RuneStone Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman finds an object that transforms her life.
1.9k words
4.42
23.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isxa
isxa
3 Followers

Chapter 1:

It was afternoon and the sun was low on the horizon as Elizabeth began her daily walk. The lightly trodden but familiar hiking trail wound through the forest that bordered her home. The locals called this the Wye Valley, and Liz felt herself blessed to have unparalleled access to what she considered the most pristine wilderness in Britain. The hiking trail gave Elizabeth's mind the chance to unwind, and she took comfort in the nature's ability help her forget her daily trials and tribulations.

As she walked further into the forest, Liz felt the tension around her green eyes relax, the evening forest breeze gently curl around her blonde hair, and her full lips form into a natural smile. It was in moments like these that Liz felt an affinity with her surroundings, and she liked to think that the forest responded to her happiness by offering her new sights to see every day.

Elizabeth's slender legs slowed to a relaxing stroll as she remembered her past walks.

Like the time she spotted a curious hole in the base of a giant oak tree by the side of the trail, and upon peering inside, she found the remains of an ancient leather pouch containing two silver Roman coins.

On another occasion, the familiar daily hiking trail became lost in new undergrowth, and in her confusion she lost her direction and wandered to the edge of a large hot spring that she'd never seen before. Liz remembered how inviting the spring had been, and in an area so isolated she had eagerly removed her clothing and lowered herself in the water. She remembered the feeling of being totally enveloped by the warm liquid - her c-cup breasts suspended and free from gravity, the feel of the currents as they gently rolled across her naked body, and her naughty but lovely wandering hand that found its way between the thighs. Recalling that moment still quickened her pulse, and turned her cheeks rosy red.

In fact, the number of these fortuitous discoveries had Liz convinced that the forest was aware of her presence, and actively sought to please her.

Liz felt her spirit lift upon remembering these experiences, and she began to sing softly an old folk tune. The tune's rhythm matched her walking pace, and the light of the sky seemed to sparkle between the leaves in time to her song. A bird chirped in an offbeat, the breeze died in rest, and in chorus the last rays of golden sunlight shone through the forest canopy... and onto a boulder in front of her.

Liz stopped and stared, for laying on the bolder was a cylindrical stone about half the length of her forearm, and about as round. The smooth stone was tapered to a rounded point on each end, and carved all over with large writing of obviously ancient origin. The forest had given her another gift! With the stone in hand Liz began her walk home.

In the days that followed Liz's mind was consumed with curiosity about the strange writing on the stone. She spent whole evenings with her laptop researching her new possession, attempting to decipher the mysterious text. She felt that the message it contained was vitally important, but was disappointed to discover that they bore no similarities to any historical writings in Britain.

'Perhaps this was brought across the channel by someone?' She mused.

Unwilling to give up finding a translation, Liz still had another option to try. She noticed her friend, Mary, was online. Liz opened up the chat program.

Lizzy: "Hey Mary?"

Mary M: "Lizzy! Where have you been? I've been trying to call you!!"

Lizzy: "Yeah, sorry I've been a little distracted lately. Work's been busy etc., and I've found something new that's been keeping me occupied at home, that I wanted to talk to you about."

Mary M: "Ooooh, very interesting! Have you met a guy?! .. Do you have a pic?!"

Lizzy: "No, It's not a guy! It's something I found in the forest, and I do have a pic: here"

--TRANSFER--: Stone.JPG to 'Mary M'

Mary M: "... you found that in the forest?.. And you say it's been keeping you occupied... Umm, Liz I hope you washed it first."

Lizzy: "What?? No!! I just wanted know whether you could ask your Anthropology professor at Uni about the carvings, and see if he could translate them for me. Could you do that? Please?"

Mary M: "Liz.. It looks like some sort of weird sex toy! Are you serious??

Lizzy: "Mary! I'm serious, this is important. Can you help me out?"

Mary M: "Umm ok.. I'll see what I can do... Hey, it's Friday tomorrow are you free after work? Maybe I can drive down and we can catch up for a bit?"

Lizzy: "Sure, but only if you help me out with this, ok? :P"

Mary M: "oookay, I'll ask around :)"

Lizzy: "Thanks Mary, I'll email you all the pictures I've taken. I've got to go. Will call soon x"

Liz sent the rest of the pictures through to Mary, then shut down her pc and examined the stone closely once more.

'Mary's mind is always in the gutter.' She whispered.

The strange carvings seemed to respond to her attention, there was no doubt they had an amazing quality about them. The design was such that Liz continuously found new contours and loops in the characters that she hadn't noticed before. Even stranger was a subtle tingling sensation she could feel when tracing them with her finger, and she was constantly catching herself tracing them when her hands were unoccupied.

Feeling tired, Liz placed the stone on the desk and entered the bathroom to prepare to shower. After removing her clothes she gave her naked self the usual once over in the mirror.

'Twenty-seven but still looking Twenty' she thought, and was particularly happy to see her rear end and thighs as toned and shapely as ever. Her slightly wavy blonde hair was just long enough to cover her shoulders; its colour nicely complemented her even, light complexion, and matched her neatly kept pubic area. Liz thought that her breasts had retained their youthful perkiness particularly well. Her nipples stood erect, and she became aware that she was feeling a little aroused tonight.

'One day I'll find someone to share this body with' she thought, as she entered the shower recess and turned the tap a little further toward cold.

Ten minutes later Liz's hair and body were clean and dry, Liz hung the towel on the rack and exited the bathroom naked, stepping lightly toward the bedroom. Noticing that the study light was still on, Liz crossed the lounge room to the study door and looked inside before reaching for the light switch.

Her stone was missing from the desk! Curious, she walked over to the desk and shuffled her papers and books around, wondering where it could have disappeared to. She was certain she placed it there -- wasn't she? Confused, Liz tried to recreate the scene from memory, and turned to sit down in the chair.

As she sat down she felt a cold sensation against the bare skin of her rear cheeks. The stone must've fallen from her desk onto the chair! As she grabbed the armrests and positioned herself to stand up again the stone shifted awkwardly underneath her and pressed upward against the outer skin of her naked sex. The cool feeling of stone on sensitive skin was quickly overwhelmed by the familiar tingling static pleasure that had previously so captivated her idle hands. Suddenly curious, Liz felt a pang of excitement from within her belly - and a corresponding throb of desire pulse between her legs. She began to lower herself back down onto the stone.

'Am I really doing this?' She thought to herself, but the feeling was so nice that she thought she'd be mad not to explore this unintentional situation. Liz pressed her pussy further downward and lent forward. The stone pressed hard against her warm sex, and the contours of the engravings seemed to etch their patterns into the tender skin - and through her mind - igniting passions that had long been neglected.

Liz closed her eyes and gasped as the stone touched the nub of her inflamed pussy. She found herself bending down involuntarily, her body yearning to increase the amount of stone touching her most intimate area.

Rocking back and forth, slowly at first, but with escalating urgency, the friction intoxicated her and she became overwhelmed by the need to give her pussy as much contact with the stone as possible. Breathing deeply, Liz arched her back, her naked breasts tilted slightly upward and her nipples were hard and erect. Her wild behavior began to turn her on even more. Embracing the moment, she lowered her head between her spread knees and ground her pelvis luridly onto the stone. As more of the stone touched her pussy, the pleasurable fire also increased.

'I need to come, so hard' she thought.

Her eyes closed, lips parted by breath hot and hoarse with desire, Liz continued gyrating against the stone. The powerful sensation filled Liz with a deep and urgent craving for hot release, but she desired more. She was overcome with the need for the fat stone inside her and she knew what she had to do.

Removing herself from the chair, Liz grabbed the stone with her right hand laid with her back on the cream carpet floor. She raised her feet and bent her legs above her stomach, her full breasts flattened only slightly against her chest. Liz placed one foot over the desk, the other on the chair, and spread her knees as wide as she could. Her left hand moved to her left breast, and she pinched and caressed her hard nipple, sending waves of pleasure down her belly and within her wet pussy.

Quickly, she moved her left hand down between her thighs and used the index and middle fingers to spread her moist opening. Stone at the ready, electric lust tickled her as she dipped the tip of the hot phallus in her wetness. Her nipples so hard they felt like bursting and she flicked her engorged clitoris with the smooth stone. Yearning for entry, her feet lifted and she spread her knees desperately wider, her fingers parted her outer labia -- and with a cry she plunged the smooth stone deep inside her herself. It forced its way through her inner wetness, opening her up and filling her need. Liz felt the power of the carvings stimulate every nerve ending inside as the shaft pushed open her deep inner walls. Again and again she thrust the shaft deep into herself.

The stone responded to her secret desires. She wanted to be filled by a large cock, and in a moment of wanton desire, imagined the feeling of such a large specimen unloading inside her. She stretched her legs wider. Her bodily juices flowed freely and saturated her inner thighs. She seemed to feel the stone growing in size and radiate warmth, it was so satisfying to have it filling her.

The stone began to press against every wall inside her simultaneously. Her hand was pumping quickly now, she had never felt so full before, each thrust felt deeper and better than the last!

'YES!' Liz shouted. She was going to get what she wanted.

Her climax began its sweet ascent -- pumping the phallus faster, she opened her thighs even wider and in a display of wanton abandon thrust her pussy upward to meet her plunging hand in one final primal motion. She moaned loudly as the stone expanded and pushed into the deepest nook inside of her. Her body exploded in deep hot orgasmic bliss. Consumed by endless throbs of raw pleasure, her pelvic spasms continued as Liz passed out.

isxa
isxa
3 Followers