Rule of Thumb Ch. 14

Story Info
Shelly’s torment continues
4.9k words
4.58
13.3k
6
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers

"No, please. I can't see how that would be a reward. Ychhh."

"So, about that," I said gently, holding her head up so she could sip. "If we were to slip a finger in you right now, it would be a safe prediction you're pretty turned on, even though you don't find pussy juice all that enticing...yet." I looked over at Loren who had removed the vibrator and was following through, slipping her index finger up into Shelly's slit.

"Mmmmm," she said, moving it around, finding any spot that would get a reaction from Shelly.

When she yelped a little, Loren made a note, repeating the motion to confirm she had found it.

"Right?"

"Yes," Shelly said breathlessly. "Fuck. What are you doing down there?"

"You play with yourself, right?" I stroked her face gently. I wanted to push her exposure as far as possible.

She looked at me, hesitated, and nodded. "Doesn't everyone? But it isn't all that satisfying...except, I've never felt anything like that! SHIT!" She arched her pelvis up to meet Loren's finger.

"Hmmm, well, perhaps we've found a small way to help you. Loren, is her g-spot in some weird location?"

She shrugged, pulling her finger out. "I don't know what that means. It's high up, I had to push my finger in pretty far, but it's about where I would have expected it."

She turned to the trainer and selected the large vaginal probe and two nipple clamps. I stared at the rod she was holding. I don't know much about this stuff, but from what I'd seen, Jamison had likely tooled the probes himself. The one Loren was studying was thicker than the thickest part of my thumb, but not as thick as my cock and it was at least six inches long. Its tip was smooth and conical, like an old-fashioned rocketship. The shaft tapered very gradually, almost imperceptibly, from its thickest below the conical tip until ½ inch above the base, where it flared back out to its original diameter in a scooped out curve. Like I said, I don't know much about this stuff, but I knew Jamison had a full machine shop in his basement. It looked brass, but it wasn't heavy enough to be solid.

I watched as she gently slid the tip against Shelly's pussy, sliding it in slowly.

"What...what the fuck are you doing?" She wasn't protesting, just surprised. She moaned as Loren pushed it further, getting it as close to her g-spot as she could by blind reckoning. "Fuck...that's cold...what is it?" I stroked her cheek and told her it was the next thing we were going to do to her. Leaning down I kissed her, tasting Loren's juices mixed with the whiskey, pulling my tongue out of her mouth to lick her lips. "You'll be making it smoking hot in a moment, I'm sure."

Loren moved up to attach the nipple clamps. Shelly moaned again, anticipating the pain, not being able to move her hands. "Please," she whispered, "those really hurt last time."

"It's okay," Loren said, soothingly. "I won't pinch you hard. You'll see. This is what I was first introduced to by Mistress Anna...I couldn't stand it." She giggled, finishing up.

I had retrieved the other gag that Jamison insisted I buy. It was one of the most expensive of the lot and as I unpacked it, I realized why. It was a full head restraint. He had explained that the truly dedicated couples had theirs custom tailored to fit 'exquisitely,' as he put it, but he quickly assured me that was out of my price range. Instead, he pointed out, this manufacturer was as close as I was going to get and not pay custom prices.

It looked like a smashed black octopus when I pulled it out of the shrink-wrapped bag. Thankfully the instruction sheet had reasonable illustrations with accompanying text that was close enough to English for me to decipher. Eight separate flaps of leather joined together into a small prayer cap-like circle through a set of slits. Each flap had Velcro on each long edge. None of the flaps were the same, and it became obvious how to put it on almost immediately after looking at it.

"Okay, Shelly, here we go." I knelt over her chest, letting my ass cheeks rest on her breasts, my balls dropping just below her chin. I started by positioning the flap with the mouth hole over her mouth. "Open your mouth as wide as you can." The ring was fashioned as an iris – twisting it one direction expanded it inside her mouth, larger than the cut-out in the leather. Twisting it the other way made it smaller than the cut-out. With Shelly's mouth as open as it could get, I slipped the ring in and twisted it so it was tight against her lips and teeth. "You can relax now." I said, smiling. There was nothing relaxing about what this was doing to her jaw.

She grunted, and I could see her tongue trying to feel the ring, her saliva starting to pool.

That same flap had a bulge for her nose with large air holes. I adjusted the length of the flap up into the prayer-cap so the cap sat as close to the top of her head as possible and turned my attention to the flaps on either side. Working my way around, I sealed her head into this strange contraption, pulling the Velcro up and sealing it down, over and over again, until I had a fairly tight fit all around her head. She was sealed in completely – ear flaps allowed her to hear us or not – we chose yes so we could torment her – she seemed to get off on verbal taunting.

"Fugghhh!" There were eye holes, which I left open for the moment so we could make out how panicked she might be. But in a few minutes they would be closed as well. Loren had long since gotten the trainer wired up and had been waiting for me to finish, driving Shelly mad with her fingers running up and down from her tits to her cunt. Sometime during the middle of my fiddling around with the head constraint, she'd asked if we could do her ass too. I had nodded, distracted.

With the restraint fully locked together, I took the ropes we'd used before and fed them through a set of rings positioned closer to the back of her shoulders than the earlier mouth gag's had been. With the ropes pulled tight, Shelly's head was forced backwards, opening her throat and arching her back slightly like a bow.

She was moaning and making some sort of nonsense noises as Loren continued to torment her, the trainer probes ready but not yet activated.

I stood back and took a breath, surveying the scene. My cock was recovering nicely at the thought of where it was going next. Loren was flushed looking to me like a kid about to open a new toy. "Look," she said, calling my attention to Shelly's split open cunt. "She's trying to fuck it." I stared and saw her pussy clenching on the brass intruder, her pelvis trying to push against it.

"It's okay, cunteater. In a moment you won't have to work that hard." I grabbed the trainer and looked at the knobs again to orient myself. On/off switch – off. Switches for cunt, ass and nipple clamps – off. Intensity dial – 0. Frequency dial – 200. That dial was incremented from 200 to 12000 in what I finally understood was a logarithmic scale. "Your sub won't notice much difference between those marks, so you can move up the dial from one mark to the next and it'll feel almost continuous to them." Jamison's comments came back to me, when at the time I hadn't been paying all that much attention.

"Okay, cunteater. Let's review the game plan again, okay?" I moved up a little to see her eyes, the trainer's wires trailing across her hips and waist. One blink and a grunt. "You are split wide open, with two probes shoved into you, much like Loren was on the chair last week, right?" She moaned and tried to squeeze the probes. One blink. "In addition, you are completely secure. You are safe and I think we would all agree, you are about as vulnerable as somebody can get in the privacy of my home, right?" She tried to nod, to look over at me, but stopped and looked at the ceiling. One blink.

"Your head is immobilized, and your mouth is being held open, as is your throat. Do you know why?"

She hesitated, thinking, and her eyes flew wide open, blinking, blinking, blinking.

I laughed softly turning to Loren. "I think she got it, cunt. Yes. Tonight, I will be slowly introducing you to the art of deep throating. Oh. Wait. I assume it will be an introduction. Have you ever deep throated a guy?"

Two blinks and a lot of gurgling moans. No tune.

"The really nice part for you, is you won't have to do a thing except to relax." I knelt down to emphasize the point by stroking that wonderfully extended naked throat. She gagged a little and screamed a protest, but we all knew that wasn't the way out.

"It seems only fitting, fair and...symmetrical? that you complete your taste of Loren with a nice, slow fuck down your throat." I leaned over so she could see my face, "I promise it will definitely be fun. You are going to have fun as I slide my hard cock down your throat. By the end of the night, you will not only no longer be a cunteating virgin, you might have learned a skill that will drive your boyfriends wild.

"But something has been missing from this whole situation tonight that I'm going to fix right now." I flipped the on switch, and the two nipple clamp switches, watching her eyes. I slowly increased the intensity dial until she blinked.

"Whaaa aaa fuggghhh!!!!" She tried to move, but I was sitting on her chest, her breasts pushed down beneath my glutes, the clamps just inches away.

I changed the frequency and she started huffing and then humming. Not her tune, just a low keening. That seemed about right. "From the sounds you're making, I'm going to guess that that feels very nice to you. Does it?"

One blink, with tears. The humming continued.

"And now to help you get over the hump, as it were, while I have a nice time with your throat."

Her eyes widened in fear, as I flicked on the two probes simultaneously.

"SHITTTTTT UCKKKK!" She screamed as the electricity hit her, flowing through the wall between her ass and cunt, and hitting her g-spot. Loren kept her fingers on the base of the vaginal probe, moving it slightly until she saw the reaction she wanted. Shelly cramped and tried to jump. "UCKKKK! UCKK! UCKK!" She couldn't move, but we both knew she was feeling something she didn't want to stop.

"So," I said, rising slowly and turning to face Loren. "Time to try out a new hole."

Since Shelly wasn't looking at anything anyway, her eyes were clamped shut in ecstasy, I moved the eye flaps down.

"GAWGAWGAW GAWGAW!" The sudden darkness added to her isolation and she was vibrating against her bonds.

"The secret to deep throating is to keep that gag reflex from kicking in," I said, leaning in so she could hear me. "And to do that, you just need to keep doing what you're doing – breathing through your mouth. Screaming, crying, yelling – they all work, as long as you're breathing you can't gag. It's a neat trick." And I began to move my cock through the black ring into her mouth.

"GOOOOGOOOUG GHHUGGHH" Her cries were muffled by my shaft, my cock head pushing to the base of her tongue.

"And here we go, little cunteater...or should I say cocksucker?" I set the trainer down between her breasts and lowered to my forearms to give me as much control as I could. I pushed past her soft palate, curling my head down to watch as her mouth took more of my shaft until my balls draped on the bridge of her leather-covered nose. I held there, not fully in, waiting for her to accept the new violation.

She gagged and drooled but I made sure she remembered to breathe. I hadn't blocked her throat completely yet and she struggled to get breath in and out, her breasts rising and falling. I turned up the intensity of the trainer a notch and she jerked, inhaling sharply, trying to squeeze her abdomen.

"I think she's close, Master Rick." Loren kept the soft motions of the probe against her, her fingers toying with her clit. "She's so erect. Do I get that stiff?"

I couldn't see, and wasn't paying much attention, pulling my cock out to give her a little relief. She moaned, long and drawn out, and I started the cycle again, her moans changing to protests, or whatever they were.

"We're going to go all the way in, now cunteater. I know you're up for it. And I'll tell you what. Just as soon as you cum, I'll pull out. Is that a deal?"

She grunted around my cock as I slipped it back up to the point I'd had it before, and pushed in further, the top of my sac resting on her upper lip. I was as far in as I dared, although I knew I could push another 1/2 inch if wanted. Another time, perhaps. This was good.

Her chest was heaving, as she struggled to get air and I pulled out slowly, watching as her panic calmed. Again, I pushed in, the feeling of her throat contracting against me, her tongue useless in its attempt to push me out. As I kept my slow motion fucking of her throat, I saw her body stiffen, her protests changing frequency to something else and she froze, her hands opening and closing, her toes curling.

"I think she's done it Master Rick. I think we've done it." Loren was continuing her soft motions, pulling the orgasm from her, with each light pinch on her clit, Shelly's yelps would get sharper, her body would spasm. I pulled out enough for her to feel safe breathing, but left my cock on her tongue, ready to shoot any moment.

"Come over here cunt. I want you to help me shoot into this cunteating, cocksucking whore's mouth."

Loren jumped up, abandoning the probe and Shelly's clit, to grab the base of my cock and squeeze it gently.

"Oh yeah. Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Cunteater? You're about to have a sperm chaser." And I felt the liquid shoot up my shaft and spurt against the roof of her mouth. She couldn't close her lips, her tongue tried to swallow it, and I was concerned for a second she would choke on it. Most of it slid down her throat, the remainder coming to rest on the inside of her cheek.

She was sobbing, but still no tune. No stopping the scene. I stayed there, letting my dick go limp as she continue to vibrate against her bonds, attempting to swallow the accumulated saliva and sperm.

Loren cupped my balls and reached down to kiss me. It was an awkward position, which we held for a few heartbeats before we pulled back.

I opened Shelly's eye flaps and looked at her – tears flowing, eyes puffy, but no trace of anguish – just pure bliss and confusion. Twisting the ring slowly, I let her lips and jaw relax.

"What... the... fuck... was... that...???" She repeated it over and over again. "Is that what all the... fuss... fuck...is about?"

I kissed Loren properly, running my hands over her breasts, down to feel her bush, and how sloppy wet she was. I gave her ass a quick slap and she jumped, not breaking the kiss, moaning into me.

"Fuck... fuck... fuckkkkk...." Shelly was completely limp, a subtle change given the restraints.

I undid the ropes letting her head come back flat on the carpet and carefully pulled the head gear off, knowing she must be boiling inside.

It took a few more minutes to get her completely undone and she just lay there, breathing and letting her muscles uncramp.

"Holy fuck, you two..." She looked at the two of us sitting against the couch, Loren's legs splayed open, her pussy inches from the top of Shelly's head. "Fuck..."

She lay there for several minutes gently moving her arms and legs, her fingers exploring her slit, trying to find that spot. We watched, our hands playing with each other's body, calming down.

"Fuck."

"Anybody hungry?" I asked, grinning.

"Oddly," Shelly said weakly, scraping her tongue with her teeth. "I am. I need something to chase that slime down." She was trying to roll over onto her hands and knees.

I couldn't quite get over the surreality of the situation as I poured the drinks. Two beautiful women, naked in my living room, one just experiencing an orgasm for the first time, her body smooth and muscled, the other, just recently reluctant to have sex with another woman now prepared to be punished by her.

Drinks in hand we moved to the kitchen, stretching limbs. I had one hand on Shelly's lower back, rubbing in small circles. Loren had her arm around me, her head against my shoulder. As we combed through the leftovers I looked at the clock. The last time I had noted the time, it was 8:30 – and now it wasn't even two hours later. So little time had passed and so much fun we'd had. So much more time and fun to cum.

* - * - * - *

When I finally woke up, the sun was just peeking through the windows. I was tangled in a forest of arms and legs, one hand trapped by smooth thighs the other resting on a hair covered muff. I just lay there, staring at the ceiling trying to piece together the prior evening and finally giving up. I'd had way too much to drink, a fact revealed when I tried to move my head too quickly.

My moan stirred my bedmates, releasing my trapped hands. Carefully slipping off the bed, I made my way to the bathroom to survey the damage and recycle the alcohol. The image that stared back at me in the cold morning light was not something I'd like to wake up next to: bleary, red-eyed, a gut out of shape, a cock retracted as if trying to hide, and a face that had seen better years...years ago. I splashed water on it, trying to clear the fog and think about what I had in store for the day. Grocery shopping, in spite of Shelly's left overs, and...something else. A shift in the light and I looked up to see Loren walking past me to sit on the toilet.My how domestic we've become,the thought bubbled up. I whispered a good morning, not because I didn't want to disturb Shelly, but because I didn't want to disturb my head.

"Anna!" I rested my hands on the counter and looked in the mirror again.

"What?" Loren looked up, drip drying.

"We've got Anna tonight. Shit!"

She moaned and wiped herself, rubbing up against me to use the sink. "Do we have to?"

I wasn't feeling up to itnow,but it was a whole day away. She had said something about having to come and it wouldn't be disappointing...or something.

"Shit! What time is it?"

We both turned to look at Shelly in the bedroom. She'd bolted up, the covers falling away to reveal those lovely breasts.

"Oh..phew...8:30..." She wiped a strand of hair and looked up to see us framed in the bathroom door. "Uhhh, hi. Good morning." She gave us a shy smile and looked around the bed. "Uhhh... that... last night... mmmm...t hat was....intense."

I grabbed a bottle of aspirin, offered a couple to Loren before joining her in the bedroom. In spite of my head and the threat of nausea, I had to ask. "Breakfast? Or don't you have time?"

"No...no, I've got a little while. I've got to get going on this job tonight. It's mostly done, but I'll need most of the day...no...breakfast..." She paused, taking an inventory. "I can't believe I'm actually hungry after last night. Did we really drink that much?" She curled out of the bed and went to use the bathroom.

Loren and I didn't bother to get dressed, what was the point? It was a gorgeous day, already in the mid-70s. I had been dressed less and less recently, and decided right then I'd only be dressed if the weather demanded it. It felt great to hang out, the air brushing against my naked skin. And I knew I could expect her to do the same, whether she thought of it herself or wanted to avoid being punished. It was a great setup.

Within a few minutes of entering the kitchen, Shelly, who had decided to throw on one of my shirts, had a pan of eggs going, fresh orange juice squeezed and a rack of sausages cooking. Loren and I had managed to get some toast in the toaster, our heads protesting with every movement. Ahh, youth. I smiled grimly at the thought. She was only four years Loren's junior. She handled her liquor better, that was for sure.

"So, you two," Shelly looked up after digging into her breakfast. "Do you do that every weekend?"

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers
12