Running Wild Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of an escaping vampire feeding.
1k words
4.1
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running through the forest I feel my heart pounding with each and every new step. Far in the distant I can hear the thundering of footsteps behind me. My name is, Elaine, I decided to leave my current vampire clan behind and just walk away from it all. It's not that easy, they won't let me just leave. This is my second attempt at getting away from them, and they always seem to chase me down and take me back to the clan.

Not this time though, I have been plotting my escapes for months and I will not go back. For too many years have I been their object of their sexual desires, and darkest fantasies. Sometimes I wonder if there is life outside of being this sexual toy that they pass around. There are no other women in this clan, and the guy who turned me, Stephan, told me it would be different.

We had been seeing each other off and on for a couple months before he turned me. I had always wanted it, but he wanted to make sure it was the right moment. After he was cast out of the clan, my whole world fell apart without him. That's when it all started; sometimes I think they kicked him out just to have their way with me.

My short dark brown hair is drenched with sweat as a run through the woods. My tight leather pants seeming to get caught on even the tiniest of twigs and thistles. My boots pound the forest floor, faster and faster I run, I can't hear the footsteps as close anymore, but I know they are still out there. So I must keep running until I am free from it all.

I reach the edge of the small village about a hundred miles from the castle where I lived. Fatigue has finally sets in; I must feed and keep running. I will have to make this fast. I head for the nearest stable where I know a stable master is liable to be working. I walk in and sure enough there he is. His body is hard and defined; I can see his muscles through his worn shirt.

"Excuse me," he says in his deep raspy voice obviously from the hard work that he has put in at the stable. His hair, dark, and his skin weathered. I don't say anything in return just look at him sensually and turn around. He follows me, like they all do. I lead him around the corner and down a long row of stables, I go down to the very last stable and step in, waiting for my approaching victim.

The man comes into the stable with me, I stand facing him. He is about a 5 inches taller than me. I reach up and bring him down to my level. I kiss him deeply, and then push him into the hay piled up on the far wall. I quickly mount him, his cock already hard throbs under his pants as I take of his shirt. His body glistens with the sweat from a hard day of work; hair covers his chest and stomach. I lean down and kiss him passionately on the lips.

His hands on my lower back pulling me into his body. My hands run through the hair on his chest and stomach, and then my hand wanders further down into his pants feeling his rock hard member in my grasp. He leans his head back with pleasure and lets out a moan. It would be so easy to kill him right now, in this moment of passion. But I like the feeling of being in control, most of time in the clan I am the one being dominated. I like this new found power I have found and I shall play with this victim.

I reach down with my other hand and undo his pants, pulling his cock out in the open. He reaches up under my shirt and fondles my breasts. I lift up my arms so he can take off my shirt with ease. He then reaches down to undo my pants, but I don't let him. I am going to make him beg for it. I lean back down and work my down his body with my tongue, his pectorals and abs tensing and flexing as I lick my way down them, till I reach his cock.

Once I reach his cock it is throbbing. I put my mouth over it and work it over. I move my head up and down, slowly at first. He puts his hand on the back of my head and starts to thrust into my mouth, I move my head faster and faster until I can feel his cock pulsating in my mouth, he wants to release. I take my mouth of his cock and work my way back up to his mouth. I kiss him, yet again as I wrap my hand around his pulsating cock.

I move my hand up and down, stroking his cock. He leans his head back with ecstasy, I know he is about to explode. I stroke faster and faster, until he cums everywhere. As he is recovering from his ecstasy, I mount him yet again, but for the last time.

I lean down and bit his neck, his eyes widen with pain as he tries to fight me off, holding his hands down. I stuck all the blood from his veins until he lays there, limp. I then get up, put my shirt back on. I take his pile of clothes and throw them over his naked cum drenched body, then walk out.

Leaving the stable I look all around me for any sign of the clan. Everything appears to be clear so I walk out of the stable and stick to the shadows. It is close to morning, I took longer on the victim then I expected to take. I must find shelter as soon as possible. I head for the nearest house, and walk behind it. The cellar has looks on the doors, I would prefer not to break locks as to not give any clues to my where-a-bouts, but it is entirely too close to sunrise.

I feel the head of the sun on my back as I break the locks. I close the doors behind me quickly as I head for the darkest corner in the cellar, to rest.