Roxanne's Steamy College Girl-Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Claire, it's so wonderful! I can't believe how wonderful it is!" I cried out at the sublime sensations. This encouraged my friend, and she became more active, upping the tempo, and experimenting with different techniques and combinations.

Of course, Claire had never had sex with another woman, so by definition she had never performed cunnilingus, but we were products of enlightened and sex-educated social environments, so she knew all the relevant anatomy and theory. Since she masturbated frequently and was in close touch with her own sexuality, Claire also knew what she liked, and did not find it hard to translate that into things that I would like.

And oh, I liked. I liked!

As I mentioned at the outset, I am bisexual, although I did not know it at the time, but from that moment on my favorite thing in the world is to have my own sex pleasured by the mouth of another woman.

This very first time, my blood was pounding at the excitement of the thing. I fluffed up the pillows and bolstered my head so I could look down and watch.

Mixed as it is with sweet remembrances of the tender affection I felt for Claire at that moment, the sight is another one of those indelible memories – my own nude body, my friend's beautiful face gazing into my exposed sex, her heavy breasts hanging from her chest, and her pert, naked butt pointing toward the ceiling not far above us. Oooo-eeee! It makes me wet right now just thinking about it!

Claire experimented, and I responded. Boy, did I! I gasped, and squealed, moaned and gyrated to such an extent that I surprised myself at the effusiveness of my reaction.

At some point she inserted a finger in my dripping tunnel, and began sliding it gently in and out. Claire had discovered how to find my clitoris with her lips and tongue, and how to stay with it. She tried out different ways to stimulate it: Sucking the clit and surrounding flesh rapidly in and out of her mouth, delicate flicks with the tip of her tongue, aggressive up and down licks with its surface, slavering side to side swipes with the soft underside.

It was the combination of that last technique and the steadily plunging finger, plus the passion and delight of sharing such a wonderful experience with my beautiful friend, that tipped me over the cliff to the first orgasm I ever experienced with another person.

It was much more powerful than any I had given myself, and left me stunned and shaking. I was actually a little bit scared at how explosive the sensations were, but my darling friend and lover was quickly there to reassure me, sensing my delicate state and immediately crawling up the bed to cradle me in her arms and softly stroke my hair, just as when we had begun.

I could tell she wanted to kiss me but was self-conscious about the fact that her face was positively dripping with my girl juice. It was probably a clue to my bi-sexual nature that I was not put-off by that at all – I was turned on by it!

I grasped her head and pulled her face against mine, kissing her deeply, using my mouth to clean the slippery moisture from her cheeks and chin. The taste and smell of my sex on her face was thrilling.

By this point we were both exhausted. It was very late, and although I'm sure it was a weekend, the entire dorm was asleep. Claire reached down for the sheet and blankets and pulled them over us. We fell asleep with our bodies entwined.

------------

When we woke up the next morning there was more than a little awkwardness, and confusion. Were we friends, or lovers, or something in between? Recall that the whole thing had begun when we watched the movie "Personal Best," which ends with the two girl lovers, also former best friends, bitter and jealous. So we were frightened, too.

We didn't say much at first, but after lunch in the cafeteria, returned to Claire's room determined to work through it. We talked, shared our feelings, cried a little together, and laughed some, too. In the end we were still confused, but resolved that first and foremost we were still best friends, and would place that above all else. That made sorting out the rest a lot easier.

Alright – I know what you're thinking: "Well, that's all very sweet, but aren't there any more 'naughty bits'?" I've described my first time as the recipient of oral sex from another woman, but you want "the rest of the story," right? OK – this happened after Valentine's Day, but here it is:

Being confused and frightened, Claire and I backed off from any physical contact in the days immediately following. About a week later we were involved in one of those marvelous college "rap sessions" with a group of girls on Claire's hall, the subject of which was sex and romance. Some of the girls became quite graphic, and for a while the conversation even turned to different masturbation techniques, accompanied by raucous laughter.

And some excitement, too. At one point a girl named Kate jokingly announced, "See ya – I'm going to masturbate now . . ." Amidst the hilarious reaction Claire and I traded a significant glance. Contained in that brief eye contact was the two-way message, "Hey, I'm getting hot, and if you're willing, so am I!"

Eventually the group broke up. Claire and I found ourselves back in her room together, alone, and aroused. And, in each other's arms, kissing softly. Undressing each other, and climbing up into her loft, where we luxuriated in pressing our nude flesh together, and in the comfort of having such a loving (and convenient) outlet for our mutual arousal.

Actually, I had been in a constant state of low-level arousal since Valentine's Day. Claire and I may have been unsure about how our friendship meshed with having a physical relationship, but in terms of the girl-girl sex aspect, I was not confused at all - I knew I wanted more!

I had masturbated almost every day since, fantasizing about visions of my beautiful friend, naked in bed with me; and that the finger stroking my clit was not mine, but instead her finger, or tongue. I found myself looking at other girls differently too, not in a predatory way, but with curiosity.

And I was just dying to do to Claire what she had done to me. Lick her, that is – down there.

So while I did not want to rush things, or forego any of the marvelous tenderness of our sensual kisses and touching, as soon as events had moved along to that point where the partners are seeking much more focused stimulation, I didn't fool around, but got myself right down there. Between the thighs of my beautiful, recumbent girlfriend, that is. On my stomach, my face inches from her velvet pinkness, inhaling the musky aroma of her aroused sex, and soaking up the sight of her glistening lips.

At first I just touched with my fingers, experimenting, the way I had when first given the opportunity to play with Claire's large breasts. I peeled back the petals of the flower and dipped my index finger shallowly into her tunnel, just to moisten the digit, then stroked it up and down the surface of her labia, then between them, thrilling at the lubricious silken feel. I tapped her clit lightly, which elicited a shiver and moan from my friend.

I wet the finger in my mouth, getting a first taste of aroused woman-flesh, and massaged the little clitty button, not surprisingly getting more "positive feedback" in response.

Of course, this round of experimentation would be incomplete without going inside, which I did, loving the sensation of Claire's tightness enveloping my digit. Then digits, when I inserted my middle finger alongside the first. I "plumbed the depths" of this activity, both literally and figuratively, trying every combination of actions I could think of, including rocking my fingers from side to side deep inside my friend, and seeing how deeply I could plunge them.

Claire's true sexual identity is straight, so she was more confused by our Valentine's Day adventure than I, but she also had that more forthright acceptance of her own sexuality. Which right then meant that the "subject" of my experiments was not passive, but was letting me know through words, sounds and actions that she appreciated what I was doing! Naturally, that made me excited, and eager to move on to the next level.

Which I did. I began with a series of pecks and licks to the surrounding flesh, including her pubic mound with its thin forest of soft fur. Finally I lowered my mouth to her sex, doing nothing more at first than placing my parted lips against it for a moment, delivering a breath-caress, and savoring the deliciously illicit thrill of being on the threshold of tasting such forbidden fruit.

A vulgar thought came into my head, increasing my excitement further: "I'm licking another woman's cunt." Well, not yet, but then – I was. The rude phrase had triggered an intense wave of awareness, as if I were on the outside looking in. This sent the blood pounding through my veins, and I wanted all of her. I dove in with gusto, and discovered that to give is almost as blessed as to receive in this regard.

The taste thrilled me to no end, as did exploring with my lips and tongue all the various nooks and crannies of my best friend's sex. The experience of feeling her respond so powerfully to the tiniest little tongue movements applied to just the right places was magical.

I repeated all the actions that Claire had performed on me a few days earlier, and with similar results! Claire was not quite as, er, demonstrative as I, but she left no doubt that she too liked it, really liked it.

Sooner than I would have wished, I was rewarded in the best possible currency for such labors, a prodigious orgasm from my sweet lover. Which made me feel powerful, and curiously enough, grateful, given that I was the one doing the "work," and she was the one getting the benefits. Ever since, this is the feeling I get when a woman demonstrates her appreciation for my oral attentions in this way. It's just the way I am, and vive la difference, as they say.

And that really does complete the story of my first time. As it turned out, Claire and I became occasional lovers. Eventually our friendship mellowed, no longer having the deep and soulful intensity of those first two years, but it never faded completely. To this day we love each other like - well, not sisters! A whole lot, though.

The summer before our senior year Claire met the man she would eventually marry, a medical student in California. We graduated on time, after which she moved back to the Golden State, and our lives moved in different directions.

Claire lives very happily with her husband on the West Coast, and they have a lovely daughter who is now age nine. I have stayed with them as a houseguest several times, where I am "Aunt Roxanne."

I never moved far from my large extended family in the Midwest, and have enjoyed a reasonably successful career as a journalist. I get to go to interesting places, meet interesting people, write about them, and receive decent money for it. My stature is growing as a writer, and I have a very satisfying life.

I never married, and probably never will, having no desire to have children. I've had many lovers, some casual and temporary, a few deep and long lasting. I always think of Claire as my "first," though (I don't count the boy who took my virginity), and will treasure the memory of our time together for as long as I live.

The End

-----------------

Author's Note

If you liked this story please vote, and either leave a public comment or send feedback!* Feedback from readers is priceless to me, and is what motivates me to keep writing, so I promise to respond personally to all non-anonymous comments and communications.

In fact, whenever you see a story here you especially like, do be generous and write the author to say so. Your praise is the only currency with which the writers are repaid for their work, and it is appreciated more than you can imagine.

Love,

Roxanne

*Note: The "temperature" selection in the "leave a public comment" tool does not register as a vote, and does not disqualify the commenter from casting a real vote. Also, confusingly, the "send instant anonymous feedback" tool is also the "send non-anonymous feedback" tool. If you send the latter, I promise to respond.

-----------------

Acknowledgements I am grateful to Kbate, who in addition to being a lovable and interesting person improved this story with diligent proofreading and light editing. Thank you Kbate, for helping to put a fine polish on this one.

-----------------

This story is the property of the author. You may keep a copy on your computer for personal enjoyment, however if you wish to publish or distribute the story then you must get the permission of the author. While most works of fiction contain some autobiographical or personal details, this is just a fictional story.

12