Rufus Future Wife is Bound

Story Info
A beautiful girl has to pay a debt of honour to the baron.
3.5k words
3.63
22k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda's father was physically weak but, like his daughter, brave. During a siege in the Holy Land he had been rescued by Baron Gwilliam and had placed himself under a debt of honour. Unfortunately, the Baron was not a man of honour. When they were back in England he asked for the debt had to be paid by sending Matilda's brother to join him on a crusade. The Baron knew the boy was weak and everyone feared for him. His sister loved him dearly and believed him unlikely to survive the expedition. She therefore travelled with her brother to Gwilliam's castle.

On arrival she asked to meet the Baron in private and pleaded for her brother to be excused. 'How will the debt be paid?' demanded Gwilliam with a broad smile. 'I know not,' she said.

'If I will not have your brother, I will have you,' declared the baron. 'We leave in one week. Until next Saturday you will be my wife.'

The blood drained from Matilda's face. Her eyes opened like saucers. Gazing through him and through the cold stone of the castle walls she asked for one hour to decide. The Baron nodded.

An hour later she returned and asked: 'Do I have your absolute word of honour that you will release me and my brother if I do as you wish?'.

'You do,' he replied.

'Then take me,' she said.

Having had many first nights with village girls the Baron was matter-of-fact about the proceedings - and curious about whether high-born girls were any different to fuck.

'Disrobe,' he said. She hesitated. 'Do it,' he snarled. She lowered her head and he watched as her outer and inner garments came off. When she was bare his eyes widened. Before him was the fresh young body of a brave and beautiful 18 year old. There was a mole on her left shoulder. He reached to cup the most perfect breasts he had ever seen. Her sweetness and vulnerability made him feel coarse.

Facing her, the Baron removed his own clothes to reveal a powerful physique. His hair was rich and black. His muscles bulged. His arms were battle scarred. Her eyes still cast down, Matilda watched as his great penis rose with a gleaming head from its thicket of black curls. It was thick and strong.

The Baron lifted her in his arms like a child and thrust his bushy beard into her soft tummy. She squirmed. He put his mouth to her breast and sucked as much of it as he could into his mouth.

She feinted and he laid her tummy-up on a heavy oak table. His great hands felt her tummy and his thumbs opened her vulva. Then he pressed his mouth to her lower lips, sucking them as he had sucked her breasts. She did not revive. Muttering to himself 'this will be good', he turned her over, felt her soft bottom and pulled her still-limp body towards his cock, intending to take her like any other girl.

As her feet touched the floor he spread her legs and prepared to plough her. Then the girl and her fighting spirit revived. With calculated energy she kicked, wriggled and fought him off. His penis took a heavy blow and he stood back. She slithered to the floor and curled into a ball, looking soft, sweet and baby-like.

A touch of pity entered the Baron's heart. Her total vulnerability, nudity and availability reminded him of an Arab slaver he had known in Aleppo. His way with girls could be very hard and very soft.

Most girls, the slaver told him, did as they were told. They would undress, bend over, open their legs, suck a man's cock, fondle his balls or lick his arse. You had only to point. Their parents had taught them to obey men and they knew the slaver to be a hard man. The Arabs, he said, liked spirited girls, horses and camels. So the slaver had learned how to break-in hot blooded girls without crushing their spirits.

On a warm morning the slaver brought a proud beauty into the sun and laid her on a mattress. She was told open her legs and hook her arms round them. This exposed her smooth and shaven cunt. Then the Arab taught him how to stimulate her clitoris. He stroked it, rolled it and flicked it until the girl's juices began to flow. The Baron was then invited to do likewise but with his mouth and tongue. Guttural groans came from the girl.

If a girl disobeyed the slaver he would have them tied. His assistants oiled the girls before they were brought in. Fastening a girl's hands behind her back with a silken cord was often enough and customers liked the way it pushed their breasts forward. Their bodies gleaming like sun on water.

More difficult girls were tied in a standing position with their legs and arms splayed to bars. Eliciting responses could be fun and he kept a pot of warm oil to work into their bums. Few things pleased him more than watching a girl's face as he slid his fingers into first one hole and then the other.

The slaver would also make girls lie back, or squat, with their knees apart. Then they had to bring themselves off. The way they did this, he said, told you much about the girl's sexual nature and how best to ride them. After the girls had reached orgasm with their fingers he would bring them off in the same way. He spoke to them like babies and sucked their juices till they simpered.

'There now. Te-te-te. Be calm. Boo-boo-boo. Open wide. Come on. Wider. There, there. Come, come, now. That's a lovely girl.' Compliments worked better than cruelty.

Really difficult girls were fastened in a kneeling forward position. Loosely tied at their wrists, and with their elbows resting on a cushion, their arms were fixed to the head of a bed. This left their breasts loose and their bums in the air. The slaver told the Baron that a submissive posture helped make the girls submissive. And the buyers liked it. They could explore breasts and cunts to see how easily the girls became wet.

The slave master had all his girls shaved, including their heads. This cleaned them of head lice and, he said, encouraged them to be wanton. Shaving warmed their animal spirits and their inhibitions went with their hair. Men liked the innocent looks it gave the girls. 'There, there. Come on. Come now, my little beauty. Let yourself go. Squeeze my finger.'

The Baron went to his chest to fetch the silk cords given him by the slaver. He was careful not to hurt Matilda and, being so much stronger, soon had her splayed on her back with her limbs tied to the four corners of the bed. She wriggled and screamed, which pleased him.

Looking into her eyes he placed a rough hand over each breast. Though affronted, she remained passive. Her breasts had never been touched before. He teased and squeezed her nipples as if they were buttons. She squealed but the nipples stiffened. He put his hand between her legs. She writhed and clamped his hand. He knelt between her legs, checked that her hymen was intact, laughed, masturbated on her breasts and went for his supper. Two powerful laundry woman came to untie, wash, shave and oil the girl, teasing, oiling and fingering the holes between her legs until she was supple.

Next day, Matilda resisted again and was tied again, this time using one of the slave masters' special positions.

Matilda was put on her knees, with a cushion on the chest at the head of his bed and her arms fixed with the silk cords. The ties on her wrists and elbows forced her to kneel. He used the small of her back to hold the warm oil and played with her body for a while, tickling her here and softly pinching her there.

She wriggled, fought and swore but could not escape him. He decided to bring her to orgasm with his hands, just as the slave master used to do. First he was rough with her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. She dribbled with rage.

He caught her saliva, mixed it with some of his own, laughed, and rubbed it gently into her cunt. This worked. She stopped fighting. Her breathing became slow and deep. He pressed his hand into her slit and watched her round bum twitching involuntarily against the soft firm pressure.

He pushed a long finger deep into her vagina and held it still. Her vaginal muscles griped his finger. He smiled and began to roll his thumb round her clitoris. She became very wet and wriggled her bottom, tentatively at first and then rhythmically. It was a primeval sight and very erotic.

Finally, and with a cry, she went into an orgasmic spasm. When her muscles relaxed he went to fetch wine. Then he sat behind her and pushed his dark legs between her smooth white thighs. This kept her knees apart and left his hands free to play with her oiled bottom. It gleamed like giant breasts and was more fun. He pinched her bum cheeks. She wriggled and fought but, as always, could do nothing to deny him access to her softest and most sensitive parts.

When she became more compliant he undid the cords from her elbows but not from her wrists. Then he eased her backwards onto his lap, still not wanting to hurt her. Her arms became horizontal as his lap took her weight. Her breasts hung deliciously. He cupped them, feeling a complete sense of ownership.

The wine had softened his penis but with her delicate bottom on his lap it began to harden. The tip was in exactly the right position and pushed into her slippery softness as it grew. She flinched as he broke through her hymen, anxious but with open mouthed awe. He let her rest, as he had previously done with his finger. The slight pulse from her vagina was curiously calming. He played with her soft breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers to make her gasp. She dribbled from both sets of lips. There was nothing he could not do to her.

He slid fingers from each hand into her vulva. It was soft, warm and steamy. With an index finger on each side of her clitoris he began to roll the bud, easing back its hood. Matilda squealed in protest but, to his amusement, her love juices began to flow like wine. 'I've got you,' he gurgled, 'we'll come together.' With one hand he held her breast. With the other he teased her clitoris.

She was very sensitive. He could not move, because of her weight on his lap. The plan was to bring her to such a pitch that she brought him off. Rasping sounds began to come from her mouth. Her twitching vagina engulfed his cock, which began to twitch, involuntarily.

Her breathing became tense. Gurgles came from her throat. Her cunt muscles began to tighten, sucking him into her body like a bird swallowing a fish. With his legs tense, he pushed his cock upward with a jerking spasm. An electric sensation spread to his entire pelvic region. The flash of lightening engulfed them both.

Sweat poured from Matilda's quivering body. He held her bum and they rested for a few minutes. Remembering his recent pleasure the baron suddenly clutched her breasts. They were wet with sweat and he squeezed hard. She cried out as before and as her body convulsed his soft penis was pushed out of her vagina.

He loosened the ties and brought her to a kneeling position. She was weak and pliable. He knelt behind her and pushed into her. His hands reached her slippery breasts and he soon had her on fire again. His thrusts became rhythmic and vigorous. She took it and came again. They lay back with her soft body curled into his muscular body - and fell asleep.

Awake once more, he poured wine on her midriff and lecherously licked it off. She gasped, tried to push his lips away at the point of orgasm, but could not do it.

Next day he re-tied her, more for fun than from necessity. With wrists fastened to the head of the bed he played with her sexual responses in all sorts of ways. She sometimes fought him but she always lost. So it continued. When she was really aroused he could put a finger in her mouth and she would suck it. This gave him another idea.

Next day, he had no need to tie her. Seeing the cords was enough. Though there were few signs of pleasure on her face, Matilda had become submissive, pliable and co-operative. He opened her legs and she kept them open. He thrust into her as freely and as often as he pleased. She paddled her hips to his rhythm.

Sometimes he would lay her on her back, push up her legs and tell her to hold them as the Arab girls had done. This exposed her cunt beautifully and he would play at bringing her to orgasm with fingers and tongue. He liked to keep her waiting.

On Thursday he lay on his back and told her to kneel astride him. Pulling her forward, he worked her pouting breasts until his cock reached its full size. Then he relaxed and told her to push it right into her vagina. Gasping, she found it was possible and pleasurable. He lay motionless and instructed her to bring him to orgasm.

He relaxed as much as possible as she found her rhythm. The aim was to make her do the work. He held out as long as possible. The game went on for ages. Eventually she gasped and came, bringing him to a simultaneous orgasm. 'Woweeeeee.'

Matilda stayed in his room for the whole week. She was allowed into bed but was never allowed to get dressed. The women came to wash and oil her regularly. The Baron liked to watch. Then he fed her by hand, placing each morsel of food in her mouth and getting her to suck each finger clean. When she needed to pee he liked to have a hand on her vulva and feel the warm fluid rushing through his fingers.

On Friday, the plan was to get Matilda to suck his cock of her own accord. First he took her from a kneeling position. Next he put her astride him as on Thursday - and worked her to exhaustion. When they had both come he slid her down between his legs so that her head was on his tummy and her breasts on his balls. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. He slid her down so that the tip of his penis was near her mouth. He woke with his cock touching her lips.

Without opening her eyes Matilda let her lips open, as she had previously done to accept his thumb. His cock grew stiff. Knowing that she must not thwart him she opened her mouth. He felt her liquid tongue on his glans. It was soon caressing him. Then she sucked.

Matilda was curious. She had known about sex from watching farm animals but had never seen or touched a man's penis. It was very hard and very soft at the same time. When she moved her hand it twitched. This let her control the Baron to the extent of making him groan with pleasure. More from curiosity than lust she played with his shaft, swirled her tongue round its head and rolled his balls to see what actions produced the most groans.

The Baron let her do whatever she would, not thrusting into her mouth or throat and not moving if he could help it. The pressure in his loins grew and grew, but slowly enough for him to keep control. After half an hour he was weak with pleasure and keen for her to finish the job. He pushed up his loins gently and suggestively. She knew what he wanted and, holding his balls in one hand she used the other to pump the shaft. He exploded into her mouth. Surprised and shocked she gulped down his semen.

The joy was so perfect that, after they had both rested, he told her to get dressed. Then he called for a feast to be brought. Dark and warm, the room was lit only by firelight. Both wore fine clothes. Sitting on opposite sides of the heavy oak table, they became acquaintances instead of sex partners. It was their first and only conversation. Matilda knew how to conduct herself at a high table. They spoke of events in the neighbourhood. At the end of the meal they stood and faced each other. He lent politely to kiss her forehead. Then he said 'Thank you.' Then he said 'Goodbye.' She bowed her head, turned and left the room.

Despite this amicable parting, Matilda was deeply perturbed by the Baron's treatment. The further she was from his presence the more she felt ashamed of having given and taken so much pleasure so wantonly. But she was delighted to be reunited with her brother and rode with him through the forest to their family castle. Their horses squelched through the mud on a soft, misty day. The ferns and the earth felt rich and sweet.

At lunch time the sun came out. They picnicked on bread, cheese and beer supplied by the Baron's kitchens. When her brother fell asleep, Matilda found a sparkling pool round the corner undressed and cleansed herself of the Baron. When she sat on rock to dry her hands slipped down to her clitoris. The water had not cooled her sex or cleansed her mind.

Back in her father's castle, Matilda spent the long dark nights after returning home praying for forgiveness. As soon as it was dark she took a candle to the chapel. Alone and kneeling on the cold stone in a white dress she kept repeating the prayer: 'Domine Jesu, dimitte nobis debita nostra, salva nos ab igne inferni, perduc in caelum omnes animas, praesertim eas, quae misericordiae tuae maxime indigent.' ('O my Jesus, forgive us our sins and save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.') The candle gave her an unwanted sexual desire.

In bed, cold and alone, the Baron often came to her mind and body. She remembered sucking his thumb. She remembered him pushing into her mouth and into her warm damp pubic hair. Then her hand would slide between her legs. She tried to keep it still but more often than not she would use her fingers, as the Baron had used his, to bring herself off. Only then could she sleep.

When spring came, the Lord was merciful. Her father told her he had found a good man to marry. She had no choice but to obey but was happy to accept. His face was kind, his eyes were blue and his hair was fair. There was nothing to remind her of the Baron's treatment.

Her husband, Rufus, had never been with a girl before. He was shy on their wedding night. After the feast they went to their bedroom. Servants helped them into their night clothes. This was the first time they had been alone together. Rufus stroked her hair and then her back. Finding her bottom he began to pull up her shift. His father had told him what to do. When his cock was ready he opened her legs, found the right hole and pushed in.

Matilda's thoughts went to the baron, with horror. She lay still and let Rufus have his way. After discharging his semen he stroked her hair. Soon he was asleep and snoring. She lay awake for hours. Her vagina was sore because it had not been slippery but she accepted this, and was determined never to let her body get out of control as it had with the Baron.

Their sex fell into a regular pattern. He was active. She was passive. She let him touch any part of her body below the waist but would not let him see her upper body or touch her naked breasts. Nor did she respond to his touch. Rufus had a kind nature and did not want to do anything she disliked. But he heard tales of wild sex from his brother and, wishing Matilda was more adventurous, began to dream of other girls. He wanted to suck them - and he wanted them to suck him.

When Matilda became pregnant Rufus was delighted by the changes in her body. They seemed, at last, a response to his passion. But he was hurt by her increasing reluctance to have sex. After the child's birth she was in low spirits and refused to let him touch her body. He wanted to drink the milk from her full breasts. When the beautiful Eleonore became his bathing and sex partner he passed a winter without touching his wife in bed.

Their estrangement was not to be permanent.

[See related stories: 'Sir Rufus And His Milk Maid' 'Sir Rufus Enjoys Two Hot Servants']