Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

Story Info
Who will be the last diva standing?
46.2k words
3.24
34k
19
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*

"Welcome everyone to the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts... welcome to the 2011 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, here exclusively on WWE.com!" Josh Mathews says excitedly as he sits next to Matt Striker at the announce table. "I'm Josh Mathews, and with me tonight is Matt Striker and Matt... tonight... a new era for Royal Rumble Gang Bang begins!"

"That's right Josh... due to a stipulation in a business arrangement made between WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and Donald Trump... Trump is not only tonight's special General Manager... he has made some changes that are just huge!"

"Some of those changes include certain WWE Divas and Superstars competing in special 'no holes barred' matches..." Josh Mathews replies.

"No Holes Barred is right... the WWE Divas love to go all out for the WWE Universe..." Matt Striker grins.

"Now earlier today... Mr. McMahon was giving the WWE Divas the annual pep talk when Mr. Trump arrived to enforce the arrangements they have made..." Josh Mathews says.

*****

In the TD Garden's cafeteria, the WWE Divas sit excitedly as Vince McMahon stands behind a podium . "Ladies... tonight... is that special night, where your talents will be on full display... and..." Vince pauses as he glares at the back of the room. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Holy shit... it's Donald Trump!" Kaitlyn says as she and the other Divas look at the entrance of the cafeteria to see the Billionaire Business Tycoon.

"Ladies....let me just say you all look absolutely stunning!" Donald Trump says as he starts to confidently walk into the cafeteria, approaching Vince McMahon. "Truly magnificent..." Donald Trump says as he presses his lips together and narrows his eyes as he glances over each of the WWE Divas. "I am blown away by your beauty!" Donald Trump states before he turns his head to look at Vince McMahon and the disdain on his face. "Oh...I'm sorry, am I interrupting a meeting?"

"Yes you are... what are you doing here Trump?! I've banned you from all WWE Events!" Vince McMahon snaps.

Donald Trump closes his eyes slightly and nods his head before he replies. "I am well aware of that Vince, but I was actually invited here tonight by your lovely wife..."

"That's a blatant lie an you know it..." Vince McMahon says.

"I think Linda looks great," Rosa Mendes says.

"Shut up!" Vince snaps.

Donald Trump turns his head and glances over at Rosa Mendes before glancing back at Vince McMahon. "You see Vince...that is exactly what your problem is, you have no clue how to manage anybody," Donald Trump says before he slides his hands into the pockets of his expensive business slacks. "And you know, Vince...on my way to the arena I actually had a thought..." Donald Trump continues to say before turning completely to Vince McMahon. "Do you remember when you bought back Monday Night RAW from me and one of the clauses in the contract?"

Vince McMahon raises an eyebrow, "There were no clauses... I bought RAW back from you during the live broadcast..."

Donald Trump shakes his head and looks down at the floor for a moment. "Vince, Vince...my office sent the contract over and my secretary received the contract back signed. Did you actually not read through the details of the contract?"

"I.... well... I..." Vince stammers a bit before he clears his throat, "What's your point Trump?"

"Vince, if you had read through the details of the contract, like any good businessman would do..." Donald Trump says before he confidently smirks. "You would know that I have the authority to come back to the WWE for one night only and take control of any event that I see fit..."

"What show do you want? Superstars? NXT?" Vince McMahon crosses his arms.

Donald Trump nods his head for a moment. "No Vince, actually I think tonight would be the perfect night for Donald Trump to take charge..." Donald Trump replies and shakes his head. "This whole concept you have of this event is outdated and it is time that some changes are made"

Vince McMahon's eye go wide, "You can't do that... tonight's card has already been set! You cannot just walk in here and change things around!" Vince shouts.

Donald Trump removes his hands from the pockets of his business pants and smirks at Vince. "Vince, seriously, when will you learn...I am Donald Trump, I can do whatever I feel like and tonight will mark a whole new beginning!" Donald Trump turns his head to glance at the WWE Divas. "Ladies, tonight is still your night, however it is time this event is run the way it should be"

******

"This is going to be a huge night and I bet Mr. Trump has plenty of surprises in store for the WWE Universe," Matt Striker says.

"Now let's send it to the ring to Justin Roberts and get to our first match..." Josh says.

Melina's theme begins to play in the arena, "The following match is no holes barred... entering first, from Los Angeles, California... Melina!" Justin Roberts says as the former Women's Champions steps out onto the stage.

As the redcarpet rolls from the top of the entrance stage and down the ramp, the self- proclaimed A-List Diva of the WWE, Melina, emerges at the top of the stage. Melina, dressed in a pair of tight fitting dark blue wrestling tights and a matching top, pauses a moment to pose for the flashing lights. With a sly smirk on her face, the former WWE Women's Champion starts to arrogantly make her way down the ramp heading straight to the ring, with her nicely juicy and curved hips swaying from the side. Once approaching the ring, Melina places her hands onto the apron before she seductively raises her left leg onto the apron, which is then followed by her right leg, causing her to perform her provocative splits before sliding underneath the bottom ring rope to enter the ring.

"Melina knows how to make an entrance..." Matt Striker says with a grin.

"Yes she does, it has easily made her well known to the WWE Universe," Josh Mathews says, "Oh no... what's he doing here?" Josh asks as he notices Ricardo Rodriguez approaching Justin Roberts.

"It appears he's going to do his job," Matt adds.

"Introducing Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez..." Justin says Ricardo Rodriguez raises a microphone when his employer's theme begins to play in the arena.

"Señoras y señores, el aumento y la bienvenida de San Luis Potosí, México, esscense de excelencia ... Alberto ... De .. RIO!" Ricardo says produly as Alberto drives into the arena in Royals Royce Phantom. Alberto exits his expensive car, wearing wrestling trunks and a white silk scarf, and makes his way to the ring.

"Alberto is arrivng in style... and Melina sure looks impressed..." Josh Mathews says.

"Josh, that's how Melina always looks around guys with money..." Matt Striker replies.

"How would you know, you're on a teacher's salary?" Josh asks.

"That's why I host NXT!" Matt grins as Alberto Del Rio enters the ring. The Mexican Aristocrat hands his silk scarf to Ricardo.

As Ricardo Rodriguez is about to leave the ring with Alberto Del Rio's expensive silk scarf, The Paparazzi Princess Melina snatches the scarf from Ricardo's hands and slyly smirks in Alberto's direction.

"Hey!" Ricardo snaps but Alberto raises a hand and motions him to leave the ring. "Just what... do you think you are doing? That scarf costs more than you make in a year..." Alberto says

Melina raises an eyebrow and smirks as she drapes the scarf over her shoulder and makes an unimpressed face. "Sure feels cheap to me..."

"You think you're something hot? You aren't anything..." Alberto smirks as he steps towards Melina

Melina presses her lips arrogantly together and narrows her eyes slyly. "Funny, because you haven't taken your eyes off of me since you step in the ring..."

Alberto smirks, "I never take my eyes off of my opponent..." Alberto says as he backs Melina towards a corner

Melina licks her lips as she seductively leans back against the turnbuckle. "Neither do I..." Melina says before she drops down onto her knees in front of Alberto Del Rio as she raises her hands to his golden wrestling trunks and starts to pull them down.

Alberto Del Rio smirks as he takes his scarf from around Melina's shoulders and tosses it carefully to Ricardo outside the ring while Melina lowers his wrestling trunks, freeing his large and hardening cock.

Melina licks her lips and slyly glances up at Alberto before she places her left hand around his thick shaft and starts to swiftly move her hand back and forth, causing his shaft to immediately become entirely hard.

"Mmmmm..." Alberto moans as Melina strokes his cock briskly with her left hand while she places her right hand on his waist

Melina locks her manipulative, sly eyes with Alberto Del Rio before she leans her head to his cock and starts to wickedly slide her wet tongue around the head of his cock.

"Ahhhh..." Alberto moans as Melina circles her tongue around the head of his cock as she strokes the shaft repeatedly.

Melina works her hand back and forth against Alberto Del Rio's cock as she parts her moist, sultry, dominating lips and takes his cock into her mouth. Melina expertly wraps her lips around his cock and starts to swiftly bob her head to suck on his cock.

"Mmmm..." Alberto Del Rio smirks as Melina bobs her head back and forth on his large, stiff cock.

Melina slides her right hand against his muscular waist as she bobs her head back and forth, slapping her tongue against the bottom side of his shaft.

"Mmmmmm awwww..." Alberto moans loudly as Melina sucks and slurps on his cock at a brisk pace

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Melina moans and keeps her seductively manipulative eyes locked with Del Rio as she takes his cock deeper into her mouth

"Ohhh yeah... mmmmm..." Alberto groans as Melina steady takes more of his cock into her warm and moist mouth.

Melina slyly unwraps her lips from around his shaft and slowly lifts her head up with her lips wickedly slowly rubbing against his shaft as she lifts her head.

"You think I'm impressed..." Alberto smirks as Melina lifts her head off of his cock completely so that she can take off her dark blue top

Melina narrows her eyes and nods her head with an arrogant smirk on her face as her large, rounded and juicy tits are exposed. "I don't think...I know it!"

"Take off those tacky tights and let's get down to business..." Alberto smirks arrogantly.

Melina presses her lips together and glares seductively at Del Rio before she stands up from the mat of the ring and proceeds to push her tights down from her nicely rounded, juicy hips.

Alberto Del Rio licks his lips as Melina slowly steps out of her tights which she then kicks out of the ring.

Melina raises an eyebrow and smirks as she approaches Alberto Del Rio, completely naked with her large and perfectly rounded, juicy tits and her shaved pussy.

"You are... alright..." Alberto says before Melina pushes him to lay down on the mat. Once Mexican Aristocrat is on the mat, the WWE's A-List Diva quickly mounts his large saliva coated cock

"Mmmmmmmmm....fuck...." Melina moans and grits her teeth as she places her hands down onto his nicely muscular chest as she starts to firmly rock back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Alberto Del Rio groans as he starts to thrust his cock up into Melina's tight wet pussy as she rocks on his tool.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmmm you like that dominant pussy, don't you!? AHHHHHHH!" Melina moans and releases a primal scream as she sharply rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmmmm.... are you even trying... to impress me?" Alberto smirks as he quickens the pace of his upward thrusts as Melina rides his cock

Melina grits her teeth and glares down at Alberto Del Rio. "Mmmmmm....what do you....ahhhhh...now about pleasing a....ohhhhh true...A-Lister!?" Melina moans and continues to sharply rock back and forth on his cock, firmly dropping on his cock.

"Mmmmm... ahhhh simple... my name is Alberto Del Rio... but you already knew that..." Alberto replies as he sharply thrusts his cock up into Melina's cunt

"SHUT UP!" Melina yells before she starts to swiftly and firmly bounce on his cock grinding her snatch down on his cock.

"Awwww... mmmm..." Alberto suddenly turns over to get on top of Melina. After she wraps her legs around his waist Alberto starts to pump his cock in and out of Melina's twat

Melina raises an eyebrow and smirks up at Alberto Del Rio as she places her hands onto his strong arms as she slides underneath him with each of his thrusts. "Ohhhhhhhh! AHHHHHHH!" Melina moans and releases a primal scream of lust.

"Ahhhhh mmmm.... awww..." Alberto licks his lips as he plows his cock deeply into Melina's cunt as she arches her back and thrusts herself up against his pistoning shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmmmm Come on Del Rio.....is that all you've got!?" Melina moans and slyly smirks as she grinds against his cock.

"I do this with class... not like some... Spider-man wanna be like Morrison..." Alberto grunts as he rams his cock deeply into Melina's pussy

"You shut your mouth!" Melina yells as she sharply pushes against his cock as Del Rio firmly drills his cock into her snatch.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm... awww...." Alberto Del Rio groans as he drives his cock all the way into Melina's pussy with each of his thrusts

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh fuck!" Melina moans loudly and presses her smooth and gorgeously powerful legs around Del Rio's waist and firmly starts to buck her hips and grind against his cock.

Alberto sits up on his knees and pulls Melina up from the mat. Melina wraps her arms around Alberto's neck as he bounces her on his cock as he carefully stands up in the middle of the ring

Melina grits her teeth and tilts her head back as she sharply bounces on Del Rio's cock as he impressively stands in the middle of the ring thrusting up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh..." Alberto smirks as Melina bounces and grinds her pussy on his cock as he continues to thrust it into her.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh AHHHHHHH!" Melina moans and releases a primal scream as she sharply drops down on his cock.

"Ahhhhh.... awww..." Alberto groans as his cock begins to throb as he pumps it into Melina's cunt as she bounces on it sharply.

Melina licks her lips and wickedly starts to laugh as she grinds down on his shaft. "Mmmmmm...everyone falls to Melina..." The arrogant A-List Diva says as she bounces swiftly on his cock.

"Awwww... mmmmm.... ahhh..." Alberto lifts Melina up off of his cock and the former Women's Champion drops to her knees in front of him

Melina places her hands up onto his muscular thighs and licks her lips as she slyly watches Alberto Del Rio stroke his pulsating shaft.

"Ahhhh... awwww...." Alberto Del Rio groans as he starts to cum, spraying his load all over Melina's face as he strokes his throbbing tool.

Melina closes her eyes and presses her lips together as blindly reaches forward and takes hold of Del Rio's cock with her left hand to work her hand against his shaft.

"Ahhhh... awwww...." Alberto moans as Melina milks every drop of cum from his cock. Melina's theme begins to play in the arena as Justin Roberts says, "Here is you winner... Melina!"

"Wow... what a performance... Melina showed exactly why she's considered a top Diva in the WWE..." Josh Mathews says.

"Melina knows the locker room like the back of her hand, she knows exactly what it takes to get a WWE Superstar to shoot early," Matt Striker says as Alberto Del Rio leaves the ring as Melina celebrates her victory.

Melina slyly smirks and raises her arms in victory before she turns her head and glances at Justin Roberts. Melina raises her left hand and motions for him to hand over the microphone.

"Looks like Melina has something to say..." Josh Mathews says.

"What was your first clue?" Matt Striker asks as Justin Roberts hand the microphone to Melina.

Melina presses her lips together and wickedly glares at Justin Roberts as she holds onto the microphone. "Justin...you made a major mistake!"

Justin Roberts raises an eyebrow and looks at Melina with a confused look on his face

"You need to announce me as the most dominant Diva in WWE history!" Melina says with a sly smirk on her face "Do it again!" Melina rudely snaps before she tosses the microphone out of the ring and to Justin Roberts.

You ever think Melina has an ego?" Striker asks.

"Every single day..." Josh answers.

"Here is your winner... the most...." Justin Roberts is then suddenly interrupted by the voice of Michael Cole

"May I have your attention please!" Cole says as he steps out onto the stage.

"Good lord... not now...." Josh ways as he covers his eyes.

"For those of you who don't know... I'm Michael Cole... the Slammy award winning voice of the WWE...." Cole says, "And Melina... no one cares what you call yourself because everyone is wondering why I'm not at the announce desk watching sluts like you get treated like cheap whores in the middle of the ring..." Michael Cole pauses for a moment. "I'm a broadcast journalist... a former war correspondent..."

"Speaking of egos...." Matt Striker says over the headset.

"I have called main event matches at WrestleMania... my voice is the highlight of the greatest moment in WWE History when The Miz became the WWE Champion!" Michael Cole says. "And beyond being the greatest play-by-play man in the history of the WWE... I am the world's greatest lover!"

Josh Mathews starts to laugh, "Who gave them that idea? His left hand or his right hand?"

"Well, Josh...it's funny you asked that, because I earlier today I spoke with Michael Cole's hands, and apparently neither were impressed with his skills..." Matt Striker replies.

"Michael! Michael Cole...can I have your attention please..." Donald Trump says as he appears on the titantron screen sitting in his executive boardroom within the arena.

Michael Cole turns to face the titantron screen as Melina walks past him on her way to the backstage area. "What do you want? You think just because you tricked Mr. McMahon with a shady business deal you can keep the voice of the WWE off of this second-rate show? I'm...." Michael Cole is cut off as his microphone is turned off.

"Matt remind me to send a thank you card to the guys in the production truck..." Josh says.

"Michael, I understand your complaint about not being featured here tonight, but to be honest, I did not think you had much to offer for tonight..." Donald Trump says as he nods his head and folds his hands together at his desk. "However, I can tell you're a good man, Michael Cole...you have the dedication I like in a worker, so I am going to make it up to you personally..." Donald Trump pauses and presses his lips together "One of the gorgeous WWE Divas was just in my office and telling me how much she wanted an opportunity with you!" Donald Trump nods his head. "And for you my friend, Donald Trump is delivering!"

"It appears Cole is approving what Mr. Trump has said, but since his mic has been killed we can't be certain..." Josh Mathews says.

"Yes we can... Cole is taking his... oh god no!" Matt Striker yells as he covers his eyes when Michael Cole removes his own shirt.

"Michael Cole...I hope you enjoy this gift, courtesy of Donald Trump!" The famed billionaire says on the titantron before the images of the man in charge for the evening fades. The arena remains dead quiet, until the sudden familiar of fast paced piano keys is heard.

"It can't be!" Josh Mathews says.

"It is! It's the Matriarch of the Mat! It's Mae Young!" Matt Striker says as Mae Young slowly makes her onto the entrance stage towards a shocked Michael Cole.

"And Michael Cole is shocked!" Josh says as Cole motions for Mae to stay away from him

"We're all shocked!" Matt laughs