Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

Story Info
Who will be the last Diva standing?
70.3k words
4.47
63.3k
39
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

*****

Inside the locker room of an arena where, just hours away, the WWE will be holding the annual 2007 WWE Royal Rumble pay per view, all the Divas contracted to World Wrestling Entertainment who appear on Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown have gathered inside of the large catering area of the arena. On one side of the room, RAW's Beth Phoenix, Candice Michelle, Lilian Garcia, Maria, Melina, Mickie James, Victoria, and Torrie Wilson all sit together, while on the opposite side of the room, SmackDown's Ashley Massaro, Jillian Hall, Kristal Marshall, Maryse, Michelle McCool, and Queen Sharmell are sitting together. The RAW Divas and the SmackDown Divas casually glare at each other as brand pride has the Divas sticking with the members of their own brand. As the silence and tension starts the build up, the door to the catering area opens and the Chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon slowly walks into the room, still feeling the effects of the Hell in a Cell match from several months earlier. Vince walks to the center of the room and looks at each of the Divas. "Good evening ladies...I assume you are all wondering why you are all gathered here..." Vince says as he puts a hand inside of one of his suit jacket pockets.

"It has to be a very educational reason..." Michelle McCool says as she crosses her legs as she sits on a metal folding chair.

"Oh please.... keep that 'sexy teacher crap' on SmackDown!" Beth snaps at Michelle with a fiery tone in her voice.

Vince McMahon chuckles slightly, "It's good to see that you all have fiery spirit...and you are all going to need it tonight...."

"Really? Why's that Mr. McMahon?" Maria asks cutely as she pushes her shoulders up and folds her hands.

Ashley Massaro laughs a bit, "Why do I have the strangest feeling this has happened before?"

Vince McMahon laughs slightly, "Ashley, that feeling might be more accurate than you think... you see... tonight... in the middle of the ring, we are going to have our second annual Royal Rumble Gang Bang... The same rules are in effect, when you climax you are eliminated... or if you are physically incapacitated and unable to continue you are also eliminated." Vince pauses as he sees the look of excitement come across the faces of some of Divas, as some of them had competed in the previous Royal Rumble Gang Bang. However Queen Sharmell stands up with a look of disdain on her face.

"Mr. McMahon... you cannot expect me... a Queen... to compete in such a lowly... filthy... degrading joust such as this...." Sharmell says in a very elegant voice.

The Chairman of the WWE looks at the proud Queen Sharmell with a raised eyebrow, "You are contracted to the WWE and you will compete or you and King Booker will be FIRED!" Vince shouts. Queen Sharmell swallows hard and sits back down after being put in her place. Vince then looks towards the RAW Divas and folds his arms, "Mickie James... get up... and come here...."

Mickie James, the plucky two-time Women's Champion gets up from her seat and quickly approaches the intimidating top man in the WWE. "Yes Mr. McMahon?" Mickie says with a rather goofy look on her face.

"You won last years Royal Rumble Gang Bang... and since you earned a rather... unpleasant reputation with your in ring work this past year... you'll have to prove yourself tonight.... You will be entering first..."

Mickie James swallows hard as she realizes the odds of winning the competition once again are not in her favor. "First?" she asks with a squeak as her voice cracks slightly as several of the other Divas snicker and laugh at Mickie's misfortune.

"Yes first... you have your work cut out for you... good luck...." Vince says as he heads for the exit of the catering area and then he stops and looks back at the Divas. "Head to your locker rooms... you'll be summoned at random to make your way to ring, so prepare yourselves..." Vince says as resumes his walk to the exit of the catering area just when the door opens from the outside by Vince McMahon's Executive Assistant, Jonathan Coachman.

"Mr. McMahon, thank goodness.... We have a small situation regarding tonight's event...." The Coach starts to say.

Vince McMahon raises an eyebrow, "What kind of situation?" Vince asks in a gruff voice.

"One of tonight's participants is out in the hallway and she requested to speak to you regarding her participation in tonight's event...."

Vince gets an extremely annoyed look on his face, "Coach.... If this is something you can handle...."

"I swear Mr. McMahon, this requires your personal attention...." Coach says quickly.

"Fine.... Get out of my way...." Vince McMahon orders, and Coach quickly gets out of his way and holds the door open. Once out in the hallway Vince sees instantly who Coach is referring to, "Now what can I do for you?" Vince asks.

******

In the ring area of the arena, over twenty-five of the WWE's top Superstars are finishing making their way to the ring side area and getting themselves a good spot either inside of the ring itself or around the ring, on the announce tables, and ringside seating area. Inside the ring is John Cena, who's dressed in long black jean shorts and a black t-shirt, as well as a baseball cap; Carlito, wearing a yellow t-shirt and aqua-blue wrestling shorts; 'The Rated R Superstar" Edge, wearing black wrestling tights; Jeff Hardy, wearing black baggy pants and a black sleeveless shirt; Rey Mysterio, wearing bright red pants and his a matching bright red version traditional mask; King Booker, wearing his crown, red cape with white trim, and gold colored wrestling shorts; and Gregory Helms, wearing black and purple wrestling shorts, a black skull cap and a purple, sleeveless leather ring robe.

Outside of the ring, near where the RAW, SmackDown, and ECW announce tables are located at is former leader of the Spirit Squad faction Kenny Dykstra, dressed in light blue wrestling shorts; along with his former Spirit Squad associates Mikey, Johnny, Mitch, and Nicky, all of whom are dressed in their old Spirit Squad traditional uniforms of dark green and white athletic jumpsuits with white tank-tops; The Ambassador of Quebec Sylvan, wearing blue wrestling tights and a dark blue ring jacket; "SmackDown's MVP" Montel Vontavious Porter, wearing an expensive white suite, with a white button shirt and red tie; Batista, wearing black and red wrestling shorts; and Scotty 2 Hotty, wearing blue jean-styled wrestling pants and a yellow jersey. On the left side of the ring are Johnny Nitro, wearing tanish colored pants and a heavy fur coat; Matt Hardy, wearing greenish-blue wearing pants and a black shirt; Shelton Benjamin, wearing red and white wrestling shorts; and Chavo Guerrero, wearing dark orange colored wrestling pants and dark gray bandana. On the right side of the ring is 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels, wearing green and black wrestling tights and a DX t-shirt; 'The Game' Triple H, wearing black wrestling shorts and a DX t-shirt; Chris Masters, wearing blue wrestling shorts; Randy Orton wearing black and blue wrestling shorts; Brian Kendrick and Paul London, both wearing matching long, bright red shorts and sleeveless ring jackets; Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, wearing dark gray colored cargo shorts, and Mr. Kennedy, wearing green and yellow wrestling shorts, the colors of the Greenbay Packers.

As the WWE Superstars await the first WWE Diva to make her way to the ring, the heavy metal tune called 'This Is Extreme' which serves as the anthem for ECW starts to play. The WWE Superstars all exchange looks in confusion as The Voice of ECW Joey Styles comes out from the back with a microphone in his hand. Joey Styles holds the microphone in his hand up to his mouth. "Excuse me gentlemen.... As the Voice of ECW, I have an announcement to make regarding tonight's event," Joey says as he speaks into the microphone, "Some of the Extremists were extremely disappointed to not be invited to participate in the Royal Rumble Gang Bang and thanks to a quick decision made by Mr. McMahon a few moments ago, tonight's event will be taken to the EXTREME!" Joey shouts just as the heavy music of The Sandman's entrance theme starts to play in the arena.

The WWE Superstars start looking around the arena after the Extremists do not come down the entrance ramp, and they soon see several of ECW's hardcore warriors coming down through the stands. The ECW Extremists consist of The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Bobby Lashley, Rene Dupree, Test, CM Punk, Rob Van Dam, Elijah Burke, 'The Reject' Shannon Moore, Matt Striker, and the Full Blooded Italians members Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido. All the ECW wrestlers are dressed in jeans and ECW t- shirts; with the exceptions of Matt Striker, who is wearing light brown slacks, a white button shirt and a red tie; Bobby Lashley who is wearing black wrestling shorts; and Elijah Burke who is wearing black warm up outfit, consisting of a matching jacket and pants. The Extremists get down to the ringside area and break up to head to where they want to go. Striker, Test, CM Punk and Shannon Moore get inside the ring while Bobby Lashley, The Sandman, Dreamer and RVD head to the announce tables while Elijah Burke and Rene Dupree along with the FBI stand in front of the ring.

On the stage, Joey Styles adjusts his glasses as he glances over his shoulder, then he looks down to the ring, "And gentlemen, allow me to introduce tonight's first participant..." Just as Joey Styles is about to name the first Diva to enter the arena, the lights in the arena start to flicker before dimming slightly and becoming red just as the entrance music for ECW's Extreme Vampire Kevin Thorn begins to play. Joey steps away from the entrance curtain as the Vampiric Vixen known as Ariel steps through the curtain dressed in a short red skirt, black halter top, black heeled boots and black gloves, Ariel glares lustfully into at the WWE Superstars and ECW Extremists at the ringside area as she feels up her large, soft round tits through the material of her halter top with her gloved hands. She then looks at Joey Styles and she opens her mouth to show off her sharp, small fangs and then she quickly snaps her teeth together before licking her lips and Joey falls backward, half expecting Ariel to attack him.

"The future... shall be filled... with lust.... And desire...." Ariel says before she starts to walk down the entrance ramp to head to the ring. As she approaches the ring, Rene Dupree, Elijah Burke, and The FBI get out of her way to allow Ariel to climb up onto the ring apron where she then wraps her legs around top rope and hangs upside down. Ariel then pulls herself up, rotates to the left, spreading her legs, giving all the wrestlers on the left side of the ring a clear view of her hot sinister pussy before she swings herself into the ring.

Ariel looks at the men standing before her in the ring, as she licks her blood-red lipstick colored lips, "What does the future hold..." Ariel says with a slight smirk as she bends down and pulls a tarot card out from her left heeled boot. She slides the card against her halter top covered tits before raising the card to her mouth, where she proceeds to lick the underside of it, "Only I know the future... and the future...will be... filled with lust..." Ariel says as she flings the card over her shoulder before lifting off her black halter top to reveal her large, round soft tits.

Carlito takes off his t-shirt and licks his lips, "Oh yeah, this is going to be cool... real cool..." Carlito says as he starts to lowers his aqua-blue wrestling shorts to free his large, thick Caribbean cock.

"She shall bow before King Booker!" King Booker says as he takes off his crown, removes his robe and takes off his gold wrestling shorts. Now totally nude, the "King of SmackDown" steps towards Ariel and raises his hand, "Bow... before your king!"

Ariel licks her lips, "I saw this future...." Ariel smirks as she sinks down to her knees in front of the SmackDown King. Ariel wraps her hands around his large thick black cock and strokes it until it's hard and stiff in her hands. The mysterious ECW Vixen leans her head forward and takes over half of King Booker's cock into her warm sinister mouth and starts to fiercely bob her head back and forth on his cock. As Ariel sucks and slurps on King Booker's cock, as Jeff Hardy and Gregory Helms strip out of their clothing and move to stand near Ariel. They each grab one of Ariel's hands and Jeff wraps her left hand around his thick shaft, while Helms does the same with her right hand.

"Mmmmm mmmm..." Ariel moans around King Booker's large, royal black shaft as she starts to pump her hands along the lengths of Jeff and Helms' hard cocks. She lifts her head off of King Booker's dick and pulls Jeff and Helms closer so that she slide her warm, wet sinister tongue against all three cocks as she looks up at them with a wicked, lustful look in her eyes.

"Shit... that look would have me coming through like a hurricane..." Helms groans as Ariel slaps her tongue against his cock as she lowers her right hand and firmly squeezes his large ball sack. Ariel twists her left hand around the Charismatic Jeff Hardy's shaft as she slides her hand up and down against his shaft. Jeff Hardy licks his lips and flips his multi-colored hair back while he thrusts his hips forward so that he's literally fucking Ariel's hand with his fat dick. King Booker steps back away the Vampiric Vixen, allowing Ariel to pull Helms and Jeff closes so that she can stuff her hot wicked mouth with both of their dicks.

"School is about to begin..." Matt Strikers says as he neatly strips out of his rather non- extreme attire and he moves to get behind Ariel. Striker pulls Ariel up a bit and lifts her short red skirt up over her waist so that he can slam his cock into her hot pussy. Ariel jolts forward and almost deep throats the two North Carolina dicks that are in her mouth. Ariel pushes back against Striker as the disgraced New York City schoolteacher begins to fuck her hot pussy with perfectly timed thrusts.

On the outside of the ring, behind the SmackDown announce table, the former Spirit Squad consisting of Mikey, Johnny, Nicky and Mitch getting out of their matching outfits Spirit Squad jumpsuits, as their former leader Kenny Dystkra removes his light blue wrestling shorts. Mikey looks at his former teammates, "Hey when's the next one coming down?"

"I have no clue..." Mitch says as he tosses his clothes over the ring barrier.

"You know I hope..." Kenny begins to say as he is soon interrupted by the countdown clock that appears on the large Titantron screen.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The Clap-Clap-Clapping introduction to the beat of the song "Hey Mickey" which serves as the theme entrance for the two-time Women's Champion Mickie James begins to play. Kenny's face lights up and he gets a big smile on his face, "Oh yea! Here comes Mickie!" Kenny says as he licks his lips.

"You need help seriously..." Johnny says as Mickie James comes out on the stage, jumping energetically, but her face is full of determination. Dressed in a short black skirt, light blue bottoms and a white tank top, Mickie composes herself on the stage before she sprints down to the ring. She slides into the ring and quickly gets out of the ring to the other side in front of the announce tables where the former Spirit Squad faction is located and she rips off her tank top.

"I need some fucking spirit!" Mickie yells as she heads right for the former Spirit Squad and climbs up onto the SmackDown announce table and sits down. She leans back and puts her hands behind her as Nicky stands up on the announce table and then stands over her. Mickie opens her rather large mouth to allow Nicky to dips his meaty cock into her mouth. She keeps her mouth wide open, allowing Nicky to grab her hair and fuck her face.

"Awww... yea..." Nicky moans as he slams his cock all the way into her hot wet mouth, the head of his cock hits the back of Mickie's mouth. Meanwhile, Kenny pulls off Mickie's light blue bottoms to expose her smooth pussy. Kenny puts his hands on Mickie's thick luscious thighs and lowers his head down so he can starts to rapidly lap his tongue against the lips of her pussy. Mickie moans as she puts her legs onto Kenny's shoulders and pulls his head closer so that his whole face is pressing right against her cunt.

"Mmmmmmm ahhhh ooooo...." Mickie moans and gags at the same time as Kenny eats her out while Nicky fucks her face. Meanwhile, Shelton Benjamin and Johnny Nitro are moving toward the entrance ramp of the arena and they go to stand on the stage. They strip out of their clothing, and both look at each other as they stand on opposite ends of the stage.

"Next one comes out, we're going to get!" Shelton says as he strokes his large black cock to get it hard and ready.

"Yeah..." Nitro nods his head in agreement before he looks towards the ring, where Ariel is now on top of Bobby Lashley bouncing hard and fast on his large black cock, as the former solider is mauling her large, round soft tits with his strong hands. Ariel grinds herself sharply on Lashley's cock.

"Ahhh... mmmm the future... is good...." Ariel moans as she throws her black hair back before looking over her left shoulder at Rey Mysterio. "Come.... To me..." Ariel says in a wickedly seductive voice as she licks her fangs. Rey Mysterio adjusts his mask as he moves to stand in front of Ariel, and the Vampiric Vixen leans her head to the right and gobbles up his fat Mexican cock. As she continues to ride Lashley, Ariel whips her tongue against Rey's dick as she bobs her head on his shaft.

Back on the SmackDown announce table, Mickie James is laying down on her back and is stroking the cocks of Mikey and Johnny while Kenny is mounted on top of her with his cock between her huge tits. Kenny is pressing her tits against his cock and he's steadily thrusting his shaft between them. Mickie lifts her head up and taps her tongue against the head of his cock whenever the tip comes close to her mouth. Mitch is standing where Mickie's legs are and he spread them apart in order to ram his cock into her pussy. "OHHHH YES! GIVE ME THAT SPIRIT!" Mickie screams as her pussy is filled with Mitch's cock. She starts moving her lower body in order to push her cunt against Mitch as he pumps his shaft in and out of her hot pussy.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The heavy metal entrance music of WWE Rookie Diva Beth Phoenix begins play as the powerful blonde hair Diva, dressed in a black top and black pants comes through the curtain like a house of fire. "Mickie you're going down in flames!" Beth shouts as she prepares to head down to the ring, but before she can, Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin tackle her and bring her down to the metal-stage.

"Hey Beth, welcome back...." Shelton says as he and Nitro quickly remove Beth's black top to free her firm tits. Both men each grab one of Beth's tits, and Shelton starts to bite her left nipple, while Nitro licks her right one. The stunned Rookie Diva groans a bit as Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin both lick and bite her hard nipples.

"Uhhhh fuck.... So much... for my plan..." Beth moans as Shelton and Nitro work on pulling down her black pants to reveal her hot, smoothly shaven pussy. Nitro lowers one of his hands down and starts rubbing her pussy. Beth arches her body a bit and presses her pussy against Nitro's hand. "Mmmm... yea...." Beth moans as Johnny Nitro starts to finger fuck her pussy with two fingers from his left hand. Shelton Benjamin gets onto his knees and kneels near Beth's head, then he lifts her head up so that she can takes his large black cock into her mouth. Beth closes her lips around Shelton's cock and starts sucking on it fiercely.