Runaway Bay

Story Info
Through the eyes of a 'loving husband'.
51.7k words
3.77
158.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long story, a husband’s eye view of Runaway Bay, submitted by Crystal607. It can be read as a stand alone story.

*

My name is Barry. I’m a professional photographer in my early forties, with a stunning young wife and model, named Crystal. We live in England, and because of work commitments, we take our vacations during our winter.

She posted her version of events of a recent winter vacation that we spent at Runaway Bay in Jamaica. Although I did notice that she omitted any reference to an after filming party that we both later enjoyed.

I’ll get to the party soon enough, but first I’d like to share with you my own recollection of the events of that vacation.

First of all, I would like to point out that we are not swingers, and generally lead a quiet life. I would suggest that there is no substitute for the experience that we older men have, but there is also no denying the pure physical attraction of a young, athletic body. It is human nature to admire others who are physically attractive. And when on vacation it is usual to see others wearing much less than in everyday situations, and in the case of my wonderful Crystal, she exposes as much skin to the sun as she considers decent.

Crystal is now in her late twenties, she is about 5 feet 7 inches tall, slim build with long blonde hair. My favorite feature of hers, besides her big brown eyes, are her breasts; she still has the breasts of a teenager with their high raspberry like nipples. It was her nipples that attracted me to her when we first met. She was wearing a white vest top and it was clear she had nothing on underneath. It was some time before I was able to feast my eyes on her other treasure, her wonderful pussy. Her pussy lips are soft like two little cushions, separated by the sweetest looking pale pink flesh I have ever seen. She always keeps her pubes trimmed and her lips smooth.

Before each vacation, I am tasked to trim anything missed by her beautician. A task that I always enjoy. I don’t like her to trim it all away as I love to see the dark shadow thru her wet swimwear.

Crystal likes to tease, and I enjoy watching her.

It began on the flight. We were in a bank of three seats with mine next to the window, Crystal in the middle, and a young red-haired guy in the aisle seat. He would have been about twenty I guess. He had patchy stubble on his chin and freckles crowding his face. His eyes were baby blue and sharp. He was thumbing a craft and hobby magazine and sneaking glances down at Crystal’s chest. She had on a denim jacket over a cropped white vest, which offered a sample of the position and texture of her nipples. They were responding nicely to the cool environment in the plane. She also wore her favorite denim jeans. They may be old but she looks great in them. She had cut the top away to make them hipsters. Her stomach was particularly flat because she spends extra time at the gym on her abs before every vacation.

The jeans gaped slightly offering a view down the gap between her stomach and the material. I’m sure that the young guy must have had a similar view of the tops of her panties that I had. I could see the white lace and knew that they were a pair of her more see thru panties... Crystal paid him no attention at all, and the poor kid sat the entire flight watching her breathe and watching her legs casually open and close. This caused varying amount of exposure down the front of her jeans. The best view down the front of her jeans was when she reclined the seat and lay back. The boy was looking, while constantly pulling at the legs of his cotton trousers to make room for what appeared to be a stiff young dick poking into his pocket.

After arriving at Montego Bay Crystal shed the jacket. Her nipples were firm and attracting plenty of attention, as we made our way to the bus and on to the resort. I’d kept a camera handy and made sure I was busy enough recording the sights to give plenty of opportunity to any man who wanted to look her over. Her jeans were cut low enough in front to offer a little peep at her panties as she walked. The material has worn to a lighter shade in the region of her pussy and it looked good enough to eat. I noticed Crystal was enjoying herself, she was well aware of the attention that she was getting. When she enjoys herself, so do I. It was sure to be an interesting week.

We arrived at the resort quite late and had a light meal before showering for bed. Crystal had slipped on a pretty little white teddy and matching see-through panties. She had fallen asleep on the sofa by the time I returned from my shower. I was toweling my hair and casually appreciating the view of her pussy when there was a knock at the door.

It was a room service guy, a young local boy with big eyes and a flashing white smile. I ushered him and asked him to be quiet. His grin broadened as he saw my wife laying there and he quickly checked my reaction. I shrugged and gave him a little ‘it’s ok’ nod and grin. “Wake her and we’ll both be in trouble,” I whispered. Then I sat and watched him go steadily about his task of clearing the remains of our meal.

He seemed fairly comfortable with the situation. I guessed he’d seen plenty before and this was nothing special, but he certainly took his time and had a good look.

Crystal was easily viewed through the teddy. Her nipples were not firm but as they are dark they are easily seen beneath anything white. Her breasts looked firm and beautifully shaped with her nipples perched and her smooth, supple breast rounded beneath. The teddy opened over her flat little belly and fell away from her hips. Her dark pubes were clearly visible through her panties and her pussy lips looked pale under the thin material. . He finally finished arranging the dishes on his arm and had one last look over my sleeping wife then left us. I woke her and guided her to bed, and moments later I was sleeping myself.

Next morning we found the resort pool quite suitable for some serious exercise and after doing her twenty lengths Crystal left me to continue swimming. I could see her from the pool and saw that she had settled down on a sun lounger.

She was soon approached by two of the resort staff. They were tall, well built Jamaican men, smiling down at her and having a chat. I approached slowly, and enjoyed the fact that they were flirting with her.

They were both obviously enjoying the view. Although Crystals swimsuit was a one-piece, and so normally quite conservative. I’d inspected it when new and decided the lining needed to be removed. In fact, I made that a general rule with all her swimwear . I knew what they would be able to see, and I saw the two big Jamaicans stealing glances at her dark nipples and pussy. As I reached them, I saw that the fabric was still wet and it was almost completely see-through. Her little bush was so well defined that they could see the individual hairs and her pussy lips were as if coated in a thin, white gloss. She looked so sexy that I considered returning to the pool to cool the start of my erection down.

The boys worked as a team. When one was talking to her, the other took the opportunity to look at the parts normally reserved for a girl’s husband. I could tell by the way she was moving that she knew what they could see. She was enjoying herself, and so was I. They were trying to talk Crystal into a Toga party that was planned for that evening. I quickly interrupted and accepted their invitation. They then moved on and Crystal was glaring at me.

"Would you consult me before you arrange things? I had other things in mind for tonight," she scolded.

"Whatever you had in mind we can do after the party. It was obvious that they liked you by the way they were acting. You know how competitive you are and how you like to win. If they have anything to do with choosing the winner all you have to do is show them a bit of leg."

I knew that they had already seen more than that.

The toga party idea was left at that, and we spent our first day exploring the resort facilities. We had lunch in one of the hotel bars, although I am no good at pool I insisted that Crystal play me. There had been a group of guys near the table and it seemed a good opportunity to show her off.

She knew what I was doing and often chose the wrong shot so that she could be in a position to tease the boys. She had a sarong wrapped around her waist; it looked like a micro length skirt. Her nipples were again visible thru her swimsuit and I am sure that they enjoyed the view as she leaned over the pool table.

It was a low-key day though, and after dinner Crystal was warm, cuddly and wanting to go up to our room, but I managed to talk her into the toga party idea. We were given a few strips of white fabric to fashion our togas. Mine was sizable enough thankfully, but the little strips of cotton Crystal had to work with left her nipples clearly defined and her tiny white lace thong coming into view when she moved.

We made our way down to the disco where the party was being held, and Crystal immediately had the attention of the men. The lighting was ultra-violet and the white fabric was outstanding. All the women were being perused by the unattached men; one older man in particular was staring blatantly at my wife.

I’d returned with drinks and noticed him eying her, while he stood with two other guys chatting. I waited a few minutes, and saw that he’d been loyally focused on her, so I decided to make his day and got her to sit down so that he could get an even better view.

There was bench seating and an empty table that would offer him a perfect angle between her legs. I guided Crystal to it and slipped in first, and then I watched the guy’s face while she slipped along the bench to be beside me. He nudged one of his friends and that guy turned for a look as well. I met their eyes and nodded my acknowledgement. They both offered a smile and their gaze returned to Crystal’s legs. She’d crossed them and her white lace was displayed to them...

She was looking over at someone, and I recognized the two men from the pool that morning. They approached and one of them, who gave the name Roy, asked me if he could dance with my beautiful wife.

“Of course!” I agreed without hesitation. Dance and enjoy, I thought to myself.

He led her off into the crowded dance floor and I lost sight of them. I sat for a while watching the other women I could see wriggling around in their togas and then I decided to see how my wife was doing.

I slipped from my seat and made my way around the edge of the floor until I saw her pressed up against Roy with her toga top around her waist. She was trying to pull her top up, but she had to lean back a bit to do that and Roy took the opportunity to have a good look at her tits. Whilst she was distracted he took his chance to have a little feel up under the back of her skirt.

Crystal was wriggling in protest but his arms were long and his hands were big. He definitely had his fingers in between the cheeks of her ass and I wondered if his fingertips had beaten the tiny string between her legs protecting her pussy.

The song was ending and I made my way back to our seat. Crystal returned alone and I asked how the dance was, giving her the opportunity to tell me what had happened. She told me that her top was insecure and kept slipping down.

I teased her and suggested she go topless but she didn’t think it funny. She sent me to the bar for fresh drinks.

Carlton was chatting with her when I returned. I stopped for a moment to watch them. There was a high table, I placed the drinks and had a sip of mine. He was leaning in close and his hand was on her thigh. Her legs were open a little and I noticed her right leg move aside a little. The two guys from earlier were back in position too, and they were watching intently. I thought I was about to witness my wife being fingered in public and my cock was responding accordingly, but her eyes flashed upon me and she pushed at Carlton’s hand away.

As I got by her side, she told me that she wanted to go back to our room. I knew by the look in her eyes that she felt horny, and I was tempted to take her back and make love to her right then, but Carlton was going on about the contest and I decided another half hour would only increase the intensity of that first orgasm I had in mind for her.

The two older guys had remained loyal. They were set up at the table in front of us, both turned side on and both quite blatantly staring towards Crystal’s restless legs... They weren’t crossed anymore, and I knew that the guys were enjoying the view between them. . As Roy and Carlton were the two Toga competition judges, it ended up to be no contest for first prize.

Although I had delayed the moment, I was amply rewarded when I got Crystal back to our room and on the bed. I soon had her spread eagled and pulled the white lace away from her crotch. Her juices glistened in the dim light and her pussy just looked so nice. I wondered just how many guys had seen it thru the translucent material that night.

I tongued her inner folds and sucked on her clit, she began mashing herself against my face. I took her to the brink of orgasm, and then slipped my cock into the fleshy tunnel that my tongue had just explored.

The heat around my cock was sensational. As I took her to her climax her strong muscles gripped me like a firm hand and I just allowed her to milk me as she convulsed in ecstasy.

We lay there for a few moments before Crystal took a shower. I pondered events of the evening and knew that this was going to be one of the best vacations that we had ever had.

She returned from the shower wearing just a fluffy towel. She looked just as sexy as she had in her toga outfit. When I returned from my shower she was again sleeping on the bed. Her body had clearly not adjusted to the different time zone.

I had enjoyed showing her to the room boy on the previous occasion, and so I called room service and asked for mineral water. I was hoping it would be the same guy on duty as the first evening, and it was.

I invited him in and introduced myself. He was actually twenty-two but he looked younger. Leon was his name.

“I thought about it for a moment then asked, “Can you be absolutely silent again?”

His eyes lit up and he nodded slowly.

I had arranged the sheet up to Crystal’s waist; she was lying on her back with her arms above her head. Her little tits were flat upon her chest and looked delectable. She was breathing steadily and the sheet was just teetering at the top of her pubes, looking as if it was about to slip. Her pretty face was turned away from us. I quietly asked Leon to place the water on the bedside cabinet next to the light.

I was happy to watch Leon admire my wife when my mobile phone, that was in the other room, began to ring. I didn’t want her to be woken so I quickly went to answer it. It was someone in the UK, it was early morning there. Once I had answered it I had to deal with the guy. I had to talk as quiet as I could so as not to wake Crystal.

I couldn’t see Leon or the bed, but I could see his shadow moving near her.

I was still on the phone as Leon came into view; he waved as he slipped thru the doorway.

I found Crystal in the same position as previous, but the sheet had moved, giving an unobstructed view of her pussy. Because her legs were together his view lower was restricted. I wondered if he had moved the sheet or if he had brushed past it causing it to slip.

I was just looking at what he had seen when I spotted a small glistening on the bed sheet. On closer examination it looked like semen. Was it mine or was it his. Fortunately there was a spare sheet, presumably for when the weather was cooler.

The next morning we tried the beach. At my request Crystal had worn her tiny white bikini and after a swim she removed the top. It was normal for her to go topless on all our European vacations. .The bottoms are my favorite because they have a center seem that cuts in between her puffy pussy lips quite nicely. I like them because when wet they become completely transparent until they dry.

Every time that she returned from the sea, her trimmed little bush and soft pale lips were available for the viewing pleasure of any man who saw her. I always enjoy the effect of the cold water on her nipples; they pucker and point proudly upwards.

We’d returned to the resort loungers and set up there. It was quiet but a few men had gathered close and Crystal, while drying herself, was sitting on the end of the lounger. As she dried her legs they were spread wide. I wasn’t sure if she knew what a great view, the guys passing, were being granted.

A local photographer was snapping shots and chatting his way along the row of loungers, and when he approached us, I knelt down beside my wife for the happy snap. It was all too quick and Crystal, she still had her legs apart. I wasn’t sure if her crotch would have been in shot but if it was, I was sure that there would be a happy developer later that day.

After he had gone I discretely checked. Not only were her pubes clearly visible, the texture of her lips and the pink flesh of her pussy was also quite easily distinguished through the wet fabric. If not for the slightly heavier seem cutting deep inside, she may as well have been completely naked.

She lay back sunbathing for a while, and I sat with my book, watching the men slowly and discretely turn their heads or lower their eyes as they walked by. There was of course a few other women sunbathing along the row of loungers but Crystal was receiving more than her fair share of attention.

I’d left her sunning herself, and was strolling around the resort later that day when I bumped into the resort photographer. I asked him about the one he’d taken of Crystal and me. He smiled a little sheepishly and took it out from under a glamour magazine. “Are you going to pin it up?” I asked, encouraging him to do so.

He shrugged and confessed,

“I was going to keep it for my own private board, as a matter of fact.”

I had a close look. Crystal’s nipples were perfectly on show and her pink little pussy was very nicely displayed.

“You can print off another one can’t you?” I grinned.

I took it from him and he gave me a few pins so I could attach it to the board. I placed it in pride of place, so that everyone would notice it. I felt so proud that I was married to such a sexy girl.

I remembered about the magazine, I looked closer at the cover and noticed that there was a competition with a piece of photographic kit as a prize. It was from a digital file, and I knew that it would be easy for him to take me off the picture.

“Where you thinking of sending the photo into that competition?” I asked.

“Err, no, I wouldn’t have done that without asking you first.” He lied.

“Good, my Crystal is a shy girl, and would be horrified if her half naked photo was in a stroke magazine.” I lied back.

That evening, on our way to dinner I noticed a group of young guys gathered around the notice board, so I led Crystal in that direction.

Being female, she wanted to see what the commotion was about. We heard them bragging about what they intended to do with the girl in the photo, and I stood back quietly and let my lovely wife discover for herself who indeed the lucky girl was.

The guys failed to recognize Crystal from the photo, and of course I didn’t confess to having anything to do with it being up on a notice board for all to see.

But then again, Crystal didn’t remove the photo either. She merely rejoined me on our walk to the restaurant looking quite proud of herself. In fact we both walked along feeling proud of ourselves.

During dinner we were approached, yet again, with an invitation to join in a sixties and seventies singing contest, I thought of a sixties style dress that she had packed and as she has quite a nice singing voice, I thought why not? I asked the guy to add her name to his list.