Ruby's Medical Problem

Story Info
He finds out something about his wife.
3.7k words
2.7
142.2k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story was like a thousand others - a hundred thousand others - and it took place every day of the week. Get up in the morning and my lovely wife of twelve years would fix my breakfast, wish me a good day at work kiss me goodbye and send me on my way. Go to work, put in my eight to ten hours and then head home to the loving wife who had dinner ready and on the table. After dinner we sat on the couch and watched TV while holding hands or read until bedtime and then we went upstairs and made mad, passionate love. I would fall asleep thinking how lucky I was to have a job I liked a woman I loved, and a woman who loved me.

Ruby and I met in college, fell in love and went steady for three years before getting married right after graduation. I wasn't Ruby's first nor she mine so our first lovemaking wasn't a series of mistakes. We both knew what we wanted from each other and we were not at all hesitant in letting each other know where to push, where to touch, where to stroke and the result was a sexual nirvana the like of which I had never experienced before. I looked forward to spending the rest of my life with this beautiful, sexually exciting woman.

Our road to the wedding chapel was not an easy one. We were both strong-minded and some of our disagreements were very heated, some to the point of causing us to break up. Ruby always found another boy friend and seemed to go out of her way to rub my nose in the fact that she was letting some one else have her body, but some how we always managed to end up back together. I didn't go looking for anyone during these separations because like most guys on a full ride football scholarship I just didn't have a whole lot of free time once practice and the season started. That's not to say that I didn't occasionally have something just drop into my lap.

Once at a frat party I came down stairs after a very spirited romp with a gorgeous redhead to find Ruby, on the arm of her current lover, giving me a withering look. A couple of months later when we were back together she made some catty remark about "that redheaded slut that was hanging all over you" seemingly oblivious to the fact that at the time she was fucking the guy she was with when she saw me and Sally. I found it to be humorous and I smiled and got a "What's so god damned funny" for my trouble.

Whatever, we made it through college, learned not to argue with each other and got married. The next twelve years went quickly by. I found a job that I liked, was good at, and that paid well. Ruby, who had majored in Computer Science, got involved with a dot.com start up and was one of the smart ones who got out before the big bust and she'd made enough money that neither one of us had to work again. But I liked my job and everyone needs to be doing something, right? Ruby started a consulting business and worked out of our house. We bought several time-shares; a week in Vail, a week in Ft. Lauderdale and a week in Palm Springs. Our weekend s were spent flying to places we had never been and then flying back home. Life was one big adventure for us and as a result our marriage never reached the 'stale' stage that so many other marriages seemed to fall prey to.

Ruby refused to let our love life go stale. She was inventive and was always wanting to try out some thing new and her appetite for sex was enormous. There were many nights I would come home from work and have Ruby tell me she wanted a 'quickie' before dinner and we would never get out of the bedroom. She was the perfect wife, loving, caring and a sexual dynamo. I worked hard to keep up with her and I do mean I had to work hard. In high school and college I was constantly in training for one sport or another and as a result I had been in great shape.

Following graduation from college the sudden cessation of daily physical training combined with the good life I was now leading tended to put some poundage where it wasn't wanted or needed and Ruby had made the comment one day that she hoped I wouldn't get so out of shape that she would have to take a lover or two to help me fill my husbandly obligations. Some time in front of a full-length mirror and an honest self-appraisal convinced me that I needed to get back on a full regime of exercise. It took me six months, but I got back to my college playing weight and daily exercise was keeping me there. Ruby of course commented on it, "Greedy bastard aren't you. Want to keep me all to yourself I suppose. I was so looking forward to getting you some help. Oh well, maybe you will fall off the wagon. Come on lover, let's go and put those muscles to good use."

So, good job, good physical shape, great wife, great love life, and a great marriage - life was good!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Right up to the day I came home early and found out that Ruby had indeed gone and gotten me some help. I'd come home early because I'd just finished a project that had made my company a bundle of money and my boss had given me the rest of the week off as an added bonus. I got home and found two strange cars parked in the driveway and so I had to park in the street. When I walked in the front door I immediately knew what was going on because I could hear it all the way down stairs; one long wail that I knew only too well, "Giveittome giveittome giveittome don't stop damn you giveittome."

I debated turning around and walking out, but realized that it would only eat at me until I got back home. If I walked upstairs right then I'd at least have the satisfaction of ruining some one else's day. But I didn't do that either. I hollered up the stairs as loud as I could, "Honey, I'm home. I'll make a pitcher of martinis and be right up."

Then I went into the kitchen and did just that. The kitchen is so situated that you can see the stair way and I saw two guys in their twenties rushing down the stairs trying to get dressed while trying to get out. I almost laughed, but didn't. I took the pitcher of martinis and two glasses and climbed the stairs to face the trembling, guilt-ridden wife who would beg me for forgiveness, but she wasn't there that day. What I found was a slightly bemused Ruby, legs still spread, pussy lips still a bit puffy from the recent workout that I had interrupted. She greeted me with, Well, you sure know how to ruin a girls day."

I looked at her and said, "You and your two friends haven't done a whole lot for mine."

I poured her a martini and then took mine and went over and sat in the chair across from the bed. She sipped her drink and watched me, absolutely no remorse showing. I could not believe how calmly I was taking this, at least outwardly - inside my guts were churning - and I said, "Where do we go from here?"

You could have knocked me over with a feather when the brazen bitch said, "Well for starters you could get over here and finish what Hal and Phil started. I was right on the edge of cumming when you terrified the poor dears."

I was so surprised that I actually started to get up and do it, but then caught myself and sat back down. Ruby giggled and said, "Don't fight it lover. Right now you are looking at me, lying here freshly fucked, and you want me. Your face might be saying 'bullshit' but the tent in your trousers is saying otherwise. You know you won't be able to think straight while half the blood you need to make your brain operate is in the head of your cock. You might as well take care of it now. You'll feel better and then we can talk".

I sat in the chair with my jaw hanging open. I finally got myself under control and took a sip of my martini, "How can you even think that I would want to follow someone else into your unfaithful cunt?"

Ruby grinned at me; "It shouldn't bother you at all lover. You have been doing it for years and it hasn't slowed you down any."

I sat in my chair and thought to myself that this wasn't real, I must be asleep and having a nightmare. In real life I'd be raging, throwing chairs, punching my fist into the wall and screaming at Ruby. She would be crying, cowering at my rage, begging forgiveness and making promises that it would never happen again. I shook my head to clear it and said, "How long has this been going on?"

Ruby looked me straight in the eye and said, "How long have we known each other?"

I looked at her with disbelief written all over my face and she said, "That's right baby. I've had lovers on the side since the day I met you. The only time I wasn't getting some extra cock was on our honeymoon."

I stood up and started to leave the room, "Where are you going?" I didn't answer and as I got to the head of the stairs she cried, "David come back here, I need you."

I turned and went back to the bedroom door. She was off the bed and pulling on a robe. "You don't need me Ruby. I don't know what you do need, but it obviously never was me" and I left the house.

I spent the night in a motel with my cell phone turned off and having the rest of the week off I drove back to the neighborhood and parked down the street from the house. My pager started going off about nine which was what time the switchboard at the office opened. I surmised that Ruby was trying to reach me at the office and that they in turn were trying to get a message to me. I turned my cell phone on and it started ringing almost immediately and the caller ID showed that it was Ruby. I ignored the cell phone and the pager and around ten-thirty I saw Ruby back out of the garage and head toward town.

I went into the house, grabbed all my clothes, and cleaned out my home office. At the last minute I remembered my golf clubs and got them. I was certainly going to have plenty of time to play from now on. I drove back to the motel and checked back in for a couple of more days and then I called the office. There were nineteen messages from Ruby, and the receptionist told me to hold for Charlie, my boss. He came on the line and asked me where I was and I told him.

"Ruby is calling here every ten minutes. She's frantic to find you. You need to call her and let her know where you are if for no other reason than to clear the switchboard and take the pressure off of Claire."

I saw his point and I called Ruby on her cell.

"David, where are you?" You don't need to know. All you need to know is that I have the rest of the week off so you can quit bothering them at the office."

"David please, we need to talk."

"No Ruby, you feel the need to talk to me, but I don't, repeat don't, feel the need to talk to you nor do I have any desire to hear what you have to say" and I hung up on her

I spent the rest of the day looking for an apartment, finding a nice one, and playing eighteen holes of golf. The next day I moved in, hit a Wal-Mart for what I needed to set up house keeping and played some golf. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I worked out at the health club in the morning and played golf in the afternoon. My cell phone went off almost every hour on the hour and the caller ID always said it was Ruby and I always did not answer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday morning when I arrived at work Ruby was parking in my assigned parking space waiting for me. I parked in a visitor's spot and headed for the door, but she beat me to it.

"David, we are going to have to talk sooner or later and you might as well understand that I'm fully prepared to create a scene here, follow you into the building and then to your office and do the same. I will follow you to movies, restaurants, whatever until you talk to me. I'll also call your office every ten minutes until Charley gets so sick of it that he will order you to talk to me. Why not save everybody else the hassle and just get it over with."

I gave in; "All right Ruby, go ahead and talk."

"Not here David."

"Here is where I work Ruby and upstairs here is where I'm expected to be in a couple of more minutes."

"All right. After work come home and I'll fix us a nice dinner and after we can have a martini and talk."

"Sorry Ruby, I'm not going back into that house and a restaurant or a bar is out of the question because I'm liable to lose it, and public scene's are just not my thing. You be here at five when I come out and we can talk in either your car or mine" and then I pushed past her and went up to my office.

She was waiting for me at five when I came out of the building. I got in her car with her and she handed me a large envelope.

"What's this?"

"Read it."

I couldn't, it was all medical mumbo jumbo and I told her so. She took it back and leafed through it and pulled out three sheets of paper and handed them to me, "Look at the dates when you read them."

The first was dated March 14, 1983. I did some quick mental arithmetic, she would have been thirteen at the time. I still didn't understand most of it, but the words 'acute nymphomania' came up at me and down at the bottom of the page was a notation that the 'condition could be best treated by' and it gave the name of some unpronounceable drug.

The next one was dated five years later, said basically the same as the first, stated that since Miss Markowitz refuses to use (unpronounceable drug) the only option open is to perform a hysterectomy and while that option has no better that a 50/50 chance of correcting Miss Markowitz's condition it was never the less recommended by the undersigned.

The third one was dated one week before our wedding and said the same thing that the other two had said. I handed them back to her. She put the papers back in the envelope and then looked at me, "I can't help it David. I have to have sex or I go crazy. It started with puberty and it hasn't stopped. The only treatment is (unpronounceable) and I refuse to take it because it turns me into a zombie. The only other thing they can suggest is a hysterectomy and if I go that route I'll never be able to have babies. And I want babies David, I really do. Every year I go back to the doctors hoping that they have found a cure or at least a reasonable way of controlling it, but so far they haven't. And if I can't control it I can't have babies."

She saw the look on my face and read it instantly, "Because I couldn't be sure that they were yours. I want babies David, but I want to be sure that the father of them is the man I love." We were both quite for a minute and then I said, "Don't you think that you should have shared this with me before we got married?"

"If you would have known, would you have married me?" The look on my face must have answered that one because before I could answer she said, " You see? I tried not to drag you into this mess David. I knew what would happen and that's why I started all of those horrible fights in college so we would split up. I fucked other guys and made sure that you knew so you would be disgusted with me and hate me, but I loved you and I couldn't stay away from you and we always managed to come back together. I know it was selfish of me to keep my secret from you, but I couldn't bear the thought of being without you."

I sat there in the car looking at her, but saying nothing, and while I had no idea what she expected me to do I could see in her changing face the resignation that whatever it was, it wasn't going to happen.

"That's it baby. I just wanted you to know. There have been hundreds of men in my life David, but you are the only one I have ever loved" and she started crying.

"Go! Please just go."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next two months were miserable. Work kept me occupied during the day, but the nights alone in my apartment were bad. I tried dating and while the women I dated seemed to have a good time I didn't. I couldn't help but compare them to Ruby and they always came up short. Ruby made no further attempts to contact me and even though several times I reached for a phone to call her I never followed through. Neither of us had called a lawyer, at least I hadn't. I don't know if she did or not, but I never heard from one. I hadn't done it because I didn't want the hassle and the only reason that I could see for getting one would be so I'd be free to marry again and that was most definitely not in my near or even distant future. Once was enough for me.

I was staring at the wall trying to work through a problem I was having with one of my projects when all of a sudden something snapped in me. I grabbed my coat and headed out of the office. There were two cars in the driveway when I pulled up in front of the house and even though I couldn't remember if they were the same ones that had been there last time I still knew their significance. I entered the house to hear what I'd heard the last time and then I walked up the stairs.

I took a deep breath and entered the bedroom. She was on her knees and was taking one guy from behind while she sucked off the other. They still hadn't noticed me so I cleared my throat and said, "Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt, but I'm claiming my rights as the husband."

The two guys looked at me in alarm and Ruby froze. Her head stopped bobbing up and down on the guy's cock, but she didn't take her mouth off of it, she just stopped - frozen in place. I pointed at the guy in her mouth and said, "You're okay" and then I pointed at the other guy "If you can get your nuts off by the time I get undressed you're okay too, but if you can't you're going to have to make way for me until I'm through and then you can come back."

He went back to slamming into Ruby while I slowly undressed. Ruby took her mouth off the guys cock and turned to look at me with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Don't be looking at me," I said, "He's the one that needs your attention."

It was a long afternoon and an even longer night. The three of took turns fucking Ruby and we did things that I'd only heard about. At one time all three of us were in her at the same time and she was screaming in pleasure. When the two guys were gone and Ruby and I were lying in bed together she said, "Welcome home lover. Are you here to stay or just passing through?"

I rolled over on top of her; "Ask me in the morning" as I began the first of many couplings that would take place that night.

In the morning I awoke to the smell of hot coffee and found Ruby waiting for me when I came down stairs. In the past twenty-four hours I had come to realize that my life sucked without Ruby, but at the same time I knew that living with Ruby was going to be difficult unless I could accept the fact that I wasn't going to be the only man fucking her. We talked and reached an accommodation. I wouldn't come home during the day anymore without calling ahead. She in turn would see to it that at least once during the week that one or two of her lovers visited at night after I got home from work to help me get used to things (I have to admit that I did enjoy the previous evening).

The coming weeks and months are going to very interesting - and maybe even a little exciting.