Runaway Bay Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing but one of your sexy smiles."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Just do what comes naturally."

"Climbing up a ladder with no clothes on isn't very natural for me."

"Yes, but it makes a good shot from the bottom of the ladder."

"Oh yes, I see what you mean."

We had a short break while they set up the cameras up on the roof and at the bottom of the ladder.

I had a little chat with Barry, "Are you still Ok with this?"

"Oh God yes, Phil has said that I can take stills of you with the guys on the roof."

"I don't want you to forget where you are and fall off."

"That's not the only accident that I may have, It's a good thing that I have dark colored shorts on,"

"You naughty man, you shouldn't be making me do all these things."

"You are making me very proud. I can see that you are enjoying yourself and so am I. I think that this is the best vacation that we have ever had."

"I love you Barry."

"I love you too."

"Lets get ready to roll." Called Phil.

Carla did a few final touches to my make up, then, "Roll cameras."

I was on my way along the pool side, it felt so natural being naked.

I had to do it just one more time with a bit more bounce before we were ready for the next scene.

After I had called up to the roof, I heard Paul's deep voice asking for the cool drinks. I couldn't see him at that time, but it still made me tingle between the legs thinking of what I had to do. I was just grateful that Carlton had made it a little easier for me.

I took a pair of the old fashioned style Coca Cola bottles from the refrigerator then wiggled to the base of the ladders. I saw that Joe was ready to have a low angled view as I slowly climbed the ladder.

As soon as I reached the roof I saw Paul. he was dressed only in a pair of cotton shorts. Where was my Mickie? I thought, I couldn't see him.

Paul approached me and in acting mode told me that Mickie was on another job that day. I felt like stopping, but I knew that I couldn't. It was then that I saw the new guy. He was incredibly tall, skinny and ugly. His head was shaved completely bald. In fact I couldn't see a hair on his body. I wondered why he had been chosen for the film. It was then that I saw it. The head of his cock was sticking out of the leg of the shorts. It couldn't be, no one has a cock that long.

I saw that Barry was next to Alex the Camera man. He gave me a little smile as I handed the boys their Cokes. Almost immediately they each put an arm around my shoulders, sandwiching me between them. Paul then began rubbing the cool bottle against my right nipple and Baldy did likewise with my left. Of course this had a reaction which seemed to delight them both. They continued with the nipple play and added their groins to the massage. I could feel that both were hard thru the thin material of their shorts against the sides of my waist.

I pretended to try and break free, telling them that I couldn't do anything with them because I was a married woman. This just brought a big smile to both their faces. Baldy looked a little nicer when he smiled. His smile went bigger still as he dropped his shorts. I was certainly wrong about it not being possible to have such a long cock. It was a strange looking thing really. It was so much darker than the rest of his body, the long upward curving shaft was quite slim, about normal size but the head of his cock was disproportionately bulbous and oh so shiny. He had surprisingly small balls and no pubic hair at all, in all I had never seen anything quite like it, even in films. I couldn't wait to tell the girls back home about it.

I hadn't seen Paul take his shorts off but soon felt it again against my leg. I hadn't seen him hard before and so wasn't quite as surprised by the size of it when I changed my view. It looked about the thickness of Barry's wrist. It was long, longer than Mickie's but thankfully not as long as Baldy's.

They held me again by the shoulder, and in turn began slapping me with their cocks across my stomach by swivelling their hips. I continued to play the reluctant housewife, but as I tried to push them away from me somehow I ended up holding a cock in each hand. As I tried to push them back it must have appeared that I was wanking them.

Then they put pressure on my shoulders for me to kneel. They were just too strong for me, I knelt down with my knees wide to give a good shot to camera. I was just about to speak when Baldy shoved the head of his cock into my mouth. I tried to push it out with my tongue, but that probably gave him the wrong idea. As I tried to pull it out again it must have looked like I was wanking him. My hand moved faster and faster and I even began to rotate my wrist and grip it harder in a vain attempt to take it out. I didn't think to move my head backwards.

I could sense that he was approaching his orgasm. I knew what Phil wanted this time, and so opened my mouth wide and pushed out my tongue, so that Alex and Barry could record the blast.

But before Baldy came, Paul pushed him out of the way and stood in front of me thrusting his hips forward. I took hold of his cock with both hands so that it would appear that I was trying harder not to let it slip in my mouth. I was pleasantly surprised at how warm and soft the skin felt. It was just his strong veins that stopped it from being perfectly round.

I tried the same method of preventing the thing going in my mouth. I was pushing and pulling and squeezing oh so tightly, trying to stop him. I know that I was smiling and people may have thought that I was enjoying wanking him. I know that Barry recognised my reluctance. I must have slipped forward a little because in my mouth it went. It tasted a little different to Baldy but still quite pleasant. It was perhaps fortunate that I like giving head, so I relented a little. The naughty housewife became more accepting.

As my tongue swirled around Paul's cock head, Baldy was feeling between my legs. I was going to tell him to be gentler but my mouth was full at the time. He must have read my mind, because he began to toy gently with my puffy and very much aroused pussy lips.

I thought that I might be a little naughty. I knew that Phil wanted Paul to have his thick shaft inside my pussy but I thought that I would get him to come with my mouth. I did every little trick that I knew to get him on the edge. I knew that there would be a point where he wouldn't be able to stop himself. And I was sure that point wasn't far off.

I was, of course, right, I pulled it before the first blast. I was still wanking his cock and I am sure that I felt something like a Mexican wave as his stuff flowed towards me.

I was so pleased that I caught the blast in my mouth. I had the rifle right on target. I wasn't ready though for the rest of the waves. And no matter how hard I tried I couldn't swallow the stuff fast enough. It's hard, if not impossible to swallow with your mouth as wide as I had it.

I had to give up and allow some of the stuff to overflow past my lips.I felt it run down my chin and drop on to my left breast then my knee.

Before I knew it, Baldy was behind me pushing my shoulders forward. I realised soon enough what he wanted and so reached down between my legs to find his black banana. I leaned forward a little more and got it in position.

I watched the head that was like a shiny piece of smooth coal slip between my pink lips and a couple of inches inside me before he withdrew slightly. Then back in it went, a little deeper this time. I was pleased that I was well lubricated by that time and could see my juices reflecting off his shaft. Whatever anybody says about black men, their cocks do look good when they are shiny with pussy juice.

I hoped that he didn't intend to put all of it inside. It was just beginning to feel a little too deep when he seemed to know, and stopped going deeper. I don't know exactly how deep he was. I had closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation fully.

Paul's hand joined Baldy's cock at my pussy and the finger tip almost immediately made contact with my clit. I hoped that Barry could see how much I was enjoying this experience and I knew that he would find pleasure in my pleasure.

I soon had a fabulous orgasm. My whole body shook, and as I came round I wondered if Baldy had cum in my pussy I was so wet down there.

He was still pumping away so I assumed that his stuff was still in his balls, the slick juice must have been mine.

Suddenly he stopped and withdrew. What had gone wrong?. I soon realised that it was just a change in positions. Baldy lay back on a flat part of the roof and waited for me. I of course obliged by straddling his hips. I was able to control the depth now.

Deeper and deeper, with each bounce. I almost had it all in but it was just too long. I fucked him for about two or three minutes before remembering the reverse cowgirl position. I stood up and adopted the entry pose for the new position. I sank down quite fast and impaled myself on him as much as I could before leaning back. I was beginning to enjoy this. I could feel the thing bending the more I pushed my hips forward and leaned back. Alex and Barry got in a good position to see every little movement. So I began to gyrate my hips as I moved backwards and forwards, up and down. Baldy was groaning his approval under me.

Then I remembered another thing that I had seen in a film. If I accidentally came up too high, Baldy's cock would slip out and I would be left there wide legged and gaping pussy.

I saw that Barry was ready with his camera. Joe, the close up man had arrived and was ready, so that what I did. I held the pose for about fifteen seconds before grabbing the meat and pushing it back home.

I could tell that Baldy was on his way again so I concentrated on really caressing his cock with my pussy muscles. He soon began to squeal. I quickly lifted myself up and watched as spurt after spurt shot into the air from his pole, just like a Roman Candle fire work. The stuff of course landed everywhere. On my feet, legs, stomach and pubes. I grabbed the shaft as the spurts subsided and milked the last drops for the close up camera.

I was just about to push the thing back in, when I saw that Paul was at full mast again. It was inevitable now that he was going to get it inside of me. I had put it off as long as I could.

I lay back against Baldy. I didn't want to have been nailed to the roof, and Baldy's body was quite comfortable. He wanted to play his part though and his hands came to my knees to spread them for the camera and Paul.

I was ready now. I watched as Paul kneeled between my thighs and spread my lips with his fingers to rest his helmet between them. Then he moved his hips forward an inch or so. Then another inch and I saw my pussy lips engulf the head. Another couple of inches and he was inside. I had managed it. He went deeper and deeper, he was really stretching me. The balance of pleasure against pain was definitely moving towards pleasure.

As his cock became slicker, he built up the length of strokes until our pubes met. I had taken it all, I knew that Barry would be so proud of me.

Paul built up the speed as Baldy's finger took its place at the top of my groove.

It hit me very quickly. Not only did I orgasm, it just kept on gong and going I was screaming like a mad woman. I wanted more, more and more, but eventually it did subside.

I looked in Paul's face and knew that he wanted to cum again. I also knew that he wanted to do it inside. It wouldn't be my fault this time though, and so I decided to enjoy the moment.

It was so exciting, feeling him getting nearer and nearer. Then it happened. It was like he had frozen. His back was arched and he roared. Then I felt it deep, very deep inside. It felt even better than Mickie's. How could Paul produce so much stuff so soon after cumming. I just didn't care at that moment.

Paul pulled it out of me. I just lay back exhausted. Paul managed a couple more spurts which were both direct hits on my clit. Joe's camera lens zoomed in so that the evidence of Paul cumming inside could be seen slowly escaping from my gaping hole.

"Cut!"

Barry came over and hugged me before helping me to the shower to clean myself for the finale.

To be continued...

12