Roxy's New Life

Story Info
Women discovers new life when she becomes the family pet.
1.2k words
3.94
62.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rk4567
rk4567
3 Followers

It all started years ago as a child, I have vivid memories of me and my sister playing puppy. My sister wanted a puppy, so to prove it to our mother one day as a joke she talked me into putting on a collar and leash. She led me into our mother on all fours, and tossed a ball for me to chase. I remember mom laughing and then ultimately telling my sister no to a puppy.

This leads us to today... I had been divorced a month and living with my sister and her husband, and my daughter. I had no job since I was a waitress in high school and had no drive to get one. Since my daughter was old enough to take care of herself I had wallowed in self-pity. I was lying in bed as was my usual for wasting my morning when my sister walked in and yanked the sheets off my bed exposing my naked body.

"Lindsay, get your ass out of bed, you have been wasting your days wallowing in self-pity and if you want to continue to live here you will be a productive member of our household," my sister firmly told me.

"Jenny give me back my sheets, and can this wait till I have had some coffee," I pleaded.

"No, why don't you tell me what's really bothering you sweetie."

"Well... um ... this is going to sound crazy... I want to be a dog."

She looked at me puzzled and then replied "I guess I should have known that it wasn't just play to you when I was trying to get a puppy, but mom wouldn't let me and then I developed an allergy so I never got my puppy and I gave up trying. Well I should have known you wanted this you were always so happy when we played puppy. "

"I really was. I always felt I should have been born a puppy not just play one." I replied feeling weird talking about it, "this is why my ex left me, he caught me crawling around our room one afternoon when he came home early wearing a collar and dragging a leash."

Jenny walked over to my dresser. "You still have the collar?" she asked.

"Yes it's in the top left drawer under my panties," I replied.

She searched through the drawer and pulled the collar and a leash out. As she walked back to me with it in her hand I started to cry. She sat down on the bed next to me and held me.

"It's ok Lindsay, I love you and I'm going to help you, if you really want to be a dog." I stopped crying and sniffling a little I said "Yes I really want to be."

If I put this collar on you, she looked at the name on it, "Well Roxy," she placed the collar around my neck, "if this is what you want then you understand you will be nothing more than a dog to me no longer my sister, a mother, an aunt, etc. You will do this in front of Pam, Karen, Bill, anyone?"

I smiled as she put the collar on me. "Yes Jenny, I understand and I love you very much."

Jenny scowled at me. "Is that how a puppy responds?"

I blushed and barked, "ARF, ARF!"

She then clipped the leash to the ring on my collar and stood up. "Come girl! Let's get some breakfast."

I started to get up out of the bed when she tugged the leash hard.

"Bad girl, not that way puppy, puppies do not move like people."

I blushed hard again and crawled down off the bed following her downstairs, carefully working my down the steps never having actually crawled on them before. I followed her into the kitchen, my head low knowing my daughter, niece, and brother-in-law were already eating.

My daughter Pam, who had just turned 18, looked up first, seeing me on the end of the leash.

"Aunt Jenny what you got there she," asked grinning and turning to me. "MOM! I see you finally got your wish." I looked up dumbfounded. "I caught you a couple of times crawling around your room with your collar and leash when I came home from school early."

"What's with Aunt Lindsay," Karen my niece, who is the same age as pam, asked.

"Who, "Jenny replied. "Oh everyone I would like you to meet our new dog, Roxy, your aunt is no longer. She is to be treated like she was a common house pet."

My brother-in-law looked down at me and replied "I want nothing to do with this Jenny, but I suggest letting the girls care for the pet they need to learn some responsibility before they go off to college. But if no one takes care of her and she becomes a burden I will ship her off to the pound."

Everyone laughed at his joke, but I don't think he was kidding.

"Ok Roxy let's get you something to eat," Jenny stated. I started crawling over to my normal chair and she yanked at the leash. "Not so fast, puppies do not sit at the table, Pam get down that dog bowl on the top of the cabinets."

I saw my daughter reach down a stainless steel bowl and smiled realizing she had kept the one she bought when she was hoping for puppy years ago. "Pam scoop some scrambled eggs into one side and fill the other water for now," Jenny instructed. Pam did so and placed it on the floor in the corner of the kitchen. I was released from my leash and went over and began eating out of the bowl, my face bright red as they watched. I ate my fill and had a drink while they finished breakfast as if nothing was wrong.

After a while, I started to cross my legs knowing I had to go to the bathroom. Bill looked over at me. "Pam I think you should take Roxy out."

"Sure Uncle Bill," she replied. She walked over to me with leash; I blushed as she clipped the lead on, but started crawling to the bathroom. She yanked on the leash, "this way silly, puppies go outside."

I blushed harder knowing I was now going to do my business in front of my daughter and niece who decided to join her. They took me out to the back into a private yard. They led me over to the old sandbox and told me to do my business. They stared at me and I had trouble performing, but finally did so out of necessity. My bowel moved as I was pissing and I turned bright red and started to tear a little. The girls giggled. "My, your mom is a real dog isn't she pam, "Karen stated.

"My mom is gone nothing but Roxy here is left." "Now girl, drag your bum in the grass to clean up," she said to me. Embarrassed I did just that.

She took me to an old kennel my sister had never had removed when she bought the house and leashed me inside the fence. "Wait here girl," she said, "we need to go clean up your mess and get to school. They shoveled out the sandbox and went inside to get their school things leaving me lying in the kennel wondering what else my life would bring.

rk4567
rk4567
3 Followers