Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Michelle McCool tosses her blond hair back as she lifts stands up from her knees after sucking the cock of former teacher and current ECW Commentator, Matt Striker.

"Mmm.that sure was a good lesson." Michelle says with a laugh as she licks her lips and steps out from behind the announce table, standing in front of it. "Ya'll know I appreciate you calling this match-up." Michelle says with a cute wink.

Michelle starts to turn away from the announce table before she is suddenly attacked from behind with a solid forearm to the back of her head by the powerful and beautiful third-generation Diva, Natalya Neidhart, appearing out of nowhere.

"Haha! Yeah baby!" Natalya says with a deep, seductive laugh as she grabs Michelle McCool by her blond haired head and viciously slams her head down onto the announce table, causing the All-American Diva to slide down onto the floor in an unconscious mass.

"Oh Geeze!" Matt Striker shouts into the headset as he stands up from the announce table.

"What's wrong bitch!?" Natalya asks with a sinister smirk as she stands over, taunting the defenseless Michelle McCool. "Think you're tough now?!" Natalya asks before she locks Michelle into the deadly and legendary, Sharpshooter.

Natalya wrenches on the back of Michelle before she breaks the hold of the vicious Sharpshooter and brushes her red hair out of her intensely beautiful face.

"Too bad, baby. Hahaha!" Natalya says with a deep, seductive laugh before starts to exit the ringside area and heads back up the entrance ramp to proceed to the backstage area.

"Oh my.this does not look good! Michelle McCool might be out of this epic battle after an unprovoked attack from that sinister siren, Natalya!" Matt Striker commentates.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...Whoa I'll never give in...Whoa I'll never give up. Whoa I'll never give in...And I just wanna be loved.

The theme music of Monday Night RAW begins to play throughout the arena as the WWE's super-fan, Rosa Mendez walks out from the backstage area with a eager smile on her face.

"Yeah! Go Glamazon!" Rosa cheers as she carries a personally made 'Beth Phoenix' sign and is dressed in a pair of jeans as well as white and pink top. The EMTs come running from a secondary entrance to attend to Michelle McCool. Rosa approaches Ricky Ortiz who is leaning against the ringside barrier, dressed in a yellow sleeveless shirt and red workout pants, "Hi Ricky... you think you can give me a big 'O'." Rosa says with a smile as she starts to push down Ricky's pants to free his harden cock.

"Hey-hey. Ricky Ortiz can do anything." Ricky says with a smile as Rosa hikes up her skirt, revealing that she's not wearing any panties.

"I hope so!" Rosa says as she jumps into Ricky's arms. Ricky easily catches Rosa and lifts her up a bit so that he can push his hard shaft into her tight, wet pussy. "Mmmmmm!" Rosa moans as she wraps her arms around Ricky's neck as she starts to bounce on his cock as he thrusts it in and out of her cunt.

"Oh yeah." Ricky Ortiz moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Rosa's tight pussy while the EMTs use a stretcher to remove Michelle McCool from the ring area.

Inside of the ring, Victoria is standing on the middle ring ropes of the northeast corner of the ring as Evan Bourne, who's still wearing his black ring jacket, wrestling trunks and boots, holds onto her waist as he drags his tongue up and down between her ass cheeks. Victoria sees Michelle on the stretcher and smirks, "Ohhhhh boo-hoo Michelle McDrool! Ha ohhh yeah. you ain't gonna win! Cause you're a ahhhhh ohh yeah eat that ass... you're a loser!" Victoria moans as she taunts the injured Michelle McCool as Evan pushes his tongue into her asshole.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Evan Bourne moans as he moves his hands up and down the back of Victoria's powerful legs as he tongue fucks her tight asshole. Victoria then starts to shake her ass cheek so that they smack against Evan's face.

"Mmmm yeah. eat that ass!" Victoria moans as she grabs the top turnbuckle to lean forward so that she can push her ass back against Evan Bourne's face.

Meanwhile, Alicia Fox is bent over the one of the ringside steps as Chris Jericho plows her tight black pussy from behind with his near fourteen inch long cock. "Ohhh shit... ohhh ohhhhhh fuck!" Alicia moans as she grabs the far edge of the ring steps as Jericho moves his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah... mmmm yeah... take it... ahhh!" Jericho moans as he grabs Alicia's dark skinned waist in order to pull her back against him. The force Jericho is using to pull Alicia back towards him causes the former wedding planner to pull on the top half of the ring steps, which causes them to slide slightly from the bottom half of the ring steps.

"Ohhh shit... Fuck me! Ohhhh bang me Y2J!" Alicia moans lustfully as she tilts her head back to keep her black framed glasses from slipping off her sweat coated face.

"Y2J is dead! I'm Chris Jericho!" Jericho snaps as he viciously slams his cock into Alicia's tight wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Sorry!" Alicia moans as her knuckles start to change color due to how tightly she's holding onto the far edge of the ring steps as Jericho fucks her from behind.

Meanwhile at the base of the entrance ramp, Candice Michelle is bouncing up and down on the show stopping cock of Shawn Michaels while she sucks on the dick of Triple H. "Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Candice moans as Triple H grabs her head so that she can push his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhh shit. hey Shawn. how's Rebecca doing?" Triple H with a groan as he looks down at his long time friend.

"Mmmm she's doing good.she's louder than a whisper about me toning it down though." Shawn grunts as he thrust his cock upward into Candice's wet pussy.

Triple H laughs, "Gotta love the married life." Triple H says he holds onto Candice's head.

"Mmmmmhmmm!" Candice moans and nods her head slightly before twisting and turning it on 'The Game's' cock while she grinds herself on Shawn Michaels' cock. Candice places her right hand on Shawn's hair covered chest as he drives his dick up into her cunt.

At ringside, near the announce tables, Brie Bella is carefully looking around to make sure no one is watching her, "Ok.now." Brie says as she goes under the ring and then a moment later, comes back out. Brie smiles and sees that Val Venis isn't too far away. "Hey Val... can you show me if the Big Valbowski still has it?" Brie asks as she turns around so that her juicy ass is pointed in Val's direction.

Val smirks, "Heh, heh, heh. you know Brie, the Big Valbowski never lost it." Val says as he moves close behind Brie and gets down on his knees. Val then grabs Brie by the waist and pushes his huge cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhhh! I hope not!" Brie moans as she begins to rock back against Val Venis.

Near the left ring barrier, Rosa Mendez is leaning over it and has her right leg raised so that her ankle is resting on top of the ringside barrier as Ricky Ortiz is thrusting his cock in and out of her tight cunt. "Ohhhhh. mmmm fuck!" Rosa moans as Ricky pumps his cock balls deep into her.

"See. I'm full of great ideas!" Ricky says as he slides his hands all over Rosa's perfectly shaped ass while he deeply fucks her pussy.

"Ohhh yeah! I see it Ricky" Rosa nods her head as she tosses her hair back as Ricky Ortiz fucks her from behind.

* * *

Backstage, in front of the women's locker room, the legendary voice of ECW and WWE Exclusive Interviewer, Joey Styles, stands with a microphone in hand and his classic smile on his face. Joey Styles adjusts his glasses with his left hand as he holds the microphone in his right hand, while looking directly forward at the camera.

"Hello, and welcome to a WWE Exclusive interview! I'm Joey Styles and standing with me is Natalya Neidhart, who just moments ago attacked Michelle McCool, resulting in Michelle being unable to continue in tonight's Royal Rumble Gang Bang." Joey Styles begins to say.

Natalya Neidhart standing next to Joey Styles in front of the door to the women's locker room, places her hands on his thick and seductively juicy hips as she nods her head. "Hahaha." Natalya responds with a deep, confident laugh.

"Natalya, your actions were by-all-means disgusting, and I believe that the great members of the WWE Universe deserve an." Joey Style begins to say.

Natalya raises an eyebrow and turns to Joey Styles "Deserve a what? An answer? An explanation?" Natalya asks before smirking. "Haha.Joey it's quite simple, like my father has always told me, to be the best.you have to do whatever it takes!" Natalya slightly snaps. "And tonight Michelle McCool, clearly wasn't the best.cause she just went down like all the rest that get in my way! Hahaha!" Natalya says with a deep, sexy laugh before she roughly pushes Joey Styles to the side and opens the door to the women's locker room.

Joey Styles shakes his head as the locker room door closes behind Natalya once she enters. Joey Styles raises the microphone back up "With Michelle McCool, a possible favorite to win, officially out of the Royal Rumble Gang.it's anyone's guess as to who tonight will come out the best."

* * *

Back at ringside, Rosa Mendez is bouncing up and down on the cock of Ricky Ortiz, while she sucks on the dick of DJ Gabriel, who's wrestling trunks are down at his ankles covering his wrestling boots. DJ is still wearing his leather jacket and sunglasses as Rosa bobs her head on his cock, "Mmmmm... Ooooo yea..." DJ moans as Rosa slaps her tongue against his cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Rosa moans as she turns her head repeatedly as she takes DJ's cock deeper into her warm, wet mouth while she grinds her hot cunt on Ricky Ortiz's thick shaft.

"Yeah baby... mmm yeah." Ricky grits his teeth as he continues to thrust his cock upward into Rosa Mendez's wet pussy as she places one hand down on his toned stomach so that she can keep her balance while she rides him.

Paul Burchill, who's standing near the SmackDown announce table and wearing black and gray wrestling tights and black boots, shakes his head, "These women do not stand a chance when my dear sweet sister arrives." Burchill says as the next count down begins as Alicia Fox starts to make her way over to him.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The shared entrance music of Paul and Katie Lea Burchill begins to play in the arena, as Katie Lea makes her way through the entrance curtain, wearing a matching black, gold and purple top and pants combo with a pair of leather purple and black wrist guards and black boots. "Oh my... this is truly wicked... now where is my beautiful brother." Katie says as she starts to make her way down the entrance ramp, however her attention is then drawn to the sadistic Mike Knox, who's wearing brown biker pants, brown boots and black motorcycle riding gloves.

"Mmmmm. you look like you can satisfy some of my needs." Katie says with a wicked grin.

Knox smirks, "Hey. I can satisfy anything." Knox says as Katie Lea starts to push down his pants, freeing his thick, meaty cock.

"Well... you seem as if you can fill anything." Katie Lea laughs seductively as she lowers herself in front of him. Katie wraps her left hand around Knox's shaft and begins to stroke it as she brings her right hand to Knox's balls.

"Mmmm yeah." Knox moans as Katie rubs his balls with her right hand as she strokes his cock. Katie then leans her head forward and slaps the head of Knox's cock with her wicked, wet tongue.

"Mmmmm delicious." Katie laughs as she pats her tongue against Knox's cock as she strokes it and plays with his balls.

Behind the RAW announce table, Brie Bella is sitting on Michael Cole's announce chair with her legs raised and draped over the shoulders of Tommy Dreamer as he eats her smoothly shaved pussy, "Ohhhhh Tommy! Mmmmm eat me!" Brie moans as she places a hand on Tommy's head as he thrusts his tongue deeply into her pussy.

"Mmmmm!" Tommy moans as he moves his tongue around in a circular motion inside of Brie's snatch as she rocks on Cole's announce chair to push her pussy against his face.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh fuck! Right there! Right there!" Brie squeals in delight as Tommy hits the right spot with his tongue as he munches on her pussy.

Meanwhile, in front of the RAW announce table, the psychotic Victoria is being sandwiched between Ryan Braddock and Ezekiel Jackson as The Brian Kendrick, wearing tight fitting black wrestling trunks, white boots and a white leather jacket sits on the announce table reading a book. "Mmmm fuck! What's your problem?!" Victoria snaps as Ezekiel's monster black cock fills up her asshole while Braddock drills her cunt.

The Brian Kendrick looks up from his book, "I plan on only fucking those who seem as if they can win. which is the perfect plan to avoid fucking those who look as if they will lose." The Brian Kendrick says casually as he returns to his book. "Be happy that my man Zek is more than willing to help you lose."

"Me?! LOSE?! Oh you little fucker! Just you fucking wait!" Victoria screams at The Brian Kendrick as both Ezekiel and Braddock increase the pace of their thrusts as their powerful bodies press against her's. Victoria wraps her legs around Braddock's waist and viciously grinds herself on his cock as she keeps her eyes locked on the self-proclaimed man with the plan.

Nearby in front of the SmackDown announce table, Alicia Fox is dragging her tongue up and down against the dick of Paul Burchill as she's fucked from behind Carlito. "Mmmmm! Ohhh yea." Alicia moans as she gently moves her tongue against Burchill's shaft as Carlito pumps his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhh yeah. this is cool." Carlito grunts as he holds onto Alicia's dark skinned waist as he thrust his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Awww. mmmmm." Burchill moans as puts a hand on Alicia's head and lifts it slightly so that he can then force his cock into her mouth.

"MMMMM GAHHH!" Alicia groans and gags as Burchill stuffs his cock all the way into her mouth before he allows her to bob her head on his rock hard British shaft. Alicia rocks back on her knees against Carlito as he fucks her.

Inside of the ring, Candice Michelle is leaning back against the southeastern turnbuckle, with her left leg raised so that her foot is on the middle rope as Rey Mysterio, wearing a white luchadore mask, thrusts his amazingly large cock in and out of her Candilicious pussy, "Ohhhh.. Ohhh yeah Rey! Mmmmm yeah!" Candice moans as she puts her hands on Rey's shoulders as he fucks her.

"Ahhh. ahhhh shit. mmm yea. ahhh!" Rey moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Candice's wet pussy. Rey's eyes are locked on Candice's tits that are bouncing up and down thanks to the firm thrusts Rey is using to fuck Candice with.

"Ohhh shit Rey mmmm yeah fuck me harder!" Candice moans as she tosses her hair back as she moves her hands over Rey's shoulders as he manages to increase the pace of his thrusts.

Underneath the ring, after he got her attention, Hornswoggle is fucking Rosa Mendez doggystyle as she kneels on the air mattress. "Mmmm ohhh yeah Horny! Mmmm you're sensational!" Rosa moans as she pushes back against ECW's adorable leprechaun as he stands behind her to fuck her.

"Ahhhhh haha! Mmm!" Hornswoggle moans as he holds onto Rosa's perfectly shaped ass as he drills her pussy with his eight inch shaft.

"Ooooo! Mmmmm ohhh yes!" Rosa moans as she rocks back against Hornswoggle, and her ass smacks against Hornswoggle's puffy shirt covered chest as he fucks her.

Meanwhile, at the base of the entrance ramp, Katie Lea Burchill is leaning forward against the side of the ring so that her upper body is underneath the ring rope as Mike Knox slams his cock in and out of her tight asshole. "Ohhhh yes! Mmmmm drill me! Fill me!" Katie moans lustfully as her tits press against the ring mat as Knox fucks her.

"Ahhh shit.. Awww hmmm!" Knox grunts as he roughly rams his cock in and out of her tight asshole. Knox is already starting to sweat as he fucks Katie Lea and doesn't notice that Katie is now finger fucking herself, while he pounds her ass.

"Mmmmm yes. ohhhh so naughty.. Mmmm so wicked!" Katie Lea laughs and moans as she thrusts two fingers in and out of her own pussy as she takes the hard pounding of Knox's cock inside of her asshole while the next countdown begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...Holla... holla... So all my girls in the back say ho... cause you know just how we do... Side to side... and front to back... if you ain't taking that... holla...holla...

The former ECW Exhibitionist and current RAW Diva Kelly Kelly, wearing a gold bikini styled top, gold colored bottoms and gold colored knee high boots comes through the entrance curtain with a beautiful smile on her face. "Wow.I got some work to do." Kelly laughs cutely and she instantly notices that both Matt and Jeff Hardy are standing near the top of the entrance ramp, fully naked, with their big hard dicks waiting for her.

"Yeah you do." Matt says jokingly as Kelly comes towards them and gets down onto her knees.

"I wasn't talking about catching up. I meant I had a lot to do to win!" Kelly laughs as she wraps her hands around the cocks of Matt and Jeff Hardy, putting her right hand on Jeff's cock and her left on Matt's cock.

"That's kinda the same thing." Jeff laughs as Kelly starts to stoke both his and Matt's cocks with her soft hands.

"Oh you two are soooo lucky you're cute!" Kelly laughs before she shocks both of the Hardys by opening her mouth wide and takes both of their dicks into her mouth.

"Ohhhh shit!" Matt moans as he feels Jeff's cock against his cock inside of Kelly's mouth.

"Fuck. I think she's gonna catch up pretty quickly." Jeff moans as Kelly starts to bob her head on his and Matt's cocks as she slides her hands down to the base of both of their shafts.

"Mmmm...Hmmm!" Kelly moans her reply as she slides her tongue between their dicks as she takes them further into her mouth.

Over at the ringside steps that are closest to the announce tables, Brie Bella is kneeling on the middle step as DJ Gabriel is thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Ohhhhh... mmmm so hot! Ohhhh!" Brie moans as she rocks on the middle step to push back against he gorgeous muscular waist of the ECW Superstar.

"Ahhhh mmmmm yeah." DJ grunts as he slams his rock hard cock deeply into Brie's tight cunt. DJ's ballsack smacks between Brie's thighs with each of his deep thrusts.

"Ahhh ohh fuck! Mmmm shit!" Brie moans as she tosses her black hair back as DJ continues to pound her pussy from behind.

Meanwhile, the psychotic Victoria is chasing The Brian Kendrick around the ringside area after she got away from Ezekiel Jackson and Ryan Braddock because of his insults earlier. "Get back here you little fucker!" Victoria screams as The Brian Kendrick climbs the ringside steps and dives into the ring. Victoria is about to follow him into the ring, but she's tackled by Edge, who then gets on top of her and quickly slams his cock into her pussy.

Edge looks into the ring at The Brian Kendrick, "Thanks kid." Edge smirks as he starts to sharply spear Victoria's tight vicious pussy.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Get off of me! I want that little fucker!" Victoria screams and moans as she tries to push Edge off of her after she catches The Brian Kendrick smirking at her before he gets out of her range of site.

"So what?" Edge laughs as Victoria wraps her legs around his waist while he increases the pace of his thrusts as she sharply drills her pussy. Edge's balls smack against Victoria's ass cheeks as she raises her lower body a bit in order to push against the Rated R Superstar's thirteen inch cock.

Inside of the ring, as The Brian Kendrick exits it, Alicia Fox is rocking on the cock of Randy Orton, as rookie Gavin Spears is pumping his cock in and out of her tight black ass and her mouth is being stuffed by the dick of Mr. Kennedy while she jerks off both Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder. "Mmmmm! OHHHH! MMMM!" Alicia moans vibrate on Mr. Kennedy shaft as she slobbers all over it.