Rule of Thumb (and Fingers) Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newjayne
newjayne
73 Followers

"You don't have to if you don't want to..." I heard her murmur, "it's okay... honestly... if you've never done it before, I understand."

I remember thinking, 'Sod it! I'm not that selfish!' That was just before I sort of plunged in (not the best description, perhaps!), stuck my tongue out and began to lick across her labia -- trying to simply do the things that had always pleased me. My efforts were probably poor compared to hers -- she clearly knew exactly what she was doing and it was difficult to concentrate when all those slivers of pleasure were disturbing me!

Sorry to be a bit vague but I can't actually remember at what point the licking, the mutual teasing and sucking on clitorises was joined by the insertion of digits and the finger-fucking became almost frantic. What I do know is that, somehow or other, I managed to bring her to orgasm before she did the same for me.

I hadn't expected her to gush quite as much as she did but, to be honest, I felt such a sense of triumph over it that I simply lapped it up eagerly, noticing the strong taste of those 'green apples' as I did so and, before I'd finished, my own climax arrived to send me completely over the top.

Afterwards, as we'd lain side by side, gently stroking each other's bodies (me admiring her lovely breasts and wishing mine were nearer to her size) she'd asked me if it was my first time doing something like that with a woman. When I'd nodded, she'd asked how I felt and, without thinking, I'd said; "Like I've just licked-out Grannie-Fucking-Smith!" and we'd both rolled about laughing.

Later, after lots of kisses and caresses, we'd showered and dressed, and then Beth had set about trying to soothe my fears.

"First things first, Patsy," she'd said, "no one at school -- or even outside of this apartment -- is ever going to hear about this. Our lessons don't coincide very much -- in fact we only see each other very occasionally at school, so there's no need to fear any embarrassing moments... okay?"

I'd nodded, slightly nervous, because that had been very prominent in my thoughts, and she went on:

"Secondly... you're probably going to torture yourself with fears that you've suddenly become a full-on lesbian! Don't... because you haven't... you're not! I know the difference, believe me!

"Let me explain something; I realised that I preferred women when I was in my teens. I tried to deny it because it scared me. As a matter of fact, I became a bit of a tramp when I was at college... hooking up with a series of men in the hope of finding one who'd convince me that I was 'straight.'

"And it wasn't their fault that they didn't. Some of them were awful lovers, of course... but some were pretty good... very gentle, very patient... or very energetic. But I eventually realised that it simply didn't work for me. I am what I am... and I learned to accept it.

"You're not like that. I always knew it. But you're a sensuous person, Patsy... I could see that and I guess the truth is that I took advantage of you a bit. I'm not apologising... don't think that! And I never will, either! I've had a great time with you and I don't regret it one little bit!

"Unless I ever get lucky enough to find a soul-mate that I won't want to cheat on... I'll be ready and willing for any kind of repeat if you feel the urge. Even if you don't, I hope we can still go out together as friends every once in a while... because I'll be happy to be your friend and companion whenever you wish. No strings attached, Patsy... none at all. I may lust after you... but I won't push you because I also like you... a lot!"

We'd talked more, of course; in fact it had been Saturday evening -- after we'd sent out for and eaten a pizza -- that she eventually drove me home. Tired out and emotionally drained, I'd barely made it into bed before falling into a deep, and surprisingly untroubled, sleep.

And now, Sunday afternoon, I thought about all that had happened. I couldn't hope to claim that I hadn't enjoyed what we'd done; nor could I deny that, given the same circumstance, I'd more than likely do the same again. So what did that make me -- other than confused? I liked Beth -- and there was no denying that I found her attractive. No, it was more than that -- I found her sexually attractive and I needed to be honest with myself about that -- but did that make me Sapphic? Or was I, as Beth suggested, just someone who was able to enjoy a sexual episode with someone of either sex? I was honestly confused beyond belief.

Somehow, I managed to put such thoughts aside while I marked a few essays on Robert Browning's 'My Last Duchess.' Then I outlined a couple of lesson plans for the forthcoming week. It took until nearly ten o'clock and I was ready for a shower, a final cup of hot chocolate and bed, when my mobile began to ring.

I glanced at the number, which wasn't familiar, then pressed the answer button.

"Patsy? Is that you?"

"Yes... who...?"

"It's me... Alec! Please don't say you've forgotten me!!"

My knees gave out under me and I more or less collapsed back onto my chair as the image of his face seemed to appear in front of me.

"Alec!" I almost screamed with delight, then realised that I must have almost deafened him, "Of course not... I...."

"I've been missing you, Patsy!" he said. "I didn't intend calling you until I came home... but I couldn't wait. I want to see you again, Patsy. Please?"

***

newjayne
newjayne
73 Followers