Roxanne's Collar

Story Info
Antonio demands Roxanne to retrieve her collar.
1k words
3.79
11.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Roxanne it really depends on how you use this thing, it could really hurt."

"He coyly eyed her, are you a bad girl and letting those boys touch you?"

"Roxanne panicked, violently shaking her head no."

Wayne got right in her face and snarled, "you were a virgin when I got you, undefiled, and you better stay that way Bitch!"

Antonio had taken her down to his torture chamber, and ushered her in the jail cell where he made her stand nude against the bars.

"Arms over your head, and hold that bar spread those legs out Bitch!"

"Daddy, I promise, Daddy I promise, please don't leave me down here, I'm scared Daddy and its cold and dark."

"Roxanne, you think that I can't make you do anything?"

He was right in her face, "you defiant Bitch!"

"Talking to pimps on the phone, don't you dare move?"

He was right in her face with his brow raised, "answer me girl!"

"Daddy I'm sorry she stammered, you are Daddy and you are in charge."

He growled in her ear, "Are you wet Roxanne?"

He grabbed a handful of hair and, "whispered hoarsely in her ear, are you still pure, little one?"

"Yes Daddy she whimpered, I promise."

"Roxanne, you get your ass upstairs, and get your collar on, and you had better be on your pillow and kneeled down by my chair, by the time that I get there."

Roxanne ran knowing that as tall as Wayne was he would be there quickly. She quickly grabbed the deep purple collar that Sir had gotten her, and put it on, and knelt on the pillow beside his chair. She knelt with her eyes down cast, when she donned this collar Sir was in dominant mode, and was not to be toyed with.

She could hear his foot steps approaching and stayed knelt with eyes downcast. She could hear Sir stirring around the room but she stayed knelt, and eyes down or it would be swift punishment.

Roxanne thought of the first day that she had met Sir, and how he had called her Little One, and she had asked him why but she didn't realize until later that it was his submissive pet name for her.

Sir came and stood in front of her looking down on her and she awaited his instructions, he leaned down, and placed the gold lock on her collar. He usually did this when he had no intentions of loosing her soon. He clipped her gold chain on and sat in the chair in front of her glaring down at her.

Roxanne remained knelt with her eyes down.

He glared for what seemed an eternity, and finally asked, "Have you remained pure and undefiled Little One?"

"If it pleases Sir I will respond to that which you ask of me, Roxanne said."

"It pleases me, respond Little One."

"I have remained pure, and undefiled, and of service to only you Sir."

Wayne leaned down pulling her right into his face and snarled, "Anything less than complete, and utter obedience, and purity to me will result in the most severe of punishments."

"It is my desire to please you in every way Sir, and to remain pure, and undefiled, for your service."

Wayne leaned down, and hissed "present" and Roxanne interlaced her fingers behind her head and thrust her chest out to him. She rose up her thighs, and spread her knees far apart.

He reached taking a nipple, and rolling it between two fingers, and pinching, and twisting, and she moaned immediately gushing onto the deep purple velvet pillow.

Sir smiled a sadistic smile he liked to see the effect that he had on his sub.

She was trembling and shaking as she tried to hold the position Sir desired.

Wayne immediately felt the blood rush to his groin, this one was his favorite, he had seen it in her the first time that he laid eyes on her. He leaned forward and, "hissed your wet Little One," as he took the other nipple and rolled it between two fingers pinching. He watched as her wetness dripped on the pillow, and it pleased him.

He leaned in and whispered, "I am pleased I will reward you, and you may show expression, this pleases me. He placed his finger in her and watched as she stayed in position but wreathed and moaned with her face contorted.

He leaned down and growled you may not come.

She trembled and shook trying to obey.

He stood in front of her taunting her with his manliness as she whimpered.

He ran his thumb across her lips, you do well tonight in your submission Little One, but you must be disciplined.

He raised his brow, assume your first position and look at me and tell me why you are being punished.

Roxanne discreetly raised her eyes; "I am being punished for my obstinacy of saying that Sir could not make me do his will."

Wayne jerked her collar, "crawl to the bed and remain on all fours on top of it."

Wayne returned with a leather strap and commanded her to the foot of the bed on all fours.

Pop the leather strap hit Roxanne's butt and stung but ignited a fire in her core. Smack, smack, smack, she winced in pain but fluid flowed down her inner thigh.

"Wayne hissed in her ear turn little one," and she turned to the head of the bed. Prostrate top, arms out he commanded.

She immediately assumed the position.

Wayne got behind her intrigued by how turned on she was, "you may show expression it pleases me."

She shook and, trembled "it is my desire for Sir to be pleased."

He placed himself right at her opening and watched as she shook.

He slammed into her and, "hissed mine."

"She immediately screamed out Sir,"

"And he commanded her to come."

She violently convulsed tightening around him and causing him to explode with in her.

He leaned down and, "hissed in her ear you are too remained collared."

"Yes Sir if it pleases Sir."