Rum, Sodomy and the Lash Ch. 07

Story Info
The Captain teaches Kitty a new erotic trick.
1.9k words
4.63
45.5k
10

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days the Occidental Orchid was becalmed in the Bay of Biscay, the weather being too placid for much progress. Aside from a notable morning's robbing of a passing Portuguese brigantine, these were languid days that stretched out for sultry hours, and the Captain had much time to devote to his captive lady.

As she sat, customarily naked, before his dressing mirror one day, brushing out her lengthening chestnut locks, he approached her from behind and placed a splendid necklace of diamonds and sapphires around her porcelain-fair throat. The Captain smirked at the dreamy sparkle overlaying Kitty's eyes, rivalling that of the gemstones themselves.

"You have an eye for a well-cut stone, my lady," he noted. "What would you sell to get your hands on a piece like this? Your mother? Your virtue? Your country?"

"Indeed, Sir, you misread me," complained Kitty. "You vastly overestimate my cupidity."

"I wonder," teased the Captain. "Your sullen little face lit up at the sight of these jewels. Would that I had the same effect."

"Perhaps if I were with you from choice rather than necessity," said Kitty, her mouth set in a prim line.

The Captain leaned down over her, his face resting on her shoulder, regarding their images in the glass, his angular, beaky features beside her delicate ones.

"Could that ever be, Kitty?" he murmured, his voice caught in her neck. "Could you ever choose to be mine?"

Kitty felt a familiar ferment of desire and anger, pride and lust. His arrogance was simultaneously arousing and infuriating; his sure grasp of exactly how to bring her to heel maddened her and yet it was exciting. She had never felt an attraction of this magnitude before. All the well-born eligible young men she had met at Templecombe or the Bath Pump Rooms had seemed just a parade of indifferent marriageable flesh to her young eyes. But Captain Prince was a man. And what a man. He just happened to be a dastardly villain who was wanted in eight countries.

"Why would I choose to ally myself with a ruffian and a blackguard?" said Kitty, tossing her head tempestuously.

The Captain enclosed her with his arms, cupping a breast in each salt-roughened hand and tweaking her nipples in the way he knew sent a lightning rod of connection to her sex. Kitty shut her eyes, furious at her uncontrollable response to his manipulations.

"Because a ruffian and a blackguard is what you want, Kitty. You want a man who can tame you, and that man is me."

Lubricating dampness veiled Kitty's nether lips and upper thighs as the Captain began nipping and sucking on the tender flesh of her neck and shoulder. One hand continued its work at her nipples while the other drifted lower, seeking out the warm nubbin that was her destruction and her salvation when he made it the centre of her universe by dint of skilful touch. Kitty felt herself as a pliant clay which is moulded into shape, fashioned into a pulsing mass of needful sensation by the endless tormenting of his lips, teeth, tongue, fingers, across and around and within her body.

As if from a distance, she heard her voice, whimpering and pleading with him, until he pulled her upright only to deposit her on the bed on all fours, shivering, spread-legged and awaiting his pleasure. The first new sensation was of his fingers, once more parting and playing with her honeyed treasure trove, delving into each crevice with forensic thoroughness while her bottom wriggled temptingly in his face. He determined then and there that he would possess Kitty in every possible way that night, showing her how profoundly she belonged to him and how serious he was in his intention that she should submit to him completely.

He took one finger, coated with her juices, and rubbed it firmly around the tiny dusky pucker that sat between her bum cheeks, keeping his other hand occupied down below. A small squeak issued from Kitty's stunned lips and she tried to move her bottom away from the threatening attention he was giving but he held her in place with a warning pinch on her clit and continued his devilish work.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she asked, confused. "You can't touch me there!"

"Oh, Kitty, you fancy yourself a woman of the world, but you are quite ignorant of the erotic arts, my dear. Allow me to school you."

Kitty opened her mouth to protest but was shocked into silence by the sudden sheathing of his shaft,coupled with the relentless probing of that rude finger, which threatened to break the surface and worm its way inside her back passage. Kitty did not know whether to moan with satisfaction at the wonderfully deep penetration of his sawing cock or gibber with alarm at the machinations of his finger. He brought more juices up from her gushing core with his other hand and reapplied them to the virgin rosette until he was satisfied that she was fully lubricated. Then his long index finger slipped past the barrier of muscle tissue and rested, virtually unresisted, inside her ring. He began to wiggle it, exploring its width and length and texture, but Kitty began to wail.

"What are you doing? It can't be right. Please stop."

"Stop what, Kitty? Stop this?" asked the Captain with an illustrative thrust of his serpentine cock.

"No, not that. The....other thing..."

"My finger in your arse? Why, that is nothing, my dear; a mere introduction. Wait until it is my cock you are accommodating."

"What?!" yelped Kitty. "Surely you cannot intend..."

"Oh, on the contrary, Kitty, I do intend; I intend very seriously." He slipped a second finger alongside the first and Kitty squealed indignantly, unable to pull herself away while his length was sliding up and down her sex at a breakneck pace.

"You will kill me! I will not stand for it!"

"Dear me, I think you know better than to defy me by now, my lady," warned the Captain with a very salutory thrust, causing Kitty to stretch her eyes wide. "I had planned to take you gently, but if you are going to fight me, I cannot promise that it will be quite so enjoyable as I would like for you."

"Enjoyable?" Kitty was beside herself, trying to vault forward off the Captain's securing manhood, away from these impudent fingers.

"Kitty, you will surrender to my desires or you will be made to. It is as simple as that."

Kitty made one last desperate attempt to kick out behind her and dislodge him. The Captain's free hand fell hard on her left buttock, leaving its pinkened impression on her skin.

"You will be feeling my strap there if you don't settle down, lady," he growled, losing his patience with his unco-operative bedfellow.

Kitty accepted defeat and ceased her bucking protestations. The Captain muttered, "Good girl" and reached for something from his bedside. Oil of some kind.

"Now this is best Greek olive oil, Kitty, it will ease my passage in your, er, passage. Keep your muscles loose and allow the feelings to take you over. It will hurt very much more if you tense and struggle."

Captain Prince removed his fingers and poured drops of the oil on and around Kitty's unexplored territory. He spent many, many minutes greasing her thoroughly, around and inside the minuscule ring of muscle, until she glistened pinkly and was beginning to feel strangely less averse to the idea. The pressure of his slippery fingers there felt interesting; it seemed that there was some path of connection to her tingling clitoris, and as he continued to move his cock in and out of her female channel at a languid pace, the feeling of fullness was deliciously double.

"I think it will hurt," she whimpered as he drew himself out and placed the well-lubricated tip of his cock against her oiled rear entry.

"It might," said the Captain unreassuringly. "But you will take it all the same. Show me how obedient you are, my love, and hold your cheeks apart for me."

"I would rather not," said Kitty, on the verge of tears of humiliation.

"Would you rather be spanked until you are in a sufficiently obedient frame of mind, Kitty?"

"No, Sir," she wailed, and moved her hands behind her, to spread the fleshy globes so that her well-prepared anal pucker was clearly displayed.

The Captain shifted his equipment, lining it up precisely, and made a very slow push forward. The blunt pressure caused Kitty to try and twist away, but she was held secure around her waist and the Captain let go of his cock to give her a swift spank on her thigh to calm her. She began to breathe erratically in her panic, and tense her sphincter.

"No, Kitty, you will make it painful. Stop this!" The Captain's authoritative tone worked like a charm on Kitty, who responded as he wished, almost without thinking. He was able to forge further ahead, finding that the oil eased his progress even more than he had hoped. Kitty was waiting for the pain, but it was not coming, so effectively had she been prepared. It was not until his thick rod of flesh was almost halfway inside that she felt a sharp sting and howled out loud.

"Please, you must stop now."

"Oh, no, Kitty, this will soon feel better. Much better. I promise you." There was no way the Captain was stopping now, although he could not guarantee that he spoke the truth. The sight of his throbbing pole sliding surely into Kitty's tiny arsehole was irresistibly tempting; he was beyond reason. She was sure to be exaggerating her discomfort, knowing her for the minx she was. No, his conscience was far, far down in the pecking order of mental stimuli at the moment.

She moaned and complained semi-coherently as he packed himself in to the very hilt, amazed that he had managed to fit himself all the way in.

"Oh, Kitty, you are mine now in every way," he proclaimed. "You have the hottest, tightest little back passage I could ever wish for. I shall want this as often as I can."

"Ooooh," gurgled Kitty, overwhelmed by sensation. The Captain had moved a hand down to her clit and began to flick it, sensing that she would need something to focus on away from his presence in her behind. Kitty felt her limbs weakening; her bones dissolving, the more he moved his hard tool carefully up and down inside her. It felt as if all her insides were being dragged along with his member, which was...strange...a little uncomfortable...but not that painful, after the first stab. She began to relax and let the feeling flow over her, coupled with his clitoral stimulation. It felt....oddly powerful, even more so than the more conventional kind of coupling.

The Captain hissed words in her ear as he reamed her out. "This is how I own you, Kitty; you can never forget that I have done this to you. You have to take me very seriously, Kitty, because I have made you mine in the strongest way possible."

It was a matter of a few minutes before Kitty, startled at the suddenness and potency of it, was hurled headlong into screaming climax, the Captain following close behind, grabbing her hips so hard he left bruises as his seed gushed into her burning bum.

"Well done, bravely done, my lady," he crooned into her hair, kissing her neck, her face and her lips. She lay flattened beneath him, seeing stars, wondering if she could ever break free of his terrifying, sweet mastery of her.