Royal Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Don't. What the hell are you doing?" she cried.

Laughing wickedly, he snarled "Then you must kiss me here" and twitched his penis, making it jump.

"I won't."

"Then, I will do as I wish," he said and wetting his finger again between her moist folds, he reached down and he teased the clenched opening.

She wept "Nooo, stop it. This is too much. You have me. Why don't you just finish doing what you want?"

"NO."

"But, what do you plan to? ...it's not possible." She feared the worst.

"we shall see.." he grinned.

Dipping his finger into the cup of oil he displayed it to her and before she could imagine what he planned, she felt his finger at that opening."

"Oooh God, don't. It..it must not go there..owww..stoppp..ohhh."

Her face contorted at the pain, as the penetrating finger went in deeper and deeper and her resistance was of no use.

"Girl, hearing you make such noises is driving me mad" he groaned and dipping his finger into the oil, he stuck it back in.

"Stop this un-natural madness, you freak" she screamed as he chuckled to himself.

"Tell me when you begin to like it" he said and continued the in and out motion.

It felt so strange and dirty when a man did such things, but slowly she had to let her body relax. The warmth of the friction was overwhelming.

Her rosy nipples stood out erect and her breasts felt heavy as he continued experimenting and she opened her eyes to notice how much pleasure he took in what he was doing to her.

Although it was the most vulgar thing she could ever imagine, her whole body felt more aware of her sexual self.

Suddenly she felt him draw out.

Breathless, she opened her eyes wondering what he would want next.

Smiling like a mad man, he showed her what he planned to do. Taking a generous amount of oil in his hand he began greasing his huge organ.

"Catherine, can you guess what we are going to do next?" he asked her as she stared back in doubt.

Satisfied that the whole organ was slippery he got between her legs.

"This will feel even better" he promised, patting the point of entry.

Never in all her life had she even heard of such a thing.

"Noo..Noo..Noooo.. I cannot. That thing will never fit inside there. You will kill me." she screamed, trembling.

"Then you will do what I ask?"

"Yes, yes... I will do anything you ask. Just don't put it there." She pleaded.

"Good, at last."

Making her sit she swung the hard log towards her he said "Now, show me what you can do."

His penis was swinging rudely before her face and she had to hold and steady it. Feeling its heat and she realized how big it was compared to the other two she had ever felt.

Touching the head with her fingers she pumped down the whole length of it, fascinated by its hardness.

"You like touching it, don't you?" he asked. "Your husband must be a lucky man."

Catherine had not even heard what he said.

Slick with the oil she stretched out the skin and caught the faint vague smell of his sexual organ.

Tugging at it, her fingers glided back over the head. Enveloping it with both hands she pumped it, replicating the sexual motions as best as she could.

She felt a strange satisfaction watching him gasping and struggling until he couldn't take it any longer.

"oggghhh.. Stop" he groaned.

She licked her lips watching his face frown in intense concentration.

Anthony stood up and stared at the milky skin over her breasts and the puffed up nipples standing erect on them. Pressing them together he slid his penis between them and thrust his hips forward.

It was amazing how everything about her body seemed to suggest 'sex' to this man. Understanding his intention she pressed her own soft flesh together over his organ and watched him pleasure himself.

"Oogh.. You're an angel" he moaned.

Releasing himself he sat down before her and gave her a strangely affectionate kiss.

"I have been wanting to put it inside you for so long."

"But first, lie down."

Too many thoughts confused her. She wondered if she should keep this a secret from everyone. She wondered what Robert would say if he ever came to know.

Dreamily she lay down and she felt him spread her legs apart; as she closed her eyes and waited for him to penetrate her with his rod, she felt a curious new sensation.

Something soft and warm was pressing and tickling her pussy. Catherine opened her eyes and saw Anthony's face buried into her flowery folds.

"owwww...What.. aare.. youu.. doooing?"

He continued licking her vigorously.

"Stop it. It feels so..." her voice broke and she didn't complete the sentence.

She opened her mouth again wanting to speak, but before she could say anything her whole body shivered and trembled when he sucked softly on the hood of her folds.

She wanted him to stop, she wanted to scream, but no words came out. Her toes curled and her thighs arrested his face between them, without realizing how hard she was holding him.

She had never felt so sensitive before and she caressed her skin with her own hands as if trying to extinguish a fire.

She was moaning, crying out for him to stop, but he wouldn't.

A familiar restless longing for something deep inside her was seeping warmly between the split flesh of her opening, and she felt the pounding thrill spreading deep into her concealed womb.

Her struggles reached a peak she could not hold out any longer.

"aaaaaaaaww..mmmnn...oww stop. please" she begged him, shaking her head, not completely conscious anymore.

He raised his face, his lips and nose wet from her juices.

"What?"

She grabbed his hair and yanked it "Put..put it...come inside me, I.. I..cannot.. Don't make me wait any longer."

Kissing her one last time Anthony came over her.

She saw him stroking and readying his organ like an animal trying to mate.

He aligned his naked body over hers and his organ hung stiffly. She hugged him tight and parted her legs wide, waiting for the final act.

Her female organ, hidden away between her legs was oozing wet and the outer lips had puffed open in invitation.

He positioned himself over her and thrust into her, but unable to locate that particular orifice, he pushed into her at odd angles.

"uuggh...you're putting it into the wrong place."

She cringed in pain, as he pulled out and rubbed his penis-head into her fleshy, soft slit.

"Guide me in" he whispered into her ears and she reached down and guided it inside and slowly felt him enter deeper and deeper into her.

"Ohhhh.. no... God" her body burst with passion, as the invading demon slid inside her pussy, forcing the flesh apart to make way.

For a moment voices screamed at the horrible thing she was permitting herself and she clenched hard, almost pushing him out.

"It's too big. It can't go anymore.." she sobbed.

And she heard him whisper soothingly "You are mine.. you are mine," and felt him pushing inside her once again and hugged him tightly.

Slowly but firmly, he overcame the clamping pressure, staying deep in the final resting place and ground his organ onto hers, exchanging new sensations between each other.

"Owwww God, what have I done?" she sobbed to herself, closing her eyes shut, trying to block out everything.

Giving her a moment, he kissed her while slowly pulling out.

Catherine focused on how it felt and looked down and saw his penis, wet from her secretions, drawing out and slowly entering her again.

"mmmm....Slowly.." she moaned, as he merged deep into her soft warmth again and again.

Her legs bucked, allowing him access at a different angle and they each took turns to squeeze and stroke the other as the room echoed with their sexual moans and the churning wetness.

She could feel his pace quicken.

"You're killing me" she cried out as tears rolled out of her eyes and her organ contracted involuntarily around his thirsty beast.

She shook and trembled in a final struggle as her body exploded in orgasm and Anthony joined her, bursting deep inside her body, and their bodies continued mating in union, until they finally collapsed into a calming exhaustion.

12