Rumor Has It

Story Info
She was a knock out.
3k words
3.42
54.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

Rumor opened her eyes to find yet another beautiful sunrise peeking thru her window. She smiled, just knowing in her heart that today would be a great day. She climbed out of bed to do her normal routine of bathing and primping, getting ready to face the world. Rumor WAS a knockout. She stood 5'6", long flowing blonde hair that rested on her perfect girlish shoulders. Her eyes were as blue as a summer sky. Her small hips set atop her long perfectly shaped legs.

She had always been the envy of all her friends and the desire of all the men. This made Rumor jaded, in a way, but she didn't care, at the age of 20, she was beautiful and she took full advantage of that fact. Her mother always told her that there is a price for being beautiful, although Rumor had no idea what she meant by that ........ but she would soon understand that mother knows best.

As she set out to begin the short 4 block walk to work, she couldn't help but notice a red mustang sitting across the street. The driver sat quietly reading the morning paper, glancing up every few minutes to catch the eye of the beautiful young girl. She just smiled and began her journey to work. Rumor was completely unaware that the red mustang had also began its journey. The man started his car and slowly began following her.

As she crossed the street, she thought for a moment she had caught a glimpse of the crimson car in the corner of her eye. But she quickly dismissed this notion and kept on walking.

"Stop being paranoid and just go to work," she thought to herself, feeling very foolish at this point.

"Good morning Rumor," said the lady at the front desk, "My you are looking beautiful this morning, as always.

"Thank you Linda," she said, smiling and making her way to her desk.

Just then the front door swung open. Rumor couldn't quite make out any facial features as the sun was casting its morning glare.

"May I help you, Sir?" asked Linda.

The mysterious shadow did not speak nor even look in Linda's direction. He quietly let the glass doors shut behind him as he made his way to Rumor's desk. He just stood there in front of the beautiful girl, still not saying a word. Rumor looked up from her computer, smiling.

"Good morning Sir, may I help you with something?" she asked.

The man removed his sunglasses and took a seat across from her.

"Yes you may help me, Rumor, my name is Kenny Sterling, I'm a friend of your brother's from college" he answered, placing his shades on the desk.

"You're a friend of Mason?, I haven't talked to him in 6 months or more, how is he?" she asked, sitting back in her chair.

"Your brother is fine, Rumor, I'm just in town to visit my grandfather, he is a little under the weather these days," he said.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I hope he is feeling better soon. So did you come here to see me or do you have some business here today?" she asked.

Kenny only smiled and stood up, taking his shades and putting them back on. He was a very tall man, well over 6', very muscular and very well toned. His light brown hair was neatly combed and parted. Rumor could tell he was well off, his gray business suit and flashy new sports car were a dead giveaway.

"May I ask what your plans are for lunch, Rumor?" he asked, taking a few steps back from her desk.

"The same as always, I eat lunch at my desk," she answered.

"Well I don't know many people here and I hate eating alone, may I accompany you to lunch today?" he asked politely.

She smiled as she felt her cheeks begin to get warm, "Sure Kenny, I'd like that very much."

"Then it's a date Miss Rumor," he said, smiling almost wickedly, "Around 1?"

"Around 1 sounds good Kenny, I'll see you then, " she said, lightly fanning herself with a folder.

As she watched him walk out she replayed several conversations between she and her brother thru her mind. She could not remember him ever having mentioned someone named Kenny. But she didn't care, he was very handsome. So she was just gonna go for it and have fun. At least she would get out of the office today.

Rumor found herself checking the clock several times that morning.

"A watched pot never boils," said Linda, smiling and laughing.

"I know, I know, it just seems like time is standing still," said Rumor.

Finally 1 o'clock rolled around, and as promised, the mysterious Kenny once again was standing in the doorway. Rumor smiled and quickly grabbed her purse. She gave Linda a quick grin and joined Kenny, as they walked out to his car.

"This is a beautiful car, Kenny," she said, as she climbed in and fastened her seat belt.

"Well thank you Rumor, it gets me where I need to go," he said as he started the car.

As they drove down the small cobblestone roads Rumor tried to check her hair and makeup without being too obvious.

"You look beautiful, Rumor, don't worry," he said as they pulled down a street.

Rumor's attention was quickly shifted from the mirror to the road, she began to get a little uneasy when she realized she had no idea where she was. But her fears quickly dissolved as she nestled into the comfortable leather seat. Kenny looked over and noticed her eyes were closed, this made him very happy.

Finally the car came to a stop outside of a small cottage. It was set back in the woods and very charming. A small swing slowly rocked back and forth with the afternoon breeze and the smell of honeysuckle was thick in the air. Kenny and Rumor slowly emerged from the car and walked up to the house.

"This is charming, is it yours?" she asked.

"It's my grandfather's, he and my grandmother used to come up here on the weekends to get away," said Kenny.

Rumor smiled as they walked in. She looked around with wide eyes. It was even smaller inside and the thick aroma of dust filled the room. It looked like no one had been here in years. Kenny took her by the hand and led her into the small dining room.

"It's not a 4 Star restaurant, but it's quiet here and we can talk undisturbed," he explained as he pushed her chair to the table.

"No no, this is fine Kenny, very quaint, it's nice, thank you," she answered, placing her napkin in her lap.

As the pair ate lunch they talked about jobs and friends and dreams they both had for their future. Rumor learned that Kenny was going to college to be an architect. The more they talked, the more perfect he seemed. After lunch, they decided to retire into the den, where Kenny had already started a small, yet beautiful fire in the brick encased hearth.

They sat very close to each other on the small cream colored couch.

"This afternoon has been perfect, Kenny, " she said, staring into his dark blue eyes.

"Yes it has," he said, placing his hand on her leg and slowly beginning his way up her thigh, "and it can be even more perfect, Rumor, if you know what I mean."

Rumor again began to feel uneasy as she removed Kenny's hand from her leg.

"Kenny, we don't even know each other, it's way too early for that," she said.

"You're right, Rumor, I'm sorry, can I at least have a kiss?" he asked in a very shy manner.

She thought about it for a moment. Her first instinct was to tell him no, for she did not want to appear over eager or easy to this wonderful man. But as her thoughts began to wander, she realized she had always done the right thing all her life. And this opportunity may not come around again, in this perfect setting.

"Yes, but just a kiss," she said as they moved in to each other.

His lips were soft and warm, his breath was even warmer as it coated her mouth. Her insides felt like jelly and her heart was beating like a bass drum. The kiss was soft and light, at first, but quickly turned into a tight hard pressing tug of war between the two tongues. Kenny's hand once again found its way to Rumor's leg. His hands were strong as they gripped her flesh beneath her skirt.

Kenny wasted no time pulling the loose fitting skirt up her thigh, exposing her tanned, well toned leg. His grip became tighter and his kiss became harder, pressing savagely into her mouth. She quickly reached up, placing her hand on his chest, trying desperately to push him away. But Kenny's strength was no match for her tiny frame.

He broke the kiss long enough to tell her to relax.

"I don't want to relax Kenny, just take me back to work, let's not spoil a perfect afternoon," she said nervously, pushing her skirt back down.

He could only laugh at the naive beauty as he stood before her.

"Do you honestly think I brought you all the way out here just for lunch?" he asked, as he unbuckled his belt, tossing it to the floor.

"Kenny, just take me back to work, please, I don't want to do this," said Rumor, standing up just inches from Kenny's face.

He pushed her back down, sending her into the couch. Rumor was beginning to get scared and cursing herself for being such a fool.

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, untucking it from his pants and tossing it as well.

"Take your clothes off, Rumor," he instructed.

"No Kenny, I don't want to do this," she said sternly.

Kenny again laughed at her, shaking his head as he removed his pants, standing before her in only a pair of black silk boxers.

"I said take your clothes off, Rumor."

She was paralyzed with fear, remaining in a fetal position on the musty couch. As she looked at Kenny she could not believe this was the same man who had charmed her into accepting a lunch invitation just hours before.

"NOW!!!" he ordered.

Tears began to fill her blue eyes as she slowly got up. Her legs were weak with fear, hardly unable to hold her up as she slowly began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh forget it, this will take all day," said Kenny, in a very agitated tone.

Before Rumor realized it, Kenny was behind her. He lifted her skirt, bunching it up around her small hips. She felt the warmth of his fingers as they slid into her thong, gripping it tightly and ripping it from her smooth pussy. His strong hand slid up to the small of her back as he pushed her forward. She gasped, grabbing the back of the couch.

"Lean over further slut," he whispered.

Rumor obeyed and closed her eyes tightly and bit her bottom lip as not to make a sound.

"I know you want this, Rumor, no matter how much you fight it, I've been watching you for days you little bitch, I see how you dress and how you flaunt yourself, you're nothing but a whore begging to be fucked, so think of this as a personal favor to you," he snarled as he placed the head of his cock to her pussy.

"I thought you said you knew my brother," said Rumor, her voice beginning to shake.

"You're an idiot, you're beautiful, but an idiot, I have no clue who your stupid brother is, that was a lucky guess and you fell for it," he whispered, slowly pushing the head of his cock inside her.

She gripped the back of the couch tightly, again closing her eyes. Her bottom lip quivering and her legs feeling like stumps beneath her. Her whimpers filled the small den as Kenny's dick went inside her all the way. For a moment he just held it inside her, no words, no sounds, no movements. She began to relax and her grip loosened. Just then, he slid his cock from her, to just the tip. His hands gripped her hips tightly.

Then one savage thrust and he began fucking her like a madman. Deep savage penetrating thrusts. Her small body was being rocked back and forth. Her heavy young tits swayed back and forth as her nipples became puckered and hard like tiny erasers.

"Your pussy's tight baby," he whispered, "Someone as beautiful as you should get fucked all the time, keep you loosened up."

As hard as she tried, Rumor could not deny that this thick cock that was so deep inside her felt so good. Her small whimpers turned into groans of passion. Her back arched and her hips began to move in perfect motion with Kenny's thrusts.

"Mmmm, that's it baby, rock it, milk my dick you slut," he said breathlessly.

She again wanted to say no, but her body screamed YES YES YES. The harder he fucked her, the harder she wanted it. The deeper his cock sank into her, the deeper she wanted it. She never wanted this feeling to end. Just then, Kenny again stopped. This time, pulling his dick completely from her.

"Go to the arm of the couch slut," he ordered, "and bend over it, stick that nice little ass out for me."

Rumor wasn't sure what he had planned, but she obeyed him just the same and took her place over the arm of the couch.

Kenny slowly walked up behind her, rubbing his warm strong hand over her ass cheek. She closed her eyes, enjoying his touch. Then suddenly she was rocked with pain as his hand smacked her ass hard. She howled in pain as the burn started. She felt her ass cheek becoming warm and begin to sting.

"Kenny, stop, that hurts!" she whimpered.

"Shut up slut, I know it hurts, that's why I'm doing it," he answered.

Rumor was not enjoying this at all. The couch was hard pressing into her stomach and her nipples were aching from being so hard. With each slap, it felt as tho the sting and the burn became more intense. She became alarmed when Kenny told her she now had welts on that perfect little ass. She began to cry and plead with him to let her go, but it fell on deaf ears.

Kenny reached up and grabbed a handful of Rumor's long flowing hair. She cried out as he twisted it in his fingers, wrapping it tightly around his knuckles. He again walked up behind her closely, this time pressing the head of his cock into her extremely tight puckered virgin asshole.

"Oh god Kenny no, please don't, please!!!!" she begged.

"I told you to shut up slut, didn't I?" he snarled, slowly pressing his swollen cock tip into her asshole.

Rumor became breathless and was beginning to get dizzy. She tried to yell out, to beg him one more time to stop, but her voice had left her. Nothing but air came out as Kenny's dick sunk deeper into her asshole. Slowly, yet savagely, he began to fuck the tight hole. He groaned out like an angry lion, telling her over and over how good her tight asshole felt wrapped around his shaft.

"Yeah baby, I'm gonna have to take you out to lunch more often, just to fuck this tight asshole" he moaned, "Reach back and spread those ass cheeks for me slut, let me see this nasty hole I'm fucking."

Rumor couldn't move. Her entire body was paralyzed with fear and shock.

Once again she felt the slap of Kenny's hand on her ass, and the intense burning and stinging from the assault on the open welts.

"Do it now!!!" he ordered.

And once again, Rumor obeyed. Summoning all her strength, she reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing her abused asshole to Kenny.

"Mmmm, yeah that's it baby, hold it open for me, God it looks so fucking good baby," he moaned louder.

His thrusts became harder and deeper, stretching the tight little hole, forcing it to take the thick cock that was invading it. Finally, after what seemed to be hours, Kenny whispered that he was gonna cum, he was gonna flood her asshole with his seed.

Rumor kept her eyes closed and bit her bottom lip harder, refusing to let him hear her moans. Her body had betrayed her and was enjoying this brutal attack. She felt her pussy begin to spaz as her climax swept over her ravaged body. She could no longer contain her feelings. She screamed out, loud long passionate groans as the sexual waves flooded her body.

This was too much for Kenny, her moans were music to his ears and he could no longer hold back either. With one final thrust, he unloaded his thick seed deep within her raw asshole. Ropes of sticky salty cum coated Rumor's asshole, filling it up to overflowing as it oozed out around Kenny's dick.

Several minutes later, he slowly slid his softening cock from her ass.

"You can get dressed now, slut," he whispered, walking over to his pile of clothes on the floor.

The two stood in total silence as they got dressed and fixed themselves up.

Kenny threw a $100 bill at Rumor as he picked up his car keys and began walking to the door.

"What's this for?" she asked in a confused tone.

"Cab fare and payment," he answered, "Sluts still get paid for sex these days, don't they?"

"I'm not a slut, Kenny," she said angrily, "And what do you mean cab fare? you're not taking me back to work?"

"Sluts don't ride in my car, " he said, "but I'll tell you what, if I'm ever in town again, I'll come and take you to lunch again."

He laughed as he walked out the door. Rumor began to cry as she heard him drive away. She gripped the $100 bill tightly in her small hand, feeling very foolish, realizing that her mother was right. There is a price for being beautiful.

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers