Runt Ch. 09

Story Info
The Sunday dinner.
2.5k words
4.58
87.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was exactly 1:30 when Suzy and I pulled into the driveway at Paula's house. We were both anxious to see her again and meet her family, but we didn't want to show up early. I must say, I was nervous about meeting her boys. It reminded me of the first time I had met Dawn's parents.

Suzy was wearing jeans and a white knit top. Her top had a V-neck and was just sheer enough to make a person wonder if she was wearing a bra. I was dressed in jeans and a polo shirt.

Before we reached the door it opened and Paula beckoned us in. She herded us into the living room where Tom and Steve were watching the Cubs lose another one. Paula said she needed to rush back to the kitchen so we sat with the boys. They seemed less interested in the game now that Suzy was in the room.

The small talk came easily for us. They asked about Suzy's school and her plans for next year. She asked about their plans and how it was growing up as quadruplets.

Suddenly, Runt came bounding down the steps.

I stood as she came into the room. "Hi Dan," she said, then she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I hadn't seen her since Thursday night at the whorehouse when I had convinced her to call her mom while we fucked. I was afraid seeing her again would be weird, but it was like seeing an old friend. I was immediately put at ease with the whole situation.

"Hi, I'm Runt" Runt said smiling at Suzy.

"Suzy," she said as she stood.

"Come on," Runt said, "I'll give you the tour."

The girls left the room and went upstairs. Steve, Tom and I turned out attention back to the game in progress.

After about ten minutes, Paula called us all for dinner. She had outdone herself. She had prepared a roast with potatoes and steamed broccoli along with bread and a salad. It was one of those All-American home cooked meals.

She offered me the seat at the head of the table, but I insisted she take that place. Runt and Suzy served the food to the table. I noticed the boys keeping their eye on Suzy as she served. They looked like they were hungry for more than Paula's cooking.

We had a great time and the conversation flowed well. Each of us had a turn describing some things about ourselves and talking about what we did and what were our plans for the future.

It was interesting when Runt spoke about her work in the whorehouse. Somehow, Tom had still been under the impression that she was working at a country club.

When she was finished talking about it, he asked her, "I have a question for you. Why do whores get mad when they are called whores?"

"Some do, but not all," Runt replied. "I guess maybe most do. I'm not sure to tell you the truth. Why do you ask? Do you have some experience?"

Tom blushed a bit, "Well yeah. I've been to a whorehouse."

"I'm stunned," Paula deadpanned.

We all laughed.

Runt said, "Actually Mom and I were talking about labels this morning. What were the ones you mentioned? Slut, nympho, whore, and perv?" Paula nodded and Runt continued, "What do they all mean anyway?"

"Well," Paula said, "this is what I think. A slut is a person who likes sex and doesn't care about what society thinks about it. A nympho is a person who may or may not like sex, but fucks around a lot because they can't help it. A whore is person who takes money for sex. A whore may like sex or may not like it, just as some people like their job and some hate it. My favorite definition of a perv is what I told Runt this morning. A perv is someone who will do something you won't. Pervs are only defined in relation to another person."

"Those are great definitions," I said. "When I was married, my wife, Dawn saw I had visited a porn website on the internet. She called me a perv. To her I was a perv, because she would never do such a thing."

"Right," Paula said. "Each person has to decide what they will or won't do, but I also think that some stuff is just wrong. Two things I think are wrong are underage sex or forced sex."

Paula continued, "Dan, can I ask you a personal question about Dawn? Suzy do you mind?"

I nodded and Suzy told her to go ahead.

Paula asked me, "Dawn called you a perv. Do you think she was happy in her life? In her sex life?"

"She wasn't happy," I answered.

"I'll bet most of the people who label others as pervs aren't happy. I wonder if maybe they're jealous."

We sat in silence thinking about what Paula had said. These were liberating thoughts. What had been a carefree dinner had turned into a heavy discussion. It took Tom to lighten things back up.

"So let's see, a perv is someone who does something you wouldn't do?" he asked his mom.

Paula nodded.

"So do you think Runt is a perv?"

"Why would I think that?" Paula asked.

"Because she shaves her pussy and you don't," Tom said.

Steve dropped his fork onto his plate. "How do you know mom shaves her cunt?"

Tom smiled at him. "You saw Runt's first, but I saw Mom's."

"You saw Mom's cunt?" Steve exclaimed.

Tom laughed, "No big deal, Steve. I didn't eat it or anything. Besides, I've always thought shaved pussy is the best for eating."

"TOM! STEVE! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU TWO?" Paula said, "This isn't the type of Sunday dinner conversation I had in mind! What in the world will our guests think of us?"

I laughed, "It's fine. No problem."

Tom laughed, "OK Suzy, you are the only girl left. What about your cunt hair?"

"JESUS! TOM!" Paula said.

Suzy was looking down and had turned a deep shade of red. This conversation was obviously getting to be too much for her. Runt also realized what was happening. She pushed her chair back and stood. "Come on Suzy. Let's leave these pervs alone. This is no conversation for two nice girls like us," she said.

Suzy looked at her like a person drowning might look at a person throwing them a life vest. She stood and the two girls left the room and went up the stairs.

Paula was fuming mad. "God dammit, Tom! I asked you to be nice to her. Can't you treat any girl like a lady? Not every girl likes being treated like a fucking slut!"

Tom was upset as well. "Jesus Mom, I'm sorry."

Tom turned to me. "I'm really sorry, Dan. Suzy is great. I'm just an asshole. I'll go up and apologize."

"It's OK, Tom," I said. "She'll be ok, but maybe you could give her a bit of space. Things have been moving awfully fast these days. She just needs to think some things over."

The girls came down the steps and headed fir the front door. As they went out Runt called out, "We're going out. Be back in a few hours."

We sat at the table. Paula and Steve continued to glare at Tom. I was just trying to wait out the situation. We might still be sitting there if the phone hadn't started ringing. Paula, Steve and Tom all jumped to answer it. I almost did myself. Tom got there first and stood so he didn't have to see his mother. When he hung up he told us it had been Paula's third son, Mark. Mark was an actor and had been spending the week in Chicago. He was on his way home when his car broke down. He was calling for someone to come pick him up. Tom grabbed his keys and rushed for the door. Steve ran after him.

When they had left Paula and I were alone in the house.

"That's the fastest any of them have ever moved to help each other." She commented. Listen Dan, I'm really sorry," she said to me.

"Don't be. Suzy'll be fine. She's still just a bit shy. She's not a slut like Runt," I said. Then I added, "And that's not a slam to Runt. I agree with your definitions. I hope Suzy becomes more like her."

Paula looked at me. "Are you sure? What if Suzy wanted to become a whore like Runt? Wouldn't that bother you?"

"Well, I hope it wouldn't," I answered. "If Suzy wanted to become a whore, I would try to be supportive. I just want her to be happy."

Paula stood and walked around behind my chair. She bent down and wrapped her arms around my chest and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you," she said.

I turned to her. This was the first time the "L" word had been spoken between us. "I love you too," I said.

She was wearing a V neck sweater without a bra and with me sitting and her bending at the waist, her top had fallen down giving me a great view of her heavy tits hanging down.

I stood and reached up under her top with both hands and cupped her big jugs. She closed her eyes as I gently squeezed and pushed her nipples with my thumbs.

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. We had fucked in her bed just two nights before, but so much had happened in the last few days, it seemed much longer ago. I pulled her sweater up over her head. Her tits were magnificent. She lay back on the bed and I got on beside her. I took a tit in each of my hands and squeezed them gently. I pushed them together so the nipples touched and licked them both simultaneously. Her nipples became erect and I pushed them with my tongue. I decided to concentrate on just one tit and held it with both hands. Instead of moving my tongue across the nipple, I was still and moved the tit back and forth so the nipple was brushing my tongue. Paula moaned and pushed her other tit up. Her jugs were large enough so that she was able to lick and suck one tit while I did the other. Finally she let hers go and I stopped sucking mine. From where I was on the bed, her tits were inches from my face. I stared at them glistening wet from our saliva.

"I think you're kind of a tit guy," she said.

I bent on and put my face between them, smelling her perfume. I rolled back and smiled up at her. "Yeah. I'm a sucker for tits. I don't know what it is, but they've always turned me on. I love cleavage. I even love the word. Tits."

"How long has it been since you've fucked a set of tits?" Paula asked.

"Hmmmmm," I replied, "Never."

"Really? Was your wife flat?"

"No, she was a C cup, but we really only ever did missionary," I said.

"Would you like to fuck mine?" Paula asked.

I put my hand around her head, pulled her toward me and kissed her deeply. "That would be heaven," I said.

She got up and left the room. When she came back into the bedroom she was carrying a bottle of hand lotion. She stripped the rest of her clothes off and got on the bed lying on her back. I stripped and climbed over her. I knelt with my knees just under her underarms so none of my weight was on her, but my cock was over her tits.

"Let me suck it hard for you," She said. Actually it was already almost totally hard, but there was still just enough sag in it that by leaning forward, the tip brushed her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked the tip in. She took her hand and started jacking my cock gently. I could tell she was going slow enough so I wouldn't cum. Her goal here was to harden me up. I started feeling more pressure against my cock as it got harder. While it tried to straighten out, Paula's hand and mouth were keeping it bent. When she took her hand off of it, the suction wasn't enough to keep it in. It sprang out of her mouth and hovered erect over her face. It was glistening with her saliva. I gave it a stroke of my own and when I did a drop of precum formed at the tip and dripped down. Paula saw it and managed to stretch and catch it on her tongue. She looked up at me from around my hard cock that was hovering over her face and smiled.

I moved back down so my cock was over her big tits. She took a pillow but instead of putting it under her head, she put it behind her head so that her neck was at almost a ninety-degree angle. It looked very uncomfortable and I thought that maybe she didn't fix it because I was straddling her. I started to try adjusting the pillow so it would be more comfortable, but she stopped me. "No, this is perfect," she said.

She handed me the lotion. "Squirt some of this on me," she said.

It was a pump bottle of white hand lotion, I tried to pump it, but the tip had dried over. I pushed the pump down a few times, but nothing came out. With each pump, pressure must have been building in the bottle, because suddenly the lotion shot out of the tip. She was covered by globs of the white lotion from her belly to her neck. It looked like someone had jacked off on her.

Paula laughed. "Rub it in," she said.

I didn't have to be asked twice and started rubbing the white lotion into her skin. Her tits were amazingly soft. The valley between her jugs was still covered with the lotion when I leaned so my cock was between them and pushed them together. My balls were resting on her and except for the tip, my cock was completely engulfed by her jugs. As I pushed forward I realized why she wanted to be in that uncomfortable position. With each push through her tits, the tip of my cock met her hungry mouth. We got into an easy rocking motion, my cock sliding back and forth through the soft tunnel of her tits. With each thrust the tip of my cock was either licked or sucked.

I was in heaven. Looking at this beautiful loving woman was incredible. I knew I was almost there. She must have sensed it as well. "Do you want to come on my tits, or in my mouth?" she asked.

"On your tits," I said to her and she smiled. I let go of her tits and started jacking off above her. Very quickly I started cumming. I shot my load over her big jugs, mixing my hot sperm with the cool white lotion. After I was done, Paula was a beautiful mess. She smiled at me as she rubbed the mixture into her skin. I lay down next to her and kissed her.

(to be continued)