Rules Ch. 03

Story Info
Ruby continues to learn.
1.9k words
4.42
29.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calabama
Calabama
13 Followers

Slamming the door closed behind them, he pushed her roughly against the door, his hand still tangled tightly in her hair.

"Don't ever, EVER disrespect me" He told her with his face pressed against hers painfully.

With a look of fury carefully kept in check, she looked at him with a bone chilling coldness. He could tell she was teetering on the brink of loosing it.... Loosing her perfectly held self control. He wanted this more than anything, more than his next breath. He was absolutely dying to see her let go with a savage fury that would consume them both in a whirlwind of fiery passion.

"Fuck you" Was again her response, said in a firm, unyielding voice.

Mike pulled Ruby's hair back even harder, so hard that her head went back with it, opening up her tender, delicate neckline. Glancing down, he caressed her ivory skin with his eyes, drinking her simple beauty in, reveling in the fact that he controlled her completely, that even her movements were directed by him. His cock was rock hard again. Watching her lick his cum off of Julie's pussy has been the epitome of sexual fantasy, but Ruby.... Submitting before him.... Was the kind of thing that dreams were made out of. Dipping his head down, he closed his teeth harshly over the buttery smooth skin of her neck. Moving his head back, he looked at the place his mouth had just been.... Ever so faintly, he could see the marks his teeth made. He followed his rough bite with gentle, loving nibbles.

All the while, Ruby waited. He kissed her neck... throat.... Trailed kisses down her collarbone....caressing her breast with one hand, while the other hand loosened on her hair. She felt his hand relax and took that as an opportunity.

Bunching her muscles, she shoved against his chest with all the power and fury she possessed. Normally, this wouldn't have done much, but she had the element of surprise on her side, and he stumbled backwards onto the chair in front of the computer. She looked into his eyes and saw the mixture of anger and excitement.

"You would dare push me?" He asked her with a look of annoyance.

Moving swiftly, she was on top of him in a second. "Shut up" She told him as she crushed her lips against his to silence him. He turned his head away from her kiss and told her spitefully "Your kiss does nothing for me."

Lacing her fingers through his hair she yanked back on it as hard as she could, knowing he was trying to rile her, not caring of anything but to prove that she would always be the best, in his heart, in his life, and in his bed. Bringing her lips down to his again, she held his head firmly in place, her fingers pulling his hair painfully. She felt his cock stiffen even further against her soaking wet crotch as she straddled him. Rotating her hips, she dragged her wetness along him length, stimulating them both. Moving her head further down, she bit and licked the sides of his neck, working her way down to his chest, where she flicked her tongue over his nipples, scraping their hard surface. With so much anger in her, she couldn't stop herself when she had the urge to bite down sharply. Mike tried to push her away, but as he did, she gentled the pressure of her teeth and went back to licking his nipple gently, and she knew he couldn't resist the sensation. Moving to the other, she did the same, licked... bit... licked again. Ruby knew she was causing him pain, but she also knew he was enjoying feeling it. Working her way further down, she knelt in front of him, with her eyes level with his cock that was glistening with her juices.

With one hand, she cradled his heavy balls, stroking them as she took the entire length of his cock into her warm, waiting mouth. Swirling her tongue around his sensitive head, she sucked him fervently, faster and harder, with one hand she stroked his balls, the other she stroked his shaft and with her mouth she pleasured his head. She could hear the change in his breathing and knew he was about to cum. She stroked him faster... harder... drawing the taste of the thick cum that was beading at his tip into her mouth. She felt his cock begin to shudder and moved her head back, clamping her thumb and forefinger firmly under the head of his cock, giving him an orgasm, yet making it impossible for him to ejaculate.

He felt the orgasm wash over him, and he felt like his cock was about to explode as she clamped her hand around him, keeping him from shooting his cum into her mouth. It was a sensation he had never had a woman give him before. She was kneeling between his thighs looking like a contented little kitten.

He looked a little closer and realized it wasn't a kitten she was looking like.... But a cat... one that was stalking its prey. She slowly got up from her position between his thighs and with one leg on either side of him as he sat on the chair, she sank herself onto his thick hardness. Her pussy was soaking as she began to thrust herself harshly onto his cock. Leaning forward, she forced him to take one of her nipples into his mouth. Biting down on the rosy pink bud, he felt it harden in his mouth.... She sucked in her breath in pleasure and fucked him even harder.

"Tell me I'm the best" She demanded.

"Prove to me you're the best" He responded.

She pulled back from his mouth and let him watch as her tits bounced in his face with each thrust. Over and over she took the entire length of his stiffened member into her wet hole. Never before had he been fucked as thoroughly as she was fucking him now. His dick was so hard, it felt so good.....

"Tell me" She demanded again furiously.

"Prove yourself" He told her again.

Lifting her pussy off of his cock, she shifted her hips forward and without the aid of any other lube than the wetness of her pussy, slid his cock deep into her ass hole. Again, she thrust herself over him. This time the feeling was so tight, and so intense. He could tell that it was uncomfortable to her, without any lube. Ruby didn't care how uncomfortable it was, she was going to prove to him that he would never find another woman who was as good a fuck as her. So with an almost savage force, she slammed his cock deep into her ass. Throwing her head back, she held her breasts, teasing her own nipples. With one hand, she reached behind her and took his ball into her hand again, cradling them, stroking them, rolling them around in between her fingers, all the while fucking him.

"Oh God" He moaned "Baby don't stop.... It feels so damn good" He whispered.

She stopped, with just the head of his cock left just inside of her ass.

"Tell me" She said

"Love, you are the fucking best. You are God damn amazing"

Hearing those words filled her with womanly pride.

"And will you ever touch another woman?" She asked heatedly, remember his cock buried deep in Julie.

"No baby, you're all I want..... and need" He replied.

"Good" She told him. "Then get off of this chair and fuck me like you mean it." She said as a wicked grin spread across her face.

Not needing to be told twice, he spilled her off of his lap and onto her hands and knees on the floor. He slammed his cock into her pussy and thrust over and over into her and she moaned in pleasure in front of him. He reached forward and pushed her upper body down, so that her upper half was flat against the floor and her ass stood proudly in the air. Pulling his cock from her pussy, he held his shaft as he roughly entered her anus again without the aid of lubrication.

He felt her muscles stiffen, but she didn't tell him to stop. Pushing in further, he buried his cock deep inside of her tight, hot little ass. Holding himself still for just a moment, he felt her contracting her muscles on him, squeezing him tight. Unable to hold back any longer, he laced his fingers through her hair again, this time pulling her up so her back was flat against his chest as he fucked her ruthlessly. Pounding into her over and over again, he watched over her shoulder as her tits bounced from the force of his taking her.

She begged him to stop..... Then she begged him for more... harder... faster....

"Shut up, I'll fuck you the way I want, not the way YOU want" He told her as he slowed the pace of his cock entering her. Wrapping his free arm around her hip, he snaked his hand down to her smooth, hairless mound. Slipping his fingers to her soaked slit, he parted her lips and found her absolutely swollen, engorged clit, just begging to be stroked. Obliging, he flicked his thumb over it firmly, his thrusts up her ass never ceasing. Picking up the pace, he fucked her harder....

"Now tell me baby, who is in charge?"

He was greeted with malevolent silence. Shifting his hand down a little, he thrust two fingers into her pussy as he fucked her from behind.

"Who..... Is...... In...... Charge?" He said again, this time in a whisper against her ear.

Silence.

This time he slammed four fingers into her, filling her completely, knowing it was growing uncomfortable with his cock in her anus at the same time. Knowing also, that she liked it. She liked being treated like his little slut.

"Who?" Was all he said, as he started to move his fingers inside of her, finger fucking her pussy while slamming his cock into her.

"Oh God baby, you, you, YOU are in charge. Oh God, always you Mike, you own me in every single way" She cried out as she felt the beginnings of an explosive orgasm wash over her body. Unable to stop herself, she screamed with the sheer force of the waves of contractions that felt as though they were ripping her body apart. Over and over they crashed over her, and he fucked her through it all, intensifying the feelings inside of her. She was almost crying from the intensity of the feelings inside of her, making her feel as if her very soul was coming alive and filling up inside of her.

Mike was in total awe of the way she was reacting to this orgasm. He had never seen a more erotic sight than Ruby, held prisoner by what he was doing to her body. Unable to hold back another second, he thrust deeply into her body a few final times before he was caught up in the same wave of pleasure that enveloped. With his cock quivering, he shot his thick, hot, sticky cum into her accepting body, holding her tightly as they both rode the waves of post orgasmic bliss together.

After a few minutes of them catching their breath quietly, he leaned down so that his mouth was against her ear and whispered "That is the last orgasm you will have this week Love, do you understand?"

"But baby......" She complained.

With a stern look he reached down and pressed her overly sensitized clitoris with a painful force. "But nothing, you will listen." He whispered sensually against her ear.

"Yes baby..... I will always listen" She whispered back, with a smile on her face.

Calabama
Calabama
13 Followers