Rurick and the Siren

Story Info
An Elf hunter comes across someone he doesn't expect.
1.7k words
3.48
48.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rurick swiftly ran through the woods near the shoals and tried finding prey, instead coming across a milky white skinned girl kicking her feet in the water off some rocks. Her hair hung back and flowed over her body. She seemed to be naked but her hair was thick and overflowed, covering her body effectively. Rurick's pointed ears twitched as he listened to the sound of her splashing. He was an elf from a nearby village gone out to search for food.

As she rubbed the water over her body and splashed more, Rurick became very much aroused and stared intently at her. Sooner or later, he gave up his hunt and went away without alarming the beautiful girl. The next day he returned and found her as well. Day after day, he watched her until he finally decided to approach her.

She hid from him and looked on curiously as he tried to coax her into coming out. She finally decided to come out of hiding and walked toward Rurick with her shapely legs and long hair flowing around her, still hiding the naked form beneath it. They both sat next to the water and he talked to her as she listened. It was a while before he couldn't restrain himself and decided to tease her. He used some magic and let the water flow in tendrils up her body and it slowly absorbed into her.

Slowly, her breasts swelled up as he talked and she tried to ignore it. Soon enough though, she began to lightly fondle and massage her nipples and growing breasts. One of her hands also went down between her legs and began to clumsily rub her swollen pussy.

Rurick then pulled her legs apart, with little resistance from her, and licked furiously at those pink lips quivering against his tongue. She came hard after a while, thrashing her legs about and moaning loudly. As he looked up though, he had forgotten to stop his magic, which had made her breasts swell so large and full of milk. They looked so heavy and large that he couldn't see her face from where he was anymore. Her whimpers grew louder as her nipples leaked milk in miniscule trickles that showed her ache to release much, much more. He stopped the magic and hefted one of her heavy and ever so soft breasts in his hands. It definitely felt heavy with milk and he left her alone to whine and moan as her body tried desperately to expel the obvious overabundance of fluids in her large, round breasts.

He then pulled out his dick and it fell in a long, thick, and heavy swing between his ankles. It was rivaling three feet in length and was still thickening greatly. It must have been thicker than his arm as it stopped growing and arched upward. His balls were greatly swollen too, sloshing with such thick and dense cum that they were the size of soccer balls and occasionally bulging bigger with every throb that supplied it with more cum. Precum dribbled and spurt from the tip like a faucet, soaking the naked girl in slippery fluids as Rurick slapped the huge monster between her oversized breasts and thrust back and forth between their softness. His balls swung heavily and pressed against her breasts roughly, not to mention rubbing her pink nipples till they were numb with pleasure.

Milk started to soak his balls as she was trickling more and more of it by the second. She did her best to suck and lick the enormous tip of his dick as he thrusted, but it was far too large to fit in her small mouth. Rurick then pushed her down and put his hands on her breasts, leaning his weight onto them. She whimpered and cried out in pleasure, writhing around as her breasts were roughly fondled and milk poured forth from those small pink nipples of hers. Her back tried to arch as streams of milk erupted from her and started soaking Rurick's body in bittersweet fluid that he sniffed eagerly and licked up as it sprayed into his mouth. He leaned back and fingered her until her legs clenched together and juices spit out of her like a fountain. Her moans seemed pleasureful and painful at the same time, but her expression was so cute as she tried to deal with all types of new feelings.

Rurick then tried to call out her name, but he was never given one by her. So, he thought of one for her.

"I'll call you Ciri. 'Kiir-ae'," he said slowly. Then he spread open the tiny opening of Ciri's pussy and forced her to swallow the first of many inches of his three foot dick. With that long of a dick, he was able to bite and lick her cute clit as his dick sunk a half a foot inside her. With spasms of pleasure from her, Ciri's pussy quivered and clenched, sucking Rurick in much deeper. He was halfway in when he hit the entrance to her womb and mercilessly thrusted until he could fuck his way inside her. Each reverberative strike of the giant tip of his beast send shocking tremors through Ciri's womb and body. With Ciri facing Rurick, he could see the defined outline of his dick stretching out her belly with its thickness alone. She instinctively rubbed at it and he felt even more pleasured by it.

Finally, the tip pierced through and he unleashed a huge torrent of cum that filled her easily and then swelled her belly so much. Faster and harder he pumped his hips away as his pumping dick kept up the spurting with thicker and thicker streams that spewed more and more cum inside her. She grasped at anything she could as her orgasms kept starting right after finishing. His cum was warming her so much from the core outward.

When he calmed down enough, a strange sensation took him and he arched his back as another, larger dick grew fast and stretched up Ciri's belly and between her breasts. The thickness of it spread her breasts apart easily and rubbed her face as thick veins swelled and shrank with each throbbing beat of his heart. He instinctively pulled out and placed the tip of the larger dick to her pussy, while accidentally forcing the shorter one into her ass. She screamed and clutched to him as all of his newly grown four foot dick went inside Ciri to the base. He grabbed her hips with strong arms and pulled out of her sucking pussy, then thrusting hard to let her feel every vein and bump scraping her insides. Another ten minutes of violent fucking, and Rurick came again, though even more this time.

Ciri's belly was so stretched and she looked to be pregnant with many babies at the same time. He pulled out long enough to let her womb and ass pour out all of his cum as he watched her pant and writhe around, curling her toes and rubbing her still over enlarged breasts.

Then, the burning sensation began again and he fell to his knees as his balls nearly doubled in size, reaching the size of beach balls and maybe far larger, as well as growing a third dick that was so long and thick that it must have equaled his total height of nearly six feet in length. He grabbed the still trembling Ciri by the hips and lifted her over his head with her belly still slightly swollen. It took some pulling down on his part, but Rurick finally fit the gigantic head of his six foot dick inside her and slowly slid the slippery pussy of hers down around his immensely thick shaft. Her hips had noticeably spread in his hands and after four feet, he hit the absolute maximum that would fit inside her. His other two dicks were elsewhere, with the four foot one shove in her ass and the three foot one left to spit precum in any direction it bucked in. He lifted and dropped her forcefully on his dicks as she screamed and moaned, cumming violently and spitting juices all over his dicks and balls. He pinned her down and watched as he fucked her from behind, her breasts squishing against the ground and milk leaking more and more. He slapped her ass hard and began roughly tweaking her nipples. This drew a long and drawn out moan from her that released a torrent of milk in streams that didn't end. Her nipples had swollen up and were so soft from waiting to release milk, instead of hard.

Rurick pinned her down like a bitch in heat as thick knots swelled up the shafts of his dicks and disappeared inside Ciri, only to swell her belly enormously and spill out in thick sheets over her legs, ass, as well as Rurick's dicks and balls. He kept pumping and pumping like a fire hose until he ran out of anything to pump, but that was tough to determine because Ciri's belly swelled so much and his balls barely went down at all. He finally decided to pull out and tried to yank his dicks out of her and found out as she whimpered and came once again that the tips of his dicks has swollen so large that they locked themselves inside her. Her womb wasn't letting go and nor was her ass. No matter how he tried to control the flow and make it subside, it only thickened and more burst from him in massive spurts that visibly swelled Ciri. Eventually, it seemed that her belly was taking it in stride as the growth slowed, even if his spurts and length of such kept increasing.

She turned around with effort and kissed him deeply as she twisted her hips and milked him further. His dicks pumped out all they could and his balls steadily went down in size until they were near soccer ball size again. His orgasm finally ended after several minutes and what seemed like hours. He still couldn't pull out the over engorged organs and they both lay next to the water, sharing a deep kiss as they felt their quickened heartbeats subside and fell asleep in a wispy and cooling breeze.