Runt Ch. 06

Story Info
Paula meets Suzy.
3.6k words
4.69
107k
11
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who provided it, thanks for the feedback. It is very very important to me.

The story thus far...

I am a divorcee with 2 kids – Suzy and Bob. I had spent Thursday night with a young whore named Runt. She got her name because she was the smallest in a set of quadruplets. The quads were Runt and her three brothers; Mark, Steve, and Tom. Runt set me up with a date with her mom, Paula. That night, Paula and I ended up in bed. The next morning Suzy and I ended up in bed. Paula went to work and while she was gone, her son Steve fucked Runt.

*

The ring of the phone brought me out of a deep sleep. I noticed I was alone in the bed as I answered it and heard Paula's voice.

"Hey Dan. Were you sleeping?"

"Yeah. I had this hot date last night."

"Me too. He was a great guy and a great fuck, but I still had to get up and go into work."

Just listening to Paula and thinking about her and our date the night before was making my cock hard.

"I'll make it up to you," I said. "Are you still free tonight?"

"Am I free? Is that some kind of a crack about past? I thought you would be more understanding when I told you I used to be a whore.." Paula sternly asked.

I sat upright in bed. "No, No!"

Paula burst out laughing. "Gotcha! Just kidding, lover."

I laughed, "OK, you got me."

"So are you available tonight?" I rephrased the question.

"I'm wide open," she said with a little giggle.

"Wide open, huh? That's good news. I was thinking that maybe we could go to dinner with my daughter Suzy and her boyfriend. I'd like you to meet her."

"I'd love to meet her, and don't worry, I'll try not to be too wide open until we are alone," Paula said laughing.

I thought about how earlier that morning I had fucked Suzy, but decided not to mention it to Paula. I wasn't sure how she would react to such a perverted thing.

"Uh Hello?"

I had been drifting. "Sorry about that. How about if I pick you up around 6:00? We can get back here and pick up the kids, then go eat. Let's go casual tonight."

"6:00? It's 3:30 now. Why don't you just give me the address and I'll come over."

"That'd be great," I said and gave her the address and directions.

I hung up and rolled out of bed. I slipped on some sweat pants and went looking for Suzy. She was in her room doing her nails. "Hi Dad," she said.

"Did you hear the phone? It was Paula. She's coming here at around 6:00 so if Brian could be here then we can all go to dinner."

Suzy smiled. "That'd be great. I told him 5:30 but I can call him back."

"Leave him at 5:30 that way we'll be ready whenever Paula gets here."

"OK," she said. "Now are you sure he can spend the night? I told him you said it would be OK."

"Sure I'm sure. Was he surprised?" I asked.

"Actually he wasn't as excited as I thought he would be, but he was probably just caught by surprise."

I laughed, "He's probably counting the minutes right now."

Like two kids waiting to open presents, Suzy and I were both ready and anxious early. Suzy had dressed in jeans and a knit top. 5:30 passed. At 5:45 the doorbell rang. Suzy rushed to the door and I was surprised to hear Paula's voice. Paula was early. Brian was late.

As Suzy led her into the living room, they were already talking like friends. Paula asked about Brian and Suzy glanced at me with a worried look on her face.

"Why don't you take Paula on the tour of the house while I fix a few drinks. Maybe he'll be here by the time you are done.

I could hear the girls chatting easily while Suzy showed Paula around the house. They took their time, but Brian had still not come when they had returned to the living room. I handed Paula a drink and suggested to Suzy that she call Brian. I was beginning to get a little worried.

Suzy left the room to call and Paula sat next to me on the couch. "Anything wrong?" she asked.

"I hope not. He was supposed to be here. When I got home last night he was fucking her. This morning I told her it was OK and that they didn't need to sneak around. I thought he would be over early and spend the night with her. I know if I was a kid and had the opportunity like that" –

I stopped in mid sentence as Suzy had returned. I could tell she was upset and was fighting back the tears. "You two go on. Brian's not coming," she managed to get out before starting to cry.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"He broke up with me."

"What? Why? What did he say?"

"He said he didn't want to associate with a bunch of perverts and that any father who would let him spend the night like you said we could was sick."

Paula looked at me. Later she said she could see me turning red with anger.

"Maybe he's just a prude," Paula offered.

"Not the way he had Suzy talking last night. He was getting off on having her say she was his nasty little whore," I said without thinking. I regretted it just as soon as it was out. Suzy was blushing scarlet.

I didn't know what to say or do, then Paula rescued me. "So he isn't a prude. He's a hypocrite."

"Worse," I replied, just wanting to keep the conversation going.

"Worse?" she asked.

"Much worse," I said. "He's a dick"

"Dicks can be good," Paula replied.

"Not his, it's only about this big." I held up my hand with my thumb and finger about four inches apart.

Paula laughed and Suzy managed a smile.

Paula stood up, walked over and gave Suzy a hug. "I'm so sorry, honey," she said. "You know what makes me feel better whenever this happened to me? I'd go out and get a new dress."

"I can't believe it happened to you very often," Suzy said.

"Are you kidding? I own a dress shop!"

We all laughed.

Paula turned to me. "Did you make reservations?"

"No"

"OK. Change of plans. Suzy and I are going to the shop and to get new dresses. You put on a suit and make some reservations for three at a fancy restaurant. Pick some place where you would like to show off two beautiful women."

Suzy and Paula were gone for two hours and when they returned they were wearing what I was informed were SBDs -Sexy Black Dresses. Suzy's had a tight top and flowed down to her four-inch spike heels. It was slit up the sides to her hips. The cut on top showed the tops of her breasts. Suzy is a B cup but the dress was cut to make her look bigger. Wearing it she was showing a lot of cleavage. It's a fine line between looking sexy and slutty and her dress was right on the line.

Paula's dress was shorter, ending just a few inches above knees. The top of her dress was gathered at her neck, so it showed no cleavage. I was a bit disappointed but wondered if Paula had chosen that dress because she wanted Suzy to be the center of attention.

We walked to the car and I was surprised when the girls got in the back seat. Laughing they told me that I could chauffeur them. I decided to play along and took them to the restaurant. It was a very classy and expensive place. When we walked in, I think every guy (and a few girls) turned to look at these two beautiful women. We had a great dinner. Everything was cooked to perfection. The only bump occurred when Suzy tried to order a drink. The waiter asked for ID and at eighteen couldn't serve her. She settled on water.

Suzy mentioned how great the waiters all were. She had noticed that every time she took a sip of water, a waiter very quickly filled her glass again. Paula told her that every time the waiters filled the glass, they were getting a look down into her cleavage. Suzy laughed and started teasing them, stretching and arching her back as they poured to give them a better look each time. Finally she arched her back so far the top of a nipple became exposed. Laughing I called he waiter over and asked for the check. "I better get her out of here before she's topless," I told the speechless guy.

The girls climbed back into the back of the car and I drove home. We went into the house. Paula sat on the couch and Suzy sat on the chair. "Would you ladies care for a drink?" I asked.

"I'm in the mood for something strong," Paula said. "Mix us something strong."

"How about a Manhattan?" I asked.

"That would be fine," she answered.

"Suzy? How does a Manhattan sound?"

"Really, Daddy? That would be great," she answered.

I mixed three Manhattans and returned to the living room. I handed one to Suzy then sat next to Paula on the couch. I watched as Suzy tried hers. She sipped it and gave a little shudder. I wondered if it was too much, but she took another sip before she set it down.

Paula sipped her drink and said to me, "I think Suzy's dress was a hit with the guys in the restaurant."

"I think you're right. You both look stunning tonight."

"I can't believe how big my bust looks in this dress," Suzy said looking down at her cleavage.

"There were even a few girls checking her out," Paula said giggling.

"Have you ever done a woman?" I asked Paula.

"Yes," she answered.

"Really, you've done a girl?" Suzy asked.

"Sure," Paula said, "Girls usually are the best pussy eaters, although your Dad ain't bad."

"He's good? He didn't eat me this morning," Suzy said.

"Well, he was probably tired out after fucking me last night," Paula said smiling.

"Wait a minute," I said to Paula. "You know about me and Suzy this morning?"

"Know what?" Paula asked innocently.

"You know Suzy and I slept together?"

Suzy laughed. "Dad," she said, "Don't say we slept together when you mean we fucked."

I didn't know what to say to Paula, but quickly realized she must have known all along. As it turned out, Suzy had told her everything at the dress shop. I smiled and explained that the "Don't say we slept together when you mean we fucked," comment was something I had told Suzy that morning.

"And now I could use a refill. Suzy, put on some music," I said as I took their glasses. As I made us more drinks I heard mellow jazz come from the living room. When I returned Suzy had moved to the couch and I sat in between them. The slit on the side of Suzy's dress had moved over enough for a leg to be exposed. Her dress was slit high, but not quite long enough to be able to see if she was wearing panties.

Suzy sipped her drink. "You know what I was just thinking?" She asked, then continued before either of us could answer, "For the life of me, I don't know why I was upset when Brian dumped me. He and I started fucking 5 months ago and to tell you the truth, until this morning I never thought sex was a big deal. I guess I really don't know much about sex, but after this morning I know he was a lousy lay. Dad, it's amazing you even saw him fucking me. It usually only lasted five minutes or so. He was always on top too. Thanks for letting me be on top this morning."

"I thought about kicking his ass last night. Now I wish I would have," I said.

"Hush," Paula said. "From what I've heard so far, he and his little dick are in for a lifetime of pretty shitty sex. I'd say that's bad enough."

I thought of all the years of shitty sex I had with my ex-wife. "Now I feel kind of sorry for him."

Paula said, "I can't believe he was always on top. You need to try some new positions."

"What are your favorites?" Suzy asked her.

"My absolute favorite is doggy," Paula replied.

"What's that?" Suzy asked.

"The girl gets down on her hands and knees and the guy takes her from behind."

"In her pussy?" Suzy asked.

"Well yes, but it also a nice way to be butt fucked," Paula said.

"Have you ever been butt fucked? Do you like that?" Suzy asked.

"I have. Do I like it? Sometimes it is just what I need, but not always. I know girls who absolutely love it. They told me that they have orgasms every time they took it in the ass. I've had orgasms while being butt fucked, but I could never get off every time that way," Paula said.

Suzy looked puzzled so Paula continued, "Here's the thing. There are a lot of people who think the sex organs are below the waist. Of course they are, but the most important sex organ is right here." Paula was pointing to her head.

She continued, "Sex is a very selfish thing. For good sex you need self-satisfaction. And I'm not talking about masturbation. It means there are more ways to attain sexual satisfaction than pure physicality. If I were in a romantic mood, being butt fucked would not be very satisfying, but if I'm in a nasty mood, I could get off on it. The key is to be honest to yourself and your lover so you can both be satisfied and to build a communication with your lover so you are able to pick up each others signals."

"What kind of a mood are you in tonight?" I asked.

"I'm feeling generous," Paula smiled, "Are you feeling generous?"

"I suppose," I answered, "What's mine is yours."

"Does that include your daughter?" Paula asked. "Are you going to share her with me tonight?"

"It's OK with me if it is OK with her."

Paula smiled at Suzy, "Do you want to play with us?" she asked.

"More than anything," Suzy said.

Paula put down her drink, stood and walked over to Suzy. She stood in front of Suzy and reached out her hands. Suzy put her hands into Paula's and was pulled her to her feet. A slow sensuous song was playing and Paula wrapped her arms around Suzy and they began to dance. Paula was five inches taller than Suzy and as they moved slowly to the music, Suzy put her head on Paula's shoulder. The song ended and Paula ran a hand up Suzy's back, around to her chin, lifted her chin up and kissed her deeply. As the kiss continued, Paula reached around to the back of the dress and slid the zipper down until the dress fell in a heap on the floor at Suzy's feet. As it turned out, the dress was all she was wearing so as the kiss ended, my daughter was now naked except for her shoes.

Paula led Suzy back to the couch and gently pushed her down next to where I was sitting, then she reached behind her and unzipped her dress. In a flash she too was naked. Paula knelt down between Suzy's legs and began to rub her pussy. I reached around Suzy with one arm and took a tit in each of my hands.

Paula began licking Suzy's pussy and I continued to play with her tits. Suzy reached down and began to rub my hard cock through my pants. She managed to unzip me and pull my cock out. As we continued she began to give me a hand job. Her strokes became more and more frantic as Paula continued to eat her.

Looking down at her I saw a sight I never would have dreamed of just a week ago. My daughter looked like a total slut with a beautiful huge titted girl lapping at her cunt and my big hard cock in her hands. The sight almost made me cum. I saw her clench and knew she was starting to cum. I let go of a tit and turned her face towards mine and kissed her as the orgasm rocked her body. She let out little mewls while she came. Tonight she wasn't the loud fuck Brian had forced her to be. This was my eighteen-year-old daughter learning a good lesson in love and lust.

After her orgasm had subsided, She relaxed in my arms. Paula sat back smiling; her face still wet from Suzy's cum. I pulled her up and kissed her. I wanted to taste my daughter on Paula's lips, but was nervous about it. Suzy's mom had always had a very nasty smell and taste and I was very relieved when I found that Suzy had neither.

Paula broke the kiss and turned to Suzy, "Your Dad is wearing too many fucking clothes, or should I say to many clothes for fucking?"

Suzy laughed and pounced on me. Quickly I was naked. Paula walked to the middle of the living room and got down on her hands and knees. "Let's show Suzy the doggy position.

I didn't have to be asked twice and quickly moved behind her. Faced with two possible openings, I decided on the lower and pushed the tip of my cock against the opening of her cunt. Suzy knelt beside me and watched as I slowly pushed it all the way in. I started slowly fucking Paula.

"I gotta get a better look at this," Suzy said and moved in front of Paula. She then lay on her back and started scooting under Paula. I watched in the reflection of the glass on the stereo cabinet as Suzy moved. First her face was even with Paula's and Paula leaned down and kissed her. Suzy kept scooting and soon was in a position where Paula heavy jugs were rocking just above her face. She reached up and squeezed them as Paula leaned in to Kiss Suzy's nipples. Suzy continued to move until her face was right under the point where my cock was fucking Paula's cunt. I pulled back until only the tip was still in and looked down. In a sight I never could have imagined, I saw my daughter smiling up at me from around my glistening cock. I thrust back in and felt my balls brush her head. I pulled out and she smiled at me again. "This is fucking amazing," she said.

I looked in the reflection and saw that Paula was eating her again. This time when I pulled back I let the tip come out. My hard cock was suspended in air, pointing directly at Paula's gaping cunt. I pushed it down towards Suzy's mouth and she sucked it in greedily. I pulled it out of her mouth and suck it back into Paula's hole. Paula's cunt was so wet it was dripping on Suzy's face. Then I felt Suzy's tongue on my cock. She had managed to lift her head and place her tongue on the exact spot where my cock was meeting Paula's cunt.

This put me over and I started spewing my sperm into Paula's greedy pussy. She started cumming when I did. I was still hard and kept driving in and out even as my cock continued to pump in its load. There was enough cum so that it started dripping down on Suzy's face as I continued to fuck Paula. After a while I slowed. I expected Suzy to move but she was waiting. I was still semi hard when I pulled out. My cock fell and slapped down on my daughter's face. With my cock not plugging the hole, a large glob of cum dropped out of Paula's cunt. Suzy was ready and waiting and managed to catch it in her mouth. I watched her as she swallowed it down.

I rolled back and lay on the floor. Paula went sideways and rolled on her back and Suzy stayed where she was. We had just all shared a great fuck.

After a bit I propped myself up on my elbows. Paula was smiling at Suzy who was fast asleep. Suzy was smiling and looked like an angel, an angel with drying cum on her face. I lifted her and carried her to bed and Paula pulled the sheet up over her.

We walked to the living room and I was disappointed to see Paula start to get dressed. "Won't you spend the night?" I asked.

"I can't. Please forgive me. I still haven't talked to the kids."

I took her in my arms and kissed her again. "Nothing to forgive. Hey, I have an idea. Bring the kids over tomorrow."

"I have a better idea. You and Suzy come over. I'll cook Sunday dinner for us all. I'd like my kids to meet you and Suzy."

"That would be great. What time? Do you go to church?" I asked.

"No. I quit. I saw so many ministers at the whorehouse when I was working. I couldn't stand the hypocrisy," Paula answered.

The arrangements were made for Suzy and I to be there at 1:30. Paula left and I went and got in bed. I was quickly asleep.

(to be continued)