Run Realtor... Run!

Story Info
Reality for a realtor in an abandoned mine.
2.7k words
3.79
57.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing all white and looking for a client. Innocence gone hunting it seems.

As a Realtor I usually only sold residential properties. Industrial was all new to me but I was determined to fake it until I made it in that field. As good as I was at residential I didn't plan on it taking me long to take control of things in the local industrial business. But as fate would have it, instead of being in control as I thought I would be, I get lost in a mining cave while looking it over for a prospective buyer.

I knew I would find my way out in a matter of time and had wandered into what seemed to be an old rest area that had been kept up until lately, when the company decided to divest itself of the property. There was still some dim mine lighting over a few tables with what appeared to be cots and old blankets. Inwardly I gave a small sigh of relief knowing I couldn't be too lost and would soon be out of this dirty mess. Brushing the dust from my expensive white suit with my hands only seemed to make things worse, but I wasn't too worried.

Walking on I found the exit and outwardly was shrugging with my usual positive pushy attitude but inwardly, I was very relieved and my steps quickened.

I heard a slight noise behind me. As I began to turn incredibly strong arms grasped me. A rough hand covered my mouth and I was literally lifted from my feet and carried or dragged back to the rest area I had left behind.

I was twisted around, his hand moving away. I tried to scream but his mouth quickly covered mine. I kicked and tried to turn away but he held me so tightly. His strength was frightening. I had never been so dominated by physical strength. His hand held my head from turning and his other arm pulled me so tightly against him that I could barely breathe. My heart beat wildly making me feel incredibly weak. Without his strength I would have collapsed.

As he kissed me I tried to scream, to turn and kick but was held too tightly. Trying desperately to gather my thoughts I relaxed a little realizing my efforts were not only futile but actually hurting me. It slowly came to me that he wasn't hurting me. Thoughts screaming through my mind advised me to wait, wait until I had a better chance to getting free. As my efforts lessened I felt his lips moving hard on mine, felt the soft curves of my body melding against the hardness of his. He knew, knew exactly what he was doing, how to hold me, to restrain me, to press me to him so that I fit so comfortably against all the hardness of his height.

I think at that moment the fantasy I always denied myself, the one always in the shadows of my deeper thoughts...... became an inward struggle. Now that my initial terror of physical harm calmed, my thoughts were rapidly catching up with my body which had already begun to react, molding myself to him. He knew my bodily resistance had faded and his hand left my face to reach under my skirt. Even with this sudden freedom I failed to scream, to bite him or any of the things I should have done. Instead, I smiled to myself wondering what he thought when he discovered I had not slipped into my panties this morning. Just a slight omission, plans I had for later this evening. Even more so as his fingers roughly pressed between the swells of my pussy to find me ready, my body well ahead of my mind, I was wet, hot.

I faintly heard his whir of his zipper as he pulled himself out of his pants and forced me to my knees on one of the blankets he had thrown there. Holding my head still and brushing the wet slippery tip of him over my lips he then shoved his cock in my mouth, but little did he know how badly I wanted just that.

My mind swirled trying to catch up with how quickly he was moving. I know that I wanted to taste his cum, bad. My hands ached to move to his cock, to stroke him, squeeze him tightly... my lips moved rapidly, tightly, over the warm skin. My wail of frustration echoed through the room as he pulled away turning me on my knees. I felt his hands leave to rest on my cheeks and I knew what he was going to do. I was ready, waiting for him to take me.

I had no idea as he filled his hand with my hair, and his other hand pressed his now slippery cock against me. He slid the full length of his cock over my cheeks and up and down the crevice between them, teasing and tormenting me making me want him all the more. Then suddenly pausing he thrust forward driving himself deep into my tender ass. I screamed as tears ran down my cheek.

I wailed, "Please, oh God please stop, take it out, it's hurting me, please I beg you to stop. I'll do anything, anything you ask."

I sobbed with relief as he pulled from me only to gasp and cry in pain as he drove it deeply back inside me over and over.

Suddenly stopping, he pulled me around to my knees and slapped me, laughing as he asked me, "You like being ass fucked don't ya cunt?" As I stared with tear stained cheeks he slapped me again and demanded an answer. As I looked up to answer he shoved his cock down my throat making me gag and my eyes water. I could feel the drool and wetness from his cock slipping down my chin and neck as my head lifted to take him.

He slipped from my mouth..... spit in my face and slapped me again.

"You like being my dirty cunt don't you bitch?" he grinned.

Slowly breaking down defenses that weren't too stiff to begin with, he whispered into my ear, "You want me to fuck you baby? Then say it, say it or I'll stop."

He bit me softly and then ripped my shirt open. Pushing me backwards on to the blanket his heavy chest pressed against me and his weight lay over me. His face, so close, his eyes, his eyes burned into mine dominating me.

"No, no," I thought. I didn't want you to stop but I stared back at him with hate filled eyes.

I felt his cock against me, waiting as a wild beast... yet he paused... wanting me to beg.

He looked at me again and with lips close to mine he said it again, "You want me to fuck you hard, SAY IT!"

I turned my head away refusing, desperately clinging to the last vestiges of self-control, never before experiencing the feel of being so completely dominated, never before having my body betray me so utterly, as I fought with my mind to push my thoughts closer to hate and disgust.

He teasingly caressed my breasts, my nipples were hard and erect. "Why," my thoughts remotely drifted, "Why wasn't I fighting harder?" My lips tightened as a moan escaped me, betraying me, as waves of desire flowed from my breasts. He deftly rolled my nipples between his fingertips and I felt my hips slightly twist as the sensations from them slipped to the wet fullness of me that gently curved down between my thighs.

He put one hand on the ground and one hand against my neck and squeezed lightly, "You WANT me to FUCK you bitch, don't you?"

Still I looked away avoiding his eyes, his insistence.

I felt his cock pressing against me and I want to take it in so bad, to feel its length, the warm hardness inside me, yet I resist. I am a stubborn bitch but as he bit one nipple hard I screamed. He quickly began sucking on it and pushing his cock back and forth against my thigh, just enough to make an incredible confusion of my pain, my passion, my need. He grabbed my thighs, my hands still tied. Lightly biting my thighs inside and while teasing me with his tongue the pain of my nipple became a burning warmth. Breathing warmly on my hungry cunt he softly slid his tongue over my slit tormenting me. Yet, I refuse to beg. His tongue, his warm lips left a burning trail of need over the soft swells of me. My clit was stiff, erect, aching for his touch. My hips refused my futile demands to remain still. I gasped as his tongue slowly circled the little sensitive swell and then slid back down between the sloping soft mounds hiding what was becoming the entrance to my being.

With tears of need, of hate, of disgust and then of desperate need I watched as he backed up and just stroked his cock laughing, "I'm just going to spill my cum on this dirt bitch...your not good enough to get any of this, you ain't nothing but a fucking city bitch, a fucking spoiled city bitch, you don't get none of this hot country cum." He was stroking it faster and I began to panic with a hidden need. I wanted.... no, I needed that cum inside me, needed it almost frantically. It was mine; I had earned it suffering his abuse. Anger began to well up inside me.

Footsteps, the sudden fear in my eyes as I look to my captor and for a moment I seen a little compassion. But there was still a hard throbbing cock to care for and so went the madness of my actions, my thoughts, as I leaned to him wanting the hardness he was stroking so quickly, wanting what I feared was to spurt forth to the floor, for me to lose.

Three guys slipped into view moving close, thinking they were obvious friends of my tormenter, I ignored them. He stepped back to the corner telling them to have their fill. Yet ignoring his offer, my gaze drew back to my captor, watching almost hypnotized as he stroked himself slowly; not wanting to give up his juices yet, still the need inside me wanting.

The new hungry animals, as they were, not as smart and cool as my tormenter and decided quickly on their game plan, should you call it that.

Pushing me down and turning me, one thrust his cock at my face forcing the hardness over my lips and deeper into my throat. The other pushed himself into my sore and tender ass, the third slipped under me to push deep into my cunt. I twist and struggle pulling myself partially free yet they held me as the third finally forced his self into my cunt. I gasped with the pain, with the fullness. I thought I would tear apart, the pain bringing tears to my eyes.

One man slapped me and having freed myself from the hardness in my mouth I call him a fucking disgusting pig. He moved to punch me in the face and my tormentor stepped in to stop him. I then realized even at the odds no one would cross him, he was still somewhat in control. I realized I should go with it to get it over with.

The three men are sloppy and quick and it is not long before they are grunting like pigs and cum is spurting everywhere. They finished their work on me and laughed as they slink off to their wives.

What had quickly become my darling, my master, after the horridness of the three pigs? I lay there exhausted and battered and he knelt down beside me and untied the belt around my wrists.

He picked me up in incredibly strong arms that were frightening and captive only moments before, and now carried me protectively putting me in my car so no one could find me at the site. He drove me to his house and parked in the garage. Am I now your prisoner? Yet, I am not sure I care. I think even, I want this. My moment of pain, abuse, even at his hand, yet they are his arms that protect me now.

As you set me down, my hands covering my face, I hear the water run. You carry me in, the steam rising, white innocent bubbles, to clean me, to wash away the hurt, the tears.

You carry me to your bed and again your weight presses against me and you kiss me, but this time it is deeper, longer, so sweet, and so tender. The tip of your tongue is no longer, stabbing, invasive. It is soft, tentatively asking, searching as your hands begin to explore my body and my hands lightly rest on your broad shoulders.

This time you give me what I wanted for what seems so long ago, yet, only minutes and some miles. Your lips slip down my still reddened skin from my bath. My nipples stiffen, ache, the pleasure burns across my breasts as you pause to lightly bite, to tease, your lips sucking softly, then harder. My thighs willingly part, my knees instinctively rising to accept my Master.

I tremble as your warm breath caresses my cunt. Your tongue glides over the soft swells, higher, circling my clit. She stiffens as you gently pull her between your lips. My body aches for you. My hands tighten on your shoulders. My baby, my Master, I need you; I need what you did not give me in what seems a different place, a different time.

Moving over me my thighs brush your hips. I feel the heat, the hardness of your cock, so long, so hard. I feel it brushing over me, closer, my breath held in anticipation. The soft swells, slippery with my need, part easily, as you begin to enter me. As you slowly slip in deeper and I groan with pleasure.

I am bruised and raw from the three men but you feel soooooo good. My groan becomes a gasp as I feel you pushing deeper, filling me. Pausing as my cunt grasps you tightly. You slip out slowly to the tip only to move deeper inside me, our hips touching. You pick up the pace and then slow again, faster then slow again, over and over. I am ready to fall into a state of ecstasy.

This time you do not slap me, you kiss me softer on the neck, I kiss you on the neck and we are in a trance of ecstasy. One soft touch to my bruised cheek and one deep kiss from your gorgeous lips and I slip away into ecstasy.

I feel it building, from deep inside me. Looking at you with anxious eyes, I need you to hurry, quicker.... I bite my lip holding back, yet it comes.

Looking at you with pleading lust filled eyes, I whisper hoarsely, "Please, please cum in me. I need it; I need you to cum inside me. Please hurry my Master, oh God hurry, I can't wait."

You finally lose your restraint and I feel the hot juices spurt deep into my cunt. I felt your muscles tense, the low groan slipping from you as the warmth I needed so much spurted deep inside me in spasms that shook your body. The knowing, the feel, that you were filling me with your warmth.... And I cried out, wailing in a pleasurable agony... "Cumming, oh God baby, I'm cumminnnnnnngggggg and the intense feeling swept over me. I couldn't move, only lay there as he drove into me hard.... and I begged you. I screamed with passion,"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me, oh God fuck me. I am your cunt; I am anything you want, I am yours..... harder... oh God yes.... there, again...." as the orgasms swept over my trembling body again.

As I sit in my kitchen with hands wrapped around my warm cup, I still wonder at what I did, my feelings, how I even made it back home. Will I see him again, do I want to see him again. Still shaken over the complete loss of control, how vulnerable I was, to him, to anyone? And then, there, I knew I would do anything, anything he wished. The fear that brought wetness to my eyes, was that he wouldn't ask, wouldn't demand.

Slipping off to bed, and what shall tomorrow bring me........................