Runaway Bride

Story Info
A stray bride finds a helping hand.
3.8k words
4.36
31.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was driving home when I spotted her. I'd left behind the last major town and the city was still a fifteen minute drive and there she was, walking briskly along the side of the road. In a wedding gown.

I passed her and pulled over. Got out of the car and was casually leaning against it when she approached. She didn't say a word, just matched straight past.

"It's going to start raining hard in about two minutes," I observed to the air.

She hesitated at that. She gave me a cold look.

"In two minutes," she asked, disbelief plain in her voice.

I just indicated the weather off to our west. It was dark and pouring with rain over there and moving fast in our direction. The silly girl hadn't even noticed.

"Hop in and I'll run you home," I told her. "If you're worried, you can sit in the back seat. Then if I stop you'll be able to hop out without me grabbing you."

She was reluctant but the approaching weather really made it a no brainer. She hopped in the back and sat there, sulking.

"Where would you like me to take you?" I asked.

She just looked at me, apparently not knowing what to say.

"You would seem to have a choice. I don't know how you got here but I can take you back to your car if you left it broken down, to the church if you just happened to lose your nerve and bolt, home if you care to give me your address, a motel if you have money, or home if you've nowhere else to go, while you sort things out.

And if you're thinking this is the sort of cliché where the motorist picks up the abandoned bride, seduces her and eventually marries her, forget it. My wife is waiting at home and she'd have a few firm words to say if I brought you home and seduced you at her place.

So which one is your choice?"

She was chewing on her lip while she considered.

"Well, I'm not going home right now," she said. "And there's no way I'm going back to the church. I never wanted to get married in the first place. Can you take me to your place until I can contact my father?"

I shrugged. If that's what she wanted. I called my wife and let her know we'd have an unexpected visitor, started the car and headed on home.

Some people grow on you as you get to know them. Some don't. This young woman was one of the don'ts. I was polite and tried to make small talk but she was rude and rather curt with her answers. I gathered that her name was Kathy, she was twenty and she wasn't getting married. Also unsaid was the implication that I was a nosey parker and if she hadn't needed the lift she'd have told me something rude to do with myself. A real charmer.

"I'm cold. Turn up the heat," she ordered, after we'd been driving for about ten minutes. And I mean ordered, not requested.

I was a bit surprised as the car's weather control was set to twenty two, Celsius, which is a comfortable zone. I flicked a glance in the rear vision mirror and found the reason she was cold was that she was sitting in her undies, what there was of them.

I turned up the heat a little and turned to look over my shoulder at her. Very nice curves were on display. So was a nasty temper.

"Don't go looking me over," she snapped. "Just keep your eyes on the road."

I looked forward.

"Why," I asked, "have you taken off your dress?"

"If I'm not getting married you can't reasonably expect me to keep on wearing the dress," she said.

Yes, I could. Especially seeing she didn't have anything else to change into. I kept my mouth shut and drove.

Reaching home I drove straight into the garage. Far smarter than having a near naked young lady skipping around the front yard. I carefully didn't look at all her lush charms as I led the way inside.

"She decided that she didn't want to wear her wedding dress any longer, so she took it off," I explained to Marie. "Perhaps you can get a couple of Suzie's things for her to wear. She looks as though she's about Suzie's size."

For some reason Marie gave me an odd look at that last bit. Suzie's our daughter and about Kathy's age. I didn't think she'd begrudge some clothes to a stranded traveller.

Marie started the mother hen bit all over Kathy, sweeping the poor little chick away to get her properly dressed. She came back in five minutes as a disgruntled old chook.

"That's a right little madam you've managed to pick up," she said.

It appeared that Kathy had been at her sparkling best and got right up Marie's nose. She was consistent, I'll give her that.

"Well, it appears that her wedding has just gone bust," I pointed out. "We should cut her a little bit of slack."

Marie just grumbled and went to put the coffee on. A short while later Kathy came wandering in and I understood the odd look I'd received when I'd pointed out that Kathy was about the same size as Suzie.

Kathy was now wearing a pair of yoga pants and a knitted top, both the property of Suzie. And I'd been partly right. Kathy was just as tall as Suzie. That was about it. If I'd caught Suzie strolling around looking like that I'd have grounded her for a month and ordered a new wardrobe.

To put it politely, Kathy was a bit firmer of flesh in the bust and hips area. I had pointedly not been ogling her tits when she had them on display in her lacy little bra. It had been an effort, but I hadn't looked them over and judged them. She filled that knotted top like nobody's business. On Suzie it looked attractive and, even though I am her father, sexy. On Kathy, it was an invitation to rape.

The yoga pants were worse. Up until that moment, camel-toe had been a term applied to the occasional girl you saw down the street. Definitely not one that would apply to your daughter. Now, seeing Kathy in those yoga pants, I made a mental note to burn every pair that Suzie possessed. The stretch material and the extra padding in the hip area meant that Kathy was the walking definition of camel-toe as envisaged by the horniest teenager who ever lusted after a girl.

I didn't say a thing. I just nodded as Kathy preened, apparently happy to have something halfway decent to put on. I just drank my coffee, scalded my tongue and kept my mouth shut. I didn't even say anything when Kathy sat at the table and demanded a cup of coffee.

For the rest of the day Kathy seemed to be everywhere, and she was rude, demanding and ungrateful. I was sick of it pretty fast. Marie is a lot more tolerant about some things than me, but she was also getting pretty fed up with Kathy's behaviour.

We were relieved when Kathy finally managed to contact her father, but disappointed to find he couldn't pick her up until the next morning. Not that I blamed him. In his shoes I'd have put it off for a month. However, a night would soon pass and then it would sayonara, Kathy.

The last straw came just after dinner when Kathy said something rude to Marie.

"Marie, didn't Suzie say something like that when she was about thirteen?" I asked.

"You know, I believe she did," Marie confirmed.

"And what did we do at the time?"

"Why, Charlie, you should remember. You put her over your knee and paddled her backside until she apologised. And then you paddled her some more to make sure the lesson went home."

We both turned and looked at Kathy, but there sure didn't seem to be any apology heading Marie's way, and Kathy just didn't seem to realise that there was a spanking heading her way. I looked at Marie and shrugged, then went over to the couch and sat down next to Kathy.

"Do let me know when you're ready to apologise," I told her, and when she gave me a startled look I grabbed her and jerked her over my knee.

I'll say one thing in favour of yoga pants. They stretch tightly across the buttocks and give you a nice target for a well-earned spanking. My hand came down hard in a spank that undoubtedly left a handprint on Kathy's bottom, even through the cloth.

Kathy was not pleased. She squealed and kicked, but that didn't really help her. I delivered half a dozen good hard spanks before I paused.

"Just let me know when you're ready to apologise to Marie for being so rude," I said, reminding her of her obligations.

I'd barely got started on the next half dozen when Kathy was squealing an apology.

"OK. OK. I'm sorry," she squealed. "I shouldn't have said it. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

I looked at Marie.

"Good enough?" I asked.

"Good enough," she replied. "I doubt you'll get better from her."

"So let me up, you fucking bastard," Kathy howled at me.

I was furious but Marie was really wild.

"Just a moment," she said, coming towards us.

To my surprise she took hold of the yoga pants that Kathy was wearing and pulled them firmly away from her bottom, bringing her panties with them.

"She's obviously not learning," said Marie calmly. "Perhaps a bare bottomed spanking will be better."

Kathy froze, not believing what was happening, and I was still for a moment as well. I will say that Kathy had a well-rounded bottom, and the other curves she was now showing were sensational.

Then the phone rang. It was in my shirt pocket and Marie just reached out and extracted it. She looked and the number and smiled, and I did not trust that smile one little bit.

"Oh, hullo," she said. "Kathy can't come to the phone right now."

"It's your father," she added in an aside to Kathy.

"Oh, not really busy as such," Marie continued. "It's just that she has been appallingly rude and my husband is educating her in good manners by giving her a good spanking. Oh, I quite agree," she added. "Well overdue, but Charlie will attend to it. Yes, I'll let her know you called."

Marie turned back to us, smiling.

"Your father just rang to say goodnight and that he'll see you in the morning," she said.

"You told him I was being spanked?" Kathy shrieked.

"Well, yes. That is what's happening. He said he quite understood and that it was way past time someone gave you one."

Marie then looked at me.

"Give her a special spanking," she snapped. "She's earned it."

I raised my eyebrows at that one and then indicated the bare bottom in front of me.

"That's why this, I assume?"

Marie nodded.

"Well, Kathy, it appears that you've pushed your luck just a little too far," I told her. "Don't worry about any apologies from this point on. You'll know when the spanking is complete."

With that I set to with a will. I spanked her right cheek. I spanked her left cheek. I spanked across both cheeks at once. I spanked her vulva. That's right. My hand came down firmly, cupping her vulva with a stinging slap.

Kathy was squealing in pain and outrage. The outrage was especially apparent whenever I gave a stinging slap to her vulva. Her bottom was now a nice red, and her vulva was flushing as well. Actually, her vulva was doing more than that. With the attention it was getting it was swelling slightly. Kathy's labia were getting engorged with blood and flowering, parting slightly to provide an opening for what her body assumed would be the next stage.

I continued spanking, with more and more spanks landing along Kathy's mound, agitating it and sending little ripples deep inside her. She was wailing and wriggling constantly now, and her cries now had a hint of excitement in them. She was wet and ready. Very wet actually and her juices were starting to trickle out of her.

And still I spanked, the blows coming sharper and faster now, and Kathy was squealing and writhing under the attention, not knowing what to do.

I continued until she suddenly screamed and convulsed, shuddering as an orgasm ripped into her.

With that, the spanking was complete. Marie suggested that Kathy might like to have an early night and Kathy quickly agreed and vanished into the bedroom she'd been given.

'Little bitch," she said. "She can count herself lucky I didn't tell you to rape her, rude little shit that she is."

"It's not considered polite to rape guests," I pointed out, "though I was seriously tempted when she did that strip act in the car."

"She probably wanted you to," said Marie, and privately I agreed. "Why didn't you."

I grinned.

"Because I would have had to come home to you afterwards and you'd have sensed that I'd done something wrong and had it out of me in two minutes flat."

Mind you, if I'd picked up Kathy on the trip out instead of the trip home, there was excellent chance that I would have seduced her. After all, I'd then have had all day to lose any guilt feelings.

- - - -

For those of you who feel the story is not complete without a sex scene.

- - - -

"Don't go looking me over," she snapped. "Just keep your eyes on the road."

I looked forward.

"Why," I asked, "have you taken off your dress?"

"If I'm not getting married you can't reasonably expect me to keep on wearing the dress," she said.

Yes, I could. Especially seeing she didn't have anything else to change into. I sighed and pulled over to the side of the road.

"Why have you stopped?" Kathy demanded.

"Because you have taken off your dress. The only real reason you have for doing that is because you want me to look at you. You even drew attention to the fact by telling me to turn up the heat."

Kathy glared at me.

"You've got tickets on yourself, haven't you? Why on earth would I want you to look at me in my undies?"

"You don't. You want me to look at you without them, and to possibly ravish you afterwards. Possibly you're feeling hurt over whatever went wrong at the wedding and now you're seeking attention."

She flushed.

"Just start the car and drive on," she said.

I shook my head.

"Take off your bra for a start," I said. "From what I can see you have lovely breasts and I want to see more of them."

She glared at me and didn't move.

"Now," I snapped, and she reached around and unhooked, letting her breasts out to play. Quite lovely breasts they were, too. Pearl white with nice pink tips."

"Panties," I said and this time they were removed with no protests.

"Legs," I murmured, and Kathy blushed and moved her legs apart, giving me a better view.

"If you think I'm stepping out in that rain, you're crazy," I said. It was really pouring outside now. "Move over while I climb over."

I may be forty but that was no hindrance to me almost vaulting over the front seat to join her.

I turned her over until she was kneeling on the seat, my hand closed over her mound, rubbing it.

"You do know what I'm about to do to you?" I asked as I slid a finger deep inside her. She nodded.

"Then lift your bottom a little higher and move your legs a bit further apart," I directed her, gently steering her into the required position.

I undid my trousers and slid them down, letting my erection stand forth.

"Look at me," I said quietly.

Kathy turned her head to look, swallowed and blushed slightly, but showed no signs of reluctance. She kept looking until I'd moved closer and my erection was hidden by the curve of her bottom.

I slid my erection between her legs, rubbing it lightly along her mound, teasing her with the feel of it. I must have prolonged the encounter a little too much as she suddenly said something I didn't catch (probably fortunate for me), and her hand reached between her legs to capture me. Then Kathy very adroitly directed my cock to where she wanted it to go and pushed herself against it.

I slid in smoothly, and now that I was started I drove in hard, filling her with my gorged member. Kathy shrieked and pushed herself back hard, wanting to take me as deep as possible. I reached around and found her lovely globes and my hands closing possessively over them, and then I started riding.

I thrust into Kathy hard, and she yowled and squealed and bucked, her excitement showing in a sonic bombardment. It's possible she was trying to actually say sentences, but all I caught was the occasional word among all the shrieks and wails. I must say those occasional words sounded encouraging.

I hit harder, driving in deep, relishing her young flesh rubbing so smoothly against mine. Her breasts filled my hands, and I could feel her hard little nipples rolling around in my palms as I massaged them, and all the time my cock was pounding, pounding, pounding her to her wild delight.

"I'm coming," I warned her and she screamed.

"In me," she yelled. "I want to feel it. I need to feel it."

I wasn't going to argue. I released my seed and Kathy gave a loud shriek and collapsed, shuddering, but clinging to my cock until she had taken everything I had to give.

I relaxed and gently disengaged. It was funny, but hopping over the seats back into the front seemed a much bigger task than hopping over them and into the back. I managed though and waited until Kathy revived a little.

Suddenly I decided not to wait any longer.

"Kathy, up and at 'em," I snapped. You may want to put your bra and panties back on. The cops are arriving."

I could hear her scrambling to get her undies back on as I watched the cops pull up behind me. Glancing back I saw that Kathy was reasonably covered so I let down the window as the cop approached.

"Afternoon, officer," I said. "Can I help you?"

"I was wondering the same thing myself, sir, seeing you parked out here."

"Ah. I just don't like driving in the rain so I pulled over for a while to let the worst of it pass us by."

The cop's eyes had flicked comprehensively over Kathy. He nodded.

"I quite understand, sir."

I saw him look towards his partner and get the all clear. My car wasn't stolen or on the hold list for any reason.

"Well, the rain seems to have stopped, sir, so I suppose you'll be wanting to continue?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Indeed. Thanks for stopping, officer."

I continued on my way.

- - - -

Of course, if that seduction of the bride immediately after picking her up was too much the cliché, we can vary the scenario a little.

- - - -

And still I spanked, the blows coming sharper and faster now, and Kathy was squealing and writhing under the attention, not knowing what to do.

I continued until she suddenly screamed and convulsed, shuddering as an orgasm ripped into her.

With that, the spanking was complete. Marie however was not satisfied.

"Now take her properly," she snapped.

"Seriously?" I asked, surprised.

"Seriously," Marie said. "But wait until she understands what's going on before you prong her. Just bend her over and rest the tip of your cock in her. When she wakes up enough to know what it is you can stick it to her."

Marie was feeling vindictive, but I will admit that I was pissed off at the little brat as well and I was horny. Kathy had a nicely shaped pussy and it would be no hardship for me to make use of it. I lifted Kathy off my lap and draped her over the arm of the couch. Easing her lips slightly apart I pressed the head of my cock home, letting her lips close around me and hold me in place.

Marie, meanwhile, was peeling off Kathy's top. She apparently wanted Kathy feeling naked and helpless when I took her.

It was the peeling off of her top that seemed to shake Kathy out of her orgasmic daze. She shook her head and seemed to be trying to take in her surroundings. I reached around her and captured her breasts, giving her pussy a little nudge with my cock as I did so.

That nudge was sufficient to get her attention. I saw her glance at the hands holding her breasts and then her head pivoted to look at me, standing there with my cock just inside her pussy.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demanded and I said "This."

With that I drove into her. She was already wet from her pussy spank, and I slid into her with no problems, unless you count a long drawn out squeal of dismay a problem.

I fitted into Kathy neatly, and her body was hot to trot, whatever her mind might think about it. My hands closed convulsively over her breasts in the same rhythm that my cock was starting to teach her pussy.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12