Russ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom, starting the shower. I heard him step into the shower and I got out of bed, going into the bathroom. I pulled the shower curtain aside and stood there naked. He smiled, "Come in, precious."

I stepped into the shower with him. We started to make out. Touching his body up and down, stroking his cock, feeling up and down his arms, his chest. He cupped my tits in his large hands, and soon his head went down to them, sucking and licking and enjoying them. I moaned. We played with each other for a while more, but he was in a rush and neither of us got to cum.

He quickly got dressed and jotted down some directions of some places to go shopping while he was at work. He kissed me good-bye and left.

At 11 o'clock that morning I was in an antique shop when my cell phone rang. It was Russ. He apologized and said he couldn't meet me for lunch, that he was suppose to have lunch with an important editor. But he said he'd make it up to me by taking me to a dance that night. I understood.

I missed Russ all day long and ran to the door when he came back to the hotel. I gave him a warm hug and a passionate kiss. He held me close and looked down at me, telling me he missed me. I told him the same.

He then got down on one knee and pulled a jewelry box out of his pocket, opening it, showing me a beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" he asked, looking up into my eyes, eagerly and hopefully. I smiled.

One year later his next book came out. The dedication page read:

"To my wife Laura, who stole nothing but my heart. The greatest femme fatale of them all."

12