Royal Flush of Desire

Story Info
Mr Slevin was a powerful man and always got what he wanted.
6.8k words
4.21
61.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Slevin was a powerful man and always got what he wanted. He owned his own company. He had seen Luke's wife at a work's party and knew immediately that he wanted her.

She was tall, slim and athletic with rounded breasts and hips. She had beautiful long hair and long legs that looked great in her heels. Just the kind of figure that aroused him. He wondered what she would sound like when he pinned her down and took her. She fuelled his fantasies at night as he fucked his own wife and he knew he would bide his time. He would have her.

About four weeks later, he had the opportunity. Luke worked for him on the factory floor and Mr Slevin had organised a Poker night. Three had accepted his personal invite to attend his business penthouse. Paul and John were his right hand men and supervisors in his giant pet product business. Both were single men. Luke had also accepted and felt quite honoured mixing with such company. Mr Slevin's wife was away for the weekend visiting family and this was the perfect time to set his plan in to action.

He ordered booze and finger foods and now all he needed was a hostess for the night. Someone who would look after the needs of his guests and his of course. He smiled wickedly. He knew just the person, Candy...

Candice was a young single mother, in her early twenties and worked in one of his outlet shops. She was massively in debt after the father of her child had heavily spent on credit cards in her name and left her in the lurch. Her partner had decided fatherhood did not suit him after all.

Mr Slevin smiled remembering the encounter. The manager of the shop had already told him she was coming for an interview and presented him with her Carte Viste or CV. He had looked at it and noted her employment history and picture. She was certainly qualified to take up such a position. He was, however, intrigued by her photograph and her story and was never one to miss an opportunity of being with an attractive woman. He told the manager he would interview her alone and for him to mind the shop.

She had arrived on time and was dressed neatly but cheaply in a business suit. She was shown to his private office. She had answered all his questions and had been quite open about the need for this job and the worry of finding herself homeless if she wasn't employed soon. She had subtly flirted with him and he wondered how far she was willing to go to secure long term employment. He told her, he had others to interview and saw her fight the tears welling in her eyes. She was desperate.

He asked, "Candice, how much do you want this job?"

She replied, "Mr Slevin, I need to work, I need to bring money in to pay off the bills coming in. I'll do anything. I have had so many rejections these last weeks."

"What would you be willing to do, if I employed you and gave you an advance?"

Her eyes lit up at the carrot he dangled in front of her. "For instance," he continued casually, "Would you be willing to sleep with me?"

Her mouth dropped open as she digested the question, knowing that her answer could swing the balance in her favour. She looked at him and noted that although he was older than her, he was a very attractive and rich man. She thought of her and her son on the streets. It did not bear thinking of.

She blushed and nodded.

"Would you be willing to sleep with guests of mine?" Mr Slevin's eyes narrowed in on her face waiting for her answer.

Could she? She wondered and again felt the desolation of her predicament. Anything was better than that.

"Yes," she answered softly.

"You do realise, I will use you for sex, whenever I need you." Mr Slevin clarified with her.

Candice blushed again but was surprised to find Mr Slevin's words actually excited her. She felt her tummy flip and her pussy suddenly flood with warmth. She realised, he was turning her on by his candour about sex.

She had heard of such things. Once her ex-boyfriend had called her a sex toy and told her she had a submissive nature. To show her, he had ordered her about and it had been one of the best sex nights of her young life. She had fallen pregnant not long after that and he had lost interest in her. She had often replayed that night in her bed and was unable to resist the urge to self-pleasure.

She blushed again and answered, "Yes, Mr Slevin."

Mr Slevin smiled at her and gave her instructions.

She was to return home and collect all the credit card details of the companies she owed money too and return with them to the office within 1 hour.

He would make token payments on them and then take money from her wages each week to ensure they would receive regular payments.

On her return to the shop, she would leave her panties and bra off and would now be called Candy to fit her new position in his company – A pet shop assistant.

Whenever, he visited the shop, she would ensure that she removed her underwear so he had ready access to her if he so wished.

She nodded again in agreement. Mr Slevin smiled and stood up. "Come here Candy."

She rose and walked over to his desk. He hitched her dress up and put his hands in her panties.

"Well, well, well, little Candice, it seems our little talk has turned you on." He cupped her warm wet sex and felt the pubic hair on her muff. "Hasn't it?"

She nodded, embarrassed.

"I can't hear you Candy." Mr Slevin said sternly.

"Yes, you turned me on Mr Slevin." She replied and blushed again.

He turned her sideways and sat back down in his leather chair. He positioned her in between his legs. One hand played with her muff whilst the other slid down the back of her panties and kneaded her buttocks.

Candy couldn't believe she was standing there with her legs apart as his cool fingers probed her heat. The situation thrilled her and her body responded. Her legs trembled and her breasts and pussy throbbed. She flooded his fingers with her excitement.

He used her natural juices to soak all his fingers, then probed her vaginal and anal entrances. Candy took a sharp intake of breath. He pushed his fingers in and enjoyed the tightness of both channels. As he fingered her in an alternate rhythm, his thumb played with her clitoris.

It didn't take long for Candy to respond. She mewled a little, broke out in a sweat and circled her hips. Mr Slevin growled his encouragement and now knowing what he wanted, she fucked his fingers back, behaving like the good little slut she was.

He played a bit and then bent her over his desk. Candy's heart beat faster in anticipation. He slowly pulled her skirt up her back and her panties down to the tops of her thighs. He massaged her bottom, enjoying her and the glimpses of her hairy pussy and puckered star.

He placed her hands on her cheeks and told her to spread them apart. She did as he asked feeling exposed and vulnerable. He looked at her posing for him, forehead pressed to his desk and decided to photograph the intimate pose with his phone. He could look at her wherever he wanted then. He took a few shots for his private collection.

He felt her again and inserted two fingers in each of her orifices with the same hand.

"Good Girl Candy, fuck my fingers hard till you cum." He kept his fingers still and let her do the work. She moved her body back and forth and as she got used to the rhythm she rode his fingers as hard as she could, breathing hard.

"Do you like this Candy? Do you like a man you just met today putting his hands in your willing little cunt and ass?"

She moaned softly.

"Moan louder Candy, I want to hear you enjoying it. Answer me?"

She gasped, "Yes Mr Slevin, I like it. I like your fingers poking me."

"Good Girl." He moved his other hand round her hip and cupped her pussy, wriggling them around till he found her clitoris.

She was delightful fucking his hand and moaned more as he played with her muff.

"Drag your tits up and down the desk, Candy" He commanded, making her rock back and forth faster.

She did as he told her and banged into his pelvis when he stood behind her. It was all too much and she exploded in front of him, trying to stifle her moans into the wood of the desk.

He felt her shudder on his fingers and her legs tremble as she lay collapsed on the desk top.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you Candy." He had told her.

He took hold of her hips, freed his hard cock and entered her prone body in one swift move as she groaned her consent. Her tight cunt on his cock felt delightful. He loved taking a new pussy. When he was fully inserted he circled his hips feeling her walls crushing him. He savoured the moment then roughly pulled up her top and bra. He grabbed her tits and mauled them as he fucked her hard and fast to satisfaction.

He remembered watching her leave his shop, knowing her pussy was full of his creamy cum and felt excited she would be back in an hour, having followed his instructions. He'd added a couple more. He told her to shave her pussy bald for him and to buy a butt plug with a red ruby diamond cut base. Seeing a jewel sitting on her anal star would please him as well as keep her stretched for his visiting cock. He liked that Candy would be working at his shop very much.

Mr Slevin came out of his reverie. "Yes Candy would be perfect," he thought secretly pleased. He would call her and make the arrangements for Poker Night.

Candy arrived first for Poker Night and Mr Slevin let her into his hallway. He told her his instructions for the night and to remain silent, unless addressed directly. She was there to please and serve the men.

"Very nice Candy," he circled round her as she entered further into his business penthouse apartment and stood in the centre of the living room.

She stood obediently waiting. He took her long black coat off to reveal a short thigh length black dress with a plunging square neck line. It just covered her cleavage and teased enough to draw the male eye.

The back of the dress dived down just above the little tantalising crevice that formed the cheeks of her bottom. A long gold back chain fell from her neck and shoulders. The red jewelled pendant nestled in the small of her back and sparkled in the light.

He hung her coat up in the hall and returned to her. He stood in front of her. He was taller than her and he looked into her cleavage.

"Are you wearing a bra?" He asked her.

She shook her head.

He raised his hand and hooked two fingers into her neckline and pulled the material out towards him and looked down. She wasn't and his eyes were greeted with her two beautiful rounded natural breasts. He blew on each nipple and was delighted to see them pucker and peak.

Her nipples were visible as he allowed the material of the dress to return to normal. He palmed each of her breasts and massaged them in sync over her dress. He felt her breathing change and knew he was arousing her.

"Are you wearing panties?" he asked her.

She nodded.

"That displeases me. Take them off," he ordered.

He felt his cock stir and harden as she raised her short dress to her waist. She wore red lacy briefs and began to take them down to reveal a smooth peachy pussy. She had shaved since their last encounter. She had obeyed him. He liked that. Her lips were moist from her arousal. He liked that too.

"Wait!" He ordered and she stopped and straightened up again.

She stood still with her dress scrunched at her waist, her red panties at her knees and wearing her black, killer high heels.

He took his time looking at her, noting her hard nipples through her dress and moist, bald pussy.

"Bend over the coffee table" he indicated.

It was slightly lower than waist height so it caused her bottom to thrust up in the air.

"Toes together, heels out," he spoke again.

He stood for a few moments and admired her full bottom and her pussy now quite wet nestled between her legs. He was delighted to see she was wearing the red jewelled butt plug he had told her to buy. It glinted in the light and tantalised.

He undid his trousers and took his cock out. He was quite hard. He walked to her head without a word, offered his cock to her. She knew what do to and she licked and sucked, opening her eager mouth so he could push his cock all the way in.

Mr Slevin was soon setting a steady thrusting rhythm as he fucked her head, causing her to gag as he dipped into her throat. He pushed his cock deep into her mouth, leaning over to grab her fleshy bottom pulling her into him and burying his cock into her throat. He revelled in her gagging and knew he had stopped her from breathing. He waited a few seconds before relenting and liked the sensation of her gasping round his cock. The heat and spittle on his cock felt amazing.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. He saw her mascara had run down her face from her tears and gagging action. The black smears on her face turned him on even more.

His cock sat on her tongue, drenched in her drool.

He ground his cock into her mouth, then withdrew.

"Good Slut," he murmured and then walked behind her.

He fingered round the jewel of the butt plug, prodded it and twirled it round. She moaned at the sensations in her anal passage as he fucked it back and forth a little. He then left it in place and put his hands on her hips to steady her as he thrust urgently into her pussy depths.

He fucked her, rough and hard without much thought to her comfort. As far as he was concerned, he had paid for her services and she was here for his pleasure.

He used her, like the slut she was, just like he would use Luke's wife if his plans worked out. He thought of his faithful wife who adored him and smiled, fucking Candy even harder. He excused his faithlessness by being a wonderful lover to his wife. After all, she reaped the benefit of all the pussies and tits he enjoyed. Wasn't his tongue and mouth the best for bringing her to the brink of orgasm! When he ate her out, she begged for his cock and then breathed with joy as he sunk into her.

The thought tipped him over the edge and he withdrew from her pussy and erupted his creamy cum all over Candy's ass.

He pulled her dress back down slowly and smoothed it down so his cum soaked in to the inside of her dress. Then he turned Candy round, pushed her to her knees and she cleaned and sucked his cock.

He stood still as she worked. Her tongue was amazing as she suckled the end of his knob, drawing out any remnants of his orgasm. She then licked him from the base up, wiping up their union. He closed his eyes as she repeatedly drew her tongue upwards on the underside of his shaft. She was good.

When she had finished he said, "Go clean up. My guests will be arriving soon. I want you presentable again and take those panties off."

His guests arrived on time and soon, they were seated around a table, playing the first few rounds of poker. Candy was the perfect hostess, keeping to instructions of filling the men's glasses with beer, offering finger foods and bending down enough to tease the men with glimpses down her top and peaks at her thighs. The men enjoyed the views of her lower bottom cheeks and peaking pussy lips.

As the beer flowed, the men's inhibitions and bravado in betting became higher and antics more saucy.

Paul and John began to cop little discreet gropes of Candy as she served them. She would smile at them and Mr Slevin just smiled as well and allowed them to take liberties.

The men were in high spirits especially as they were also winning the small pots of money accumulated in the middle of the table.

At one point, Mr Slevin and Candy left the table to fetch and open more beer in the kitchen.

Mr Slevin had been creating a new aphrodisiac concoction in his pet business for breeding that made pets and animals compliant and randy. Tests so far had proved highly successful in the breeding world and there had been no ill effects afterwards. He was getting it ready to market it further afield and knew it would be very lucrative.

He had tried some in his wife's drinks which had had wonderful results. She had been open to suggestion, very compliant and the sexual pleasures he had taken with her had just left her memory of them as secret fantasies. He had helped of course by telling her she had dreamed those naughty antics and that they were her hidden naughty fantasy. Fantasies she enjoyed sharing with him. She had believed him.

He took some vials of this special concoction and put them in his pocket.

Whilst they were in the kitchen and away from the table, Paul whispered to the other two, "Candy's not wearing any panties and she let me finger her as she leaned over the table to serve you Luke. Did you see? She even opened her legs a bit, the naughty whore!"

Luke nodded. "She's not wearing a bra either. I saw her tits!"

"I'm going to wager to fuck her," John suddenly announced, "Think the Old Guy will go for it?"

"He's not objected yet," Paul said. "He's seen us touching her, I'm sure of it and she liked it. She was so wet."

Luke went with the flow of the evening, secretly looking forward to the next rounds of poker.

Mr Slevin and Candy returned with fresh beers, nuts and crisps.

He sat at the table and John spoke first, feeling bolder by the effects of the alcohol, "I'd like to raise the stakes in this game. I'd like to put up a month's salary to fuck your beautiful hostess," He waited for Mr Slevin's answer.

Mr Slevin looked bemused, was silent for a moment, thinking, and then looked at Candy standing by him. "Would you like that Candy?" he asked her.

She nodded. Refusing was not an option now. She worked for Mr Slevin and he was helping her pay off her debts. He had already made some payments.

"Then gentleman, we nearly have a bet." He paused. "Let's make it more interesting. Paul are you willing to do the same?"

Paul nodded eagerly.

"Luke?"

Luke shook his head, "No, group is not my thing," he laughed nervously. Although tempted, he had a wife at home.

"Then let the game begin," Mr Slevin stated and dealt the cards.

The game was tense as they threw cards down and drew new ones until finally, Paul called the hands to be shown.

Slowly the cards were revealed and Paul and John grinned as both their hands beat Mr Slevin's.

Candy knew that was her cue. She took their hands and led them to the coffee table behind Mr Slevin and in front of Luke's eye line.

Luke was aghast that a live sex show was going to take place right before him. Never in his life had he had such a night.

He watched as Candy dropped her dress just leaving her high heels and back chain on.

Luke gawped at her fine naked figure as Paul and John groped her and she moaned in delight. They were still fully clothed as they touched, squeezed, licked and sucked her body. She revelled in the pleasure of their lustful pawing.

His eyes lingered on her smooth pussy, her full peaked tits and rounded bottom. His eyes widened as he saw her anal jewel.

It turned him on when the men touched her in those intimate places and made her whimper in need. It had been awhile since he had been so close to a naked, sexually excited woman who wasn't his wife.

While he watched them, Mr Slevin poured him a drink and covertly slipped a tasteless vial of liquid in to it. It was the powerful aphrodisiac that Mr Slevin had a steady supply of from his chemistry laboratory. It would be too tempting for Luke to resist the wares on offer when it bubbled away in his blood stream and at his conscience.

"Shall we continue?" Mr Slevin asked.

Luke tore his eyes away to focus on Mr Slevin and drank the glass on offer as the cards were dealt again.

They played one hand and Luke won the pot but his eyes kept slipping to the action behind Mr Slevin.

Candy was being spit roasted between the two men. Paul had his cock buried deep in her throat while John was fucking her from behind, touching the jewel embedded in her ass.

12