Rules are Made to be Broken

Story Info
Domme punishes her female slave.
2k words
4.04
42.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i've been a bad girl today, and my Mistress is not happy.

It all started this morning when She told me that She was going out for a while. She did not say how long She would be gone nor did i expect her to.

But my Mistress does as my Mistress does.

When i first met my Mistress i was very young and innocent. Maybe not in age, as I was over 18, but in experience and understanding. Mistress taught me all i know. my Mistress told me that i would obey her at all times and i was given a clear list of things i was supposed to do or not do.

Rule 1: The Mistress is always right.

Rule 2. i am her property to do with as She wants.

Rule 3. No touching Her cunt or Her tits or Her arse unless given permission.

There were many other rules of course. Like how to sit – on my knees with my legs spread. Or, if allowed to sit on a couch or chair with my legs spread as wide open as they can go.

When Mistress thinks i have been bad and is undecided on how to punish me, She makes me go to a corner of the room, with my head bowed, my back arched and my arms around my head. my legs are at all times to be spread. Sometimes Mistress will sit and watch TV or go on the computer and leave me there for a while. Sometimes my stays in the corner are short lived as i am lead away for spankings and manipulations.

But i want to tell you about my day today, as i mentioned i have been a very bad girl. When Mistress went out i roamed the house looking for something to do. i decided to go on the computer and after a few games of dice i made my way into literotica.

i am a kinky kind of person, sometimes when i am being fucked by Mistress i call her Mummy, She likes this and plays along with my game. It makes me so hot when i hear Her asking if She likes Mummy fucking Her little girl's tight pussy.

Today i was feeling kinky and decided to look at some pictures to aid my reading. The pictures and stories were of fisting. i have never done this, my pussy is so small and tight. It is one of the things Mistress loves about me. 7 inches is a strain for me.

i settled on one story and was reading thru it. Wow sounded like the girl really got off on it, but when i looked at the pictures of girls being fisted i couldn't imagine it was me. But i tried.

Pretty soon i started to get really wet. my fingers desperately wanted to touch my pussy, it was getting harder to ignore it. The throb of my clit was getting more intense, the more stories i read, the more pictures i looked at until i couldn't help it anymore and my fingers were desperately pawing at my clit and pussy.

That's when i heard a cough. my fingers froze instantly. i looked around and saw Her standing there with a sardonic look on Her face as She said "please don't let me stop you". i knew from Her tone that She was angry. The guilty look on my face told Her that i knew i was in trouble. i wanted to throw myself on the ground at Her feet and beg for mercy but i knew there would be none. i had transgressed. Instead i hung my head down and sat with my hands in my lap waiting Her further instruction.

"To the corner Slut. Now" oh my that is a hard tone. i am right there is no mercy for me. i slowly make my way to the corner but pick up the pace when Mistress gives me a shove from behind. i settle into position and wait. i am not allowed to look and see what Mistress is doing, that is also forbidden.

i hear footsteps as She walks away from me and i hear clicking sounds. i know She is checking the computer to see what i have been reading. my fear is becoming more intense. my exposed spread pussy is still wet and aching from my touching before, maybe if i wiggle my hips a little. Oh better not. i'm in enough trouble as it is.

The footsteps again as they move out of the room. Things are quiet except for the occasional draw opening. The tap running. What is going on? Then i hear footsteps again. She is coming back. Closer, closer, closer....

WHACK! i jump. i cannot help it. That hurt. It is a whip.

1 time

2 times

3 times

i am crying i cannot stop. "i'm sorry Mistress, i'm so sorry!" i cry. But i feel another one this time lower on my backside towards my thighs. Oh my God that hurts. Never before has Mistress been this hard on me. i have been spanked,paddled, smacked with belts, but never this! i didn't even know Mistress had a whip.

Mistress stops Her beating and tells me that i am nothing but a slut who deserves to be taught a lesson. A lesson that would never be forgotten. She tells me i should shut up and take what is that i have coming to me.

WHACK!

WHACK!

Mistress says "I had settled on 5 but when you spoke you stupid little bitch I knew that you deserved another one."

my arse was killing me, it had been a sharp stinging pain that had turned deeper and was now just a deep intense throbbing pain. my muscles were protesting, my flesh was burning. i was sobbing so hard, my face had tears and snot everywhere. Mistress pulled my head up by my hair and stared deep into my wounded eyes. Suddenly She kissed me hard and savagely and i knew that any tenderness my pain might have caused was not an option today.

"Crawl behind me Slut" with that Mistress turned around and walked out of the door with Her head held high. Just like She knew i would follow. Which of course i did. i crawled behind Mistress until W/we ended up in the bedroom. She told me to lay back on the bed with my arms spread and my legs spread. This i did with no hesitation.

After i was bound Mistress came and sat straight on my face and told me to lick Her pussy until She told me to stop. i licked around Her clit slowly, making circles with my tongue, then moving down i would suck the outer lips of Her wetness and then purposely drive my tongue as deep as i could into her inner core.

This is what i desired. This is what i lived for. i was getting turned on even more, my breathing was becoming ragged. But not as ragged as my Mistresses. She was moaning and telling me that She loved the way i worshipped Her. That She had taught me how to lick pussy so well. That i was a good learner. i had learned many lessons.

She stopped suddenly and i was left feeling alone, but soon i saw that my Mistress was turning around. She presented Her beautiful Rose Bud to my mouth and i joyously made love to Her arse and Her pussy. Her hips were bucking with my ministrations and i was sucking greedily on her clit when i felt her coming. Her moaning had turned to cries of yes and i increased my motions even tho my tongue was aching and my neck was hurting from straining to reach all parts of Her.

Suddenly i felt a flow and ducked my lips to Her pussy to catch the juices that my Mistress spilled for me. Mistress is a squirter and i lap and suck and drink as much as i can. As She slowly stops moving She deliberately rubs Her pussy all over my face coating me in Her juices. Oh She smelled as good as She tasted!

i feel Her hands on my cunt. i know i am wet i can feel my juices dripping down my arse cheeks. "Mmmmmm" she purrs "I am right you are a little slut."

Easily She sticks one finger in my pussy and soon that is not enough for Her. Her ring finger joins the middle finger. Keeping Her fingers inside me She moved off me and around me, once she had settled in a comfortable position sitting in between my spread legs, Her fingers started pumping in and out of my sopping cunt.

i closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. i felt Her add another finger. my pussy was definitely starting to feel fuller now but this was not unpleasant.

In fact i was liking this a lot. i was trying to move to hump Her fingers but was hampered by the ties. i was feeling frustrated but Mistress told me to relax. That is when I felt the fourth finger enter in me. Yes i was definitely feeling full now, but her fingers were merciless in their movement. In, out, twisting, hard, slow, fast, gentle.

i couldn't bear it anymore and when Mistress touched my clit i burst. i came in waves. It felt so good! It was while i was coming down from this that i realised that Mistress was still fucking me but this time Her thumb had joined the party. Oh my God She was going to fist me!

i tried to protest, to say no that i didn't want this but She was not listening to me. i struggled against my bonds until Mistress grabbed one of my small tits really hard and squeezed with all Her strength. This ceased all movement instantly, except that i tried to arch my body upward to relieve this sudden pressure.

my Mistress told me this was going happen whether i liked it or not so i might as well just accept it, however if i wasn't going to shut up i could be gagged. my choice.

i promised to be good and tried to relax. Mistress started to fuck me again with Her whole hand. i was stretching more than i thought i could. The pain was becoming very hard to bear, and just when i couldn't take it anymore Mistress stopped pushing Her hand inside me and announced that my cunt was so big that it could take Her fist down past her wrist.

She gave me a moment to get used to this really full feeling. i could feel her right through to my stomach it seemed. The fist started to move again, this time i was being pounded and i could do nothing but lay there and enjoy it. i could feel my orgasm starting to build again.

Mistress could tell this because my head was tossing to and fro, my breathing was laboured and i was moaning so loud. i could hear how wet my pussy was with the movement on her hand and that just drove me further along until i was tumbling over the edge. my whole body was in spasms. i was trembling all over. i could barely speak as my Mistress gently withdrew Her had very slowly from my cunt. When Her hand was gone i felt empty but sore.

my Mistress had one more thing in store for me and i knew as soon as she positioned herself above my face what it was. i closed my eyes opened my mouth and soon felt the warm taste of Her tangy piss as it landed in my open funnel. i drank every last drop and then stretched to lick the last juices from Her pussy.

She got up and left the room for a second but was back shortly with some cream that She rubbed around my cunt and on my clit. She untied me, turned me over and rubbed the cream into the whip marks on my arse and legs. I was allowed to sleep then.

So that is what happened. i was a very bad girl today... i wonder what other mischief I can get up to...