Rum, Sodomy and the Lash Ch. 05

Story Info
Kitty's maidenhead is lost at sea.
3.3k words
4.65
46.9k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain allowed her to rest for the next day; for which small mercy Kitty was more profoundly grateful than she realised. He was busy overseeing repairs, so it was Tom who brought her bowls of broth and flagons of the rare and highly-prized clean water. His friendly face and solicitous manner perked Kitty up and by teatime she was feeling almost herself again, a little sore from the strain of the repeated vomiting but otherwise hale.

"How fares my little invalid?" asked the Captain, sitting at Kitty's bedside and taking her small hand in his considerably larger ones. They felt reassuring and protecting somehow, the long fingers wrapped around her and the thumbs lightly stroking the underside of her wrist in a way that made her flutter.

"I am...little improved, I fear," sighed Kitty plaintively, planning to feign illness for as long as possible in order to avoid the Captain's society. "I...feel so weak."

"Truly, Kitty? Tom tells me you were laughing and joking with him, and that you ate three bowls of broth one after the other a scant hour ago. One of you is telling me falsehoods."

Kitty pouted defeatedly. Why did Tom have to be so honest? He was meant to be a pirate, for pity's sake. "I suppose I do feel a little better," she sulked.

"Then you can join me at table while I take supper. Come, Kitty, out of bed now. And no more falsehoods. I can see I will have to be strict with you when you are my mistress."

"Excuse me! I am not your mistress!" Kitty drew the bedclothes up to her chin and regarded the Captain with stormy eyes.

"Indeed, not yet," said the Captain equably. "But soon. Come on. Up, or I'll have to carry you in there over my shoulder."

Kitty followed him into the cabin and lolled opposite him while he ate, her dejected stance amusing him.

"Worse things happen at sea," he teased her, draining his wineglass.

"I'm sure they are going to," she moped.

"Why so downcast, Kitty? Frowns ill-become that pretty face."

"Why so downcast? Surely it's obvious! My life is in ruins, that's why."

"I might take offence at that statement, were I the sensitive type. Fortunately for you, I am not. Your life is about to take a substantial turn for the better, Miss Tremayne. I mean to do you the honour of accepting you as my mistress."

Kitty tossed her head. "I don't want to be your mistress," she averred forcefully.

"Afraid it might scupper your prospects of making a brilliant marriage?" mocked Captain Prince, rising from his seat and pacing towards her with slow and deadly intent. "Concerned for your spotless reputation? Or just worried that you might...like it."

She tried to turn away from him as he drew level with her chair, but he caught both hands deftly and pulled her to her feet, flush against him.

"Is that it, Kitty?" he murmured, his voice pitched almost inaudibly low. "You don't want to admit to yourself that this is what you want; what you need. A man who can be master of you, and keep you satisfied in every way?"

Kitty made an inchoate noise in her throat. The pirate's inflaming words had hit their target unerringly, and now, coupled with his proximity and that damned irresistible leathery scent, she feared her legs might buckle beneath her.

"You think you want some perfumed popinjay who will bow and scrape and fall over his feet to attend to your every whim. But that is not what you need, Kitty. You need a firm hand. I can give you that. I can give you that and much, much more. You will be very well taken care of, I promise you. What do you say?"

Kitty was struggling to breathe. She longed to give in, to swoon into Prince's strong arms and devolve all responsibility for her life to him. It would be easy, so easy. But eighteen years of having her own way in all things had lain down certain well-worn pathways of strong will and pridefulness. She could feel the internal struggle almost as a physical fight, opposite forces pulling and pushing her hither and thither.

"Let me make your decision less painful," he whispered, and before Kitty knew it, he had a hand at her nape and he had swooped down on her unprepared lips. By the time he had eased her mouth open to drive in his exploring tongue, her lifelong adherence to the conviction of her supremacy had been banished; and by the time he had swept it around every crevice of that sweet cavity, and sucked the last drop of moisture from her chafed and swollen lips, all vestiges of indecision had been convincingly routed. She would be his. No question of it existed any longer.

A sighing surrender floated through her body, untying all the knots of tension, and she stepped forward, signalling that he could have her. His own body responded by signifying his possession of her, clutching her closer in to him and patting her bottom. He released her lips and chuckled into the delicate skin of her neck. "I knew you had hot blood in you, my girl," he growled. "Let's to bed."

*

Thrown down on to the mattress, Kitty looked up at her seducer tremulously, eyes reflecting a mixture of fear and desire. He knelt down beside the bed and took one of her hands, just as he had earlier, caressing it gently in a way that both calmed and stimulated her nerves. It was taking a superhuman effort of self-control for the Captain not to ravish her straightaway; having had her naked form parading before him for the last two days, he was more than ready to take full advantage of it.

He did not want to frighten her, though; at least, not yet. "What do you understand of my intentions for this night, Kitty?" he asked softly, having to look away from her rosily erect nipples with some force.

"You will make me your mistress," she whispered.

"But do you know what that involves? What I will do to you?"

"Not...really. I mean, I know men and women are differently composed. And a man...somehow...enters a woman." Kitty was blushing furiously. All she knew was what she had overheard in the stables once when the hired hands were sharing ribald anecdotes. She remembered the agony of despair it had brought upon her, to think that she would one day have to experience the coarse act they described in such vague but vulgar terminology. It was not fitting for a lady.

This was different, though, with the Captain. Although he was a pirate, there was an air about him infinitely more refined than most men. It was strange. And she had wanted him to touch her back there in the cabin. She had never wanted to be touched in that way before. Was this what the Bible warned against when it mentioned lust? Did she feel lust for this brigand?

"That is right, Kitty. The man enters the woman; you will learn exactly how. I will teach you."

"I've heard it's painful...the first time," she blurted, crooking her fingers around his and clinging hard.

"It can be, though if the man is skilful enough, he can ease the pain, and even cancel it out with pleasure. I will prepare you well, Kitty, and will not take you until you are ready. You need have nothing to fear."

"What should I do?"

The Captain stood and began to take off his clothes, first unstrapping the quantity of sword belts and holsters about his chest.

"Just do as I say, Kitty. I will not demand anything extraordinary of you."

"Have you done this many times?"

The Captain laughed, pulling his shirt over his head to reveal his lean sculpted chest, lightly scarred and peppered with black hairs.

"Enough to know what I'm doing, my dear."

Kitty fell silent, mesmerised by his businesslike removal of garments. The boots came off next, followed by the brisk unbuckling of his belt. Standing before her in just his tight black trousers, she had to admit he was magnificent. Her throat was dry with longing at the sight of him; she knew he was going to ravish her in fine style.

Before taking off this last bastion of decency, Captain Prince came to kneel on the bed in front of her. Thanks to the steamy kissing and her sprawling nudity on his bed, his cock was already making a brazen bid to punch itself through the fabric of his britches. He felt the need to preface its release with an advance warning.

"I don't know if you've ever seen a man's equipment, Kitty, but you should be aware that mine is...substantial...compared with the average size."

He unbuttoned his fly and Kitty sat bolt upright, eyes agog.

"Is that what you have to...put in me?" she gasped, clenching her thighs together with dread.

"Don't take fright," said the Captain with a smile. "You will find it gives you satisfaction."

Kitty scrambled backwards up the cushions, but the authoritarian pirate simply pursued her, finding her hands and pulling her up to sit facing his kneeling figure. Practised fingers found their way under her chin and effected a renewal of his possession of her lips, while the other arm clamped her waist tightly against him so that she felt the hard obstruction of his stiffness against her stomach.

The kiss was long, hard and demanding, bringing Kitty to the required state of captive submission. She yielded to the further explorations of his lips, teeth and tongue around her jaw, behind her ear, on her neck, feeling her insides squirm and twist in helpless need. Oh, none of those stable boys or maidservants had ever mentioned how good this felt; how rushingly addictive, how headily powerful. The dampness at her centre was spreading to her thighs and she wanted to suck in his heat and his scent and his sureness of touch, to assimilate it into her.

One hand at her back, he eased her down to lie in his shade, moving his hands to the generous mounds of her breasts, touched for the first time.

"Oh, these are glorious, Kitty," he murmured, and Kitty arched her back with shock when he brushed the rough pads of his thumbs against her throbbingly stiff nipples. "Hmm, and your nipples are as hard as the bullets in my blunderbuss. Do you know what that means?"

"Ooh...no, Captain."

"It means you like what I am doing to you, my lady." Kitty felt hot and slightly humiliated at his triumphal tone. She was not exactly putting up much of a fight for her virtue. But when a man's touch was this enticing what could a lady do? Oh.... He bent and kissed the tip of each nipple, then he buried his face between the pert hillocks so that she felt his hair and the prickle of his stubble against the tender flesh. She was concentrating on this so hard that she lost track of what he was doing with his hands.

She was stunned into realisation when their southward path passed her navel, then her stomach, ending squarely on her thighs, either side of her melting core. The Captain gave each nipple a final lusty licking, then moved back between her legs to inspect the new kingdom he shortly intended to conquer.

"Well, Kitty, were I inclined to doubt your nipples, what I find down here certainly corroborates their story. You are generating enough love juices to accommodate an army."

Kitty baulked at his sardonic tone and tried to sit up but he easily pushed her back down again, dropping his head down to her musky delta in order to map out the territory in full. He took a lungful of her erotically charged scent and parted her damp labia with long fingers, tracing each fold with meticulous care.

Kitty's juices flowed more copiously still under these merciless ministrations, feeling tickled to the point of madness. The consciousness of being wide open to his unflinching gaze rendered every sensation so much more acute; she was spread for him and could hide nothing of herself. When his advance reached the tender bud at the centre of her female petals she moaned with longing for him to continue. He attended to it for a few minutes, heeding her increasingly unhinged cries, then he withdrew his fingers – she yelped a sharp 'Nooo' – and brought his tongue down to replace them. In the few seconds it took Kitty to realise what was happening, he inserted one, then two fingers into her virgin opening, plying the channel to assess its level of preparation. Oh, she was tight, but she would stretch for him. Kitty was too crazed with arousal from the Captain's wicked tongue to even remark on the invasive digits, and as they prodded at her obstructive membranous wall, she was bucking and gasping into her first ever climax at a man's hands.

"Good girl, Kitty," he breathed approvingly on to her swollen clitoris after the wave had crashed over her. "You are very receptive; deliciously wanton. You will be an excellent fuck."

Kitty had no idea what he was talking about but it sounded rather like a series of backhanded compliments at the very least. He was saying she was easy to bed, it seemed. She wanted to deny it, but how could she?

"Well, my lady, you are certainly ready for me," he told her, preparing to mount. "Be reassured; I will take it slowly and gently this first time."

Kitty's thighs could not spread any wider and her hips had been tilted slightly upwards to meet the purple tip of the Captain's sword. Keeping a grip on her pelvis, her pirate deflowerer stroked his cock's swelled head up and down his conquest's well-lubricated slit before resting it against the tiny aperture he was set on breaching.

Kitty felt a frisson of fear at the rigid bluntness seeking admission. She was too small and he too large; it was not going to be possible. Surely he should just withdraw and accept this? Why was he pushing?

He edged the first half-inch of his instrument into her minuscule eyelet. She let out a great cry of distress. "Oh, please, Captain, surely you will cleave me in twain!"

"No, Kitty," he said, soft and low. "Do not set your body at odds with me, for it will worsen the pain. Lie back and welcome me inside you."

Kitty began to mewl and he fell forward, silencing her with a deep, distracting kiss while his weapon marched on, very slowly but inexorably, refusing to allow any stalling tactic or rejection from the lady whose walls were being so stingingly stretched. One hand closed around her wrists, which he kept pinned above her head, while the other held on to a hip, keeping her in place for the slow slide towards her maidenhead. Ah, it was here. He made sure his grip on Kitty was as firm as it could be before releasing her lips briefly and whispering, "Hold on, love; this will hurt you for a moment."

The thrashing and wailing he had anticipated soon stilled once the quick stabbing pain of his thrust abated. "Good girl, brave girl, it is done, Kitty; I have taken your maidenhead," he crooned reassuringly. She continued to wriggle and squirm with discomfort, but he overrode her protests and swarmed all the way up her untried channel until he was fully sheathed.

"I can't...please don't..." she fluttered weakly, but for the Captain the pleasures of the night were just beginning.

"Kitty, ssshhh. I will turn this pain to rapture for you, I promise." He held himself still and quiet for a while, permitting her some time to accustom herself to the alien sensation of this enormous intrusion in her belly. "You are mine now," he told her, and he began an achingly slow retreat, just an inch or so back, before filling her entirely again. "How does it feel?" he asked.

"It is not comfortable," she complained. "I fear you have damaged me irreparably."

The Captain laughed and repeated his in-and-out move, the distance travelled a little longer this time.

"Well, your maidenhead has gone; that could be construed as irreparable damage of a sort. But you will soon grow to enjoy this feeling of fullness, Kitty. Embrace it."

Kitty privately doubted she could ever take delight in having herself painfully split by an invasive length of hard flesh but she did not voice her thought. Instead she gritted her teeth and held her body stiff, waiting for the Captain to finish this ordeal. He maintained his small, focused movements up and down her still-stretching channel, taking his time until he could feel the heightened lubrication and give that he needed before he could make this pleasurable for Kitty. The friction was maddeningly sweet, but he had to control himself if he did not want to turn his new mistress off sex; he had many plans for Kitty, and most of them required her co-operation.

After many minutes of patient to-and-fro, he sensed a sea-change in Kitty's responses. Rather than the suffering grimaces her face had been sporting, her muscles were beginning to relax and her eyes to glaze. The passage, still exquisitely tight, was yielding more easily to his pushes. He capitalised immediately on this alteration, moving one hand to her rosy clit and gently stimulating it between finger and thumb.

"Mmmmm," the first sound of positive appreciation, brokenly low down in Kitty's throat.

"Do you like that, Kitty?" he asked darkly, daring a harder thrust into his lady's depths. "You'll be getting a lot more of it, trust me. I will keep your high-born little pussy filled morning, noon and night."

Kitty arched her back and sighed, granting licence to her masterful lover to take her as he wished. The Captain began to deepen his strokes, fucking her in earnest now, building a heated pressure that drove Kitty onwards and upwards into a place of excruciating ravishment, unbearable bliss. His fingers never tired of their tormenting dance around her spread folds, and as he pulled almost all the way out to ram himself back in, she began to kick her legs in anxiety at the immense wall of sensation for which she was heading at full tilt, screaming as she hit it with astonishing force.

"Yes, Kitty, come for me," hissed the Captain, feeling the grasping clutch of her velvety flesh around his rod, sucking the seed from him and throwing him into his own delirious climax. This was going to be good; it was going to be very good. She was going to take everything he had to offer and more.

He kissed her face all over and waited until he was fully detumescent before flopping out of her and inspecting the bloodstained sheet and the pink-tinged semen coating her thighs and her sex. The mark of his ownership, he thought with satisfaction. He took a cloth and wiped her skin and his cock, cleaning the worst of the mess off the bed.

Kitty felt drowsy and dazed. She throbbed down below and imagined that any movement would bring discomfort, but at the same time she felt utterly enraptured. It was as if she had emerged from a half-life into a vivid and sensual reality. The Captain was her Captain, the commander of her body; he had taken something of hers that she could never now have back.

She allowed herself to nestle in his strong arms as he pulled the covers over them, having extinguished the lamp. "You will sleep well tonight, Kitty," he rumbled into her ear, his hands running through her hair and massaging her scalp. She snuggled closer, already drifting away into slumber. The Captain chuckled as her breathing grew heavier. He had exhausted the poor girl. And this was but a foretaste of things to come. She would need to work on her stamina.