Russian New Year

Story Info
An unexpected vodka-induced threesome.
2.1k words
3.14
37.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second story is about a New Year's party that occurred three years ago. As some of you may be aware, those of you that are familiar with Russian culture, the "Russian New Year" is roughly the equivalent of our Christmas, but in a more festive manner. In addition to the exchange of at least a single present, and the use of a tree, at midnight Russians like to start drinking and dance pretty much until dawn or until passing out, which ever comes first.

As I described previously, my significant other, who I was living with by this time, just having recently moved in with at that time, is Marina. At the time of the story she was 30 years old and with each year she gets hotter. Since she is involved in the story, I will describe her briefly. She is athletic, 5 foot 5, 115 pounds, naturally small chested but because she had always been insecure about her chest, had her breasts augmented to a large 34C/small 34D.

This particular New Year Marina invited her friend Natasha to come over to our house and help cook before we were to go over to the party. Natasha at the time was in her late 20s (me in my early 40's, as described in my first story) and this was before she had a child. Natasha was one of those "mail order brides" who was married to a conservative man older than me, but, according to Marina, had had a wild past as a youth in the Ukraine, as many of the mail order brides have had I have been told. They have the looks, but you don't know what is in their closets.

Natasha never got out much, and could not even drive, but we were her "safe" friends she was allowed to visit. As opposed to my "Americanized" Marina, who lived here for 10 years before I met her, Natasha was kept on a pretty short lease by her husband. For New Years his plan was to drop off Natasha at our house and then meet us at a Russian friend's house sometime in the early morning after the festivities began (he and I have nothing in common and he is not the type to sit and chat), and then take Natasha home from there. I will describe Natasha by saying that she is 5 foot 8, maybe 9, thin, slender but not athletic, with black hair, and an attractive face. She is sexy. Any man would want her. Maybe that is why her hubby watched over her like he did.

I will say, that the interesting thing about this incident, was that it in a roundabout way led to a much more interesting incident that I will describe in a subsequent story. This subsequent incident may be my best story but I have one other that occurred about 6 years ago that is pretty darn good too.

Marina has always been one to appreciate the beauty of other women but she is not bisexual. She attracts lesbians like magnets. Often, as with most men, jokes would be made between Marina and I about having a "threesome." One time when we were in another city she asked me take her to a nice strip club and she had more than a few lap dances (watching this was a huge turn on for me, as one of the strippers was really into her, but she would never let me get a dance or show some interest in the strippers).

As the girls cooked early in the evening, they began to drink vodka. Since neither one of them ever drinks, (or at least Marina does not), I continued to warn them not to drink too much, as later we had to meet Natasha's husband and some other friends over at another house for the real celebration, and there would be children there too. Natasha's husband called to check on her and I told him that there were already getting sloshed. He expressed his disappointment in her (he is a real hard ass) and told me to try to control them. I said I would try and would see him over at the party. I was not really drinking myself.

I think in part because of this continuous joshing about a "threesome" between Marina and me at some point the conversation between the two women as they got more and more drunk, began to turn around this topic. Natasha even made a few comments to me in the kitchen when Martin was not present and (it was obvious she was drunk) including making a reference to having a threesome saying how "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." I did not answer (afraid to!) and kept my distance by going as far away from both of them as possible.

Around 10 or 11 Marina came to me in the room that I was in and told me with her pretty drunk face that Natasha wanted to do a threesome, and this was my first and last opportunity. I told her she was drunk and that she would regret it (come to think of it I did not say I would regret it) but she replied with an argument that only because it was Natasha, her friend, she would be okay with it, because she trusted her. At first I said no, but the more she explained that it would not affect our relationship or hers and Natasha's and she said she had never done this (see my first story about trying anything once, but not necessarily twice) I said okay. She said I could not fuck Natasha unless she said it was OK. I promised that I would control myself and was told to wait for the girls in the bedroom.

I sat in the bedroom thinking how Marina had told me many times it was her fantasy to see me be with another woman but that she would "cut off my balls" if she ever actually saw me do it, so I was not going to be the leader in this situation. After about 10 minutes both girls came into the bedroom dressed only in their bras and panties. I confess that although I was attempting to look directly at Marina, that Natasha really turned me on although I did not want to show it.

First they did a dance for me to some music. Natasha was by far the most aggressive and she began to kiss me. Straight out of the movie Wild Things I asked the girls if they would mind kissing each other. They did. Or I should say Natasha kissed Marina. The image of Natasha's black hair and Marina's blond hair mixed while they kissed is burned in my brain. If I am in a nursing home at age 90 and get a hard on while I sleep that will be the reason. The girls undressed each other first (at my request) and then me with a raging hard on again Natasha took the lead as I sat on the edge of the bed and she pulled off my pants and began to lick my cock like a lollipop while she looked into my eyes. Then Marina took over with her deep throating that she does so well, as I patiently taught her, and then Natasha (after saying what I interpreted to be "wow" in Russian) took over with a different style. Then both. It was straight out of a porn movie except, in this case, the women were better looking, and it was real.

I told them that I was going to come extremely fast with this activity. Marina said, "Go ahead, what do you want us to do?" This was my free pass so I was not bashful. I knew if I was I would regret it later. I told them I wanted one of them to kiss me while the other sucked my dick and then alternate. This was an amazing experience. Natasha would kiss me and whisper in my ear how she had been wanting me to fuck her for a long time and she could not wait to feel me inside her then Marina would kiss me and tell me that "I know you wanna fuck her!" to which I would reply "no I don't. (Lying, of course)" I told them both to get down in front of me. I said when I got close I would tell them and I wanted them to (you have to say what you want, it's not like in the porn movies where they read your mind) stick out their tongues. To get over the edge I took Natasha by the head and face fucked for no more than a minute or two while I looked at Marina in the eyes. I was pretty rough but she seemed to take it while I rammed her head back and forth. I announced "I'm gonna come" pulled out of her mouth and proceeded to pour over like a fire hose over both of their tongues (Natasha's first) back and forth, then told them to kiss each other, which they did obligingly before getting the rest of the come taken care of between the two of them then putting their attentions back into licking and sucking my cock some more. It was freakin' awesome experience.

As we went for round two I deduced that this was not uncharted territory for the Natasha. She took command of the situation by looking at me and telling me "let's kiss her." We kissed Marina over her body. Natasha asked me what was the best way to get her to come. I told her I could do it with my tongue or she comes really quickly with a vibrator. She said get out the vibrator, and when I reach under the bed to retrieve it became a came back she was there with her face buried in Marina's crotch and Marina started to moan. This almost made be jealous, what if she could do it better than me? We took the vibrator and stuck it in her pussy while we alternated kissing her on the mouth and her breasts. She came very quickly. Natasha said, "Let me see that thing" and she stuck it in her pussy and went through the same routine, this time giving her an orgasm. She came while I was kissing her and she grabbed onto me. It wasn't intercourse, but it was intimate. Thank God Marina was drunk.

As we all sat on the bed, calming down, I mentioned that we couldn't do this all night; we had a party to go to. Natasha spoke to Marina's in Russian; I could tell Natasha was asking if I could fuck her and that Marina was not consenting (not exactly like in the movies). I could see where this was headed as the words went back and forth in Russian. Nyeeeet. Nyeeeet. blah blah blah Suka, etc. And, I know that, no one can argue more senselessly than a drunk Russian. I mentioned that we really needed to go on over to the party. You would think that no one had heard more sobering words as Natasha looked in my eyes. I was disappointed more than her I can tell you but I didn't show it. Then we got dressed and headed on over where I danced with Natasha a few times while Marina burned up inside. Of course I wanted to fuck her but I think in the end I have better sex many, many times, with Marina bitching at me that she knew I wanted to fuck her friend and telling me to fuck her like I would have fucked her friend, and me happily obliging (and me telling her that I would never cheat on her). Because of the dancing and Marina's jealousy Marina took me in a bathroom and proceeded to "make me" fuck her which I did from behind as she held onto the sink basin as she fingered her clit she came in record time. I never told her that she was not who I was thinking of when I came. I wouldn't dare.

The three of us never spoke about this one incident again, though Marina mentioned it on many an occasion to me. Natasha subsequently had a baby and at least she knew her boundaries (a lot better than American women). She never once called me at work or spoke with me unless I was in Marina's presence and I never did anything to risk my relationship or their friendship; and I attributed the entire situation to the vodka and the weird mood the girls got into. Here's to a little too much vodka and the New Years "mood." The next New Year's was rather boring in comparison. Natasha came over again but there was no mention of the year before, and the girls didn't drink. I would have loved to make it a tradition but I suppose someone else (probably Marina) had other ideas.