonderful. "What's the chance that I can get one of these for Roxanne? She'd really like it. It's her favorite brand. The only beer in the bar is American."

"We have a 12 pack in the back refrigerator and another 12 pack in the basement. You can certainly put a few bottles in the bar."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers
12