Rugby World Cup Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers

I wanted to feel him cum and I knew a little dirty talk would do it.

"I love being fucked by other men. Fuck your slut." I whispered.

His thrusts sped up ad he moaned quietly.

"Cum in me I'm your slut, your dirty whore. I want to be fucked over and over again just use me," I whispered feeling Gary tense inside me.

Gary had a deep push into me and his hot spunk poured into my sore and aching pussy. I could feel his cock pumping inside me and filling me with cum. We kissed a true lovers kiss, we had just made love, and Stefan and Martin had simply fucked me.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"That was amazing." I sighed and climbed off him.

I was sore, absolutely shattered and felt a mess. As I stood, I could feel Gary's spunk running down my leg and as I looked in the mirror I saw I was a real sight! What little make up remained was smudged, my hair was a sticky mess with cum in it and I had dried cum on my face.

Gary handed me a pair of knickers and I quickly pulled them on while our two visitors got dressed. They disposed of the condoms, tidied up the room and then I had long last kiss and cuddle with each of them before Gary saw them out. I showered and undressed for bed and had intended to talk the evening through with my husband but after my shower he covered me over with a sheet, turned off the light and I quickly drifted off into a very deep contented sleep.

gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers
12