Royal Flush Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Tamsin slipped on the mask she began to feel more comfortable. Whilst she would never admit to Andrea the roil of emotions within, she could hide them behind the mask and the excuse of practising. After the mask came the paws and, with them, the feeling of dependence. This was reinforced when Andrea fastened the collar around her neck and Tamsin could feel the resulting tingle from between her thighs.

Andrea reached into the drawer, fetched out the small and medium butt plugs and held them up, one in each hand. Sheepishly, but knowing that the mask would hide her blushes, Tamsin pointed her mitted hand at the medium one. Andrea laughed, put the smaller one back in the drawer and fetched out the large one but Tamsin just shook her head.

"OK, assume the position," Andrea said as she put the large plug back in the drawer and reached for the rubber gloves and the lube. Once again, Andrea was cold and clinical as applied the lube, pushing her finger deep inside Tamsin and opening her up. Was it Tamsin's imagination or was it easier this time. Whether she had become stretched and hence more open or whether she was simply more relaxed was moot. Maybe it was a mix of the two.

Andrea spent a moment or two fitting the plug to the harness and then applying the lube before, with a cheerful 'open wide', she presented it to Tamsin's sphincter. Although this wasn't Tamsin's first time with this sized plug it still felt wider than last night. Maybe it was the cold, impersonal way that Andrea was pushing the plug in. Although she wasn't forcing anything she also wasn't being in any way empathetic about it. Tamsin was right on the point of crying out when, suddenly, the worst was over and her sphincter closed around the neck of the plug. Andrea wiped her down with some baby wipes before telling her to stand up so that she could do up the straps of the harness and fit the rear paws.

"Turn around," Andrea ordered and Tamsin did so. "Yeah, you look fine. Now, let's get some standard moves together. Heel!"

Tamsin just stared at Andrea.

"I said heel!" Andrea repeated. She took the crop from where it hung on the wall and waved it at Tamsin. "Come along or, practice or no practice, I'll use this to give you some encouragement."

"For Pete's sake," Tamsin started as she got down on her hands and knees.

"And there's another thing. Puppies don't talk. One bark for yes, two barks for no. That's all you're allowed."

"Woof, fucking, woof," Tamsin said bitterly but, noticeably, after that she held her tongue.

"That's it," Andrea said as used the crop to guide Tamsin into position. "Heel is on all fours with your shoulder in line with my knees. Now, sit!"

Tamsin went from all fours to kneeling. Again Andrea used the crop as a guide, moving Tamsin's knees apart so that her 'front paws' were between them. "And for god's sake, keep your head up and stick your tits out," she ordered, "Not that you've got that much to stick out", she added caustically.

Tamsin was getting increasingly frustrated and any tingle of excitement she might have felt while getting into the puppy gear had completely evaporated. Whilst she could appreciate the need to practice, and even the need to practice in full puppy gear, this had brought out the worst side of Andrea, the overbearing bossy cow who just loved pushing people around. What made it worse, far worse, was that Tamsin could sense that, under other circumstances, this could be just what puppy girl needed. It wasn't just the lack of any emotional connection between her and Andrea, there was also a lack of basic understanding on Andrea's part of what it meant to be a puppy Mistress. A real puppy Mistress would understand a puppy's needs, understand when a puppy should be indulged and understand when a firm hand was required. With Andrea there was a lack of any connection, any affection, and there was no real relationship between them. Along with all this Tamsin's lack of sleep was making her short tempered and she was increasingly having to bite back the words she wished she could say.

While Tamsin was growing more and more frustrated. Andrea was rather enjoying the games. She had evidently done some internet research as she kept referring to her laptop. Apart from the 'heel' and 'sit' positions she had Tamsin practice the 'down' and 'beg' positions, each time demanding an almost unobtainable perfection. Whilst harping on about the need to practice, practice, practice, she was obviously amused by the demeaning positions she was putting Tamsin into. It wasn't exactly nasty or malicious, more a smugness that it wasn't her that was crawling around on all fours or knelt up with her paws raised in front of her and her head to on side in the 'beg' position.

They were still hard at it when Andrea's mobile rang. Andrea picked up the phone, slumped down in and arm chair and answered the call.

"Ah, darling, wonderful news," Euthenia gushed. "It's all arranged. If I were to pick you up around ten o'clock on Thursday morning, how would that sound?"

"Fine, that sounds just fine. I'm so looking forward to this!"

As Andrea and Euthenia chatted away Tamsin was still crouched on the floor in the 'down' position. With only one half of the conversation audible it was hard to follow and she really couldn't be bothered. She entered a sort of daydream where she just wished that the woman sat in the armchair with her tweed skirt, stockinged calves and brown brogues was a real puppy Mistress. She wanted so much to just go and rest her head on her Mistress's lap, to be stroked, petted, rewarded for all her hard work and obedience. However, Andrea wasn't a puppy Mistress, she was just dressed like one and Tamsin knew well that, were she to act on her desires, then the result would be disaster.

"We're on," Andrea said when she finally put the phone down. "Thursday morning, ten o'clock. She's coming here to pick us up and then taking us on to Bedfordshire. I'll let Angus know."

Again Tamsin had to wait while Andrea spoke on the phone. However this time it was brief and it wasn't long before Andrea turned her attention back to puppy training. They spent another couple of hours going through the moves before Tamsin had finally mutinied. The final straw come when Andrea ordered Tamsin back into the beg position and then criticised her for not having her 'paws' at the same level and for not having her knees far enough apart.

"Fuck you; that's as good as your going to get. I've had it for today. I know we need to practice but we've done more than enough for now," Tamsin said as she got up off the floor. "I really think we've covered just about everything."

"Yeah, I guess so," Andrea replied reluctantly. "Come along then. Let's get changed."

They went back through to the bedroom and Andrea undid the mitts on Tamsin's hands. Now that her hands were free she could take off her rear paws, collar and mask before going through to the bathroom to remove the tail. Once she had eased the plug out of her posterior, wiped it down and washed her hands she sat on the toilet for a while. For a start it took a while for her backside to recover from the plug. Just sitting and relaxing was a necessary part of recovery. But it wasn't just the physical side. She felt small and alone. Her reaction to the puppy play needed some assimilation. She wished she had someone she could talk to, someone who would understand. It wasn't just that she couldn't talk to Andrea about it without inviting ridicule; she felt that none of her friends would understand. There was no one she could share this with.

It had been just the same when she had realised that she was lesbian, that the urges within her did not conform to the norm, that she had to keep them locked away inside. At least, when she had finally found the courage to come out there were plenty of others to offer help and support. This time there was no one; this time it would be harder to find someone who understood. Look at Andrea's reaction when she had been caught the previous night; that was what she could probably expect from most of her friends. But, for all the difficulties, she would have to find someone. This puppy play, although so false and shallow when played with Andrea, had awoken desires within her that she couldn't ignore.

With a sigh she picked up the harness and returned to the bedroom.

Later that night Tamsin was still thinking it through as she lay in her bed, trying to sleep. How could she explain to others how she felt about puppy play when she wasn't sure exactly what it was that was so appealing? There was a freedom, a release, that came from living behind the mask. She remembered that from playing with herself in front of the windows in the London flat. But that freedom had been only part of the picture. Today she had sensed a whole other aspect. Along with the freedom came its need to be tamed. A puppy needs a Mistress, someone to come home to, someone who understands a puppy's needs, who knows when to let puppies run free and when to rein them in, someone who, when the games were over, could give the love that puppies craved, someone who could see right through the mask, right through to the soul within. With dreams of tweed skirts and puppy masks she drifted off to sleep.

Come Thursday morning and both Andrea and Tamsin arrived at the flat well before eight. They were both anxious to be ready long before Euthenia's expected arrival at ten. Andrea had hand washed the blouse, underwear and stockings that went with her tweed outfit and, while Tamsin made them both a cup of coffee, she was running an iron over the blouse to ensure that it was pristine.

"I thought this would be suitable for getting there," Tamsin indicated the slacks and blouse outfit she was wearing.

"But I arranged it with Euthenia. I thought you knew. You're going in costume," Andrea countered.

"What!"

"It's all agreed with Euthenia. She's picking us up at ten and she's expecting me in my tweeds along with my puppy dog."

"And why didn't you tell me this?"

"I thought you must have overheard me when I was on the phone organising the details. I guess you were too busy being a little puppy dog to take an interest in the job in hand."

"Too busy..." Tamsin said in amazement.

"Well, anyway, it's all arranged so we can't change anything now. Why do you have to make such a fuss about everything?"

"Fuss! You'd make a fuss if you were expected to go out onto the street wearing nothing except a puppy mask and a tail up your jacksie. What on earth were you thinking of? I'll get arrested."

"Don't be dumb," Andrea replied. "No one is expecting you to go out on the street naked. You can wear my trench coat, well, at least between the flat and the car. We'll all be wearing masks so, even if you're seen, no one will know who you are. All we have to do is get all togged up and ready to go so that, as soon she pulls up outside, we can nip down and into the car and no one will see anything."

"You're mad if you think I'm going to agree to that," Tamsin could feel herself starting to panic.

"OK, let me just phone Angus and tell him you've cried off...." Andrea picked up her phone and took it out of standby mode.

"No, no, hang on a minute," Tamsin said hurriedly. The last thing she wanted was a row with Angus. "I'll be wearing your trench coat between the front door and the car."

"That's it."

"Once again I don't suppose I have much choice, do I?" Tamsin asked bitterly. "I guess I just have to agree."

"Yes you do. Get over it. Now come along and let's get changed," and, with that, Andrea marched off to the bedroom.

Although she wouldn't say so out loud, now that the real thing was drawing close, Tamsin was actually grateful for all the practice sessions. Although the butt plug was still huge within her either she was getting more adept or her sphincter was getting stretched because it seemed easier to insert. Similarly the rest of the outfit had become more natural, the buckles seemed to know which hole they wanted to go through and they were both more practiced at fastening them up. By nine thirty they were both completely in costume and Andrea was helping Tamsin into her trench coat. Although Tamsin was probably going to spend the bulk of the day barefoot she slipped on a pair of shoes just to go out to the car. Tamsin looked at herself in the mirror. With the trench coat and shoes the puppy mask looked a bit surreal but at least she was decent.

It was well that they were ready early because it was a quarter to ten when Euthenia phoned to announce that she was waiting outside.

"Are you ready?" Andrea asked with an air of excitement. "Come on, it's show time!"

Tamsin, who was far more anxious about what they were getting into just nodded apprehensively. Andrea knew that she had to take control so she put her hand in the small of Tamsin's back and guided her out of the door, down the lift and out onto the street. Euthenia's car was long and black with tinted rear windows. Standing next to it was a chauffeur which Andrea and Tamsin assumed to be Calliope but it was hard to tell as she had her peaked cap pulled down low so as to obscure her face. She opened the rear door and motioned Andrea and Tamsin inside where Euthenia was waiting for them. Andrea sat down on the seat next to Euthenia but when Tamsin went to do the same Andrea pushed her back.

"Now, now, puppy, you're not allowed on the seats. You should know that," Andrea said firmly. "Down on the floor, there's a good girl."

Fortunately there was plenty of room in the back of the car and, with a certain amount of guidance from Andrea, Tamsin ended up knelt on the floor of the limo facing back towards the two Dommes.

"Oh, your puppy looks splendid," Euthenia said. "What a lovely puppy dog face. It's plenty warm enough here in the car. I don't think she needs her coat any more."

"I couldn't agree more. Come along little puppy." Andrea leaned forward in her seat and helped Tamsin out of the trench coat which she then folded up and put on the seat beside her. Euthenia then pressed a button and the car drew off into the London traffic. While Andrea and Euthenia chatted away Tamsin tried to look about her. However, her uncomfortable perch down on the floor of the car, combined with the heavily tinted windows made it hard to to make out any detail of the streets that they passed through. Furthermore, as the car made its way through the streets, Tamsin was finding it hard to keep upright and, after a particularly sharp corner, she toppled sideways into Euthenia who reached out and, putting her hand on Tamsin's shoulder, held her there.

"I'm so impressed with your puppy and how beautiful she looks," Euthenia said to Andrea "Let's have a look at that tail," Euthenia leaned forward so that she could look down Tamsin's back, "oh, splendid! Perfect! Oh we are going to have such fun!"

Tamsin was in a quandary. She really didn't want to encourage Euthenia more than was necessary but, with all the swaying about as they moved through the traffic, it was safer to be held like this. Moreover, as she made herself comfortable, she couldn't help but give the impression that she was responding to being held. At least she was to one side and not between Euthenia's knees.

"And she's so affectionate too," Euthenia commented. "What's her name?"

"She's called Snookums. A baby name for a baby puppy."

"Oh, Snookums, how precious. I so look forward to getting to know her better," Euthenia lifted Tamsin's chin and stared into her eyes. "Are you a good little puppy, Snookums?"

"Woof," Tamsin barked in response.

From the limited clues available to her Tamsin could only guess at their route. First there was the stop-start movements as the car made its way through London and then the steady purr as it ate up the motorway miles. Once on the motorway she could just about make out the overhead signs and she was pretty sure that she saw Toddington Services pass by which meant, as they pulled off the motorway shortly afterwards, they must have left the motorway on junction thirteen and now be in south Bedfordshire. After the smooth miles of the motorway the twisty lanes of rural England made it, once again, hard for Tamsin to stay upright and she ended up, once again, giving the impression of snuggling into Euthenia who responded by holding her tight.

And then there was the rumble of a cattle grid followed by a short stretch of road before the car finally pulled to a halt. There was a brief pause as the chauffeur got out and then the door was opened and the sunlight streamed in. Euthenia was first out of the car followed by Andrea who, taking the leash out of her pocket, reached back into the car so as to clip it to Tamsin's collar and then gave it a tug to encourage her out of the car.

It was a bit awkward for Tamsin on her hands and knees but, once again, she was out of options. Now they had arrived she was firmly in 'puppy mode' and any attempt to stand upright would be out of character. Andrea gave another gentle tug of encouragement and then, as Tamsin finally made it out of the car, gave her the 'heel' command. Tamsin quickly took her place at Andrea's side and then looked around.

Calling this a cottage was stretching the definition to its limit. They had parked up in a courtyard surrounded by buildings built from the local red brick. Along one side were stables, some of which were occupied. Another side consisted of general storage areas, the third was the back of a large house while the fourth side was basically a wall with a gateway to the outside world. As she looked around she saw, emerging from the stable block, a woman dressed, like Euthenia and Andrea, in tweeds as if for a day in the country. Crawling along on hands and knees beside her was another woman dressed in little more than a black leather mask and a tail projecting from her rear.

"Euthenia, darling! Super to see you. You have made good time. And you must be Emma," the woman said as she approached.

"Hi Arete, this is Emma, Emma Pearson," Euthenia replied. "Emma, let me introduce you to Arete."

As Euthenia made the introductions Arete's puppy came up to Tamsin and started to nuzzle her as if she were a real dog. Tamsin knew she had to keep in role and that meant that she would have to reciprocate so she nuzzled back. It seemed almost as if both 'puppies' were keen to outdo each other in showing how deep in role they were.

"Oh, look!" Arete exclaimed. "Our puppies are getting to know each other. Now, Euthenia, darling, why don't you take Calliope to the stables and get her changed. You know where everything is. Meanwhile, I'll show Emma around and we'll meet up in the gardens."

"OK, see you in a minute or two," Euthenia replied before turning and, followed by Calliope, headed off towards the stable block.

"Now, Emma, my dear, you must tell me all about yourself. Lady Mary has been singing your praises and I'm just dying to find out all about you."

Andrea regurgitated the well worn tales of Paarl and why she had come to the UK and, as she did so, Arete led her towards the gate at the end of the courtyard. Tamsin was glad of the mitts and knee pads as, although the ground was brick paved, she was having to move quite fast to keep up and, without pads, her knees and hands would have been badly scuffed. She glanced across at the other 'puppy'. With the full mask it was hard to see any emotions but, from the flicker of her eyes through the holes in the mask she saw that her interest was reciprocated. At Lady Mary's house her role had been to provide oral sex to the Dommes; what was going to be required here?

Once through the main gate Arete led them around the side of the house and into a formally laid out walled garden.

"Gosh, this is lovely," Andrea enthused and, indeed it was. Beautifully laid out walkways between beds full of flowers gave a mixture of open spaces and quiet alcoves. More importantly for Tamsin, she was now crawling over soft turf rather than hard brick.