Russian Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, my beautiful Russian lover, suck my cock. Take me deep in your hot mouth. Let me fuck that gorgeous face. Taste my cock. You love it, don't you?" She gurgled her assent. "This is what you've needed, isn't it? A long cock deep in your mouth, to taste my cum, for now, and later to feel me buried deep in your young, hot pussy, isn't it?"

By this time, I had worked Yvonne into a frenzy, and it was no longer necessary for me to manipulate her head, it was swirling and swiveling furiously on my cock. What she lacked in technical expertise, she more than compensated for in youthful unbridled enthusiasm. If cocksucking was an Olympic event (and it should be!), even the nit-picky Russian judge would have to give her a ten for artistic expression.

She looked up at me with a wild rage and lust in her eye as she implored me with her eyes and hands and tongue and lips and mouth to cum, to cum, to cum all over her.

So I did.

I pulled out of her lips with a loud 'pop' that echoed in the darkness, and positioned her face right in front of my twitching member, holding it steady with one hand, gripping the back of her skull with the other. Her mouth opened expectantly like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

Even though I had just fucked Susy the attorney about twelve hours hence, the sex with the older woman was nothing like this experience with my young Russian cocksucking vixen. The seed exploded from my slit and shot into Yvonne's mouth with fervor, blasting six heavy loads, and then slowly trickling down her chin and neck.

Yvonne made a show of slurping my semen in and out of her mouth, virtually gargling with cum, before swallowing the sticky juice with an exaggerated 'gulp'. She smiled up at me, licking her lips, proud of herself, as well she should be. Hell, I was proud for her.

I picked her up by her arms as she wiped the remains of dribble from her face. "Let's go back inside. I want to reciprocate."

She scrunched her nose. "Reciprocate? What does that mean again?"

I took her by the hand, and raised her face to mine. We kissed, softly at first, and then hungrily, eagerly, passionately. I could taste myself on her tongue. The thought of my cum in this gorgeous twenty-one-year-old's mouth kept my dick at full salute.

"You're about to find out what 'reciprocate' means, Yvonne. But loosely translated, it means you're going to cum. A lot.

She giggled and lowered her dress, trying unsuccessfully to smooth the wrinkles. "Mmmmm, I like this word 'reciprocate'. Yes, let's go."

Once inside, Yvonne made a trip to the restroom to wash up, although I thought she looked even more alluring with a splattering of cum in her hair. But I wasn't going to quibble. I stripped and waited for her on the king bed in the master bedroom, stroking my half-erect cock to prepare for the next session of our fledgling sexual curriculum.

For some reason, I wasn't quite ready for the sight when she exited the washroom. There before me, stark naked, was the most stunning sample of the female anatomy I had ever seen. Given the fact that I had just brought her to a squirting orgasm that would have made a geyser envious, it hadn't dawned on me yet that I still hadn't seen her body.

And what a truly sensational body it was. Yvonne shook her head so that the blonde curls cascaded down her back instead of covering her magnificent breasts, which seemed to actually jut upward. Her erect nipples protruded from her bright pink areolas at least a half-inch. Her tummy, though tight, was not entirely flat but a bit rounded and softly feminine, which somehow made her hips appear even more sexy, like a portrait of an angelic Greek Goddess.

Or, when Yvonne smiled, the comparison finally hit me. Scarlett Johansson. That's it. With her wide mouth, full lips, and illuminating smile, all contrasted by her long, thin nose, Yvonne was a ringer for the voluptuous actress. Only with a Russian accent, almost as a bonus.

As my eyes continued their descent down her magnificent torso to where her long legs met, perfectly framing the apex of the inverted "V" of her shaved mound, I didn't realize that her own blazing eyes were locked onto my twitching cock, which had involuntarily achieved its full length, motivated by the delicacy before me.

"That....," Yvonne said almost inaudibly, cocking her head towards the object of her desire which she had just had in her mouth no more than ten minutes ago, "....is huge." Her accented words, combined with her lustful stare, caused my dick to reach the approximate thickness of granite. The fact that I had this twenty-one-year-old beauty mesmerized by my cock was enough to embolden me. I decided to see how much she truly desired to be controlled, and how obedient she would be. My guess was very.

"You are quite amazing yourself, Yvonne," I said earnestly, now stroking my dick with one hand and cupping my balls with the other as she groaned in appreciation. "Touch yourself. Run your hands all over your gorgeous body." Yvonne started to caress her hips and tummy with one hand while she rubbed her neck with the other, her eyes never leaving my cock, fixed on it like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Your breasts. Play with them. Touch your tits," I commanded, now orchestrating her movements, like a conductor with a one-woman symphony. Yvonne did as instructed, taking both of her heavy globes in each hand and rubbing and kneading the soft flesh that I would soon savor.

"Pull on your nipples. Pinch them. Tug them." Pre-cum leaked liberally from my slit now and she tweaked each nub between her thumb and index finger, evoking the now thimble-sized nipples to stretch and distend like taffy from her skin. Her eyes narrowed into slits, yet they never left my cock. She began to rock back and forth slowly, and emitted low guttural groans.

I had to ease the urgency with which I was rubbing myself, lest I would evoke my own release and thus nullify the task at hand. I slowed my self-indulgence to a leisurely pace that would keep me rock hard but not defeat the grander purpose. But as I took my hand off of my own gear shift, I ratcheted up the speed on Yvonne.

"Put them in your mouth, my beauty. Suck on your big, beautiful tits. Taste them. Lick your nipples. Let me watch you."

On cue, Yvonne took each firm orb in one hand and lifted them as one to her mouth. Her tongue snaked out between her lips. I noticed the faint tan lines that barely covered the ridges of her nipples and wondered how tiny the bikini must have been to barely cover Yvonne's young globes. My eyes lowered for just a moment to observe a similar minuscule patch that ended just above her pussy.

A man can only absorb so many tactile diversions, however, and Yvonne succeeded in bringing my focus back to the main attraction. "Like this?' she asked, mouth full of 36D prime, while extending her tongue to lick around her left nipple, her golden locks brushing against the curve of her tit.

I now slathered the precum over my throbbing dick. "Yes, just like that. Now the other one," I said calmly, my voice trying to serve as a hypnotic trance to further entice my Russian puppet on a string. She mimicked the action on her massive right tit. Lather, rinse, repeat. "Now turn around."

While still massaging herself, Yvonne pirouetted in a one-eighty and began to dance and sway almost imperceptibly. Her full buttocks were separated in glorious symmetry by the long, deep cleft of her ass slit. She had a small tattoo of a rose on the top of her left cheek, which I intended on exploring in detail in my own private tribute to horticulture.

My cock and I admired the view for several long, peaceful seconds in silence while she wiggled her buttocks, causing them to ripple. It was an impressive performance by any measure, and I slapped my cock against my thigh in applause. "Now bend over. And hold onto your ankles, sweet one. I want to see within you."

Though seemingly not fully understanding what I meant, as signified by the quizzical glance she gave me over her shoulder, Yvonne nonetheless complied willingly. She tossed her head back which allowed her hair to fall down onto her chest, bent at the waist, and placed both hands on her lower calves. She spread her legs and looked at me between them, her hair brushing against the carpet. Her swollen, glistening labia were covered with a glossy white coating of vaginal foam, and her little pink rosebud asshole winked at me just above.

Without waiting for direction, she improvised and reached two fingers of her left hand to separate the walls of her sopping pussy, gushing like a downspout after a storm. I liked this idea, so I added to the script. "Now spread your ass cheeks, Yvonne, my beauty. I want to see inside of all of you, inside of that beautiful little asshole of yours."

She took her hands and pulled on each buttock and stretched them as far as anatomically possible, in a plausible x-rated imitation of Elastic Girl in the animated movie 'The Incredibles'. It was a view that no lakeside chalet could ever emulate. Her wet pussy convulsed as her asshole opened and closed with each excited breath she took.

"Come closer to the bed," I demanded politely, as I maneuvered myself down to the edge of the mattress, so that my face was lined up behind her. She scooted back a few steps, letting loose of her grip on her elastic ass, but now oozing her index finger into her slit while her middle finger ran small traces around the rim of her anus.

I rolled onto my back and reached over my head to grip her by the thighs and pull her on top of my face. She was still facing away from me, riding my mouth cowgirl-style, as my tongue immediately lapped at her fleshy cunt like a kitten with a bowl of milk. The direction was such that her asshole was directly over my nose, and I inhaled deeply, the musky aroma of her sex emanating from all of the pores in her pussy and asshole. I raised my hand and began to pull her butt down more tightly onto my face, so that I was essentially smothered in her cunt.

My visual vantage point was such that I could see the tattooed rose on her trembling ass, and I massaged her ass cheek as my tongue began its fervent assault on her pussy and anus. I had to maintain a firm grip on her inner thighs so that her bucking and writhing would not snap my craning neck. I decided that, as erotic as this position was, it was not rewarding enough to spend the duration of my life as a quadriplegic, although the stories in the post-op room would have been legendary. ("He broke his neck HOW????") So, in an aerobic move that would have made Jane Fonda proud, I pushed Yvonne up off of my juice-covered face, and placed her so that her back was on my stomach, and I leaned up on my elbows and continued to eat her voraciously, never missing a beat.

Even Yvonne seemed impressed by this athletic move that I didn't know I possessed (Mr. Incredible?), motivated only by the delectable young woman whose pussy was now virtually attached to my tongue. She looked up at me wild-eyed, wide-eyed, and pinched her nipples, muttering what surely sounded like a barrage of Russian obscenities.

Mainly to see how she would react, I slithered my tongue into the gaping pink hole of her anus. My curiosity was quickly sated when she let out a wail and a stream of hot, clear liquid shot from her slit like a gusher and hit me square between the eyes. The tangy liquid actually burned my eyes, rendering me momentarily sightless, when I felt another spurt erupt and splatter onto my forehead. I caught on down and lifted her ass in the air while wrapping my lips firmly on her clit, and her groan was marked by a third shot of ejaculate, this one spouting straight up into the air and landing ultimately on the top of my head.

I was caught in a blinding pussy gully-washed, and had no windshield wipers. I had to stop, the equivalent of pulling the car over onto the shoulder, to wipe my brow, When I could see again, Yvonne was thrashing wildly on the mattress, her cunt gaping and streaming small pools of cum that had puddled on her tummy. The mattress was now essentially a wading pool. There certainly wasn't going to be any drought in Lake George for the foreseeable future, nor were we going to have to worry about a lack of lubrication for the next sequence of our session.

Releasing my grip on her hips, I helped her to sit up. "Go clean yourself up." I smiled, pointing again to the bathroom. "I need to do the same. I might need a poncho if this keeps up." Yvonne picked herself up and wobbled unsteadily down the hall to the bathroom, mumbling, "What is this.....'poncho'...you speak of?" I pondered if the Russian-English dictionary had a translation for poncho as I toweled myself off.

When she returned to the den, Yvonne saw that I was standing next to a large canvas chair next to the couch, raging hard-on in hand. I held my hand out to her and she placed her soft hand in mine as I helped her up onto the cushion of the chair.

Yvonne looked down at the chair and could see that it was turned away from the sofa. Holding her hand, I turned her body and moved her to stand in front of the chair. I placed her hand on one post of the wooden frame and she placed her other hand on the other post. Holding the two posts as if they were two cocks, Yvonne wrapped her fingers firmly around them. I nodded to her and she sat down on the canvas chair. Leaning forward, I kissed her naked breast and Yvonne leaned her body forward.

I sucked her tender nipple between my lips and biting down gently, flicked my tongue over the tip of her hardening nub. She gasped. I continued to tease her chest as my hands came down to rest on her satiny thighs. Yvonne slid her legs apart to make it easier for me to reach her still oozing pussy. I slipped my hands down under her thighs and pulled her forward. She got the idea and slid her ass to the very edge of the canvas seat. I glanced down at her open thighs and saw that she was in position.

I helped her to adjust herself in the chair as her long body draped over it. Her ass hung just off the edge of the chair on one side and she was virtually heaving in anticipation. Her creamy, white breasts were raised as her neck and head arched over the back of the chair and hung down, her beautiful blonde hair dangling down almost to the carpet.

"You're going to have to tell me what you want now, Yvonne." Her eyes were again riveted onto my cock, her need was obvious.

"I need you inside of me," she whimpered almost bashfully.

Sliding my hands down her open thighs, I ran my hands over her knees and down to her slender ankles. Grasping her legs, I lifted her feet high into the air and then pulled her legs apart. Looking down at her beautiful gash, I eased her legs back over her body and then down over the arms of the wooden chair frame. I hooked her knees behind the two wooden posts that had once held the back of the chair and the Russian youngster's thighs were raised and held open for my pleasure.

"You can do better than that," I hissed, teasing her with my cocktip, just nudging the opening of her labia. "If you're going to be my slut, you'll have to talk like a slut, Yvonne." I stepped back between her thighs and pulling the chair closer to me, I kicked a small stool out from the side of the sofa. As I stepped up onto the stool my cock pointed straight at the entrance to her tight love hole. I tapped her mons with my cockhead and Yvonne's body rippled with desire. I could see her open thighs begin to shake as I teased her moist pussy lips with the tip of my shaft.

Her upper lip curled, causing quite the contrast between the angelic innocent face of an exchange student and a woman whose cock-deprived desperately craved to be ravaged. Any reticence that she might have harbored in using dirty talk was apparently being quickly vanquished.

"Give me that big fucking cock," she growled huskily. The tone surprised me, yet further aroused me. There was no duplicity or subservience in her next succinct sentence.

"FUCK me!", she yelled, emphasizing the verb in perfect English. No language barrier here.

Taking hold of the arms of the chair, I immediately began to ram hard into her open pussy, young, tight, like an oven. Yvonne's body bounced and shook from the force of my penetrations as she continued to scream piercingly with sexual fulfillment. Untold pleasures rippled through her naked body and she told me later that she felt herself more simultaneously exposed and filled than she'd ever been in her life.

The sensation of having her legs held open by the frame of the chair added a new dimension to her sexual ecstasy as I felt her body respond to the forcefulness of our fucking. I withdrew my cock to let her release another burst of squirting cum, this time firing her moisture into the small patch of pubic hairs just above my cock. I dipped the tip in the pond and parried onward with my thrusting implement.

Taking hold of Yvonne's ankles, I raised her hips high in the air. Her legs were long and sleek and as I traced my view back to her shining pussy, I licked my lips. I eased her legs back down so that they could wrap around me for leverage, and then reaching for her hands, helped her lift her body back up to a sitting position.

Once upright, Yvonne wrapped her arms around my head and practically smothered me to her breasts as I pumped my cock vigorously into her steamy vagina, now stretched as never before. I felt her legs come around my body and lock around my waist. I looked up at her and she lowered her face to mine and kissed me passionately. She sucked my tongue between her lips as her fingernails raked my back.

I surrendered to her passion for several minutes as she was all over me. What an ego-boosting experience, having a gorgeous twenty-one-year-old in this state of unbridled and unabashed bliss. When I placed my hands back down on her thighs, Yvonne reluctantly stopped but she knew I had something else in mind for her and she was eager for anything.

Lifting my face from her open mouth, I teased her chest for a moment and then pulled my cock from between Yvonne's hungry pussy lips. She reached out to hold me as I stepped away but finally just let her body collapse once again over the chair. The arch in her body was truly spectacular and she looked fantastic.

It was not going to take me long to cum at this rate and I still had one more hole I wanted to fill.

I lowered my face to her open thighs and began to tease her intimate flesh with my tongue. Cum just oozed out of her holes and I licked her sweetness as my tongue caressed her clit once again, causing small trembles each time tongue tip met clit hood.

Taking her hand, I helped her off the chair and onto the stool. I turned her body around so she faced the chair and then I pressed her body forward. Yvonne intuitively understood and she pulled her body up onto the canvas chair seat. Her legs pressed against the soft material as her tits came just over the other edge of the canvas. She draped her arms over the chair and they hung down on either side of her head. I reached down to her ankles once again and pulled her legs apart and lifted her feet. In her upside down view, Yvonne could see her thighs spread open and my cock pointing straight at her face though too far away to do anything about.

The 'en fuego' youngster moaned as she felt my hands squeeze her firm asscheeks and then I lowered my tongue to her tight asshole. She had expected me to ravage her asshole once again and this time seemed even to look forward to it a little bit. Her body went rigid as my tongue touched her tight sphincter and she gasped as another mini-orgasm ripped through her beautiful, nubile body.

I spread her asscheeks wide apart and forced my tongue into her tightness. Yvonne's body began to thrash about as I licked and probed her beautiful bright pink asshole. As I tongued her ass, my fingers dipped between her swollen labia and teased her pussy. Her body began to shake and buck as she was overwhelmed by the double assault on her femininity. I eased my fingers from her twat and began to probe and open her asshole with the lubrication provided by her spigot of a love hole.