Rule of Thumb (and Fingers) Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newjayne
newjayne
73 Followers

I suppose I must have coloured-up a bit, because I heard Beth giggle, then she said:

"Sorry... I didn't mean to embarrass you Patsy. To be honest, I don't normally wear anything at all to bed. I had to rummage around a bit to find this." With that, she climbed onto the bed, settled down beside me, and pointed a remote-control at the small TV set that was on top of a chest of drawers. As she switched it on and started flicking through the channels, she casually added, "I can go and put some underwear on if it makes you feel more comfortable."

My first thought was to say 'yes, please,' but I realised that it would have sounded rude. After all, it was her own bed in her own apartment, so it didn't seem right for me to start complaining about the way she dressed -- or didn't! So I was equally casual in lying that it didn't bother me in the least. In fact, I was telling myself that there was no reason why it should -- it wasn't as if I'd never seen naked females before! Throughout my own schooldays there'd been communal showers after games or P.E. Then, when a group of us shared a house while studying for our degrees and teaching qualifications, it had been quite usual to wander around the place either naked or barely dressed.

The difference was, of course, that I hadn't shared a bed with a naked, or semi-naked, female before and, reluctant as I was to admit it, the sight of someone like Beth -- beautiful by any standards and with a body that seemed to be perfectly conditioned -- had definitely had an effect on me.

Not surprisingly, those feelings worried me. I had never, that I could recall, felt any kind of sexual attraction to another female and I'd never understood those who preferred that lifestyle to what I'd always regarded as 'normal.' Of course, as with most people, I'd gone a through a stage during puberty when sexuality is a confusing mass of thoughts and desires, with hormones rocketing off in all directions at once, but I'd come through that pretty much 'unscathed.' There had been a very brief time, maybe a week or two, when I'd shared intimate fantasies with my best pal -- a girl named Jacqueline -- and I think we'd both been a bit tempted by the obvious attraction to one another, but I could honestly say that I'd never felt any sexual desire towards a female since then: until I saw Beth in her see-through nightie!

As tipsy as I was (I certainly wasn't drunk!), and no matter how much I wanted to deny it to myself, I knew the truth was that even that glimpse of her lovely body had aroused me. While she was trying all the channels to find something worth watching, I was sat upright with my pillows behind me, clutching my wine glass with both hands so my embarrassingly hardened nipples wouldn't show through the material of my nightdress. I found myself thinking that I was likely to be a bit restless in my sleep -- always assuming that I did manage to get to sleep.

Eventually, Beth gave up trying to find an interesting programme and switched the TV off then suddenly apologised and asked if there was anything I wanted to see. The honest answer would have been, "Yes, please... I'd like to watch you walking back and forth to the door, very slowly, about a dozen times or so," but that of course, wasn't the one I gave her. I just shook my head, said I was a bit tired and (a definite lie!) claimed that I'd be fast asleep two minutes after finishing my wine.

"Oh... okay," she replied and, although it may have been my imagination, I thought I detected a hint of disappointment in her tone.

"Unless there's something you want to do... or talk about," I added hastily, but she smiled, shook her head and said that sleep was probably the best option. There'd be plenty of time for chatting in the morning.

When she switched the light off, I turned away from her onto my side and tried to lie very still. It took a real effort to keep my breathing nice and steady while I battled to push some very wicked thoughts out of my mind, but eventually the wine and the lateness of the hour combined to tip me over the edge into sleep. I would love to be able relate the dreams I had -- I know they were erotic and I've a pretty good idea that they involved both Alec and Beth -- but the details of them vanished the moment I opened my eyes.

To begin with, I wasn't sure whether I was still dreaming or not. I was warm and cosy in a large bed; I'd apparently turned over in my sleep and was now lying on my right side and, by the light of a crescent moon that peeped through the curtains, I could see Beth's face just inches away from mine.

I didn't dare to move. I barely managed to breathe. And I nearly freaked out when I became aware that she had her right arm around me -- beneath my nightie -- and was very gently stroking my back with her fingertips!

"It's okay, Patsy," she whispered softly, "It's okay... it was just a dream. You're fine now. Just relax."

Relax? How the hell was I supposed to relax when one of the most beautiful and sensuous-looking people I'd ever seen was lying so close to me that I could feel and almost taste her breath on my face? When I could feel the heat from her exquisite form just millimetres away? When her soft hand was tracing delicate patterns on my spine?

"I'm sorry, Beth," I muttered, "Was I...?

"You were moaning in your sleep... and you were twitching."

"Oh, God... I'm so sorry," I said quietly, wondering if I'd actually said anything -- perhaps something improper -- but, at the same time, hoping she'd continue with the pleasing touches to my back that felt so innocently sensual. "Did I wake you up?" I murmured apologetically.

"No... I wasn't asleep," she admitted and then, after a hesitation, went on; "I dozed for a while, but I couldn't get to sleep properly. I was just lying here... watching you sleep," and, although I couldn't make out her features properly in the semi-darkness, I could sense the tender smile. "You looked so very peaceful at first," she went on, "and you're very attractive when you're at rest like that you know... when the frost thaws!"

I think I may have gulped. "Then, when you started groaning and shuddering, I realised you must be having a bit of a bad dream... so I drew you closer and gave you a little cuddle. You don't mind, do you?"

I didn't have the foggiest idea what to say. If that's all it was, a perfectly innocent offer of comfort, then how could I possibly object to it? And if there was more to it than that, was I sure that I would object to it? I was still thinking about that, still not entirely free from the residuum of sleep, when Beth suddenly leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. For a second or two I just froze. I didn't know what to do and I had no idea whether the kiss was merely one of sympathy or the beginning of a sexual advance and, with my mind in a ferocious maelstrom of emotion, no idea which I hoped it would be!

"Are you okay, Patsy?" Beth whispered softly, her face still less than an inch away from mine.

"I need to pee," I said without thinking, realising that it was true and I knew she was smiling again. Very slowly, she withdrew from me and reached over to flood the room with light, dazzling me with its brightness.

"Leave the light on for me... I need to go as well," she said as I slipped from the beneath the duvet and padded over to the bathroom. As I did what I needed to do, I realised that the gusset of my knickers was extremely damp. After I'd flushed, I did my best to get clean and dry but, realising that it would all be in vain if I replaced my pants, I bunched them up and tucked them inside the bra that I'd left in there earlier. Even though my nightie was long enough to conceal their absence, I still felt almost naked and wanton as I headed back to bed without them.

Beth had switched the bedroom light off as she took her turn in the bathroom, so I climbed back into bed and gathered the cover around me. I didn't know what I was going to do -- what I wanted to do; what was going to happen or what I wanted to happen. I knew that I was definitely aroused; there was no way of denying that, but it was a strange form of arousal and one that I wasn't familiar with. It wasn't the feeling of emptiness and the longing to be filled that I was accustomed to; nor was it the need to be controlled and taken by a strong but gentle man -- somehow, it felt very different to that.

I was lying on my back, one arm behind my head and fighting an insane desire to reach down and touch myself with the other hand when Beth returned. She paused in the doorway for a moment, with the light behind her, and just looked at me. "You look lovely, Patsy," she whispered and then, as her words made my flesh tingle, she removed her nightdress and let it fall to the floor. For a couple of seconds she just stood perfectly still, giving me time to take in the sight of her superbly-toned curves, then the room was plunged into darkness once more and, before I had time to adjust to it, she was in bed beside me again.

I felt the mattress dip very slightly as she adjusted her position, then her left arm was snaking around behind my neck and, though barely able to make out her form as yet, I could feel her warm breath against my face. Like me, she'd rinsed with the mouthwash that was beside the basin and there was the same minty freshness that I knew she'd be sensing from me. She was close -- very close -- when I heard her soft whisper:

"You only have to say 'no,' Patsy," and then there was a tense silence as our breath mingled before, at last, she leaned over me and I felt her lips brush against mine. It was as if I was dry kindling and that soft kiss was a flame. Without intending it, a quiet moan escaped and I could make out her smile as she carefully slid both arms around me and our lips met again.

The first kiss had been a tentative introduction; the second was firmer and it was clear that there was intent behind it, but I felt myself surrender almost instantly - and the feeling was delicious. Her lips lingered on mine and I instinctively parted my own as the tip of her tongue began to teasingly probe; curling around behind my teeth to explore the roof of my mouth and sending tiny shivers of pleasure coursing through me. Gradually, her embrace tightened and I responded by settling back and placing my hands below her arms and onto her shoulder blades -- drawing her closer until her breasts were pressed firmly against the material of my single garment that was now unwanted and intrusive.

There was no longer any thought of it being wrong in any way. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to feel her warm flesh against mine and so, suddenly stopping her advances, I threw the covers back. Briefly, she looked disappointed, probably thinking that I was going to call a halt, but I simply lifted my nightie over my head, cast it aside, and held my arms out to her again.

Her response was still gentle, still searching, but this time it was also purely sexual. This time our arms wrapped themselves around each other, our lips met in a kiss that was mutually insistent and demanding. Our mouths opened eagerly and our tongues explored with freedom and without restraint. I relished feeling her smooth, lightly-muscled shoulders and back, running my fingertips softly across the velvety surface, tracing their way down into the gentle dale that was formed by the small of her back.

More kisses followed, almost without a break from one to the next, and each more eager and demanding than the one before. It seemed as though every part of me, every sense and every nerve was brought to intense and demanding life. After a few minutes, when we finally drew back to catch our breath, both of us were gasping helplessly -- and then we were suddenly clutching at one another, fiercely and frantically.

Beth's lips slid down across my chin and onto my neck as I shivered with pleasure; her right hand rose to caress my face and I hungrily turned my head to kiss her palm and then her fingers before they slid down and away, fluttering over my neck to the flatness of my chest above my breasts and were joined there by her gently brushing lips. There was no haste; she took all the time she needed, and more, to that part of me with her mouth and her hand before, at long last, her hand began to move onto the slight swell of my small breast.

I could feel my nipples throbbing frantically, desperate to be touched, so much so that I actually pushed myself towards her waiting hand and gave a sigh that turned into a moan as she finally clasped my breast and her finger and thumb gently squeezed on my nipple.

By the time she lowered her mouth and, after flicking her tongue teasingly across it a few times, finally drew it gently into her mouth, I was squirming on the bed -- totally unable to conceal the desire that now raged inside me. My hand found the back of her head, fingers pushing through her long hair to press her to me, encouraging the gentle sucking and the lapping of her tongue on my sensitive flesh while I made my pleasure clear with tiny sobs and moans of pleasure.

There was a moment of concern when her fingertips released their hold on my breast and began to travel, very slowly down across my ribcage and beyond, but I was so captivated by the feelings that were making the blood pound in my veins that there was nothing I could do about it. I jerked a little bit when they first slid into my pubic hair -- enough to make her hesitate, afraid that I might be spooked by taking things too far too quickly -- but I didn't want her to stop. Not really believing what I was doing, I used both hands to draw her head up to me again; seeking and finding her lips for another long and wanton, open-mouthed kiss as her fingers gently and lazily traced the length of the centre of my desires.

Her touch was incredibly soft, teasingly so, and I could feel her spreading the wetness of my arousal, before daintily parting the engorged lips of my entrance. There was still no rush; she carefully worked on the sensitive nerve-endings in the labia, seeming to relish the tiny gasps and moans that her delicate touches drew from me until, at last, she reached the nub of my sexual arousal and languidly trailed her fingernail across it.

It made me jump so suddenly that I was surprised it didn't hurl her completely out of the bed! But she carried on with her task as if nothing had happened, gently encouraging me to spread my legs as far apart as I could manage -- and I was totally compliant. Seconds later, she climbed on top of me, as light as a feather. She was between my legs; her left arm hooked around my shoulders to draw me into more and more fervent kisses as first one, and then a second of her fingers eased into my, by now, extremely wet passage and began to slowly move back and forth.

By that time I was helpless. I clung to her and returned the kisses - with interest -- as her fingertips expertly found the place of most intense stimulation and massaged it, and the strokes gradually increased in pressure and intensity. Unable to help myself, I began bucking and writhing beneath her and then her thumb found its way to my clitoris and, almost immediately, a huge and uncontrollable climax began to wash over me.

Almost as soon as it began, I felt her withdraw, but it didn't matter by that time. I knew that my juices were flowing uncontainably, that I was gasping, moaning and crying out as she wrapped both arms around me and pressed her own pubic bone against mine.

I felt her beginning to hump against me, quite gently and, even before my own orgasm had ended, I heard her totally unexpected cry of release and felt her entire body quivering and twitching until, at last, both of us relaxed, still gasping for breath and she placed another delicate kiss on my eager lips.

Finally, satiated, she lifted herself off me but drew me towards her until, lying on our sides and facing one another, we cuddled together. Gently, she took my left hand and placed it on her breast -- a much fuller one than mine -- and whispered:

"That's the first time I've ever fucked without having my tits felt!" And, although it was still dark, I could see her bewitching smile. I know the thought that suddenly ploughed through my brain was: 'Oh, my God... I've had sex with a woman!' But, for some reason, it didn't seem to matter too much at that moment. I realised that I felt deeply contented and my only worry was that I hadn't actually done anything to please my partner.

"Do you want me to...." I began, but she placed a finger on my lips and said:

"I don't want you to do anything at the moment, Patsy. Maybe in the morning... we'll see. Let's just get some sleep now, eh?"

***

Part 3 - "Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great." (Roger de Rabutin, Comte de Bussy)

On Sunday morning I awoke in my own bed, in my own (untidy) apartment. It was hardly surprising that my head was still spinning after what had happened with Beth, and I was trying to come to terms with the implications of it; although, to be truthful, I was probably trying to avoid dealing with that.

That's the only reason possible for the way I threw myself into a non-stop cleaning and clearing-up operation -- I just needed to do something -- anything -- banal and trivial to keep my mind away from it all. Finally, when I was actually contemplating going through my magazines to see if there were any coupons worth cutting out -- the ultimate torture -- I gave up. Adopting an unusually British attitude, I made myself a 'nice cup of tea,' gathered some digestive biscuits to dunk in it, and sunk into my settee to try to get my head around it all.

Naturally, I began with the events I've described; telling myself that it was the middle of the night, that I was only half-awake, that the whole thing had just taken me unawares etc. -- which was all well and good -- but what about the following day?

Beth and I had woken up with our limbs in a tangle around one another (I think she'd woken first and waited for me), and we began the day with some gentle kisses. I hadn't even thought about it at the time; it had just seemed to be the perfectly natural thing to do. After a few minutes, when it was clear that both of us were getting worked up again, Beth suddenly drew back, said 'don't go away' and disappeared into the bathroom.

Moments later she returned with a packet of what are politely called 'feminine wipes' (I've heard them referred to as 'minge mops' amongst other things!). I use some myself, usually 'natural' ones, but these proudly proclaimed that they gave the taste and scent of green apples.

"Beth... I don't think...." I began, but she shushed me, and said:

"Come on, Patsy... humour me!" Then she climbed onto the bed into a top-and-tail position, handed me one of the wipes and went on: "Spread 'em, girl! You do mine and I'll do yours!"

I hesitated (I did -- honestly! It may have only been for a second or two, but I definitely hesitated!) because I had simply never been so close to that part of a woman's anatomy before. Okay, I'd seen them -- in glorious, full-colour close-up in some of the porn movies I'd watched - but that was different. For the first time, being as close as that, I realised just how beautiful and how complex that part of the female body is. Not only that, but Beth had already begun her gentle cleansing of my body and, not surprisingly, my already partly-aroused body responded almost immediately.

With a hand that trembled only slightly, I carefully wiped the area covered by her thick, curly pubic hair before moving onto the parts around the edges of her entrance. It wasn't long before I found it difficult to concentrate on what I was doing because, being far more adventurous than me, Beth had completed her task and, just as I was beginning to cleanse the lips which had swollen and become engorged, I felt her tongue flick gently across me and then begin teasing my clitoris very softly.

newjayne
newjayne
73 Followers