Rude Awakening

Story Info
Intruders give her a wild ride.
890 words
3.78
201k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not unable to see anything through the blindfold nor was I able to move due to the straps holding my wrists. I could hear movement in the room and deep male whispers.

"Who's there?" I asked, my voice quivering. "What's going on?"

I felt warm breath on my neck, "It doesn't matter who we are. We'll just have our fun and leave."

I heard the man snap his fingers. Suddenly, I felt three pair of hands caressing my body. They were calloused and sensuously rough against my skin. It was as if hands were everywhere all at once, sliding up between my legs and trailing lightly over both sides of my body. They just barely grazed each breast. A small moan escaped my lips against my will. My body felt as if it were on fire.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" the voice questioned softly. "Do you want more?"

"Yesss..." I replied to my own shame. I felt hot breath on my breasts before a mouth closed over each one. My breathing became more rapid when I felt tongues simultaneously flicked at my nipples. Waves of pleasure rushed over me as my legs were bent up and yet another mouth closed in on my cunt. My body arched toward the mouths involuntarily. I felt their tongues gently tracing circles on my skin. I began to writhe as his tongue flicked my clitoris and teeth nipped at each nipple. I couldn't suppress my cry at the barren emptiness I felt when they pulled away. My hips quickly left the bed at the pleasure I felt when another mouth replaced the first.

"Cum for us," came the whisper. He kissed me roughly, delving his tongue deeply into my mouth and I could taste my own juices. Orgasm overtook me and the earth shattered as I felt fingers slip into me, his tongue never leaving me.

"Let me taste her, " I heard the whisper and felt yet another tongue slowly lap at my core.

"Open your mouth," a voice said softly. I felt hands grasp my hair and turn my head toward him as I rushed to comply. I moaned low in my throat at the feeling of the thick, hard cock sliding deeply into my mouth. I relished the texture and salty taste of him. My body writhed against the mouths still worshipping me. I ached for release as fingers once again invaded me.

"She's so fucking wet," I heard as I felt one last long lick on my cunt.

Suddenly, a pair of wet fingers replaced the cock in my mouth. "See how good you taste," came the voice and I lapped at my own juices.

"I think this dirty, little slut wants some cock," I heard.

"Is that true?" came a voice in my ear, his hot breath rushing over me.

"Please..." I moaned, arching against the feathery kisses on my body.

"Please, what?" was the reply.

"Fuck me," I whimpered.

I felt my body lifted from the bed. After a lean body slid beneath me, I was turned over. I cried out as they lowered me onto the rock hard, waiting cock. Before I could move, another cock eased into my ass, and a third entered my mouth. I could still hear my muffled screams of pleasure as all three cocks began to move, slowly at first but definitely picking up speed. Hands tightly grasped my hips and a fist wrapped in my hair. Shivers ran down my spine when I felt the warm breath on my neck.

"Stop," a voice rasped. "I want in this bitch's tight little pussy." I cried out in frustration as they withdrew.

"Calm down," I heard him laugh. "You'll get more." I could hear the straps being loosed from the bed and my arms were lifted above my head. I could feel them pull as the straps were fastened to the canopy. I smiled at his moan when I drove down onto the next waiting cock.

"Look at her! We've got a wild woman here," one of the men laughed as I rode him with everything I had.

I felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap around my waist. "Easy now, cowgirl," he said as he eased his cock into my cunt alongside the other. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be stretched that wide. My moan of pleasure was cut short by the dick roughly shoved into my mouth. I sucked that dick harder than ever as they pounded into me. I screamed as an orgasm rushed over me. The cock was pulled from my mouth and I was lifted again from them. I was stood on my feet as they removed the straps. Another cock was rammed into my cunt and he bent me over the bed. They grabbed my hands and wrapped them around their cocks. I alternated my attention between them, relishing in their flavor as I was fucked from behind. I screamed as yet another orgasm racked my body.

I was flipped onto my back and opened my mouth at their urging. I listened to their moans and felt their bodies shudder as hot cum exploded onto me. I smiled at their gentle kisses on my forehead. I must have dozed off because when I finally removed the blindfold, they were gone.