Running the Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Freek
The Freek
219 Followers

Once inside I used my foot to push the door shut behind me. I walked across the room with her free leg banging into my hardness with every step. I winched with pleasure as I stumbled around the room several times enjoying the contact against my body. I headed for the stairs pausing with every step to enjoy the multiple pleasures occurring simultaneously. I repositioned my left hand so my knuckles were rubbing against her clit hood and my index finger could feel the wetness of her sex as it soiled her negligible panties. I also enjoyed the pressure of her leg as it swung into my manhood. I slid my right hand up and down her leg exerting more pressure against me. I was having difficulty not exploding in my pants.

The walk up the stairs took several minutes of agonizing pleasure. I headed down the hall towards my daughter's room. I looked into her room only to find her lying sideways across the bed partially dressed. She too must have passed out due to her excessive consumption of the night festivities. With a grunt I turned back down the hall towards the spare bedroom. Using my hip I bumped open the door.

I walked to the bed and flopped the girlfriend down onto the bed. I watched her for several moments before I approached her and took her leg in hand. With little regard for her modesty, I raised her leg and removed her shoes. My hands slid down her legs again caressing her soft nubile skin in my rough aged grasp. She never stirred or swayed. Repeating the process I left her legs spread apart allowing me to stare at her heavenly visage as thoughts ran through my mind.

Devious thoughts paraded themselves in my mind as I watched this young girl lying prone in front of me. The most devious plan was the one that had me having my way with this girl while she slept. It was then that I noticed the condom sticking out of her skirt pocket. Obviously, she had every intention of having sex tonight. The only difference was that it could be with me.

A little angle voice in my head told me no, don't do it, but the little devil voice from in my pants was screaming to do it. It was a brisk conquest before a decision had been reached.

I moved towards the door and stepped into the hallway. It was vacant and my daughter was still oblivious in her room down the hall. Stepping back into the spare room I pulled the door shut behind me. Taking the condom from her pocket I reached for the buttons on her blouse. In an instant the heaven shone down in a beam of light as her body became exposed to my devilish grin. The matching wicked weasel bra barely covered her nipples. The puffy softness of her breasts drew my hunger as I descended upon her.

Her nipples rose slightly at my touch. My tongue danced over her skin as I enveloped her into my mouth. I touched my left hand to my face and embraced her scent. The aroma was intoxicating. I knew that the wrong choice had been the right choice as my mind focused solely on the beauty before me.

My hands roamed over her bosom, twisting her pert nipples in my finger tips as I suckled her breast like a new born baby. I lay down next to her and rubbed my cock into her leg. I licked her neck and nibbled her ear as I explored her body with my hands. Squeezing her breasts with one hand, I slid down the zipper on my pants with the other. My manhood surged out of my pants like a wild beast escaping captivity. I thrust it against her hip and I returned to suckling her now protruding nipple. I took the opportunity to slide my hand under her disheveled skirt and onto her velvety soft, bald lips of her sex. Her lips were puffing out from her body filled with the excitement of my caress.

I slid my fingers into her folds, pushing them open, allowing my fingers to plummet into the wet openness of the pussy. Her juices saturated my fingers as I switched from one finger to my entire hand rubbing her to excitement. Her nipples jumped to their highest point as I flicked them with my tongue and bit them gently. I rested my head on her breast as I watched her stomach rise and fall with an ever increasing tempo. She opened her legs more to permit my admission. She was betrayed by her body's reaction to my unwitting assault.

My thoughts altered to my own satisfaction as I slid down on top of the girl rubbing my body against her sex. I stopped as the aroma of her love cannel filled my nostrils. I strained as I forced my face into her godly gift. She twitched and lurched at my touch. My tongue flicked out of my mouth and darted into the syrupy tang of her love juice. Her excrement was how I had envisioned it in my fantasies.

Repeatedly I stroked her clit with my face, taking in the essence of her love and smearing it all over me. My nose nudged her clit as I drank in her gratification. Alternating between her clit and the lips of her pussy, sucking hard against her skin, I took her lips fully into my mouth. She jolted and lurched as I sucked hard against her clit forcing my face hard against her nubile body.

I grabbed one leg and rammed it between my legs and ground my rock hard cock against her. For several minutes I humped her leg to the point of my precum escaping its confines creating a snail trail over her leg. Bending her leg I drew her foot up to my cock and forced it aggressively against my tightened constricting testicles. I forced her toes to dig into my sack and force it downward while increasing the voraciousness of my licking.

Her leg constricted as she stepped down against my cock. Her toes squeezed into my balls and twisted my skin in their perverse grasp. I drew up a finger and slid it into her sodden pussy. In moments it was saturated to the knuckle. I slid it down and between her ass cheeks as I searched for her sweet back door. I found her opening slightly agape and ready for my intrusion.

With a gentle push my finger raged past her anal boundaries. An audible gasp escaped her lips. Her free leg swung up around my back pulling me into her prescence. I didn't need any further coaxing. I dove face first into her sex. My tongue darted in circles as she gyrated to her pleasure. My finger thrust in and out of her bottom with barely any resistance. An aggressive stirring moved deep within my manhood. I was running out of time.

I held off as long as I could. My free hand roamed across her chest squeezing her nipples and rolling them in my fingertip, pinching them occasionally, her body jolted at the tweak of pain. Her convulsions were tearing at my sanity. I felt my balls constrict against my body. I knew I had only a few minutes before the sensations would be wasted with me shooting my load all over her leg. I had come this far, I decided in an instant to finish it.

Withdrawing from the young Venus she squirmed in ecstasy during the recess from my attention. I grabbed the condom and quickly ripped open the package. I had a difficult time putting it on. Not because I am huge, but simply because of the sensitivity of my cock. If I wasn't careful I was going to relinquish my seed without the divine pleasure of her penetration. The restrictive nature of the condom soothed some of the pressure emanating from my testicles. Quickly, I moved over the girl and held her legs open. Both of her hands were covering her sex, rubbing it and fingering herself while she waited for me to return to her pleasure. I pulled away her hands and placed one against my rock hard cock. Gripping my manhood, she gruffly pulled me towards her waiting ecstasy.

It didn't take more than a mere moment before I was pushing gently into the silky folds of her sex. I slid inside with a moderate resistance. She was ready for me, but wasn't so slack I didn't touch the sides. Her pussy constricted my cock in a hungry thirst that longed to be sated. I thrust in several times before I tore off my shirt and tossed it to the floor. I leaned into her, rubbing my abrasive chest against her heaving breasts as I methodically drove into her.

I turned my head to suck her nipples as I pistoned into her glory. Her hand entangled in my hair held me in place. I flicked and gyrated to the best of my ability. All I wanted to do was to make us both orgasm at the same time if I could. I could feel her breath changing as I elevated her arousal. I dropped on to one elbow as I slid the other hand under her bent legs probing for her sex.

In a wet tangle of sexuality I found the object of my exploration. I touched her clit with my middle finger and rubbed it around my thrusting cock. A loud grumble of enjoyment escaped her as she grabbed my head and pushed into her breast. Her breathing made a discernable jump in volume and speed. She continued to grunt in unison with my fondling. Soon the grunting changed into noticeable words. Yes, Oh my Gawd and various other sexual comments tore from her mouth.

It was during this point that I nearly suffered heart failure. Her words had changed. Suddenly, she wasn't prompting me to continue anymore. These words were quite plain.

"Stop," she gasped, "Please stop."

I was mortified. She was awake and understood what was happening. She realized I was fucking her and it wasn't one of the boys her own age. I was dead. I had taken my gamble too far. If only I had stopped after I put her onto the bed, but I didn't. I was ruined. I was going to jail. I lifted my body up slowly, sheepishly looking into her eyes.

She was staring at me with a direct definitive look in her eyes. I raised my weight up off of her, oblivious to the fact that I had not exited her love canal. I was having difficulty as hers was the best pussy I had ever been encased by. It gripped and held me in its loving embrace, continuously chanrging my sexual energy, but never letting it overflow. She placed a hand on my stomach and pushed my hips back, forcing me to retreat. I resisted as best I could before I totally detached my still durable manhood from her sex.

I lay motionless for a second and watched her in utter terror. I waited for the screaming and the hitting or at least a good kick to the weapon of my demise. Reaching down towards my cock, I expected a slap or a swat away from her, but it never happened. She reached out and grabbed at the slick wet condom and pulled it off exposing my cock to the liberation of fresh air once more. With her hand still full, she directed me back inside her sex. I was stunned as she lay back down on the bed, using her feet to guide me back towards her heavenly bliss. It took only a second before I was in ecstasy once more.

Now I could feel the soft drenched folds of her pussy against my raging hot skin. I felt like death had come for me. If this was an accurate representation of death, I was ready to succumb at that moment. Starting slowly, I resumed my position of suckling and pumping. She took my hand and pushed it roughly back under her leg. I took her lead and reach in to resume my molestation of her clit.

Her words quickly returned to encouragement. Her air came in gasps and her hands roamed over my back like an octopus. They were every where at once. I would have never thought it possible to enjoy this any more, but to have her as a vigorous collaborator made more than a little difference. She nibbled at my ear and whispered sullied observations to me.

Her words of encouragement were what really made the distinction. When she informed me that I was the best lover she had ever had, I was a little cynical. As she explained how the other boys only wanted to fuck her and be done with little or no regard for her arousal, I started to wonder how long had she been awake. I finally got up enough impudence to ask.

"How much do you remember," I queried?

"Well, to be honest I was awake when you pulled my out of the cab," she admitted, "I started out just wanting to tease you a bit. I planned on fingering myself in the bathroom, but this worked out so much better."

My plummeting paused in total shock and looked her dead in the face. "Really," I asked?

"Shut up and finish fucking me," she ordered "I am so close to cumming in buckets full that I can barely stand it."

With a measure of confusion, I returned to the opportunity at hand. I pumped with a little more enthusiasm now that I understood she had knowingly allowed me to fondle her and fuck her brains out. What a woman this girl was. I felt privileged to be the one she decided to let loose on tonight. I took full advantage of the circumstances.

I stroked out and slammed back into her as she yelled instructions to fuck her harder and faster. Her hand had replaced mine on her clit as her eyes squeezed shut. I watched her face contort into several pain filled expressions of enjoyment before her eyes flew open, she grunted and groaned in one continuous hypnotic rhythm. Her fingers dug into my back, sliding down to my ass as she forced me to pump her fasted and harder.

My opposition was an effort in futility. My balls lurched up almost into my chest as her pussy lips squeezed my cock. I groaned and growled my pleasure to her. My balls pulsated and tingled as they jettisoned ream after ream of my seed into her body. I listened to her angelic moaning for a notable peek. I heard it just as I shot my last. I pumped until my body failed me my manhood falling limp in exasperation. Her voice turned into a loving cooing as she continued to fondle my body. I collapsed on top of her my breathe searing at her neck.

It took what seemed like an eon to regain minimal amounts of our strength. She turned to me and kissed me hard on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth. It had been a few years since I had French kissed my wife, but I remembered why I enjoyed it so much. I touched her breast before sweeping the hair from her face. The taste of her mouth encapsulated my spirit.

I thanked her for an incredible experience before stumbling over my words.

"I'm ugh, we need to keep..ugh, we can't," I stammered.

She placed a finger to my lips and whispered shhhhhh.. "I will be gone tomorrow and no one will ever know about this, don't worry. You should go now though and try to get some sleep," she said gently.

With that I sat up and stared at her. Her beautiful eyes captivated me and trapped my very sole. I loved my wife with all my heart, but this girl had just unlocked a door that had seasoned and rusted with time. She could have asked for anything and I would have given it to her. She asked for nothing. As I left for my room, my clothes in hand, I relived the enjoyment of the past couple of hours. Flopping into my bed I noticed the time. It was 5:23. Lay in the aftermath of my sexual bliss I heard the bathroom door clicking shut in the silence. My eyes fell heavy as I cascaded into the dream realm.

As morning rose far too early, I found myself still enjoying the tingling of my body from the night before. I headed downstairs to find a quiet house. I went to the window and looked out upon the day. A feeling of utter peace permeated my entire body. I walked into the kitchen trying to be careful not to wake the girls. It was then that I saw the hastily scrawled note laid upon the table. It read:

Dad

We got up early to catch our bus back to school. Thanks for being so cool with us going out last night. We didn't wake you to say goodbye because it was only 5:30 when we got up.

Say Hi to Mom for me,

I'll call you next week.

Love you

Me

A feeling of demise overflowing me I dropped into a seat, the note clutched in one hand.

The Freek
The Freek
219 Followers
12