Running Errands

Story Info
Submissive is taught a lesson of patience & passion.
10k words
4.25
59.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

brat wakes up finding her Master already up and out of bed, looks around the bedroom to see it empty. she doesn't hear any water running or hear any movement in the bathroom as well.

"Master. ummm, You in the bathroom?"

No answer.

brat pushes back the covers and eases herself out of bed. she walks towards the bathroom noticing the door slightly opened. she opens the door and peers in. "hmmmmm," she thinks, "not in here." she walks towards the opened door of the bedroom and calls for Tau.

"Master.... uumm.... You here?" she waits for an answer and again none is heard. "oh well, He must have gone out," she said to herself.

brat rushes to her dresser and takes out what she planned to wear for the day and heads quickly into the bathroom. she quickly jumps into the shower turning on the water. after it becomes warm enough she bathes and washes her hair.

"mmm.... better hurry. no time to dawdle," she mutters to herself. just as quickly as she got into the shower brat gets out with a towel around her hair and then takes another to quickly dry off. she combs out her hair, blows it dry, and then quickly curls the ends with a curling iron. she repeats with quickness all else that needs to be done to get dressed and out of the house.

just as she finishes tying her shoes, she hears footsteps crossing over the threshold into the bedroom. brat looks up to see Tau looking down at her with a sly grin on His face.

"Going somewhere honey?" Tau drawls out slowly.

"ummmm... was thinking about it Master," brat answers trying to avoid the question.

"Oh, really?" He says with quizzical tone. "And what does "kind of" exactly mean?"

"well Master, You weren't here and i called out and there was no answer," brat answers hoping that will suffice.

"Good try brat, but try again. A little closer to the mark. Hmmmm brat, or do You want me to interpret the answer for you?"

"no no, t..t..that's okay Master. ummm... kind of as in i wanted to get what i needed to pick up at the store before You had gotten home so i wouldn't waste any of our time together," brat says thinking. yeah, that's a good excuse, the time factor.

"You mean hoping that you would get done before I would get home in hoping I wouldn't realize that you had left," Tau says adjusting the explanation to the truth.

"oh gosh, no Master!" brat exasperates with an honest inflection of innocence.

Tau smiles slightly but moves forward with His inquisition. "Ahhh, I see. But you know how I so much enjoy running errands with you. And you do know that that is part of our time together. A time that I feel well spent and not wasted brat. Have I not told you that before?"

brat looks away from Tau fumbling for an answer so He won't see the desperation in her eyes. She quickly looks back as she speaks. "Yes Master, but without You here and You having planned that the two of us going out later to meet friends for dinner, well, time has become short."

Tau walks towards brat. He reaches the bed and sits down beside her. "brat, haven't I always made time before. I've either called our friends to tell them that we'll be arriving shortly or I have helped You enough with whatever that we've had plenty of time to finish and get ready for later. Now tell me, why were You in such a hurry. Hmmmmm?"

brat looks up at Tau and knows there are no more plausible answers for this discussion and sighs. "because Master, when we do run our errands together, by the time we are finished i don't want to go out to meet our friends later. You have me so frustrated with how You tease me when we go out that all i want to do is stay home and beg for more of the same. but You manage to make sure that it isn't until quite later that evening to resume the teasing that You started earlier in the day," brat finishes, with a pout gracing her lips.

"Hmmm honey," Tau says looking straight ahead and then turning to brat, "do you remember what happened the last time You left home without me?"

brat stiffens on the bed as He releases the last words from His question. she quickly turns to face Him only to notice His eyes searching hers. "oh my gawd," she thinks, "how could i forget!" she tries to turn her face away before He can read the truth in her eyes but He catches her chin in His hand. Too late! He knows that she can't forget. "yes Master, i remember very clearly what happened that day," she replies directly looking at Him. Hopefully the loud thumping of her heartbeat isn't giving her away.


"That blushing color is so nice on you brat, it must bring back very pleasant thoughts," He says as He releases her. "Why don't you tell me exactly what memories you recall honey. In explicit details."

brat feels her face flushing, the room getting warm. "but Master, really, if You want to run these errands together, let me finish getting ready as You desire a girl to and then we can go," brat replies as she starts to rise off the bed. she can't get out of this situation fast enough. hopefully this once He'll let the matter slide. at least until later.

"brat, sit back down. Unless you'd like to re-enact the entire memory which is perfectly fine with me," Tau finishes grinning at brat.

brat starts to speak but all that she manages sounds like a gurgle. "n-n-noooo Master. You are quite right. we have plenty of time so that i can explain what You'd like to hear." Damn it!!! always backed into a corner of my own doing. but at least not backed into His corner of re-enactment.

"I'm waiting brat, unless you've changed your mind and would rather play out the entire scene instead."

"okieeesssssss Master. i'm just trying to remember exactly where to start," brat fumbles while she wrings her hands and looks nervously up at Tau.

"Why don't you start with when you came home and I heard a sigh of relief from you as you thought I was still out of the house and not just out of the shower, brat. That sounds like a wonderful place for you to start." Tau takes brat's hands between His and brings them up to His lips. Gently He kisses the insides of both palms. "Gosh honey, are you a little squirmish, you're palms are slightly moist." As He leans into brat, kissing her softly on the ear, He whispers to her, "As well as I'm sure something else is becoming as you envision what you are about to tell me."

brat takes in a quick breath of air as her Master's comment sends a shiver down her spine. she lets out a deep sigh of defeat as she starts to describe the story that is forever branded into her memory.

brat reluctantly starts to explain the episode bit by bit as she remembers it.

"well Master," brat starts as she pulls back her hands from her Master, "i came home and went into the kitchen to first put all the groceries away. i placed all the stuff in the frig that was suppose to go in there and then turned around to put the rest of the things in the cupboard. and that's when i noticed Your coffee cup in the sink. i knew i saw the one before i left to go, but then i noticed a second one in the sink. i started to stare at it thinking 'oh no' and then before i could think anymore i turned and saw You standing in the doorway of the kitchen."

"Uh huh, brat," Tau drawled out with a slight smile. "And if you could have seen the expression on your face, it was priceless! Go ahead brat," He urged with a mocking laugh, "continue."

"all i remember is looking at You still damp from the shower with a towel wrapped around Your waist looking at me to say ' well brat, looks like you have some paying up to do'. i tried to speak but You just shook Your head and i knew that there wasn't anything i could have said any ways after that point."

"You told me to stop putting away things and walk over to You. i did and then You told me how disappointed You were that i left to run errands without You. i remember how my heart sank as You asked me if You told me to always wait for You no matter how long i had to wait for You to come back home. i nodded. i started to open my mouth to explain but You just put a finger up to Your lips motioning me to be still yet again. You continued saying that anything could wait be it running out to the store or any other plans that we had made for later.

" 'Nothing couldn't be changed except the fact that i left without You, isn't that right?' You asked."

"again i nodded, this time not even trying to speak. i glanced towards the floor, hoping that this was all i had to take was Your lecture."

" 'Good,' You said, 'I'm glad we both agree that you need to be taught the concept of waiting.' at that point i looked up directly into Your eyes and saw You looking at me with Your mouth turned up in a grin. the grin that i know means that this is far from over. i looked at the clock on the wall realizing that it was getting late since i had already done all the house work that had to be accomplished for the day while i was waiting for Your return. deciding that You were gone until later in the day, i had ran out hoping that i was right. 'Besides,' You added, interrupting my defeated thoughts and looking at the time, dismissing it as an irrelevant factor to discussing this, 'do you think that I would not have noticed that You didn't go out? Granted you may stop on the way home from work to avoid as many frustrating times that I do make you endure, but brat, I watch very carefully what occurs with you. You are my property and anything worth owning,' You said as You stroked my hair then lightly caressed my lips with Your fingers, 'must always be carefully supervised.' "

"i groaned at this point as i knew that You had something up Your sleeve that would make me remember this day for a very, very long time. You then bent down to kiss me softly and i was mildly but pleasantly confused at that gesture. usually when i know i am in trouble You continue to look at me with disappointment, however this time was different. it was as if You left and stayed gone for a great length of time hoping i would do as exactly as i did. i remember wrapping my arms around Your neck and kissing You back as i moved closer into Your body. that's when You pulled away as quickly as You started the embrace. again i looked at You searchingly confused about Your motives. then You started making them quite clear to me."

" 'Hmmmmm, waiting, isn't that what your lesson is to be about today, honey? Waiting for Your Master that loves to assist and help you instead of you going out on your own?' You asked as You started to lead me into the bedroom."

" 'yes Master,' i replied confused at that time. 'and i often do wait Master.' "

" 'Dear heart, I am not talking about denial,' You said as You stood so closely behind me. 'This is in regards to how much i missed an opportunity to be with you this morning, to watch you as I enjoy my pleasure with you, to watch you struggle as I know you do when I control the toy i choose for you to wear when we go out, to watch you squirm when we are checking out, you trying to keep your composure. You cheated me of all that wonderful pleasure today brat. But I'm sure that you'd love to make it up to me now, wouldn't you brat?' how i remember You saying my name over and over again, keeping my attention focused on You so well, making me as uncomfortable as i could possibly become in a short amount of time. all i could do is look at You and nod and say 'yes Master'. of course i knew i was sealing my fate, but i replied knowing that there was no real escape either, as You replied 'good girl, that's exactly what I thought.' "

" 'Get undressed brat', You said as You still stood behind me. 'I want you to know how much easier it is to wait for me to come home than it will be for you right now as I derive my pleasure that you cheated me of.' i started to move over to the bed but You grabbed my arm and said 'right here brat, I will steady you if require it.' i kicked off my shoes, then unzipped my jeans pushing them down over my hips, bending over to pull them off. i slipped off my socks as i felt You slip Your hands into my panties and pushing them down as You purposely let Your hands caress my skin, making me tingle with anticipation. they were soon removed as well while You dragged Your hands back up between my thighs lightly grazing between my legs and stroking me until i stood back up. i sighed at Your touch. i then pulled of my top letting it drop to where the other clothes were already laying as You undid my bra. You pushed it forward and reached around stepping closer to me while at the same time dropping Your towel upon the clothes. i felt Your body against mine as i leaned back into You taking in the fresh scent left from Your shower. Your fingers lightly pinched my nipples as i released my arms from the bra straps and letting that fall to the floor directly in front of me. i moved my hips against You feeling Your cock pushing into my ass as i leaned my head back, savoring the exploration of Your hands upon my breasts making me moan with desire."

" 'Enjoy your last moans brat, as from this point forward you are not to make a sound or move while i touch you. You are to wait until i tell you to move, speak, or make another sound,' You explained while i made one last whimper hearing Your demand. 'Nod if you understand what I am asking brat.' i nodded as i quickly let a moan of frustration become just a breath of expelled air. Your instructions that followed were to always keep my eyes on You unless You kissed me, that was the only time i was able to close them. any question that You asked was a time that i was able to speak although no moans, vocalized sighs, or whimpers were to be included. You included that i was not able to touch You back in any way, including a kiss. You ended by moving around in front of me and finally telling me that if any of these demands were violated then i was to be punished by only taking a five minute shower every day for the next month and only using cool water. 'Nothing drastic brat, just something i know you would hate to have taken away,' You stated matter of factly. You watched me intently as i wanted to cry out 'no!' so badly, but instead with all my strength just stood there in front of You. ' Very good brat, I see that you do understand the importance of your lesson to be learned. Now, do you realize how much pleasure you took away from me today, brat?' You asked as i watched You start to move closer to me, raising a hand to caress my breast, inching Your fingers up to my neck, letting it stop to feel my pulse. 'This is your time to speak brat, as I've asked you a question,' You reminded me as i effortly struggled against my situation. 'yes Master, i do and i am so sorry,' i replied with my voice cracking."

"i noticed the solemn expression on Your face as You accepted my apology. 'I know you are brat, but I had to point that out to you instead of you asking me to join you today.' You pause to watch my reaction before You continued. 'And i noticed how your heart is beating brat. It is not going to become any easier as I enjoy my pleasure now while you struggle. Try to relax and just focus on what I have asked of you. It will be much easier for you,' You finish as You lean in to kiss me and let Your hand trail down my body slowly across my breast, down my belly, down to my pussy where You stop to explore. i remember feeling so trapped inside myself, not being able to move closer into You or kiss You back, all i wanted to do was whimper. and even this was off limits so that i just took in deeper breaths of air to compensate for the feelings i could not express. Your lips repeatedly kissed me as they moved to my jaw line as they teased me upwardly to my ear. 'Tell me you love me brat,' You whispered demandly."

" 'oh my gawd', i thought to myself. 'He doesn't ask a question yet He demands a response.' i hesitated to answer as i hear You whisper into into my ear, 'I will never punish you for you claiming your love for me, never brat. That is a promise that you may always count on, honey,' "

" 'yes Tau, i love You with all of my heart,' i answered, my voice choking off a moan of desire before it can escape."

"i felt the reward of my answer, as well as the sweet punishment, as You entered my pussy with Your fingers. 'You are so wet brat, it's a good thing i didn't include that your pussy was not to give away how aroused you are when I touch you,' You added with a faint chuckle. how i wanted to smack You for such a comment! here You were enjoying my torment and joking about how wet i was from Your touch. then i thought to myself this was nothing new as it never took more than a mere few minutes whenever You stood close by or gave me a simple caress. but then to state the obvious at such a time was so infuriating, just as You planned."

brat pauses from telling her story. she notices when explaining each detail as she remembered how they occurred, Tau seems to take note of each item. she stops retelling the event and makes a little face at Tau

"brat, that is not the end, why have you stopped?" Tau asks as if brat just stopped a major program downloading into His computer.

"because, Master," brat answers stubbornly, "You are taking advantage of how i retell this!!! why don't i just go get You a pad of paper and a pencil for You while i'm at it. that way You can just jot down stuff without worrying what You might miss while enjoying Yourself at the same time, You big meanie butt!!!

Tau looks at brat and grins. "Quit stalling brat, well, unless You want me to finish it for you by actually doing the rest, of course," He says looking at her with a wry smile.

"ummmm.... no Sir, i'll continue," brat says with a sigh.

"Funny, that's what I thought you'd say brat," Tau replies smuggly. brat continues wondering why she thought that idea would work. useless to try anything else at this point as she continues to recall what transpired that fateful day.

"i continued to feel You teasing me as i stood still as i possibly could thinking that at any time i would give way, failing in what You had ordered. However You seemed to not want this to end in that way. i remember how You started to ask me questions to get my mind off the actual task at hand, shifting the focus."

" 'brat, how does this make you feel?' " You asked looking at me. You looked directly at me knowing that this was part of the game You had planned. i had to be always looking at You no matter what was occurring and that was the part i had found so difficult, keeping eye contact with You during this time of questioning. You seemed to know what i would hate the most and using that to bind me instead of any physical binds themselves. 'well brat, are you going to answer? you finally have a time to speak and should be happy that i give you such an opportunity to do so, don't you think?' You finished asking knowing this was as excruciating as the silence itself.' i felt myself wanting to look away as badly as i wanted to move, however i kept my gaze on You as now the silence seemed to become more deafening as You waited. 'brat, I'm going to give you a few more seconds to answer so I would advise you do so!' "

"i fumbled as an infant fumbles to grasp at an object that it knows it cannot hold. ' Master, i, ummm, i feel, well, i cannot talk while You torment me so!' i answered in all honesty. slowly i felt You take Your thumb to my clit and caress it back and forth while You still continued to gaze into my eyes, as if You were trying to wait for me to cry out or weaken at the knees. either one seemed to be such a good possibility at the moment as You continued to stroke the inside of my pussy with Your fingers and continually moved lightly across my clit repeatedly."

" 'Then I suggest that you put your torment into words brat as I will not lessen my touching of you! It is what I desire to do. I will give you one last opportunity to speak before I change my mind,' You promised, as all i could do was keep my breathing from turning into whimpering sobs."