Rules for Submissive Men

Story Info
A simple set of guidelines for the woman in his life.
1.7k words
4.43
256.2k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlltec
jlltec
593 Followers

Woman Rules

So your husband says he wants to be submissive to you. (or you want him to be submissive to you) Well here is a list of things you may want to do with him, one at a time, as a proof of his submissive. This should all be done in loving, mutual fun way with the realization that arrest or public embarrassment can affect careers and relationships. So have fun, be careful and giggle and kiss a lot.

1)He should be shaved. Yes, that's right, his pubic hair should be shaved off and he should keep himself smooth and stubble free from now on. This is none negotiable and should be understood from the beginning.

2)Right after he shaves for the first time, have him sit on the edge of the bed, lie back and pull up his knees. You're going to stick your finger into his ass. Yes, you're going to finger fuck him. You will need a rubber glove and some lubricant, Vaseline, butter, olive oil, whatever. He is going to be extremely embarrassed to present himself to you in this fashion, his anus is a very private spot, not seen or touched by anyone. That is why you're doing this. Once he is in position and holding his cheeks apart, lubricate your middle finger and his asshole and slowly press your finger to his opening. Slowly start to enter him. Look into his eyes as you penetrate him. Talk to him and have him talk to you as you both experience his submissiveness to you and this act of penetration.. Think about what he is allowing you to do, he's naked, shaved and your finger fucking his ass. Pull on his cock and balls as you slide in. Go in as far as you can, slowly. Look into his eyes when you are in all the way and tell him you are in all the way. Ask him how he likes it.. This may be the first time you are inside his body, enjoy the power exchange.

3)He needs a good cock teasing at least once a day. This doesn't mean he's going to have an orgasm, in fact he is not. But he needs to be hard and brought to the edge of an orgasm at least one time a day, either by you, or for you. "For you", means brining himself close to orgasm and stopping. Yes, this means masturbating for you, on demand. Two things here. One, he must learn to tell you he is about ready to orgasm and ask you to stop and he must learn to masturbate for you, and stop. Orgasm control is a powerful psychological aspect for a submissive man, and you too will learn to enjoy your teasing and control. It is another important power exchange with you controlling the single physical aspect of maleness that is maleness alone, a hard cock and orgasm at will. This also means that unsupervised masturbation must end, and he will only orgasm with your permission. Orgasm denial is part of this teasing

4)Nudity, him naked, you dressed. This should be done at awkward times, odd times, whenever you like, when he least expects it. Obviously if you're going to tease his cock, make him strip. Make him strip even if you are not going to tease him. If he doesn't usually sleep naked, he should now. In fact, anytime he is in your bedroom he should be naked. At some point, make sure you bring him to every room in the house naked. Lead him to each room naked, by his cock, the basement, laundry room and garage, all will now hold memories of your control

5)Nudity outside is more problematic, but should be attempted. Start with outside of your home late at night. Be careful to pick a night when you know your neighbors are away. Again, at night put him in the passenger seat of your car and tell him to strip. Put the seat all the way back. Pick some back roads and drive slowly and carefully, and DON'T drink. If you like, a highway may give a glimpse of his nudity to a trucker. He wouldn't like that, you may. Reach over with one hand and keep him hard reminding him not to cum. Don't stay out long, fifteen minutes should be enough. Pick a secluded place where you can stop to allow him to dress so he doesn't interfere with your driving.

A nude beach could also be fun. He will be naked of course and you should be in your swim suit to emphasize his submissiveness. Remember he is shaved, so anyone who sees the two of you walking together knows who's in charge. How embarrassing would a hard on make this? The object here is to be seen by as many as possible, so walk, don't sit in the sun. Well you can sit on the beach and enjoy the sun, but not until everyone has seen him naked.

6)Embarrassment is also part of the fun obviously. Be careful not to embarrass him or yourself in font of friends or co-workers. This must be done carefully and for the fun aspect of your dominance. Ordering wine and his dinner at a restaurant is a simple start, and one he will enjoy. While with friends for drinks or dinner, whisper in his ear, "what do you think they would think knowing you're shaved, knowing I own your orgasms". After his yearly physical ask him if the doctor said anything about his shaving.. If he works out in a gym, ask him if other men are shaved and what they look like, are they big, circumcised, big balls, small balls, compare them to him. If you have one girlfriend you can trust, and you probably don't, arrange an "accidental" flash. Remember, it only appears as an accident to your girlfriend, your guy might not like it but he'll cooperate. He is in gym shorts and a tee shirt and that is it. You can grab him and tickle him in front of your friend, accidentally pulling down his shorts exposing him, then after all the hooting and hollering, pull then all the way down and step on them. He will have to step out and run. Remember, he knows this is coming so he may be hard, and of course he is shaved. You can have a quick laugh with your friend and tell her you better see if he is OK. Go to the bedroom, strip him, grab his cock and lead him back to your girlfriend, saying, "well you have already seen him naked, you may as well get a better look." Doing the same thing in front of a couple would be more than twice as embarrassing.

7) Proving his submissiveness can be tested with the above situation, but should also include most if not all of the list to follow.

You should orgasm much more than he does. That goes without question, his submissiveness definitely translates into you cumming more. You need to teach him how to orally please you better, and as often as you like. I know this may seem odd, but a tongue up your ass will feel great, and he wants to do it for you, so tell him that is now a part of your oral pleasure. Don't worry, you don't' have to do it for him.

Back rubs, foot rubs, leg rubs, body massages, anything you think you might like you should try, and then do as much as you like. He loves every minutes of doing anything for you, especially if he is physically close to you.

Help with house work, yard work and generally being a better partner is assumed. He can also learn to cook with your teaching. He is not your slave, but he can be a more than a 50% partner in the house holds chores you don't like doing. Delegate, delegate, delegate. He will not do things if you don't tell him to do them, and show him how you want them done. He can't read your mind, so tell him when he is doing something wrong, but more importantly tell him when he is doing something right, and ask him to do it again.

It's not all about sex but a lot of his submission is. You need to talk to him and ask him what turns him on or off. Ask him what he expects and wants. Tell him what you expect and want. Keep an open mind and don't freak out if he has some silly fetishes. He is sharing everything with you and no one else, so even if it seems pretty odd or nasty, try it, make him do it, whatever.

There is only one thing that all submissive men must learn to do. You should have this conversation with him in a none sexual environment, so the reality of the requirement is finite, unequivocal and a given. Every time his orgasms, he must consume his ejaculate. That's right, you heard me correctly. If he ejaculates in you he must lick you clean. If he ejaculates on you, he must lick you clean. If you masturbate him or he masturbates for you, you must feed him his semen. At some point you should make him shoot into a cup or a glass and he must drink it down. This requirement for all submissive men does two things. It puts a real price on his orgasms, and it shows your acceptance of your dominance, and his acceptance of your dominance, no matter who brought the topic up. This is none negotiable and should be explained to him when he first approaches you with his desire to be submissive to you or your desire to lead the relationship. If he does not accept this simple requirement, he is not submissive. It is the only test and proof that he is sincere in his desire to be submissive, and your only requirement showing you are to assume the leadership role in the relationship.

There is much, much more of course, but you will discover things along the way. These are just a few suggestions but a good starting point for exploring this new aspect of your relationship. The most important thing is to have fun. If he approached you, he has a need. If you approached him, you have a desire to change the course of your relationship. Either way, if it is done in a loving fashion, it will be fun and bring you closer. So enjoy.

jlltec
jlltec
593 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife didn't fool around with temporary measures. She had all of my pubic hair permanently removed.

ArtswitchArtswitch7 months ago

A dominant girlfriend was the first one to demand that I go bald down below. I had never heard of such a thing but she was very matter of fact... "Just because thats how i like you." I resisted and did it reluctantly but after a while it seemed very fair and reasonable as an act of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My work takes me out of town for two nights every week, to the town where my Mistress lives (not my wife, who is unaware of my submissive nature and need to be so). She applies all the rules noted in here, keeping me shaved all the time and usually wearing cock rings to keep me hard but naturally not to orgasm without her permission. She takes me to parties and group gatherings, always on a leash and collar and usually naked at least from the waist down.

Once or twice every six months she organises a special night with several friends invited to use me as their private slut and I am required to swallow all their cum. Naturally, whenever I am permitted to cum, I have to drink it and always clean her pussy after I or any of her guests have cum in her.

I enjoyed reading these rules as they gave me confirmation that my Mistress is indeed looking after me properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mixed feelings about the last requirement: consumption of ejaculate. Sex is about fun, adventure, spontonaity, passion, etc. Avoid predictability. I'll share a personal experience to illustrate my perspective.

I dated who I think of fondly. Life and careers pulled us in different directions 2 short years into the relationship. Our time together was wonderful and could have been amazing if I was a little less inhibited. She and I are both givers. We loved pleasing one another. She would do anything for me. Much more than I ever asked or indicated I really wanted, and that's my fault. I was embarrassed and uptight about what she might think. She knew I built up walls and kept things inside. I was a hard nut to crack. However, she had way of getting me to let my guard down enough to indulge her in my fantasies. Not only was she non-judgmental, she was enthusiastic. She truly got off on pleasing me, and likewise it was the same for me.

One time after sex, we were relaxing in bed. I pamper her with a massage. Head to toes in a thorough and unbrushed way. Brought her a bottle of water afterwards to hydrate and help flush away enzymes released from her muscles during the course of the massage. Used a hot damp towel to wipe her skin clean afterwards. Covered her with a sheet. Softly kissed her lips and caressed her forehead. Asked if I missed any spot. Asked if any part of what I did could have been better. More on this later. She gently kissed me on the lips and said, no, everything was perfect. She pulled me close to lay with her and bask in the intimacy of the moment.

The playful side in me reached down and resume very gently caressing her skin in a way that evoked a pleasant sigh. To which, I prodded with a sly smile "so you lied, finishing with a caress would have made it better." She giggled, rolled over and motioned for me to get on top so she could hold my face and properly kiss me in a slow, gentle and intimate way, consistent with the mood of the massage. The playful side in her also knew she would be able to almost instantly get me hard with such a kiss, then when she felt it and heard me groan, feign innocence by saying "what happened." We both laughed. One of my hands pulled the sheet back as I liked, sucked and tugged on a nipple. My other hand moved straight to my cock. Jerking off. Teastly tapping the glans agains her clit through the sheet. Likewise, evoking a pleasant moan from her as I said back to her "what happened" and we both laughed about it. Now propping myself upright, straddling and fucking her tits, jacking my cock and feeding it to her. Jacking some more and moving over her to have her suck my balls. She took the initiative to move lower. Licking the back side. Then my perineum. Then wiggling herself further back. I scooted back as if to suggest she didn't need to go where I though she was going. Who was I kidding. She and I both knew I liked having my ass licked. She wasn't taking any resistance from me. Both of her hands grabbed my ass, held it firmly and she moved all the way behind me, rolled over, got on her knees and motioned for me to scoot back, as up, legs spread, head buried in the pillow. She knew that pleasuring me in this way, or with a blowjob or with her kisses, are the most arousing sexual things she could do to me to make me totally submissive to the pleasure she was dolling out and to her. True dominance and submission does no have to be about forceful control or pain. Taking the lead on giving so much pleasure that a person submits to it, is heady. Add dirty talk to the mix and it's bliss. Combine it all and a person can soon find themselves in subspace, feeling euphoric and longing for an orgasm while simultaneously never wanting that moment to end. She had me in that position. And when she did, she mockingly joked "is there anything I could do better?" We both laughed and brought me out of subspace for just a moment. She was fucking with me. She wasn't looking for an answer. In the split second she knew I started to think about it, she could have just as easily followed up with: shut the fuck, put your head back in the pillow, I know better than you what you need. And she would have been right.

Fast forward to after we finished up. We had a habit of asking one another if there was something we could do for one another to make any one particular aspect of our sex even better. At one point, I finally had the courage to let her know I was turned on when an ex-grilfriend snowballed me to my suprise and that it's something I fantasize about with her, my current girlfriend at that time. She listened intently, asked questions about what it is about the act that's arousing for me, under what circumstances it's especially arousing, and other questions. Now that this kinky desire was out of the bag, it also created another dilemma. My girlfriend loved swallowing my cum. It was a turn on for her. I got the feeling it would be hard for her to want to share.

Weeks passed. No further mention of it. We hadn't seen each other for several days because of business travel that separated us. During a sexy phone call I let her know I wasn't going to jerk off to completion and instead wait to see her, for what would surely be deeper passion when we got together again later in the week. This was definitely the case. Through the course of it, we alernately flowed from me being in control to her in control, several times Finally, I was on my back and she was giving me a wonderful blowjob to completion. The kind that, at the moment of orgasm, made my ass dig down into the mattress as my lower back arched up and my head rolled back. All in a futile final second attempt to hold back an orgasm for one more desperate second. Failing to do so every time. Then, total relaxation, a babbling thank you from me, closing my eyes to bask in the moment and waiting for her to lay next to me as usual for a cuddle and some nap time. However, this time, to my surprise, it happened. She snowballed me. Completely unexpected. Admittedly I was still a mess from how good the blowjob was so taking the cum did not register to its full extent, but it was another great intimate moment. One that left a positive memory. It was so good because she took the time, weeks earlier, to ask questions about "what could make it better" and truly understand what it is about the act that makes it so good for me.

Sorry for the long comment but the point is, She and I dominated one another by understanding one another's desires, and because we were both eager to please, the other person's desires became our own. If I expressed a desire to cum on her feet as she took a more insistent tone while humiliating me into licking it up, she would have done it, and later hugged, kissed, gave me after care and thanked me for sharing the kink with her and finally asking "what could have made it even better?"

When people can give of themselves so selflessly, it's a beautiful thing. The loving dominance and submission we had was something we did not necessarily label "dominance & submission", it was just a natural flow. We just gave of ourselves in every way. Loving and caring. If you want better intimacy, sincerely ask the other person about their desires, don't be judgmental. Ask questions. Play around with it. And afterwards, always ask; what could have made it even better. Make them think about it. If they need time to think about it, even better, but you should want to know that answer. And they should likewise be asking you the same question when they're giving to you.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
The Reluctant Mistress Guide How to become the woman he dreams of.in How To
How to Humiliate and Degrade A guide to humiliation and degredation from a Dom wife.in How To
How to Cuckold Your Husband Woman's guide to making a husband submit.in How To
He May be Submissive He admits his submissiveness.in Loving Wives
More Stories