Running With Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake hears her and knows that they are loud, but he has to change tempo to let her cum first. She is important to him and her pleasure is foremost so he rotates his hips allowing her g spot to be stimulated putting her over the edge, and then immediately goes back to fucking her relentlessly until he too is crying out with her as he comes undone, spurting his seed. His knees buckle under him and he has to release her hips to lean on the wall, using her to keep his body up.

Both of their bodies, sweaty and completely sated, tremble from the shock of it all. Eyes closed, unable to move even the little bit needed to say anything, they are frozen together. Satisfaction has never felt so absolute, so perfect. This is what they both need and as their minds come back with afterglow they drift to the next session of sated bliss.

Each of them know this is just the beginning of their future together.

by Kymmie Quinnell

12