Rumble in the Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

The snake now satisfied slipped off her and swam away into the depths of the pool. Amy lay back, deeply fulfilled, the swallow water washing away the edges of the cum from her body whilst most of it slowly dripped into the water around her, sliding off her curvy form until the water around her began to go white.

***********

Jennifer was getting lonely. She'd been waiting at the campsite by herself for quite some time now. When at first Barent hadn't returned she got worried then she heard a lot of splashing from the pool and assumed Barent was bathing as well. But it had gone quiet now and the dark jungle began to fill with strange animal sounds and was starting to get a little scary.

Even worse was the heat, she'd hoped it would cool down as night fell but it hadn't and with her growing fear of the strange noises she'd moved even closer to the fire, which was making her even warmer. She was now covered in a thick sheen of sweat, her thin white blouse was drenched and clinging to her ample chest, whilst her jeans felt unbearably uncomfortable around her slick thighs and buttocks.

She couldn't put up with it any longer so not caring about modesty she pulled off the her boots and jeans. She let a moan of relief as coolish air wafted around her smooth legs. It wasn't perfect, she was still too hot and the little pair of white cotton panties she wore were still drenched in sweat and clung to her dark, cropped pubic hair and around her pussy lips, but it was definitely an improvement.

She quickly decided she could still get cooler so she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. Jennifer began to feel much better as the jungle air began to cool her now naked breasts. She looked down at herself and giggled, dressed now only in sodden panties, her nipples growing erect with the cooler air, Barent and Amy might get the wrong idea if they suddenly returned.

The giggle changed to a big grin. Why not let them get the right idea, she thought, it had been a terribly stressful day after all.

She let her hand drift down her pale English stomach. Slowly slipping under her panties, brushing through her neat pubic hair, rubbing ever so slightly against her clit. Her other hand slipping around one of her sweaty breasts, squeezing the ample flesh.

Her fingers continued to explore her clit and lips, Jen hadn't had a boyfriend in a long time and she become very practised at bringing herself off and again she settled into her normal routine by gently teasing her own nipples and clit.

However she seemed even hornier than normal and her already sweat drenched panties were soon getting soaked with her pussy juices too, so she quickly wrenched them off and through them to one side, only allowing her hand to be away from her cunt for the briefest of moments.

With her fingers still just rubbing the outside of her pussy, she bent her head down and with the aid of her other hand began sucking on one of her own nipples. As she tasted her own breast flesh, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine, she felt very sorry for girls with small tits who were unable to give themselves such pleasure.

Jen could literally feel her juices running out of her pussy now, making her fingers wet and sticky, so she thrust her fingers inside herself. Two at first but a third and then a forth quickly joined them. Her hard nipple still in her mouth, she pushed her thumb in too so that her whole hand, up to her wrist, slipped into her own hole.

Obscene squelching noises began coming from her cunt has she moved her fingers about inside herself. She knew she was close to cumming so released her nipple from her mouth, her tit flopping back to its normal pert position, saliva dripping in thick globules off the erect nipple. Replacing the nipple in her mouth was two of her fingers from her free hand, licking her own soft fingertips and long hard nails, a feeling she adored.

With the first hints of orgasm now growing at her core she spread her hand wide inside her cunt, stretching herself and sending herself over the edge, groaning through her fingers as a delightful, self-inflicted orgasm washed over her.

She slowly came down and pulled her dripping hand out of her pussy, making a large slurp as she did, and brought it to her mouth. Replacing the other fingers she lustfully sucked off her own cum, something she loved doing every time she frigged herself off.

Finally finished she lay back on the jungle floor letting the cooler night air dry her now even sweater, naked body.

Her repose was suddenly broken by a cry, it didn't sound like an animal but not quite human either, being a cross between a howl and a scream, but not of pain or fear but of pleasure. The cry had came from the opposite direction to the pool so Jen was sure it wasn't Barent or Amy but knew she just had to check it out. There was something about the cry that in her aroused state sounded good. She couldn't really explain it but even with her own ministrations she was still feeling very horny and the cry demanded to be investigated. Getting up and not bothering to put any of her clothes she headed into the jungle.

Chapter Two - The Temple

It was dark but the moon provided enough light to see so Jennifer slowly made her way between the large trees and bushes that made up the jungle. It was a little cooler away from the campsite and Jen began to feel refreshed as she pushed her path through the dense foliage of the jungle.

She had travelled for perhaps a hundred metres, the fire of the camp long vanished behind her, when she noticed something was wrong. The jungle had gone completely silent, none of the normal animal noises could be heard and none of the normally ever present insects could be seen. Only the plants seemed to be alive and as she continued they became thicker and thicker, appearing much older and bigger than any other section of the jungle she had seen.

Jennifer began to think about turning back, the thick branches were now getting harder to push passed and several had scrapped her naked body, when she heard the scream again. It was much nearer now and therefore much clearer. It was as she had thought defiantly a cry of pleasure and a male one at that, though not one any human man could make. It was full of power and animalistic fury and Jen shuddered partly in fear but mostly in desire, she had to know what was making that sound and in the deepest, darkest part of her mind she knew she had to fuck it too.

So she pushed on even harder, ignoring the thick branches of the trees smashing against her body and the hard ground digging into her bare feet. After another couple of hundred metres the jungle suddenly ended and Jen stepped out into a large clearing. At first she thought that the centre was dominated by an overgrown hillock but then she looked again and saw black stonework underneath the plants.

Jennifer walked up to one section of the stone and examined it closely, it appeared to by part of a building, obviously ruined with only a few sections of stones still above the surface. To her skilled eye it defiantly looked to be Incan and from the size and shape it was one of the many temples that dot the region, though by the looks of it not in the greatest state of preservation. It was a nice discovery and Jen immediately started to head back to the camp to tell Amy of her find when the scream filled the clearing. It was much closer than ever before and seemed to come from the centre of the ruined temple.

Jen looked around but couldn't see anyone else in the clearing and then she saw it. A large entrance way obscured by a large bush. Jen rushed to the entrance and pulled the bush out of the way, the entrance led to a wide staircase which headed deep into the ground. The temple clearly wasn't ruined, it was just that most of it was underground, Jen had never heard of this in any other Incan temple. So spurred on by professional curiosity and the lurking desire to find out who or what was screaming in the middle of an empty jungle Jen slowly crept down the stairway.

After about thirty metres the stairs came to an end and the passage levelled off, vanishing into the dark. It was very dark and very hot, much warmer than the jungle was even during the day and Jennifer was pleased that she was still naked as sweat began covering her pale flesh.

Jen couldn't see far down the tunnel but from the little moonlight that came down the tunnel she could just make out a wooden torch held in a bracket on the side of the wall. Surprised that a wooden implement could survive for so long she reached out and grabbed it, so to examine it further but as she did the torch miraculously burst into flame lightning the corridor. Shocked by the sudden flame Jen dropped the torch and as it left her hand it returned to it's previous inert state.

Nervously Jennifer bent down and picked up the torch and as she had half expected it to, it again lit itself, to the young historians scientific mind this made no sense but none the less using the torch's light she continued down the tunnel.

After several metres the tunnels walls, which up to that point had been plain black stone, began to have writing and images carved into it. Initially these were standard images of Incan worship and dedications(written in Incan, a language Jen knew the basics of) to Txacotyal, who seemed to be the god of the temple. However after a while the carvings change and Jen became fascinated. They began showing and describing rituals dedicated to the god, Incan gods were often blood thirsty but Txacotyal seemed extreme. Thousands had been sacrificed to him, often hundreds at a time in massive blood soaked ceremonies were the priests and priestesses would butcher those selected for the ritual. Jennifer could not believe what she was reading, this discovery would make her famous, it was a whole new area of Incan worship.

As she continued down the corridor, the stairs many metres behind her, the cravings again began to change. It seemed that Txacotyal liked not just blood and sacrifice but sex too. Whilst the public rituals all seemed to involve death and suffering, the carvings explained that the temple also held private rituals where the priests and priestesses would hold days long orgies of fucking.

The carvings went into great details about how the priestesses would began with ten hours of perverse lesbian rituals whilst the priests raped and then sacrificed a specially chosen girl. With the temple walls coated in the blood of the sacrifice both groups would meet and screw each other for many days. As Jen read this her horniness, that had almost vanished in the excitement of her discovery, began to return. She allowed her free hand to rub her large, sweaty tits, rolling her nipple between her fingers as she read how the high priestess would take at least two cocks in each hole, pushing herself into a heightened religious orgasm in the honour of Txacotyal.

Jen continued to read about how novice priestesses, often in their teens, would be inducted into the temple by being fucked by every priest. As she read warm juices began dripping out of her cunt, mingling with sweat on her soft thighs. Some of the stories even suggested Txacotyal himself was involved and though the idea of him being a real god appealed to Jen she dismissed this as religious propaganda.

The carvings ended with a long prayer to the mighty Txacotyal before the walls again became blank though the tunnel continued. Jen now highly aroused hurried down the tunnel hoping to find more carvings. However a little way further the tunnel opened out into a large central room. Still all in black stone, lit by many torches on the walls the room was dominated by a huge statue sitting on a dais at the far end.

The statue was clearly of Txacotyal, he appeared to by basically humanoid though about eight foot tall, he was heavily muscled more so than a human could be and most bizarrely had two huge horns sticking out of his bald head. Jen barely noticed this for the statue was naked and all she could stare at was the god's cock. It was massive, at least a foot long and several inches wide. Jen dropped her torch, now no longer needing it and promptly thrust two fingers into her wet cunt.

After a moments frigging Jen pulled her eyes away from the main statue to those surrounding it. For carved at the god's feet, worshipping him with their sexy naked bodies were six priestesses. Each were stunningly beautiful and each were either fucking themselves, each other or trying to fuck Txacotyal and though Jennifer had didn't normally have sexual thoughts about other women these statues made her even hornier than before.

With two fingers still rubbing in and around her wet pussy she approached the nearest statue letting her other hand cup the cold, stone breast of the woman wondering what it would feel like if it were flesh.

"Oh what a delightful morsel fate has presented me with!" A bellowing voice boomed behind Jen.

Shocked she spun round, her fingers flying out of her pussy with a squelch and she saw advancing on her out of a large side tunnel was Txacotyal but not some statue but an actual living creature of flesh appearing just like a statue only his skin was coloured bright red.

"For nearly five hundred years I have used the gateway under this temple to travel from my home in the Third Circle of Hell to see if my worshippers had returned and each time I was disappointed but now my succulent, little pet you have returned to me." The living god boomed.

Jen couldn't believe what she was seeing, an eight foot tall demon god stood before her, his massive cock clearly getting an erection over her body. She didn't know whether to fall to her knees and worship him or run. In fact all she managed was to stammer out "I...I...I'm not....a worshipper....I'm a historian.".

"Tell me then little historian, do members of your profession normally work naked and whilst masturbating?" Txacotyal chuckled.

Jen knew she had gone bright red with embarrassment but managed to answer, "Well no....but what I mean is...I'm not a priestess....I'm here by accident...I don't even believe in gods."

"No neither do I." Txacotyal said now standing only a few feet from the young Englishwoman.

"B..b...but aren't you a god?" Jennifer asked.

"No. I am but a Demon Prince of Hell, powerful beyond your mortal dreams but not a god.".

"But people worshipped you?" She continued.

"Well of course. No demon is ever going to turn down blood sacrifice in his name let alone orgies with hot, young priestesses." The demon prince bellowed before bursting out in a deep laugh.

Jen somewhat confused by all this suddenly feared for her own safety, "What are you going to do with me?".

Txacotyal stared down at the naked girl, "Well you could try and escape, in which case I will catch you, rape you and then eventually torture you to death or because I find your sweet flesh more than a little intoxicating you could serve me.".

Jen not liking the sound of the first option fell to her knees, head bowed and said "How can I serve you?".

The demon again laughed before speaking "Well my moist harlot as I said you fascinate me. Your mind was consumed with lust just by entering my temple, your body is ripe beyond imagining and I need you. But not just for now but for ever. You would make a perfect consort for me.".

Jen looked up, surprised at this revelation, "What does that mean?".

"Simply I would grant you power and eternal life, in exchange you become my plaything." Txacotyal answered.

Jen staring at the gigantic and now erect cock of the demon prince, her hand slipping between her wet thighs and said "Sounds good to me, how do I do that."

"I will it to be and it happens. But first I wish to test you. I will have you now and if you are satisfactory.....and you survive, you will become my consort. Now lie on your back and open your legs!" Txacotyal commanded.

Jen though a little worried by the comment about surviving was just too horny to stop herself and she did as the demon prince ordered, lying back and spreading her legs to reveal her sodden cunt, three fingers gently rubbing her wet lips.

"Masturbate for me!" Txacotyal ordered.

Jen had no problem complying and quickly thrust her fingers deep into herself. Txacotyal staring at the squirming human on the floor below him began rubbing his cock, slowly masturbating himself in time with Jennifer's frigging.

The sight of this mighty being wanking over her sent Jen's already too close orgasm crashing over her, her tits jiggling as she thrust against her hand and came.

"Yes! Now suck my cock, slut!" the demon prince shouted at the dark haired girl.

Jen her body still shaking with the power of her orgasm pulled herself to her knees in front of the towering demon prince. Knowing she had to impress she leant forward, opened her mouth and without even using her hands guided the twelve inch cock into her mouth. She let the first few inches into her mouth before she began flicking around the hot meat with her tongue which made Txacotyal began to groan in deep, bellowing moans.

Jennifer still not being satisfied slipped two fingers from each of her hands into her cunt stretching and pressing against the sensitive flesh. As she did this the Demon Prince's cock slid further into her throat, her tongue rubbing along the underside of the bright red dick as it did so.

Soon it's full length was buried in the girls' throat, filling it so she could barely breath. She then began letting it's length slide in and out of her tautly held mouth, Txacotyal's cock dripping with saliva each time it did so. Txacotyal was now bellowing in pleasure and shouting obscenities at Jen, not that she could really understand them as her whole world had become the fingers in her pussy and the mammoth cock in her mouth.

She was getting close to yet another orgasm when she felt something speeding along the demon cock, knowing what was coming she completely swallowed his cock again just as Txacotyal came. Jen could feel the torrent of jism gushing down her throat, her stomach quickly filling with demon cum so she allowed the cock to slip out of her mouth and grabbing it with her hands directed the still gushing jism so that first her face then her chest and stomach were dripping in the sticky white fluid.

Txacotyal was in spasms of delight and though a little cum was still dripping out of his dick he pushed Jennifer away and collapsed on his back on the floor exhausted from the best cock sucking he had ever had in over five thousand years of existence.

Jen was extremely pleased with the results, she had obviously impressed the demon prince and was obviously now destined to a life as his consort. This amazing change of life style was something that she surprising found very pleasing and couldn't wait to begin.

Txacotyal now beginning to recover manage to say "Yes girl, you have done very well. I am more than pleased and significantly more than satisfied.".

Jen, her body dripping with demon cum stood up and walked over to the prone demon prince. "I'm glad master, though I have to say I'm not yet completely satisfied." She said as she spied the demon's still erect cock.

"In the name of Hell you really are a slut worthy of me!" Txacotyal replied as Jen straddled him and slowly lowered her pussy onto the demon's cock.

**********

It was several hours later and the young woman and the demon prince lay on the temple floor wrapped in each others arms, a romantic scene if it had not been for the jism slowly drying all over the girl, the floor and the demon. Jen, her sexual appetite nearly insatiable, had fucked Txacotyal five times before the demon prince had finally demanded a rest and so she had fallen asleep in his arms.

However she was now awake and gently pulled herself from his arms and stood up. She began to wonder what would happen next, she presumed she would return to hell with Txacotyal but she didn't how this would work. She also wondered when the power Txacotyal had promised would be coming her way.

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers