Running Alone

Story Info
Morning Run turns into something totally unexpected.
1.2k words
3.93
24.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved into this neighbourhood with my girlfriend a few months ago. Our neighbours are young couples, newly weds and pensioners. It seems to be a pretty quiet and safe neighbourhood, people are friendly yet they keep their distance to leave you alone. A place to settle down in.

I like running in the early morning, I have been running for years. It is a great way to start a day. I have been encouraging my girlfriend to run with me in the morning, but she is not a morning person. Getting up early isn't exactly her cup of tea. So I run alone.

I notice there is this one lovely lady running the same routine as I do every morning. Everyday when we cross paths, we smile at each other politely and continue our runs. For this brief moment everyday, I feel that we have connected somehow. We never speak to each other but I imagine she has a pleasant voice.

-----------------------------------------

I ran today, my head was blank, I ran without a care in the world. When we crossed paths today, we smiled and continued running. Instead of keeping my eyes straight ahead, I turned my head and admired her firm butt as she was running away in the opposite direction. I stepped on a crack on the road, my left foot slipped and I fell awkwardly. I sat on the pavement, looking at my left ankle. Great, twisted ankle.

An angel-liked voice came above my head, 'Are you alright?' I looked up, there she was.

'No, not really, I twisted my ankle. Can you help me up?'

She helped me up by putting my left arm around her shoulder. I felt a bit embarrassed that I needed her help. She smelled great though, she wasn't really sweating much as far as I could tell. Anyway, once I got up, I tried to balance myself.

I sort of got my balance and thanked her, ' Thanka lot, my ankle doesn't look that bad from what I'm seeing, I should be fine. I should be able to walk home by myself.'

'You're in no condition to walk home on your own, I live just around the corner, why don't I help you to my place, and you could call someone to pick you up.'

I was about to reject her offer. She insisted, 'well, we haven't got all day, we should get moving.'

Here's the picture. I, a tall and well built man, had my arm around this lovely young lady's shoulder, walking slowly toward her place, very slowly indeed.

I tried not to look down at her breasts, but those twins were such a lovely figure. It was quite hard to keep a straight face.

'By the way, didn't catch your name, my name is Allen. Thanks a lot for this.'

'Ashley is the name. Allen, we are here.'

She opened the door and helped me in. She walked me to the couch and sat me down. 'I'll go get you an ice pack and something to drink.' She tossed me the phone as she walked to the kitchen.

I dialled my home number, no answer. I dialled again, no luck this time either.

Ashley came back with a glass of water and an ice pack. She handed me the glass and kneeled in front of me. She held the ice pack on my ankle.

'You don't have to do it, I can do that myself.' Yes, I could do it myself, but I was actually enjoying my view from above. Her breast looked firm. Maybe it was my imagination, but I was sure that I saw her nipples standing out hard against her tight running top.

'Don't worry. Anyone picking you up?' She looked up and I was certain she could see my semi hard-on.

'No. I called, but no one picked up. I probably should call a cab instead.'

'If you aren't in any rush, I could drive you home after I finish breakfast.'

I was caught in two minds, I didn't want to go but I didn't want to bother her anymore.

'No, I'm not in any rush. But...'

She stood up and leaned forward, she put a finger on my lips, 'Then it's settled, I'll drive you after breakfast.'

She grabbed my crotch with her other hand without any warning. 'Looks like my breakfast is ready.'

I was dumbfounded as she pulled down my shorts. My cock was fully erect. She kneeled between my legs and looked up at me with those big dark eyes.

She whispered softly, inches from my cock. 'They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This one looks good and ready, I bet it's yummy too. You don't mind if I go ahead, do you?'

Without wasting any second for any answer, she slid her long pink tongue slowly all the way from the base of the shaft to the head. She then swirled her tongue at my tiny pee hole while caressing my nuts expertly with her painted long nails.

She stared right into my eyes as she lowered her month on my dick. She really did take her time to enjoy my cock. She slid her mouth down the

shaft while she continuously played with my balls with her free hand. Her tongue flicked the underside of my manhood. She certainly knew what she was doing and she was doing it with great enthusiasm.

I reached down to play with her breasts. Instead of letting me have some fun with the well-shaped tits, she slapped my hand playfully. She smiled and spoke, 'It's my breakfast, not yours.'

I nodded, she then returned her full attention to my cock. I was actually having an incredible time as she tried to force my dick deeper into her throat. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat and I was certain that I saw tear drops at the corners of her eyes. She was gagging and breathing heavily as she tried. She seemed determine to accommodate my entire cock.

Although she was not able to take the whole thing in her month, I had no complaints. She now turned her focus on my balls; she took one in her month while scratching the other with her nails. At the same time, she expertly stroked my cock with her free hand. I knew the end was near.

She probably knew that I was going to cum any second as she could feel my balls tighten. Her month returned to my cock and sucked violently.

'I'm gonna ....... I'm gonna cum ......soon.' I moaned.

She sucked even harder and played with the nuts with anticipation.

'I'm ..... cum ...' I exploded in her month. It was such a big load, some of it actually leaking out of the corners of her month.

She came up with her mouth closed. She tried to swallow the lot but choked a little bit. When she opened her month to me, the cum are gone.

'That's what I needed.' She joked.

My head was blank as I could not find a reply.

'We should get going, Allen.' She got up and extended her hand.

-----------------------------------------

After she dropped me off at my place, I thought to myself, 'Running

alone isn't such a bad idea.'

==============

I would like to take this opportunity to thank SherylR for editing the story. Appreciated her help.

===============

Constructive criticisms are always welcomed.