Ruffles Has Ridges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it!"

Ruffles looked up at a Ruffles clock on the wall. "Everyone is gone by now. We're on a tight budget."

With all of those commercialized products? I wondered if Ruffles was tight.

She stood up, pulled up my pants, put on her robe, and dragged me from the dressing room back down the hall to the stage area. It was completely dark except for one emergency light. "Wait here." She went to a panel at the side and fussed with some controls. A spotlight fell on the winner's and loser's areas.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing of consequence. Just keep those horny thoughts." She dragged me to the winner's circle and threw the robe open. My cock jumped at the sight. "Now you."

"Really? Here?"

"Yes, and quickly."

I pulled my robe open and let it fall to the floor. She heaved it a few yards away.

"Now, hold me in your arms."

The touch of her skin was possibly the most exotic thing I'd ever experienced. Not because she was gorgeous or because her skin was flawless and unblemished. She was a virtual stranger, someone with whom I'd shared less than a dozen sentences. And here we were, naked, and obviously about to-

I heard a familiar rumble. From above, green goop descended. Oh shit!

Without clothes to dull the impact, the goop stung on contact. My whole body shook. I groped for her, as much for warmth as for sexual pleasure. Ruffle's tits rubbed my chest. The goop was too slippery and she slid from my grasp. My feet slipped out from under me and I fell into the growing green mass.

"Come back here," she shouted.

"I'm trying." I had her wrist but couldn't hold on.

Her hand emerged from one of the waves of green slime and found my hip. "Feel it? Isn't it marvelous?" She got both arms around me and clasped them together. She rubbed against me, the goop acting as a lubricant. Her body heat was the only thing keeping my teeth from chattering. We slid to the ground as the stream of goo piled on. Her mouth was on mine. We breathed as one, through two noses. Her hips sunk onto mine, my cock rubbing the crease of her cunt. "It's just like on a water bed only green and slimy." She giggled into my mouth.

"And cold!"

A bit of goop got in despite our locked lips. I spit it away.

"Don't worry. It's non-toxic. Had to be, for a kid's show." She pawed her way through the goo to my penis. "And it's a terrific lubricant." And with one hip lunge, she'd mounted me. "So, you're not going to pass up a chance to fuck Ruffles, are you?"

Nope, I wasn't. I slid her under me and humped. It was impossible to get traction, my knees and legs sliding all over. She took charge, pushed me to sitting Indian style and plopping down on my lap, undulating her hips to give me a world-class in and out experience. "Ooooh, you're so hard. The last guy, well, he got distracted. But you sure know how to concentrate."

It wasn't difficult, with her talented hips doing all of the work. Her legs wrapped around my waist. She hung on tight, but the goop prevented a firm grip. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close, but my hands kept sliding off. And then I figured out how to take advantage of the lubrication. I let my hands take a tour, all over her body. face, tits, hips, ass, thighs. The goop let my fingers massage her with ease.

"Ooh God, oh your hands, where are they going? What are you doing? Ohhhhh!"

Her hips went ballistic, shaking like tires on a rumble strips. I pressed forward and concentrated one big spurt. My cum would be merely a drip in all of this other slimy material. We tilted over, the green goo slowly cascading off our bodies.

Ruffles let out a huge sigh. "You're the best Dad I've ever had."

Not only was Ruffles popular, she was bit of a loose clown. I wondered how many audience member's members she'd had to make that comparison.

She stood, green blobs and streaks decorating her cute body "I think we need another shower." She danced over to the control panel, wiped off her hands on a clean cloth and hit some buttons. A disk popped out of the side. She nudged it into a plastic sleeve.

"What's that?" I asked.

"My insurance. Our performance, recorded for posterity. But undisclosed as long as you keep my secret."

My turn to sigh. I wasn't going to tell anyway, but the possibility of blackmail turned my stomach.

The goop had provided excellent lubrication for my cock. I swiped my finger through a patch of green on my chest. "What is this stuff, anyway?"

"My invention, actually." She smiled and handed me my bathrobe. "I have a masters degree in chemistry and this stuff was my dissertation. One of the show producers read about it, got in touch and wanted to license the commercial production for the show. They hired me to implement and supervise."

"Very nice." Her luck and her sexy little body. "So how did you go from Goop Supervisor to Big Clown?"

"Back in college, I was on the gymnastics team. First place in our conference in both my junior and senior years." She picked her robe off the floor and slipped it on. As she stretched her arms into the sleeves, her perky tits with goop-colored nipples pushed forward. "So, when the second previous Ruffles retired, I positioned myself as a logical successor."

She certainly knew how to position herself for deep penetration.

"I'd never be able to take one as big as yours without my carrageenan-based lubricant." She blushed.

Sexy and smart. Too many positive attributes for a long-term relationship. Besides, she was a star. We were just poking fun with each other.

She took my hand in hers. "Come on, Daddy, we can use Pappy's shower. You can wash my back." She skipped, forcing me into the hop-step motion, like two kids on a date. Except we weren't kids, we'd just fucked, and we were coated in green stuff.

In Pappy's dressing room she untied my bathrobe belt in preparation for our joint shower. My joint was perking up at the proximity of her tight and athletic body. She stroked it once, a terrible tease. Our robes had gotten filthy with goop on the insides. Under a steady stream of hot water, Ruffles cleaned up nice. Fruit scented liquid soap substituted for green goop lubricant but allowed me to give Ruffles the same hands all over treatment. My prick returned to fully erect as I washed her body. Standing behind her, I enjoyed drumming her nipples through my fingers and slipping my fingertips along her pubic ridges. She arched her back and swayed her hips. It was a silent acknowledgment of a second engagement. She moaned as I took her one more time from behind, this one in private and with a lot more control.

"Oh God, deeper, fuck me deeper."

I pulled her hips to mine, bucked forward and made my second deposit of the day. Maybe there was a Ruffles Bank someplace.

The water began to get cooler, so we toweled off. We continued to examine each others' naked bodies as she put on street clothes and I pulled on my Ruffles sweats. She slung a fanny pack around her waist and clicked it shut.

We left Pappy's quarters and paused in the hallway. "You want some souvenirs?" She opened a closet door. "You can have anything you'd like."

The shelves of the walk-in room were overflowing with Ruffles branded merchandise. I looked deep into her eyes. "I've got my memories of us together. That's enough."

She closed the gap and pulled my head lower so she could kiss me. Soft, passionate, genuine. "How sweet." She paused. "But I'm not giving you the DVD."

I shrugged, grabbed a Ruffles-branded laundry bag and filled it with an assortment of goodies. Things I could strewn around the house to remind me of my discovery and my conquest.

Ruffles reached into her fanny pack and pulled out a ticket. "Here, take this."

Ruffle's image and the lettering were printed and embossed. It looked like the Golden Ticket from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I wondered what having sex in melted chocolate would be like. Besides brown. "What's this good for?"

"Privilege Pass. Let's you come-" She giggled. "Not that you have a problem in that department. Let's you attend any show. Most of the other Dads never take advantage."

I'd taken advantage twice. "I'll think about it."

"I hope to see you again," she said. "No joke."

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback.

Tell me what you think via email.

###

12