Ruined for Life

Story Info
Black confirmed bachelor falls for a young white woman.
3.6k words
4.12
83.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek saw the young white woman standing at the bar, her back to the room. She wore a short royal blue strapless dress. Leaning forward to rest against the bar, the fingers of her right hand, bearing French manicured nails, held an almost full martini glass.

She stood with full weight on her right foot. Her left shin rested against her right calf. He guessed her height at about 5'6" without the heels and weight at about 115 pounds.

Long straight light blonde hair fell to her waist.

As he moved close, he noticed the bright pink polish on the toe nails peeking from beneath the royal blue straps of her high heels.

She looked so tantalizing from the rear, he knew she must have at least a half-decent face.

Darren lowered his 6'4" frame to whisper in her ear, "Dance with me."

He never asked, simply commanded.

He was totally unprepared for the beautiful skin, full lips, and long dark lashes as she turned, her blue eyes starting at his chest and slowly climbing to his face. Had he been an emotional type, he would have gasped. Instead, he simply stared.

She felt weakness in her knees and her heart doubled its beat. It was as though a bolt of lightning had struck her entire being.

Before he could move, she set down the thin glass, turned from the bar, and headed to the dance floor. She walked with the grace of a cat, the slow sway of her hips inviting him to follow. He never followed a woman. Women followed him. Tonight was a first.

She found an empty spot among the crowd of dancers, twirled around, put her hands behind his neck, and smiled. He placed his hands on her waist and the two began to slowly move to the music.

Her eyes never left his. He felt like he was drowning in a dark blue sea.

Slowly, very slowly, she moved closer to him, her body finally within inches of his. He always maintained control of himself, but at this moment on this night, his already hard-as-a-rock cock stabbed at her. He pulled her against him. She didn't hesitate and began grinding her hips. What could it be about this man, she wondered. She had no answer, but knew she wanted him more than anything she had wanted in her life.

The music stopped and they continued moving slowly. As a new song began, her hands moved from behind his neck. She placed her soft fingers onto his hands as they held her waist. She pulled his hands from her, turned, and walked back to the bar. He followed her, knowing he shouldn't, knowing she was tugging him as though he had a rope around his neck. But, he couldn't resist.

Instead of stopping at the bar, she walked toward the exit. Ten feet from it, she stopped, quickly turned to him, lifted to her tiptoes, kissed his cheek, then moved her mouth to his right ear and said, "I'm Ashley. I'll be here next week, same time. Thank you for the dance. I hope we meet again."

She walked away as he stared. Derek was always the one to walk away. He questioned what was happening to him, asking himself if it were some form of karma?

For the next week, thoughts of her invaded his every hour. He couldn't erase her. Even his dreams held moments of her. He found himself becoming more and more excited about seeing her again.

On Friday night, he dressed carefully and returned to the same club. His eyes searched for her. She wasn't at the bar or on the dance floor or even sitting at a table.

That meant she must be in the ladies room. He walked toward the door and saw it open. Three women exited, but none was she.

He felt a hand on his back and slowly turned. She stood in front of him. He lifted her and kissed her. She opened her mouth, expression passion for his tongue. After a long kiss, he said, "Come home with me."

She nodded subtly.

He set her feet back onto the floor, took her hand, and led her from the club.

In his black BMW, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her long legs, thighs revealed by the short white pleated skirt. His right hand moved to squeeze her left thigh. The fingers of her left hand slowly stroked his hand. He knew this would be very good. And it was, night after night, as he explored every inch of the 26-year-old white girl's body.

ONE WEEK LATER

He couldn't seem to get enough of her passion. He felt comfortable with her until she asked him if he were married.

"No," the 40-year-old man quickly said.

"I can't imagine why not, Derek. You are such a catch. Women must be after you all the time."

"Yeah, they are, but I've never had any desire to be married."

He felt the slight reaction in her body as he held her tight, just the slightest stiffening.

"Ashley, is marriage important to you?"

He hoped it wouldn't be. He didn't want to lose her yet, get rid of her yet, tell her they were finished yet. She made him cum more intensely than he was accustomed to. He wanted to keep her around a few months.

She thought a moment and answered, "I want to be married, have at least four children, and be stay-at-home wife and mother."

She could feel his brain working, could even know his thoughts. She knew that he was aware she worked now and would wonder how she could even consider not working. He would think, once one is a successful professional, one should always want that activity. She knew that would be his line of reasoning.

She wondered whether to immediately dress and leave or to stay with him. Her brain told her to get up and go. Her heart told her to be patient. Her body said she should get all the good cums she could from him. After all, he had made her body respond in a way no man had ever been able to do. He made her cum with that one slow-building orgasm rather than the many waves of mini-orgasms which were her experience until him.

When she would cum from his deep penetration and slow fucking, she felt like she was in the night sky, slowly drifting among the stars. When she reached peak, she could feel something in her being that came from an ancient archetype of womanhood. She felt like she was cumming for all the women in the world.

She stayed in his arms for a moment, then said, "Derek, you've ruined me. I just want you to know that."

He growled, "What does that mean?"

"I've had other men and then you make me feel like nobody ever has. How will I ever find another man who can do this to me, make me cum like you do? You've ruined me for life."

He smiled and answered, "Yeah, guess I do that a lot."

She was peeved, but knew she wanted more of him before she would have to leave.

ONE YEAR LATER

Ashley stared at his naked body as he lay on his back on the king size bed. She sat with her back against the headboard, her long legs stretched in front of her. Her feet moved in rhythm to the slow smooth jazz playing on the stereo.

She inhaled, enjoying the pungent sandalwood incense.

"Darren, turn onto your tummy."

He did, wondering what this meant and enjoying the memories of her activities with him. She had proven herself to be the most sensuous female he had ever known.

She crawled onto his upper back, her knees at the sides of his upper arms stabilizing her as she extended his wrists toward the posts at the head of the bed. Pulling long pink ribbons from under a pillow, she secured each wrist. He lifted and turned his head to watch her hand play with the other two ribbons. She stared into his eyes.

She slithered to the foot of the bed and tied each of his ankles to a post.

Moving between his thighs, she grabbed a pillow and asked him to lift. She fluffed the pillow and placed it under his lower belly. Her right hand gently placed his long semi-soft cock between his thighs.

Darren had tied her many times, always with silk scarves. This was her first venture securing him. He wondered what would come.

She placed a black satin blindfold on him, tying it behind his shaved head.

He felt a change in the mattress and knew she had gotten off the bed. He thought about five minutes had passed when she returned and climbed next to him. He could feel the heat of her body.

Soon, her bare pussy pressed down onto his haunches. She squirmed and he could feel the wetness she produced. Her extreme moistness was one of the things that drove him crazy. It seemed as if she stayed dripping wet.

Warm thick cream was placed on his back and her hands began to manipulate, to massage, to cover him from shoulder to shoulder with light touches followed by deep pressure. His arms were next. Derek totally relaxed, trying to stay awake.

He drifted into a deep sleep a few times. She smiled as she heard him softly snoring.

She massaged the biceps and triceps areas of his upper arms, then his lower arms, and his hands. She worked out the kinks in his neck and shoulders. Her hands scraping along his trapezius muscle on each side of his back lengthened the fibers. From mid- back, she moved to below the scapula bones and to the sides, managing the latissimus muscles on the sides.

He slept.

He awoke when he felt her body move from his ass cheeks. She was off of him. He couldn't see where, but could feel her heat between his legs.

In a second, he felt the tip of her tongue beginning to move in circles on his left ass cheek. She made big circles and slowly tightened them, finally planting a kiss in the center of his left ass cheek. She repeated the action on his right ass cheek.

He felt the flat of her tongue almost to the right side of his ass licking from the top of his thigh to the top of his roundness. Her tongue moved in rows, bottom to top, slowly moving from his side. Like plants at a farm, she completed one row, then moved a bit to lick another row, slowly moving across the cheek to two inches from his ass crack. Then she moved to his other side, tongue making rows over his left ass cheek, again, stopping a couple of inches from his ass crack.

Derek was wide awake, his breathing increased in speed.

Her felt her breath, the thin stream of hot air moving up and down in those final two inches on each side. She was over his ass crack. His hips bucked in anticipation.

She continued to blow hot air. He wanted her to stop blowing and to lick his ass crack.

He waited and waited, hungry for the air to change to her tongue. He was becoming impatient. He wanted to order her to stop playing and to lick between his rounded ass cheeks. He knew her well by now. Any order for her to give him what he wanted would result in her leaving the room for an hour. He bit his lower lip to refrain from saying a word to her.

She kissed the place at the top of his ass crack, then licked an inch up and down and then to the sides. She felt his body jerk, knowing the thin pink ribbons wouldn't hold him if he wanted to be free. She knew he didn't want freedom. He wanted to be under her spell. He would cum so good, when she got around to sucking him.

He felt her lift up and in an instant felt her hands on his ass cheeks, pulling them apart. He thought, finally she will be tonguing my asshole.

Instead, he felt the freezing cold of a small smooth piece of ice as she pushed it into him.

"God, Ashley," he yelped.

"Hush, baby. You're mine tonight."

Her tongue began to move up and down his ass cheeks just an inch from the crack, moving closer and closer to his rosebud. He began to squirm.

"Baby, don't you break my ribbons. You be a good boy!"

He felt her hot tongue move to his asshole, pushing into him at the same time the cold water from the melting ice dripped down to his balls and slid off of them to the satin sheet.

She bit his right ass cheek, a quick non-painful nibble. She repeated that on his left ass cheek. Then, without warning, her hot tongue pushed deep into his asshole as she began to explore him. She had never before done this.

He had done it to her many times, hoping she would realize he wanted it. He never asked for it, living by the rule of never verbally letting any woman know what he wanted.

His body trembled as she explored him for a full 10 minutes. His hips began to buck at the bed. Her soft fingers pulled his cheeks farther apart so she could dig into him more deeply.

His precum oozed. He moved his hips, feeling his cock slide against the satin fabric of the sheet. He needed to cum, wanted her mouth on his cock, considered begging her to suck him. He halted the impulse to speak.

Finally, he felt her tongue move from him, slowly dragging down the rest of his ass crack, to his balls, where she stopped to suck and nibble, her tongue playing with the testicles inside his scrotum, moving them as, on their own, they squirmed. His body relaxed just a bit.

He couldn't help it, he had to speak.

"Oh my god, Ashley."

He caught himself before uttering another word. He always held back.

His cock lay beneath him, the 10-inch hard-on extending between his legs. The tip of her tongue began to move down the shaft to the hood. She ran her tongue under the ridge, back and forth.

She crumpled into kneeling position with her mouth on the head, then lifted his cock with her tongue so her whole mouth could suck in his cock. She began to suck hard as her mouth moved up and down on the length.

She felt his body tighten. It didn't take long

He jerked loose from the ribbons, flipped over while jerking off the mask, and grabbed his cock, shooting his huge load all over her face.

His body in spasms, he watched as rope after rope of hot cum hit her.

She licked her lips. He knew, once he stopped, that her right finger would move to her face to begin scooping up the cum. She slowly opened her mouth, placed her finger inside, and very slowly sucked her finger from joint to tip to obtain every drop of goo. She would do that over and over until she was able to swallow every bit of his cum.

Many months before, she had done this the first time and had told him it was a secret among women in the southern United States, that cum was nutritious and swallowing it made their skin moist and soft. She loved to swallow his cum. She never missed a drop. And, as if evidence of the truth of what probably was an old wive's tale, her skin felt like velvet. All over her body, her skin was like that of a baby's.

She kissed his tummy, then moved off the bed and untied the ribbons on the posts. She walked to the dresser, her back to him, lifted the comb, and parted her hair. He stared at her. She turned and began to plait one side of her hair into a long pigtail. She tied the end with pink ribbon.

He knew she did it on purpose -- she dropped the other ribbon and bent over so he could enjoy the view of her beautiful and soft ass, her pussy peeking from between her legs. She picked up the ribbon, plaited the other pigtail and tied it.

In just seconds, she was back on the bed, lying next to him, pulling herself close, her head on his shoulder, her hand on his belly.

Instinctively, his arms went around her and he pulled her tightly against him. He kissed the top of her head.

They both relaxed.

She lay thinking about him, how much she loved him and couldn't say that. She felt a pang of hurt in her heart. She'd been thinking lately about how much she wanted his baby. She would have to decide whether they should continue as they have been or should she stop her birth control and have him impregnate her without his knowledge.

She kept close watch of her cycle and the next fertile period would be in a week. She pulled closer to him as she felt her hormones cry within her for her to become pregnant.

Their dreamy state was interrupted in just a moment by the ringing of his cell phone. He answered. She knew from his gentle tone that he was talking to a woman. Her muscles tightened as she heard him say, "I'll be there in half an hour."

She wondered what this electrical engineer could have to do at this hour. He wasn't going to work. He had another woman. She felt her heart grow cold and watched as he moved off the bed and headed for the shower.

She softly said, "That settles it. He can't get away from me without giving me a baby."

Her mind was made up.

Derek quickly showered, dressed, and rushed to his work, already thinking about what the problem with the security system could be. He parked in the no parking zone in front of the building and hurried in.

Cindy, the female security guard who had called him, met him near the door.

"You're getting big, Cindy."

"One more month and she'll be here."

Derek had watched Cindy's pregnancy for the past half year. He had never considered having a child of his own until seeing how Cindy glowed, how happy she was every day, how excited she was about having a child. He knew his Ashley would be the same way. He had often caught himself feeling so protective of his young, sensuous woman. The sex was incredible and they had such fun together. He appreciated that she wasn't confrontational. Their biggest argument had been over which flavor of ice cream tasted best.

He shook his head, remembering he didn't want to marry. Unfortunately, his heart took over and impressed upon him the feeling of being with Ashley the rest of his life, holding her, enjoying her excitement of learning of her pregnancy, caring for her during those months of gestation, and being with her as she would bear their child.

This woman had changed him. She never hinted at marriage or children. She had her say that one time many months ago. She never had placed any pressure on him. He knew she would be leaving him soon to find a man to marry. And he couldn't bear the thought of her giving that gorgeous body to any other man. He wanted nobody else to touch her, to make her cum to heights he had never seen in a female.

Derek looked at the thin gold band on Cindy's left hand and wondered if Ashley would want a diamond or just a wedding band.

"Derek," Cindy yelled. "Come on."

His thoughts of marriage and parenthood dissolved as he moved toward the elevator that would take him to the basement.

Three hours later, task successfully completed, he returned to his condo. As he turned the key in the front door, he thought this place wouldn't be large enough for a family. He should begin to look for a house. He decided he and Ashley would begin that search the next weekend.

The lights were off. He flipped the switch by the entry to create a low illumination. He walked to his bedroom and saw her sleeping peacefully on her side, the sheet covering her breasts, pigtails falling behind her.

He quickly stripped, lifted the top sheet, and climbed into bed, grabbing her and pulling her to him. Her lashes fluttered and then her blue eyes opened. He kissed her tenderly and watched as her eyes closed and she returned to her sleep.

Moments later he was sure she was dreaming.

"Ashley," he whispered, thinking she couldn't hear him, "I love you, I'm going to marry you, and we're going to have those four children you want."

He didn't see the corners of her lips lift just a bit. He did feel her snuggle close to him.

"Girl, you have ruined for life any thought of this man being a confirmed bachelor. And, I'm very happy about it."

He heard her express a long sigh and decided in a few days he'd ask her again to repeat tonight's play. He had no way of knowing that she was thinking how precious and cute their bi-racial babies would be.