Rural Getaway Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty weekend away with domination.
4.8k words
4.26
20k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very exciting drive we came to a small rural town. The landscape around the town was breath taking, mountains on all sides, with a small river running through the middle of town. It was early evening and the light was starting to fade. I followed miss M's directions to a cottage just outside of town. Driving up to the cottage I could see it had an old look to it, probably build around the turn of the previous century. If I had to guess I would say 1890 to 1910. From the layout and surroundings I could tell it used to be a farm house. The gravel road up to the house was lined by beautiful oak trees. I could see why M chose to rent this house for us, it was very secluded. The closest neighbours were probably about half a mile down the road. The stone cottage had a thatched roof and two chimneys. I was relieved to see the chimneys, because winter can be harsh in this part of the country.

Miss M wrapped her coat tightly around her petite body and got out of the car. I followed her to the door of the cottage. Before she unlocked the front door she turned around and looked me in the eyes. Without warning she leaned in and passionately kissed me.

Wow!

She was a wonderful kisser; those luscious lips touching mine, her tongue massaging mine, her kisses could keep me occupied all night. As I got more into the kiss I moved my hands over her coat towards her B-cup breasts.

She stopped the kissing and reprimanded me: "No! From now on you'll do what I tell you to do."

I joking said: "Ya right" and laughed it off. But the look she gave me drained the laughter from me. She was serious. I wondered if I wasn't in over my head here (And that's not the last time I thought that over the course of the weekend)

She unlocked the door and told me to go inside. The light outside was fading quickly and with all the curtains drawn up, the house was very dark. I quickly found the light switch and turned it on. At least now I could see what I'm doing and where I'm going, but again M wasn't pleased: "Did I tell you to switch the light on? I'll have to punish you for that too". I got the feeling that I was going to get punished a lot this weekend. She turned the light off and told me to make a fire in the main living room fireplace, but the catch was, I could only use my cell phone as a light source. What a mission this was going to be. I had to rely on my memory of when I got a quick scan of the room when the light was on. I could hear M's high heels on the wooden floor as she walked over to a couch to sit down.

The house had an open plan design with the kitchen, living room and dining room all part of one room. The kitchen counter split the living and dining areas from the kitchen area. All the furniture and cupboards were fashioned from very dark wood. The lounge chairs and couches were part wood, very bulky, and had a heavy look to them. It had an antique look to it. There's one door leading out of the living area into the rest of the house, I assume it led to the bedrooms. Being in an old house like this feels like we've traveled back in time.

I turned the light of my cell phone on and started looking for the firelighters and matches. Eventually I found them in the kitchen cupboard. Luckily the wood was right next to the fireplace, so no hassle there. I wasn't in the mood for all these chores. I was just really horny and wanted to jump M's bones. But I knew any move from me would result in punishment, so I behaved nicely. I could just imagine M's smug face in the dark as she watched me searching the room. I got the fire going in no time, my childhood camping days paying off. The fire created a beautiful orange glow in the room. As I suspected, M was sitting on the couch with a smug grin directed at me.

Looking at M I realised how incredibly sexy she looked, especially in the fire light. M stood up from the couch and walked seductively over to me. She dragged one of her beautifully manicured fingers over my cheek and down over my lips. As she did this she pushed her body against mine. So very sexy! She took her hand and opened part of her coat exposing her left breast.

She asked: "Do you like what you see?" I quickly replied: "YES!" Maybe too quickly, I must have seemed very eager and boyish. A man in his early thirties should know how play down his eagerness. I didn't want to seem desperate, although I had my suspicions that the ship has sailed on that one.

She took her right hand and grabbed me by my neck, dragging my face down towards her breast. Instinct took over and I sucked on her nipple. I loved the smell of her skin. There was also a slight hint of perfume, I guessed Paco Rabanne, maybe Ultraviolet. She was pushing me down so hard that I couldn't breathe. As I pulled backed she held my head for a few seconds more, she was surprisingly strong for such a petite woman. She let me up and I took a deep breath. She brought her face closer to mine and said: "You see, if you perform a task well, there will be an award for you." I just nodded, not sure if it was an award I just received or another warning pointing towards punishment.

Miss M stepped back and looked at me. She said: "I don't like it when you're wearing clothes. Take it off!" I replied: "All of it?"

She wasn't happy with my reply: "Are you talking back to me, just undress and I'll let you know your punishment." I pulled my shirt over my head and pulled down my jeans. No need to take off my underwear, because I wasn't allowed to bring any. I quickly removed my shoes and socks and was now standing completely naked in front of M. The fire hasn't warmed the room yet and I felt I should make some excuse for the size of my penis. I thought it better not to. Let's keep those punishments to a minimum. It wasn't long before I had goose bumps all over my 6'3" body and started to shake a bit.

M stepped towards the fire and put her hands in her coat pocket. She looked me up and down for a bit and said: "Aaaaaahhhhh, that's better. I enjoy looking at your naked body, especially if it's a bit awkward like now. I think we need to talk about the rules for tonight. There will be only 2 rules: Number 1, you will call me 'Queen' or 'my Queen' at all times. Number 2: Your safe word will be 'pineapple', but don't be a sissy and use it, be a man! These rules are non-negotiable. Do you understand?"

I replied: "Yes"

M was satisfied, but quickly pointed out that I didn't call her Queen, so for my first punishment I will have to carry the baggage from the car, butt naked. I protested that I would freeze my ass off, but she didn't care. I open the front door and made a run for the car, hoping the exercise would keep me warm. Luckily it was completely dark now, so nobody would be able to see me, not that anybody lived close by in any case. I had to make 3 trips to the car and back, M had more baggage than I thought was normal for a weekend getaway. I dropped the bags in the main bedroom, where I was also told to light a fire as well. I didn't mind doing it, because I wanted to feel the warm fire on my freezing body. I had to be careful lighting the fire, extra care is required when doing this naked.

Upon successful completion of my 2 tasks, M walked up to me and said: "Now for your reward." She opened her coat, exposing her naked body to me and told me to come and hug her. I quickly walked over and gave her a hug. Her warm naked body felt amazing. Within no time I was warmed up and enjoying the touch of her hot body on mine. I whispered in M's ear: "Thank you, my Queen."

After a very enjoyable hug, M's kindness disappeared again and the ice queen was back. She commanded me to draw a bath for her and if I do it correctly, I could join her. At this stage the 2 fire places were heating the house nicely and also provided the only light, very romantic, or in this case, probably more like a dungeon. The main bedroom had an ensuite bathroom. It was dark in there and I figured if I turn the light on, I might get into trouble with M. I thought candles would do the trick and decided to go search for some in the kitchen. As I walked back into the living room, I was greeted with a very pleasant sight. M was in front of the fire with her back towards me. She had removed her coat and was bending forward, slowly rolling down her stockings. First the one leg then the other. It was a truly an awesome view and one I won't forget quickly. Her high heels were already off and lying to the side of the couch. I stood there frozen, staring at her as she bent further forward to roll the stockings over her knees. Her bum looked amazing in the low light of the fire. Her gorgeous pussy came into view as she bent even further to reach her ankles. My penis jumped at that sight and instantly became hard. I wanted to walk over to her, grab her by the hips and force my cock into her pussy. But unfortunately that would have been awarded with severe punishment.

At that moment, she looked around and saw me staring at her. A quick grin flashed across her face and was quickly replaced by her queen face. She walked over to me seductively, with 1 stocking on her ankle, and asked: "Do you like looking at me undressing?" As she said it, she grabbed my cock really hard, actually hurting me a bit.

Before I could answer she said: "I didn't give you permission to stare at me while I'm undressing, this infringement will be punished." I quickly explained that I'm just getting candles in the kitchen for the bathroom. She removed her grip on my penis and allowed me to continue. She went back to seductively removing her stockings, but this time I wasn't going to get caught staring. I found the candles, took the matches from the fireplace and hurried back to the bathroom, not daring to look at her.

I lit the first candle and placed it on the corner of the sink. In the low light I could see the bathroom had a shower in the one corner and in the other it had a corner bath. The corner bath had a little step (or seat) in the corner and the rest of the bath had enough space for 2 people. I lit eight more candles and placed them around the bathroom, concentrating on the bath area. I opened the taps ensuring the temperature is correct and added a lot of bubble bath and some bath salts. I was determined to make this the perfect bath. As I was checking if everything was okay, I noticed that M was staring at me from the doorway. She was now completely naked. Her skin looked flawless in the candle light. Afraid of being caught staring, I quickly looked down, making sure I played the part of servant perfectly. She softly said: "Don't worry. I give you permission to look at me." I looked up and slowly took everything in. She was leaning with her shoulder against the door frame. Her arms were folded beneath her perfect 28B surgically enhanced breasts, making her look bossy. Her shapely hour glass figure was accentuated by the candle lights. Her waist was so petite that if I had to grab her with both my hands they would probably touch on either end of her, encircling her waist. In the low light I couldn't see the tattoo she had under her right arm down the side of her body. Her dark hair was hanging loose on her shoulders. M's one leg was crossing the other. Just giving me enough of a view to see the landing strip on her pussy. Her face looked bemused. She was clearly enjoying her new role as Queen. Her make-up was done exceptionally well. Her dark eye shadow intended as a warning of things to come. She must have touched up her lipstick, because her lips looked flawless in a glossy red.

I thought to myself: God damn! She was amazingly beautiful and sexy. I could not believe what a lucky bastard I was.

She stepped in the bathroom and cropped her hair back into a ponytail and tied it with a hair band. Of course while doing this, her arms were above her head, which made her boobs look even more perky. I just wanted to grab them, but I resisted the urge. She stepped into the bath and sat down. Now for the moment of truth, was the bath drawn correctly to her standards. She smiled pleasantly and congratulated me on a good bath and asked me to join her. We sat in the bubble bath chatting a while before M realised she had nothing to drink. She commanded me to get a bottle of champagne and a glass.

I asked: "What about me?" To which she replied: "You can't have any, because it will have a negative influence on your performance. I want you to be able to pleasure me over and over again, all night long."

I quickly ran to the kitchen and got the champagne and the glass. Standing next to the bath with my soaking wet body, I poured her a glass. I placed the bottle on the edge of the bath and was about to get in when she asked: "Where is the shaving cream and razor?" Shit, how was I supposed to know that she would require a razor. Seeing my puzzled face she said: "You should know your queen's desires before she even knows them herself." I gave in and fetched my shaving cream and razor in the bedroom. When I returned I saw M had moved from inside the bath to sitting on the seat in the corner. Her knees were together, sitting like a lady. As I stared at her, she slowly opened her legs giving me a full view of her pussy. She looked very sexy and seductive. She slowly moved her left hand from her knee up towards her pussy, slightly caressing her thigh. Her hand reached her pussy and she slowly started to rub the top of her pussy lips in a circular movement. My eyes were fixated on the incredibly sexy scene that was unfolding in front of me. M surely knew how to tease a man. While staring at her I grabbed my hard cock and slowly moved my hand up and down the shaft. M's response was quick: "You're not allowed to do that! Get in the bath, I want you to shave my pussy and you better not hurt me. And make sure you get all the hair, it must be completely smooth."

I went to sit right in the middle of bath, right in between M's legs. I rubbed the shaving cream all around her pussy and also over her pussy lips and even underneath towards her backdoor. First I shaved the bits furthest away from her lips, working my way downward to the lips. I was very careful not to hurt her. I took a glance upward and saw her taking a sip of the champagne. I got back to the job at hand and continued shaving. All of the sudden while shaving I felt a sharp burning sensation on my back. I jumped at the sudden pain and instantly looked up. M had a candle in her hand and was dripping the wax onto my back! Saying: "Aaaawwwww, can my slave not handle his punishment?" Realising I will only get punished more if I show my displeasure (Also keeping in mind the fact that she said I shouldn't be a sissy), so I said: "Thank you, my Queen, I deserve to be punished." I nervously got back to shaving, knowing to expect more. Before long she was dripping more wax onto my back. I actually got used to it after the 9th or 10th drop. I just clenched my teeth together and continued shaving carefully.

When I was finished, M requested a mirror in order to see if I did a good job. I leaned over to the sink and got the hand mirror for her. She took the mirror in her hand and inspected her newly shaven lady bits. Looking at her smooth pussy made me forget about the pain on my back. Where there was hair before there was only soft olive skin left now. Her pussy lips clearly on display for me to enjoy. They were smaller and thinner than any previous girl I had. It made het pussy look extremely tight and sexy. I found myself imagining I was softly sucking on her lips and clit.

She was happy with the job I did and said that I deserve a reward. After my candle wax punishment I could really use a reward. She told me to open my mouth. She took the bottle of champagne and poured a generous amount of champagne down my throat. I replied with the appropriate: "Thank you, Queen". She then sat back in the corner, arching her back as she leaned against the wall. She asked me to come closer, so I sat up on my knees and moved in close to her. My hard dick ended up pressing on the newly shaven skin of her sexy pussy. M took the champagne bottle and poured some of it over her right boob, telling me: "Now be a good slave and lick the champagne of my boob". I eagerly started licking around her breast and savoured the sweet taste of the champagne mixed with that of her skin. I worked my way around the breast towards her nipple. Her small nipples were erect and felt hard under my tongue. I sucked softly on her nipple and then slowly increased the pressure, being careful not to hurt her. She moved the champagne over to her left breast and poured some of it there too. I adjusted my licking and sucking to the left breast and gave it exactly the same amount of attention as I gave the other one.

After some very hot sucking, M pushed me back and placed the bottle on the edge of the bath. She looked deep in my eyes and said: "My slave, I can see in your eyes that you want to fuck me, but I'm not going to allow it" That made my heart sink, by the sound of it I wasn't going to fuck her at all tonight. I was extremely horny and one part of me just wanted to take her right then, irrespective of the consequences. I was still sitting between her legs. She lifted her right leg and placed her foot on my chest. She then pushed me back so that my back was pressing against the side of the bath. The pain of the wax came flooding back and I left out a soft shriek. With no expression on her face she looked at me as she spread her legs in front of me again, saying: "I will allow you to watch me."

She looked upwards towards the ceiling and with both her hands touched the sides of her neck. Very slowly she moved her hands down towards her breasts, cupping and rubbing both her breasts before moving further south over her tummy towards her freshly shaven pussy. With both hands she touched those sexy pussy lips and used her middle fingers to spread the lips, giving me a full view of her wet pussy. The pink lips looked very inviting in the candle light. M used her index finger to rub her clit, in slow circular motions. Her breathing got heavier as she was getting into the excitement of masturbating in front of me. As her excitement grew so did her need to have something inside of her. She slipped her index and middle fingers into her pussy and slowly worked them in and out. Seeing this unfold right in front of me, made me unbelievably horny. Her breathing increased even further, leading to some soft moans as she fingered herself. Just as I thought she was about to cum, she stopped.

She slowly slipped her fingers out of her pussy and leaned forward towards me, pushing her fingers into my mouth, "Do you enjoy the taste of my pussy juice, slave?" With her fingers in my mouth I replied in muffled tones: "Yes, my Queen, very much!" She continued to finger my mouth as I sucked all of her pussy juice from her fingers. She removed them from my mouth and sat back: "I think it's time for my slave to get a reward again."

She grabbed me behind the neck, pulling my face into her pussy. My lips connected with hers and I could clearly smell the sweet scent of her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and slowly at first licked up and down the length of her slit, making her moan from the sensation. As I was really getting into it, she poured the rest of the champagne over her pussy. The mixture of her pussy and champagne tasted heavenly. I was sucking up all the champagne in and around M's hot pussy. I couldn't stop my tongue from finding its way down towards M's tight little asshole. I slowly licked around her hole and then slowly pushed my tongue into her. I could tell she was really into it. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me into her. I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her anal hole and wiggled it a bit. This made her shout with pleasure.

She pulled me away and said, "Wait, I don't want to cum just yet". She pulled me to her and passionately kissed me. After disengaging the kiss, she took the champagne bottle and removed the remaining foil around the neck. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear: "I want you to fuck me hard with this." (Showing me the champagne bottle). She took the head of the bottle and forced it into my mouth before I could protest. She giggled a bit and said: "That's it slave, get that glass dick nice and wet for your queen. You look kind of cute with a dick in your mouth" She really enjoyed making a fool of me. But I didn't mind, I just wanted to please her in any way I can.

12