Royal Flush Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Miss," Tamsin replied as she reached for the dress and started to take it off.

"If you don't get a move on you will be sorry," Andrea replied. "Still, we haven't got time for that now. Get that dress off and bring me the holdall."

Tamsin shrugged off the dress and quickly hung it in the wardrobe before bringing the leather holdall over to the bed where Andrea was standing. Andrea rummaged about inside and, to Tamsin's consternation, fetched out the tail along with its harness.

"I know this isn't exactly a puppy show and she's here as my handmaiden, not my puppy but I decided to bring her her tail along anyway. I thought it might amuse you to have her wearing it," Andrea said as she stroked the fur of the tail. "Of course, the harness can be used without the tail. Which would you suggest: the tail, the harness alone, or neither?"

"Oh, the tail! That would be delightful! I so missed seeing her wear it last time you were here and when I couldn't make the puppy show, well I was simply devastated," Lady Mary gushed.

"Perhaps you would care to help me fit it?"

"Why certainly," Lady Mary replied. She came over and took the harness from Andrea and looked it over. "Where do I start?"

"The first thing to do is to prepare her backside. There's a tube if lubricant in the holdall. One moment...," Andrea searched in the holdall and pulled it out. "Do you want me to...?"

"No, no! You carry on getting changed. Let me do this, please." Lady Mary turned to Tamsin. "Come here girl. Bend over the bed. You know what to do."

With an internal sigh but an external smile, Tamsin bent over the end of the bed and put her hands flat on the mattress. Lady Mary ordered her to move her legs further apart and reinforced this with a quick slap to the thighs. Then there was the cool feeling of the lubricant gel being squeezed from the tube directly into the crack of her buttocks before she felt Lady Mary's finger pushing inside her.

While Tamsin was grateful that lube was being used and, certainly, she had more sense than to complain, it would seem that, once again, her backside held some sort of weird fascination for Lady Mary who was taking delight in seeing how far she could push her finger up inside. For what seemed like ages Tamsin had to endure Lady Mary's poking and probing until, at last she had had enough. She removed her finger, wiped it off with a tissue from the bedside table and, with a little bit of guidance from Andrea, started to fit the tail. Possibly because of the amount of lube and possibly because Tamsin's backside was getting a little stretched, this time the plug slipped in quite smoothly. Before doing up the straps, Lady Mary took another tissue and wiped off the excess lube from around Tamsin's backside. This done she went into the en-suite to dispose of the soiled tissues and wash her hands.

When she returned it was a relatively simple matter of adjusting the straps of the harness. Lady Mary seemed entranced by the way the tail appeared to come from the base of the spine and cascaded down the back of Tamsin's thighs. Moreover, when adjusting the straps at the front Lady Mary seemed overly keen to ensure that Tamsin's sex was suitably clear and took the opportunity to have another grope using the excuse of 'getting things right'.

Once Lady Mary was completely satisfied that the harness was properly fitted Andrea informed her that Tamsin's current shoes, the strappy sandals, were only for travelling and that, in the bag, were the high heeled ankle boots which could be padlocked on. Lady Mary found them, announced that they were perfect except that she recommended not using the padlocks. "After all, my dear, you can't guarantee that you'll be around when it's time to take them off," she said with a laugh. She seemed to feel that a handmaiden should have no part of dressing herself and she knelt down in front of Tamsin so as to fit the shoes. With Lady Mary thus distracted Tamsin glanced over at Andrea, rolled her eyes, and the two of them shared a smile.

"There, that's got your pretty little handmaiden all sorted out," Lady Mary said as she got up off the floor. "Lets see how the tail moves when she walks."

Lady Mary went to the chest of drawers and found herself a riding crop. She used this to chivvy Tamsin around the room. The high heeled boots enforced a mincing, hip swinging gait and this made the tail swing from side to side in a way that delighted Lady Mary.

Meanwhile Andrea had got as far as putting on her bodice and needed help with tightening the laces. She turned her back on the room and called out "Maid!"

"No, no! Allow me," Lady Mary interjected. She went over and, leaving Tamsin standing somewhat aghast, started tightening the laces.

"I do feel a woman's body, and I mean a real woman's, body looks so fine encased in dark leather. And, of course, you have the body for it," Lady Mary gushed and, under the pretence of adjusting the bodice, Tamsin noticed that she had a good grope of Andrea's breasts. With a start Tamsin realised that, for Lady Mary, what was important wasn't so much the owner of the body she was groping but the fact that it was her that was doing the groping. If she'd have been male she would have been a dirty old man, the sort that can't keep his hands off waitresses bottoms. Indeed, under the pretext of admiring Andrea's leather panties she was having a good old grope down there as well.

However, much as Lady Mary was prepared to help with tightening Andrea's bodice she certainly wasn't going to get down on her knees to help fit her knee high boots. These were laced from just above the foot all the way to the knee and Tamsin knew from practice back at the flat that they were a bind to get on and off. As soon as Lady Mary had finished adjusting the bodice Tamsin, in her role of dutiful slave, was down on her knees holding the boots ready. As she worked away at the laces she sensed Lady Mary come up behind her and then, to her compete lack of surprise, she felt the tip of the crop being stoked across the taut globes of her buttocks. It was almost inevitable that.... Thwack! Not too hard but enough to sting, the crop left its vivid red mark across Tamsin's flesh. Tamsin jerked forward and dropped the laces.

"Lady Mary, really!" Andrea said in mock annoyance. "Please, stop distracting the child! She takes long enough as it is."

"I'm sorry, my dear, but I couldn't resist the temptation," Lady Mary replied with a laugh that belied any real repentance.

Naked and knelt between Andrea and Lady Mary while ordered to lace Andrea's boots, Tamsin felt the humiliation burning within her, but that was nothing compared to having Andrea call her 'the child'. She gritted her teeth and swallowed it back trying to, as Andrea put it, keep her eyes on the prize. She knew, or at least she hoped, that Andrea had only said that so as to play along to Lady Mary, to play at being the haughty Domme Even so, there was a sneaking suspicion at the back of her mind that, in Andrea eyes, a child was all she was. With a tug that was, maybe a little harder than required, Tamsin tied off the laces.

After that there was only the relatively simple matter of Andrea's leather skirt and they were ready, well, almost ready. Lady Mary looked Tamsin up and down and suggested that, in the first instance at least, her hands might want to to be fastened behind her back and, without asking Andrea's permission, used the quick release catches on her wrist cuffs to do just that. Then she reminded Andrea that, from now on, they should wear their masks and, given that there was a strict rule that club names should be used during the meeting, she should address her as Voluptua, not Lady Mary. 'Emma', on the other hand, would not be addressed by her club name until she was initiated.

"Don't forget, it's club rules from now on," she said as she led them back downstairs.

When they got downstairs Tamsin found that it was, to all intents and purposes, a pretty normal cocktail party. Well, normal when you put aside they way everyone was dressed. The Dommes were all wearing a peplos although they did so with varying degrees of effectiveness. On some it just looked a bit dowdy but on others it looked incredibly sexy. The biggest difference was whether the open side was a tantalising glance at the hidden delights beneath or gaping hole showing that which would best remain hidden.

The handmaidens, by comparison, were wearing practically nothing. Of course, some sort of collar was de rigueur although, even there, there was a significant amount of variation. The width and thickness of the leather differed considerably from those that were almost mere decorations to those which left no illusions to the status of the wearer. Furthermore, whilst most were black leather there were a couple in white and even one in pink. Beyond that there were no standards. Some, like Tamsin, were wearing ankle and wrist cuffs, others weren't. Some wore shoes, always with perilously high heels; many were barefoot. There were gags and nipple clamps and a couple of handmaidens had been dressed in a cross between a wide belt and a corset and, in each case, this had been tightly laced so that the leather constricted the wearer. And that left one last common factor; each and every one of them had their pubic area clean shaven. Tamsin may not have liked the various things that had been imposed on her but, dressed as she was, even with the tail, she fitted in perfectly.

As Lady Mary led them into the party and started doing the introductions Tamsin looked around to see if she could spot Princess Charlotte among those present. The room was busy and everyone was masked so it wasn't easy. There were a couple of maybes but, on second look, they turned out to be strangers. She did spot Euthenia without Calliope who was, presumably, helping in the kitchen.

"Stop gawping!" Andrea ordered rather crossly. "For heaven's sake, I thought I had you better trained than that. Stand up straight with your feet a shoulders width apart and with your head bowed. I do apologise," Andrea turned to Voluptua and Epione one of the Dommes she had just been introduced to, "my maid is a little unused to this sort of gathering."

"There's no need to apologise. We've all had problems with discipline. I normally keep a notebook with me to make sure such infractions don't get forgotten but, on this occasion, I guess all we can do is make a mental note. Before the evening is over there will be plenty of opportunity to show her the error of her ways," Epione replied. "In fact I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind helping you spank that pretty little bottom of hers." And, as if to prove the point, the Domme reached behind Tamsin and gave her buttock a squeeze.

Voluptua was busy introducing Andrea to the rest of the party. What with all the masks and Greek names it was a bit of a struggle to remember who was whom and, with her eyes downcast, Tamsin could only listen and not watch, but she tried to make a mental note of as much a possible so as to be able to report back to Angus tomorrow. There seemed to be maybe a dozen couples in total although, from what Tamsin could gather, there were plenty more who hadn't made it and the 'club' totalled thirty or forty members in all. As most of them had known each other in school they were all pretty much the same sort of age although some, like Voluptua were pushing forty while others appeared much younger, early twenties even.

The conversations mostly centred around the ever increasing costs of keeping up appearances and how the 'lower classes' failed to understand the problems of land ownership. The topic of fox hunting found some favour; absolutely all of them found the ban on hunting with hounds an intolerable imposition and a gross misunderstanding of country ways. The fact that the current Tory government had failed to repeal the ban was seen as some sort of class treachery.

I wasn't long before they were called to table. It said much about Lady Mary's house that the dining table was of sufficient size that even when the dozen Dommes seated it was far from capacity and there was more than enough room for those handmaidens who were not involved with serving to be knelt on the floor at their 'owner's' side. Tamsin was knelt next to Andrea and, on her other side was Chelone, a Domme whose handmaiden Thalia was among those serving. Both would, on occasion, feed Tamsin with morsels from their plates but she still ended up hungry when compared to Andrea and the other Dommes. For her, excluded from the conversation and with a very restricted view of the proceedings, the meal seemed interminable, but eventually it started to draw to a close. As the desert dishes were cleared away there was a growing air of expectation. The rise in sexual tension was almost palpable. They were just finishing their post dinner brandies when Voluptua got up from her seat and came over to Andrea.

"Emma, my dear, if you would just come with me, there's some bits and pieces we have to attend to. Chelone, darling, perhaps you would be so kind as to keep an eye on Emma's little handmaiden while we pop off for a minute or two."

"Of course. The pleasure's all mine. I'll make sure she doesn't stray from my sight," Chelone replied looking at Tamsin in a way that did nothing to reassure her. Andrea got up from the table. Voluptua took her gently by the arm and led her out of the room.

Tamsin suddenly felt very alone. She was knelt naked on the floor with her hands behind her back surrounded by people who, in general, she actively despised but who all felt they had been granted carte blanche to do what they wanted with her and her body. She may not have liked Andrea very much and there wasn't a vast amount of trust in their relationship but, for all that, at least they were on the same page, at least there was some honesty between them. Chelone reached down and fed her one of the after dinner mints that had been supplied with the coffees but the smile she gave as she did was unsettling rather than comforting.

Barely five minutes had passed since Andrea had been led away when the dinner gong in the hallway sounded. One of the Dommes got to her feet.

"Ladies," she announced, "I do believe that the Sisterhood of Hellenic Goddesses is in session. Shall we make our way to the temple?"

The assembled Dommes got to their feet and, along with their handmaidens, made their way out of the dining room and into the hallway. Tamsin accompanied Chelone along with Thalia whose kitchen duties had now finished. Indeed, it would seem that much of the post meal tidying up was being left for later as all the handmaidens were now present, each accompanying their respective Dommes. Chelone, Tamsin and Thalia followed the throng through to the rear of the house where they came to a doorway which Popsy, or should it be Odyne, was holding open. Once through the doorway there was a staircase which led down into the cellars under the house.

Tamsin glanced about her. The cellars, matching the house above, were extensive and were mostly used, as are cellars everywhere, as a dumping ground for things that have no other home. However they went past the piles of odds and sods, through another door, and into an area which was far from being a dumping ground. At first sight it was a vast and well stocked wine cellar but it was far more than that. In between the wine racks were half hidden alcoves and, as they went by, Tamsin glanced inside one of them. Each one had heavy curtains that could be drawn across the entrance so that it could be made completely private and, inside, the main feature was a chaise longue. There was also a small chest of drawers on top of which was a pile of towels and, hanging on the wall were suitably placed shackles and a selection of paddles, floggers, whips and crops.

"Checking out the playrooms," Chelone laughed. "Don't worry, you'll be seeing much more of them later. Now come along," and, with a pat to Tamsin's backside she chivvied her along towards the end of the passage way.

They went on through, past the wine racks, until they reached a large room which had been set up as a temple. At at the far end was taken up by semicircular dais. Either side of the dais were two large candlesticks and these, together with candles in sconces along the wall, were the only lighting in the room. This flickering candlelight helped to provide the slightly mystic atmosphere. Between the sconces the walls were hung with dark red cloth and dotted with erotic statues on plinths. However all this paled into insignificance compared to the centrepiece of the dais: a statue of Pan in dark oak. Stretching over six foot from its cloven hooves to horned head the statue was carved in the form of the traditional half man, half goat. It stood facing into the room with its arms raised as if signalling a touchdown in American football. A metal bar ran between these upraised hands and that, in turn, was connected to chains that linked together and stretched up to a pulley on the ceiling. However, it wasn't these upraised arms which grabbed Tamsin's attention. Whether man or goat, Pan was undeniably male and a well endowed male at that. From what Tamsin already knew of Voluptua and her friends, she could be sure that, before the evening was over, someone was going to end up impaled on the massive hook of a phallus that projected from its loins.

"Good, isn't it?" Chelone had spotted Tamsin staring. "Voluptua found it in a junk shop in Athens and just had to have it and, ever since... well, you'll see. I don't want to spoil the fun. Now get on your knees next to Thalia. Oh, it is nice to have a matched pair! I must have you two play with each other later. Won't that be fun?"

Tamsin was not sure whether her definition of fun exactly matched Chelone's but the question was rhetorical so she answered with a smile as she got down on her knees next to Thalia who, in turn, gave her a welcoming wink. Tamsin glanced around. The room was filling up with the Dommes who stood around the edges, each with respective handmaiden knelt before them. When she was younger, Tamsin had been taken on a school trip to Buckinghamshire and one of the highlights had been a visit to the Hell Fire caves. With the massive exception that this was all women, this mixture of eroticism and mock pagan worship, with its combination of ceremonial robes and nudity, was exactly how she had imagined meetings of the Hell Fire club. She was also sure they were certainly in for the same level of debauchery before the night was over.

A door at the back of the stage opened a Voluptua came out and stood in front of the statue.

"Sisters! This is a very special meeting for tonight we have a new goddess who has petitioned to join our circle. Bring forth the neophyte, bring forth she who would wish to join our company!"

Odyne appeared from the same door and, on the end of a leash behind her, there was Andrea, on her hands and knees naked except for a blindfold and wrist cuffs which were linked together by a short length of chain. Although Tamsin was slightly shocked she was also grateful that, for once, it was Andrea who was being humiliated in this fashion. Let her find out what it was like, let her suffer for once. Odyne brought Andrea to the front of the dais and handed the leash to Voluptua.

"What is your name, neophyte?" Voluptua demanded.

"I am the goddess Pheme," Andrea replied.

"Is it your wish to join your sisters on Olympus?"

"That is my wish, that is what I crave."

They were obviously following some sort of script and, although she was playing at being solemn and dignified, Tamsin could tell that Lady Mary was loving every second in her role as Voluptua. Whether the same could be said of Andrea was another matter. 'She should be grateful she hasn't got anything shoved up her arse,' Tamsin thought to herself rather bitterly.