Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the base of the entrance ramp Melina is riding The Miz's twelve-inch cock as he sucks on her large, A-List tits. "Mmmm fuck yea... you fucking loser... suck them tits...' Melina moans as he grabs the back of Miz's head to press his face against her large, round chest.

"Awww.... Yea... fuck..." The Miz moans as bites Melina's left nipple as she dominantly rocks back and forth on his cock. The Miz starts to thrust his cock upward into Melina's tight cunt as Melina pulls his head from left to right to get him to drool over her tits.

"Ohhh yea... mmm fuck yeah you fucking loser... this is as close to the A-List you're going to get!" Melina moans as she squeezes The Miz's large cock with her pussy. The motorcycle enthusiast Chuck Palumbo gets off of his motorcycle and takes off his brown biker pants to let out his eleven-inch cock.

"Damn.... You look really good to me..." Chuck says to Melina as he kneels down the A-List Diva and he proceeds to force his cock into Melina's tight asshole.

"AHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a hellish scream as her ass gets penetrated by Chuck Palumbo, who starts to ram his cock in and out of Melina's ass as she rocks back and forth on The Miz's cock. Melina pushes her ass back against Chuck's thick cock as he thrusts it in and out at a decent pace.

"Uhhhh... mmmm yea...." The Miz moans as he continues to suck on Melina's large A-Lister tits as she starts to bounce up and down on his cock while Chuck Palumbo rams his own cock deeper and harder into Melina's asshole.

At ringside, Triple H and Shawn Michaels continue to eat their snacks as they look at the action so far, "Damn.... That Melina is going all out to wear the guys out..." Shawn says as he pops a few pieces of popcorn into his mouth.

Triple H smirks, "Eh... I've seen better.... I know this one chick who got knocked up with a guy who had a cock..."

"Hey... hey... hey...this is a family show!" Shawn Michaels says as he cuts off 'The Game'. Triple H gives HBK a blank look as he shakes his head.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"No comprendo este mundo...Tantas reglas amargan el sabor...esta vida, el trabajo, nada combia..."

The entrance music for Lilian Garcia begins to play in the arena, and RAW's lovely ring announcer comes through the curtain dressed in a white skirt and a blue top. Lilian tosses her blond hair back as she presses her lips together before she begins to come down the ramp. "This is going to be my year for certain..." Lilian says as she walks around the ring, passing by several Superstars as she heads towards the announce tables where she stands in front of ECW's Extreme Vampire Kevin Thorn. Lilian presses her lips together as Thorn lowers his blood red wrestling pant to pull out his massive thirteen-inch cock.

"Feast..." Thorn commands and Lilian nods her head.

"No need for that...." Lilian says as she takes a moment to push down her white skirt, revealing her hot, shaved Latin pussy. Lilian then gets down on her knees in front of Thorn and wraps her soft, sensual lips against the head of his massive Vampire cock. "Mmmm..." Lilian moans as she opens her mouth slightly to allow Kevin Thorn to push his cock forward past her lips and moments later, Lilian begins to bob her head on his cock.

"Yesss...." Kevin Thorn puts his left hand on the back of Lilian's head as she bobs her head a gradually increasing pace.

Meanwhile, Elijah Burke has stripped out of his black warm-up jacket and pants as he walks around behind Lilian, "Don't waste my time... and get ready for a whole new Experience..." Elijah says as he pulls Lilian up to her feet, causing her to stand up in a bent over position. ECW's "Silver Tongue Pugilist" kneels behind Lilian and starts using his much talked about tongue, up and down between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmmm!" Lilian moans loudly around Kevin Thorn's cock as she rocks back on her feet to push her hot ass against Elijah's tongue.

Over on the other side of the ring that faces the entrance ramp, Melina is sitting on the ring steps as Jamie Noble kneels on the bottom step and eats her hot dominant cunt, Melina grits her teeth as she grabs Noble's head while pushing her pussy against his face, "Ahhhh fuck... eat that twat... mmmm yea..." Melina moans as she feels Noble's tongue swirl around inside of her pussy.

Lance Cade raises an eyebrow as he looks over towards Melina. "Fuck you got a big mouth," Lance Cade says as he comes over towards Melina, taking off his black cowboy hat, and he begins to unbutton his jeans, while he steps over Noble to get on the ring steps.

"I'm... ahhhh fuck... an A-lister... I do whatever I want!" Melina says before grabbing Lance Cade's huge cock in order to pull it into her mouth. Melina moans lustfully as she immediately starts to slap her tongue against Cade's large prick as he starts to thrust it in and out of her mouth.

"Ohhhh yeah..." Cade moans as he reaches forward to put his hands on the metal ring post to brace himself as he pumps his cock in and out of Melina's mouth.

Noble lifts his head up briefly from Melina's hot pussy and smirks, "Damn! This is great girl!" Jamie Noble says before Melina pushes his head back down to her pussy.

Inside the ring, Victoria is mounted on CM Punk's huge fourteen-inch cock as John Morrison gets himself behind her, "The dark side of the moon is going to be welcoming the new face of Extreme...." Morrison says before he impales Victoria's viciously hot ass with is own fourteen-inch cock.

"Ohhhh fuck... you bastard!" Victoria moans and grits her teeth tightly as she rocks back and forth on CM Punk's huge cock. Victoria places her hands on the Hardcore Straightedge Superstar's chest as pushes herself back against Morrison's huge shaft. "Ohhh fuck, fuck me harder!" Victoria commands.

"No... problem..." CM Punk moans as he grabs Victoria's waist before he begins to thrust his cock repeatedly up into her pussy. Now both of the two top young faces of Extreme Championship Wrestling are pounding Victoria's ass and pussy with stiff, quick thrusts.

"Mmmmmm yess.... Fuck yes... mmmmm..." Victoria's moans as she tosses her head back, loving the fucking the two ECW Superstars are giving her.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"I know you want me!...I know you want me!...I know you want me baby..."

The entire arena filled of Superstars and Divas are shocked as the WWE's original and controversial Diva, Sunny, walks out onto the stage while dressed in a short black skirt and a red halter-top. Sunny smirks as she puts her hands on her hips, "Oh yea... I'm going to make you all want some Sunny..." Sunny says before she begins to walk down the ramp. Sunny lifts her red halter-top as she approaches the right side of the ring and comes right up to Cody Rhodes. Sunny licks her lips as she looks at Cody's hot, muscular body as he lowers his green wrestling trunks, revealing his fourteen-inch cock.

"Mmmm I love all these new young studs..." Sunny asks as she wraps her right hand around Cody's cock.

"Yeah?" Cody asks as Sunny starts stroking his shaft.

"Oh yeah! I'm sure you want some Sunny love" Sunny slyly says as she pumps his cock quicker with her right hand.

Cody licks his lips, "Yeah... I do..." Cody moans.

Sunny smirks, "Good... cause right now... you're gonna get some... " Sunny says as she lets go of his cock and proceeds to lay down on the ringside floor. She pushes down her black skirt to expose her smooth controversial pussy, which brings a smile to Cody's face. "Oh and Cody... I'm in the mood for some young meat..."

Cody laughs a bit, "All right..." Cody says as he moves himself to straddle over Sunny's face. He lower himself down slowly as he leans forward to position his head above Sunny's pussy, where he starts to lap his tongue against her soft pussy lips.

"Ooooo..." Sunny coos softly as she licks her lips as she looks up at Cody Rhodes' hard shaft that's hanging above her face. Sunny lifts her head up from the floor and starts to flick her tongue against the piss slit of Cody's cock as the second generation Superstar starts moving his tongue at a quicker pace against her pussy.

Meanwhile, over on the left side of the ring, Melina is bouncing up and down on the thick twelve-inch cock of Brian Kendrick as Paul London pumps his thirteen-inch cock in and out of ass from behind. "Ohhhhh fuck yesss! Fuck that dominant ass! AHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out loud primal scream like moans as the former WWE Tag Team Champions slam their meaty cocks into her.

"Ohhh yea.... Mmmm fuck... she is loud!" Kendrick says from underneath Melina as she grinds her pussy on his cock as she rocks back and forth at a wildly quick pace.

"Yeah... mmmm someone really needs to shut her up..." London grunts as he feels up Melina's round ass cheeks with his hands while pumping his cock deeply into her asshole.

"Allow me... I'll show you something worth seeing... you'll see..." Stevie Richards says as takes off his yellow and purple wrestling shorts, letting out his eleven-inch cock. The long-haired Extreme wrestler steps in front of Melina, where she greedily opens her mouth to gobble up his hard cock.

"MMMM!" Melina moans loudly as she starts to bob her head on Stevie's cock while she bounces on Kendrick's cock and slamming herself back against London. Stevie grabs Melina's head as she deep throats every inch of his cock as her warm saliva spills out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, inside the ring, Victoria is standing up and holding onto the top ring ropes on the left side of the ring as the Rated R Superstar Edge plows her vicious cunt with his thirteen inch Rated R cock, "Ohhhh yess.... Fuck me!" Victoria moans as she feels Edge's muscular waist smashing against her ass every time he drives his cock sharply into her pussy.

Edge licks his teeth was he wraps his right arm around Victoria's smooth waist, "Mmmmm fuck... yeah... you like that... bitch!" Edge laughs as he increases the tempo of his thrusts that almost brings Victoria to her knees.

"Ooooo shit... fuck..." Victoria breathes heavily as sweat drips off her body, "Shut up you fucker!" Victoria snaps before Edge pulls his cock out of her pussy and shoves it roughly into her asshole.

"What was that?" Edge asks as he jerks Victoria's body back towards him so that she's rocking on her feet while he pounds her ass with every inch of his stiff, fat cock.

Over by the announce tables, RAW's sexy ring announcer Lilian Garcia is getting some of the world's greatest double teaming action courtesy of the World's Greatest Tag Team consisting of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. The two studdly tag team specialists are standing up with Lilian sandwiched between them. Charlie is driving his eleven-inch cock deep into Lilian's ass while she holds onto Shelton's muscular arms as she slams herself on his twelve-inch black dick. "Ohhhh... mmmmm fuck... mmmm yess..." Lilian moans as she wraps her legs around Shelton's waist to give herself more support.

"Mmm uhhhh yea... hey Charlie... Lilian's got one hell of a voice..." Shelton moans as he thrusts his big black cock deep into Lilian's tight wet pussy as her nicely firm and round tits press against his muscular chest.

"Ohhh yea.... Shit..." Charlie Haas moans as he pumps his cock as hard and fast as he can into Lilian's tight asshole while she tosses her blond hair back, lightly smacking him in the face.

"Oooo mmmm... ohhhh yes... mmm fuck me..." Lilian moans as she grinds herself between Shelton and Charlie as they double team her hot body with their cocks.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The soft, exotic entrance music that belongs to the WWE's rough and tough Glamazon, Beth Phoenix, begins to play and Beth comes through the entrance curtain. The intense, muscular Diva powerhouse is dressed in a black leather top and black leather pants, and she has a look of arrogance on her face, "This time I ain't going to get caught by surprise..." The Glamazon says before she starts to sprint down the entrance ramp towards the ring, but as she reaches the bottom of the ramp she gets knocked down by Mr. Kennedy, who has come towards the entrance ramp to get himself involved in the action.

Beth falls backward onto the metal ramp and starts to look up at the blond haired wrestler but her eyes stops when she sees his thick twelve-inch cock. "Damn it... oh fucking well..." Beth says as she gets herself on her knees.

"That's right bitch... you have to always be prepared for MISTER KENENDY..." Kennedy says with a smirk as Beth lifts off her black leather top, revealing her large, round and hot tits. "Shut up..." Beth replies as she then wraps her right hand around the base of Kennedy's cock. The blond haired Diva powerhouse leans her head forward to start to aggressively whip her tongue against Kennedy's hard cock. SmackDown's resident Greasers Deuce and Domino quickly notice Beth and they start to walk over to her after they remove their jackets, t-shirts and jeans.

"Hey... chick... stroke my dick..." Deuce says as he stands to her right with his eleven inch cock in easy reach for her, Beth glances up at him before she takes her right hand off of Kennedy's cock to grab Deuce's cock.

Domino licks his lips as he stands on Beth's left side, "Baby... jerk the meat..." Domino says as he thrusts his hips forward to push his own eleven- inch cock towards her. Beth rolls her eyes as she then grabs Domino's cock with her left hand so that she's stroking both of the 1950 Throwback Superstars.

Beth then looks up at Ken Kennedy, "I suppose you want me to suck your cock... well... do it yourself!" Beth says as she opens her mouth as wide as she can. Mr. Kennedy needs not further invitation as he thrusts his large twelve-inch cock into Beth's mouth.

"Yeah... that's what I'm talking about!" Ken Kennedy says as he grabs Beth's head with both hands as he wildly pumps his cock in and out of Beth's mouth while she jerks off both Deuce and Domino.

Meanwhile, Melina is still on the left side of the ring but now she's getting fucked doggy style by the former boyfriend of Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox. The obsessive extreme ECW Superstar holds onto Melina's hips as he thrusts his cock in and out of her tight pussy while she rocks back against him. "Mmmmm ohhh yes... fuck that pussy...." Melina moans as she closes her eyes and licks her lips.

"Uhhhh... ahhh yea..." Mike Knox moans as he starts to quicken the pace of his thrusts. Knox's cock goes in and out of Melina's hot pussy easily. Melina licks her lips as she feels Knox's large ball sack slapping against her smooth skin as Montel Vontavious Porter wanders over from the right side of ring with his ten-inch cock ready for action.

"Hey... you need an M...V... P.... type dick right now..." MVP says boastfully as he positions himself in front of Melina.

Melina opens her eyes as Knox continues to fuck her pussy, "Really? Show me..." Melina says. MVP smirks as he pushes his hyped hard cock forward towards Melina's hot, saliva dripping mouth. Melina smirks as she opens her mouth a bit to let the head of MVP's cock into her mouth, then she presses her lips around the head of his shaft.

"Ohhh shit..." MVP moans as Melina keeps him from pushing his cock any further into her mouth as she starts to flick her dominant tongue against the piss slit of his cock. Mike Knox grits his teeth as she continues to pump his cock in and out of Melina's pussy.

Back inside the ring, Victoria is bouncing up and down on Jeff Hardy's huge thirteen-inch cock as she licks her lips. "Mmmmm fuck... ohhhh fuck me hard!" Victoria orders as she cups and squeezes her viciously hot tits with both of her hands. Victoria grinds her pussy as hard as she can on Jeff's cock as sweat pours off of her body.

"Mmmm fuck... hey Matt...lets push her to the extreme!" Jeff calls out to his brother Matt Hardy, who is stroking his own twelve-inch cock.

"Sounds like a good idea..." Matt says as he gets behind Victoria and slides his rock hard cock into her tight asshole. Matt can feel Victoria bracing herself for his cock, so he pulls himself out halfway and slams his whole cock completely into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh shit!" Victoria screams as a result of Matt Hardy's rear entry, and now the two Hardy brothers begin to show how great of a tag team they are by thrusting their huge cocks into Victoria's pussy and asshole.

"Mmmmmm.... Damn..." Jeff Hardy moans as he holds onto Victoria's waist as he pops his hips repeatedly to thrust his cock upward into her pussy.

"Uhhhh yea.... Ohhh yea..." Matt Hardy grunts as he drives his large cock roughly into Victoria's ass. The Vicious Vixen rocks back and forth on Jeff's cock as she pushes herself back against Matt as his balls smack against her round ass.

"Ohhh yes... harder... HARDER! Fuck me! Ohhh fuck ME!" Victoria tosses her head back as she starts cumming hard on Jeff large cock. Victoria slows down her own movements as the Hardys continue to thrust their big dicks into her. Victoria narrows her eyes into a wicked, deadly as she realizes what just happened, "Ohhhh no... hell no..." Victoria says as Matt Hardy pulls out of her ass.

Jeff smiles mischievously, "Looks like you are out!" Jeff Hardy says as Victoria gets off of his cock.

Victoria grits her teeth and breaths heavily, "Oh you'll pay! You'll fucking pay!" Victoria screams as she pulls on her raven-black hair "Fucking bastards!" Victoria shouts as she gets out of the ring.

Matt looks at Jeff and smirks, "Well that was pleasant..." Matt laughs.

Over at the announce table, Chavo Guerrero is sitting on the SmackDown announce table as Lilian Garcia bobs her head up and down on his ten-inch cock while Rey Mysterio fucks her from behind with his fourteen inch cock. "Ooooo... MMMMM!" Lilian moans as she deep throats Chavo's cock while pushing herself back against the masked Superstar's huge Hispanic cock.

"Ahhhh.... Mmmm yeah...." Rey moans as he holds onto Lilian's sexy waist while pumping his cock in and out of her pussy at the smooth, yet quick pace.

"Ahhh yea... mama cita... suck that cock... show me that Latina Heat..." Chavo Guerrero moans as he puts his right hand on Lilian's head as she slobbers all over his cock while keeping it deep into her sensual mouth.

Lilian twists her head as she keeps sucking on Chavo's cock as she reaches between her legs to rub Rey's cock as he keeps fucking her pussy from behind. "Mmmmm ahhhh!" Lilian moans on Chavo's cock, sending vibrations over his saliva soaked dick.

Rey licks his lips as he steps as close as he can towards Lilian so that his muscular waist is pressing right against Lilian's gorgeous ass, and then he starts using short, strong thrusts to really pound her pussy, "Ohhh... hell yea...this is how we do it in the 619..." Rey moans as his balls smack repeatedly against Lilian.

Inside the ring, John Cena is laying on his back as the controversially hot Sunny rides his cock with her sexy tanned ass. "Ooooo.... Fuck..." Sunny moans as she leans back and places her hands on Cena's smooth toned chest as she rocks her ass back and forth on his cock.

"Yeah... that's phenomenal..." Cena moans as he puts his hands on Sunny's smooth, round hips as Jamie Noble climbs into the ring and kneels in front of Sunny. Without saying anything to warn the seductive original Diva, 'The Pitbull of SmackDown' rams his ten-inch cock into Sunny's tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm yes!" Sunny moans as she grits her teeth, while Noble begins to pump his cock in and out of her pussy as quickly as possible. Sunny tilts her head back as she bounces a bit on Cena's large cock while pushing herself forward to grind her pussy against Noble's pistoning shaft.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Ooh... you better hold on tight... Cause I'm gonna love you nice... I'm gonna do it right... Let me light a fire in you tonight..."