Rules of the Game

Story Info
Emailed instructions lead to an evening of adventure!
2.9k words
4.21
19.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email had been very clear about the parameters of the encounter. Tonight was the night I had been advised I would receive the instructions as to where and when. I read the email once again just to remind myself of the rules of the game.

*

'You will be given a time and a place, you must be at the location on time, otherwise you will miss this opportunity. Once inside the apartment, you will find a masquerade mask on the hall stand; this mask must be worn throughout the event.

You will enter the second door on your right and close it behind you. Inside the room will be your two partners for the evening. The petite Asian woman will be naked and restrained to the bed in a kneeling position. She will be wearing a mask and a ball gag; she will be unable to engage in conversation with you but will be able to react to your actions. The tall blonde woman again will be wearing a mask; she will only answer to your instructions with 'Yes Master'.

The two women have distinct roles for the evening. The blonde will help you pleasure the Asian, but will only use her mouth, fingers or toys to do so. She will also only pleasure you with her mouth if instructed to do so. You may orally pleasure her. You must not cum in her mouth or on her body.

You may fuck the Asian in any hole available, but must only cum on or in her pussy. If you choose to use her asshole, you must use the condoms and lubrication provided. You may orally pleasure her if you wish. You may use or instruct to be used any of the toys available on either of the women. There is no time limit.

For the evening you may call the blonde Lauren & the Asian Nancy. Enjoy your evening!'

Just reading it again had made me hard and I licked my lips, which had become dry with anticipation of the evening ahead.

Just after 8.00pm, my mobile began to ring and answering it a distorted voice said '8.30pm on the dot,' then gave me the address details. Two minutes later I was driving towards the address, had calculated it would be about a 20 minute journey, I knew the area a little, a better of part of the district. I pondered the distorted voice which had given the instructions, was it male or female, I couldn't decide. Was it a husband or partner of one of the women, maybe it was one of the women. No matter, that was for them.

Parking my car in one of the parking spaces of the apartment block, I checked my watch, 8.25pm, good timing. Locking the car, I walked towards the entrance lobby and in towards the lifts. 3rd floor button pushed, seconds later the lift doors opened and I scanned the hallway for the direction of number 7. Moving right, down the wide hallway the door to Flat 7 was soon before me. Checking my watch again it read 8.28pm and taking a deep breath I pushed at the door. It swung open and I stepped inside, releasing the catch before closing it behind me.

Moving down the hallway, I picked up the mask from the stand and put it on as I approached the second door on the right. Taking a deep breath, I used the door handle and opened the door, entered the room and shut it. I surveyed the room before me, large, expensively decorated and furnished, well lit and as advised, Nancy naked on the large bed, which was centrally positioned on the far wall.

Her raised butt was presented directly towards me, legs spread, each ankle tied to the bottom corners by cords, expertly secured. Her torso was on the bed and I could she her arms spread-eagled, again secured by cords. A very inviting sight, she was definitely arranged for easy access! I noticed movement to my right out of the corner of my eye, a tall, thin woman, with cascading blonde hair stood from the chair she had been sitting in.

'You must be Lauren.' I said.

'Yes Master.' came the reply.

She was obviously a very beautiful woman, even with the mask covering some of her features. I would have guessed mid-thirties, 5'9", smallish breasts, slim waist and hips, long legs and a pouting pussy, which was totally hairless. Her pussy looked swollen and red, lips slightly open; I guessed she had been playing with it before my arrival.

'Have you been playing with yourself?' I asked.

'Yes Master.' Came the reply.

'Show me how, whilst I get undressed' I responded.

She sat back down, draped her long legs over either arm of the chair and looking directly at me, began massaging herself, spreading her lips, rubbing her clit. She was very wet and easily slipped two fingers deep inside. Her breathing was quickening as she worked at pleasuring herself, never once did her eyes leave mine. I watched intently, whilst removing my clothes and in no time I stood naked, my nearly eight inches of cock standing proud.

'Stop!' I commanded, she complied immediately.

'Come here; let me taste your fingers.'

She got up, walked towards me, offering her fingers to me. I sucked them into my mouth, savouring the taste of her juices, she sighed as I continued the tasting. Removing her fingers I congratulated her on how sweet her juices were and how I would enjoy drinking them from her pussy later. She smiled.

'Now, go to Nancy, lick and suck her pussy until she cums, use your fingers to fuck her, tease her asshole with your tongue. I want her soaking wet!'

'Yes, Master.'

No sooner asked, than doing.

She clambered onto the bed, lowered her head and began the kissing, licking and sucking of her defenceless friend. Nancy immediately began to moan and cry out, despite the gag in her mouth, she was wiggling her pussy against the mouth and tongue of Lauren, her arms and legs straining against her bonds.

Moving to the side of the bed for a better view, I marvelled at the blonde's oral skill. Long slow licks the full length of Nancy's pussy, sucking in the lips, nibbling at her clit, tongue fucking into her pussy, rimming her back hole. She slipped two fingers fully inside Nancy, which caused her to squeal with delight and set up a good rhythm, fucking them in and out of the soaking pussy. I could see juices running over her thighs, a continually scream coming from Nancy, shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm thundered through her writhing body. Having successfully completed her task, Lauren raised her head, removed her fingers and stood at the end of the bed.

Moving quickly towards Lauren, I mashed my lips against hers, kissing her deeply, licking her face, getting a taste of the beautiful young woman she had made cum. My god, Nancy tasted wonderful, passion was pulsing through me, as I fervently kissed and hugged Lauren to me, my cock squashed against her stomach, my hands roaming her body, massaging and parting her buttocks, massaging her tits, pinching her fully erect nipples. She moaned loudly, grinding her crotch against mine, gasping for breath.

After several minutes, we both regained control and stepping back, I took her right hand in mine, raised it to my mouth and began sucking and licking Nancy's juices from Lauren's fingers. They tasted as good as the first time, but it didn't take long before the juices were gone. Taking her fingers from my mouth, but still holding her hand, I moved it down towards my erection, encouraging her to grip it. She did so without hesitation, looking down at what she had in her hand, biting her bottom lip as she enjoyed the sight.

'Get down on your knees and suck it, lick the head, lick my balls. It needs to be well lubricated before I push it into your friend's tight pussy. Do you think Nancy's pussy will be able to take all of my cock?' There was slight hesitation before her reply,

'Yes Master.'

Kneeling before me and looking up into my eyes, I noticed a wicked grin spread across her lips. I think she was looking forward to this. She pushed her hand back towards my stomach, exposing the head of my cock, which was coated in plenty of pre-come, before sticking out her tongue and licking it like a large lolly.

Lauren slowly traced around the head of my swollen cock head with her tongue, before taking it into her mouth. She sucked hard on it, whilst her tongue swirled around it, occasionally forcing the tip of her tongue into my cock slit. She took more of my cock into her mouth, probably 4 inches, lavishing the same treatment to this length. There was no way she was going to get much more in, her mouth stretched by the girth of my cock, so she removed it and began tonguing along the remaining length and base before gently sucking one testicle at a time into her mouth and massage them with her tongue. Lauren was proving that she was equally expert at the art fellatio, as she was an expert in the art of cunnilingus.

My cock duly coated in Lauren's saliva, I told her to take the large glass dildo I had spotted on the bedside cabinet, position herself to the side of Nancy and whilst I fuck her friend, to wank herself to orgasm with the glass phallus. She arranged herself, spread her long longs to give me the best view possible and slowly began to work the head into her reddened pussy. She gasped as it slipped inside and with an urgent persistence pushed more into herself.

The sight of Lauren working the glass cock into her pussy became a side issue as I moved closer in behind Nancy. I knelt onto the end of the bed and rubbed my cock head along the length of her sopping wet pussy. She let out a moan as I basically fucked along her lips and up to her clit, then after several minutes of this and with one thrust, ploughed the entire length of my cock into her tight cunt. She squealed with a mixture of pleasure and maybe some pain, as her pussy muscles became accustomed to the size of my cock, deep inside her.

After she seemed to relax some, I began to fuck her with it, slowly at first, but in and out with the entire length. Deep strokes, only leaving the head inside her, before forcing it fully back in. As my pace gathered, she grunted with each forward thrust, pushing her hips back to meet it. She was tight alright; I could feel her muscle gripping my cock both on the forward and backward stroke. She was matching my movements with hers. Glancing across I could see Lauren, forcing the dildo in and out of her pussy in time to my fucking of Nancy, her eyes were filled with lust as she watched my cock plunge into her friend.

My climax was beginning to build and grabbing Nancy's hips, I began to fuck her forcefully, our groins crashing against each other, loud slapping noises made as out flesh collided. Nancy was coming hard against me, almost continually screaming as the pace of my fucking built. I noticed Lauren convulsing against the fully buried dildo, mewing coming from her mouth as she came hard against it. This sight pushed me over the edge and with one more huge thrust, I erupted my cum deep inside Nancy, grunting as spurt after spurt spewed into her pussy, my whole body shaking with the force of my climax.

My climax seemed to last for minutes, but eventually I began to regain my senses, withdrawing my still semi hard cock, watching Nancy's muscles try to close after accommodating it within her, the mixture of our juices coating both her pussy and the entire length of my cock. I realised Lauren was now standing beside me; she seemed mesmerised by the sloppy mess I had made of her friends cunt.

'Clean my cock up!' I commanded.

'Yes Master!' she purred, audible delight in the tone of her reply.

On her knees in a flash, her tongue at work immediately, gobbling up the spunky mixture and eagerly swallowing it down. Ever millimetre of my cock & balls was treated to the attention of her skilful mouth and tongue and to my amazement after several minutes of this treatment; my cock began to harden again. Pulling her face away from my cock, I ordered her to stand and looking deep into her eyes I said,

'Now clean her pussy up, every last drop of my spunk must be eaten and swallowed, both what is inside and out!'

'Yes Master!' she replied, nodding and began her clean-up operation.

Lauren was perched half on and half off the end of the bed, her backside wiggling invitingly as she licked and slurped at her friend's sloppy pussy. Nancy was enjoying the job Lauren was performing too; squeals of delight escaped her mouth as Lauren vacuumed out her pussy, forcing fingers inside to scoop out what spunk remained within. I was sorely tempted to break the rules and grab that beautiful backside and force my cock deep into either of those inviting holes, but decided against it.

Instead, picking up the discarded glass dildo, I rubbed it up and down the swollen camel toe which was before me. Lauren's head shot round, a smile spreading across her mouth as I began to push the dildo into her pussy. She resumed her task with fervour as I began to fuck her harder with it, slightly spreading her legs to allow more of it to penetrate her, forcing her hips backwards to meet the thrusts.

Keeling down behind Lauren, I slowly removed the dildo and replaced it with my tongue, forcing this as far inside her as I could, she squealed with surprise and delight as I lashed her wetness with my tongue and mouth, almost French kissing her cunt as I orally feasted on her. Both girls were fast approaching their orgasms as the pace of our actions built. Nancy was first, screaming and shaking as her climax rocked her body, followed closely by Lauren, her body going ridged before letting out a long squeal of delight, as spasms twitched throughout her lithe body.

I sat down on the seat Lauren had been sitting in earlier. I watched as the two girls tried to regain control of themselves, taking big gulps of air into their lungs. They both seemed totally spent, their pussy's gaping open and obviously wet, reddened from the attention they had received. I could taste Lauren's juices which covered my lips and face, the aroma of sex filled my nostrils, maybe I was in heaven. But there was one thing I wanted to do with my two sex maidens.

Standing and moving towards the end of the bed, I encouraged Lauren to sit up and position her face close to Nancy's pussy. I took my hard cock in my right hand and began to wank, slowly at first but building the speed steadily. Lauren had a smirk on her face as she watched my fist pump my cock and reaching up with her right hand, started to fondle my balls, whilst with her left hand she began to rim Nancy's asshole. We were all taken in by the moment, all verbalising our pleasure with grunts, groans and moans; it was almost animalistic as our noises filled the room.

This aural sound track was fast bringing me to my climax and with a fevered burst of strokes, I shot my load, the first landing on Nancy's asshole the second and third onto her pussy, the remained dribbling from the end of my cock, was quickly dealt with by Lauren's willing mouth. As she cleaned me up, I heard Nancy squeak and noticed Lauren, by using the lubrication of my spunk, had forced her finger-tip into Nancy's asshole and was finger fucking her with it.

Kneeling down beside Lauren, I began to spread my cum, which had landed on Nancy's pussy, across her lips with my tongue. Seeing me doing this, Lauren gasped and joined me as we played a game moving cum around Nancy's pussy, before each scooping some up into our mouths and French kissing deeply, sharing the mixture of Nancy's juices and my cum. We are all exhausted by the evening's events and it was obvious to me that the point had been reached when it was time for me to leave.

Standing up, I moved towards my clothes, which I had placed on a chest of drawers and began to get dressed, my back towards the girls. Once fully clothed I turned to see both women sitting on the end of the bed, Lauren had released Nancy from her bonds and removed the ball gag. Both were still wearing their masquerade mask and also broad smiles.

'Well, Nancy, Lauren, thank you for a truly exhilarating evening, one I will never ever forget. Maybe one day I might be that lucky again!'

I smiled at them both, turned, headed towards the door and just as I was about to close it behind me, heard them both chorus,

'Yes Master, you will be that lucky again! And soon!'