Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 12

Story Info
Plot thickens.
2.9k words
8.9k
2
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True Bliss Electric Power Plant, Bliss Idaho

And now the latest on the True Bliss Power Plant attack. We go live to Gabrielle Potts.

"Thank you, Jim. I'm standing in front of what used to be the True Bliss Electric Power Plant. Early this morning the power plant was the latest attack in a long series of attacks. Similarly, an attack at Rapid Power Electric this morning also took place. After repeated questioning regarding the attacks, neither the FBI nor the newly organized CATU have responded.

The local police are baffled as to how this attack occurred. Road blocks are set up outside city limits, yet somehow the terrorists were still able to strike. Like all the other attacks happening in the northwest, there aren't any survivors and this is yet another city left in the cold.

Here's CATU arriving now."

Agent Wiltkins! Would you care to comment?

Strandon puts his razor down and grabs a towel. "What the fuck?" he says to himself.

He runs into the living room to watch the news report. As he passes the phone, it rings. Stopping in his tracks and feeling a sense of dread, he picks up the receiver.

"Yeah?"

Insolent human, you are on the verge of failure.

"I have done what you asked."

Then way does Commander Jiang Chi have members of CATU riding on his heels?

"We just underestimated them, that's all."

No. You have underestimated them. I don't not tolerate failure either.

"I haven't failed you. I anticipated something like this happening, so I recruited someone inside of CATU. He notified me of the problem and I relayed it to Chi."

Find a solution to fix this problem. Your life is unimportant if I deem it so. Do not fail me again.

The line goes dead. Strandon sinks down, leaning against the couch. The broadcast is far from his concerns now. He has to think, to come up with something new.

A distraction. Yes, I know the perfect target.

——

Maykov took Spencer to a safe house used by Interpol. After she dressed his wounds and bandaged his ribs, she set off to get them some breakfast. When she got back, Spencer was dressing ready to get back on task.

"Where do you think you're headed off to?" she asks as she walks through the door.

"I have a job to do," he replies, wincing as he put his shirt on.

"You're not going anywhere at the moment. Besides it's too hot out there right now, the KGB has agents throughout the city looking for you, not to mention the army looking for you." She guides him to the bedroom. "You need to lie down and get some rest. Give your body some time to heal."

Maykov holds him close, her perfume alluring. Spencer tries to shake the thoughts of her from his head. He feels like his heart had been ripped from his chest when Sam went over that cliff. Now to have thoughts of Maykov, he feels he is betraying Sam.

Maykov helps him to the bed and sits down next to him. "Now to get some food in you," she says as she begins to stand.

Spencer's hand shoots out and grabs her arm. "Was there any news about the bus attack?"

Maykov's face shows concern and sympathy for Spencer. She sits back down beside him. "There was nothing left, no survivors. I'm sorry, Spencer."

Spencer sits there letting what he already knew to sink in. Before he can begin thinking of anything else, Maykov is holding and comforting him. He looks into her eyes, which are more alluring than the perfume she wore. He reaches in and they kiss. As he realizes what he was doing, he pulls away. "Maykov, I—"

"Jennifer."

"What?"

"Call me Jennifer."

"Jennifer, I don't think I can do this."

"Then don't think."

Their hands roam over one another's bodies caressing and feeling. Spencer's hands play with and admire Jennifer's large shapely breasts as she reaches down and gets a handful of his cock, squeezing it and pumping it playfully. Spencer's fingertips feel Jennifer's large nipples and roll and knead them between them. She squeals with delight when he squeezes on them. Her hands go up sliding along his muscular abdomen and then his strong chest.

They start kissing one another in different places. Ears, cheeks, forehead, chin. Their kisses move to the neck and then lower. Spencer moves down her body slowly tasting each bit of flesh she has to offer. His lips are soon on a breast. He drags his lips all over her globe until finally arriving at her areole and nipple. Taking it in his mouth, he puts suction on it, letting it swell a little. His teeth close together around her nipple and he bites it lightly. She loves it. When he is done with that one, he moves to the other and does the same.

"More! I need more!" she moans at him.

Spencer moves further down, pausing at her navel to lick it. Then he is at her mound. He inhales her musky excitement. With a lusty grin Spencer lovingly brings his mouth to the lips between her legs. First he lightly kisses them, her soaking wetness coating him. Eagerly he goes further taking his tongue as far inside her as he can put it. He moves it back and forth, up and down, side to side, and in circles. Sweet sexual moans are escaping Jennifer's mouth, her body grinding against his face, which is now covered in her cum. Spencer begins to lick her clit like a small ice cream cone. He nibbles on her clit while working one, then two fingers inside her pussy giving her double stimulation. Her moans are louder now and her body glistens lightly with sweat. He works her faster and more urgently, but he never loses the tenderness in his passion. The next thing he knows she is reaching the edge.

Jennifer screams with passionate release. A flood of hot sugary cum splashes him in the face. He savors her nectar as he drinks it like wine. He gets on his knees and lifts her legs over his shoulders then enters her. He takes himself all the way to the hilt and lingers there for a few seconds. His cock twitches inside her.

Spencer gets into a good steady rhythm and keeps it up for several minutes never stopping. Lusty grunts escape his lips as he rams into her again and again. She is expressing her ecstasy with dirty words, guttural groans and breathy sighs. Her pussy muscles hug and squeeze his cock with pleasure. Jennifer's full breasts bounce and jiggle with every thrust.

Her body writhes around wildly as sweet dirty words pour from her pretty mouth. Her eyes are like a wild animal. The point of no return draws near. Both brace themselves for their powerful orgasms. Then it happens. They reach it together without even trying. Electrifying pleasure rocks through each of their bodies and both gush cum, his filling her completely and hers spraying all over his cock and waist. After their loud moans and dirty words they fall into one another's arms and caress and kiss each other for ages. They lay there together all hot and sticky, resting.

Jennifer suddenly gets up and heads for the kitchen. Her ass bounces lightly as she steps.

"Where are you going?" Spencer asks her.

"Be patient. I have more in store for you." She winks at him and then enters the kitchen. A few moments later she returns carrying some items in her hands. She has a can of whipped cream, some chocolate syrup and some grapes.

"You planned this didn't you?" he asks her smiling.

"Well, let's just say that we won't be getting much sleep today and we're about to have some really interesting dessert."

They make love to each other. They use food on one another's bodies, licking it off with their tongues. They fuck at least twice in several different positions. And after that they take a nice bubble bath together, playing with the bubbles and each other's bodies. They hold each other close and kiss. All the pains of the world slowly melted away.

——

Get a perimeter set up! Get those reporters back!" Doug shouts to his men as he steps out of the semi.

"Agent Wiltkins!" shouts Gabrielle Potts. "Would you care to comment?"

"Whitmire!" Doug shouts again.

"Yes sir!" Whitmire replies running toward him.

"Can you escort Miss," he pauses looking toward the reporter. "Gabrielle Potts," she offers. "Miss Potts, out of the area."

"Come with me ma'am?" Whitmire says, grabbing hold of her arm and to guide her out to the perimeter.

Doug pulls out his phone from his pocket and dials a number. It rings two times before an answer comes from the other side.

"Cornelius, go ahead."

"Roger, I need an answer about a second team," Doug says.

"I've been on the phone all night, but so far it's a no go. There aren't enough resources available here and none of the other agencies are cooperating."

"What about Frank?"

"He's not answering at his office or his personal phone. I can't get through to the FBI either."

"Damn it," Doug says. The other agencies would like nothing more than to see CATU fail, but Frank McMillan, Director of the FBI, was one they could always count on. "Have you called Georgia?"

"She said he got a call from headquarters about one this morning. She hasn't seen or heard from him since. Hang on a sec."

——

Roger's secretary walks into his office and hands him a note. "The caller said he was Director McMillan. He said for you to meet him at that address and that it was important."

"Did he leave a number or anything else?" Roger asks.

"No, sir. He said that little bit than hung up."

"Thank you, Judy," he says grabbing his coat. "I'll have Judy continue working on getting you help. I've got to check this out."

"Right boss."

"Just track those sons of bitches down," Roger says hanging up.

——

Doug replaces the phone in his pocket. He stands surveying the area for a moment before an idea appears.

"Miss Potts!" he yells. "How about that comment?"

He might as well use the media to their advantage and cause some trouble for the terrorists.

——

What's the situation?" McKinsey asks. He has once again called his cabinet together for a meeting.

"We have the media calling these attacks, terrorist attacks," Andy Petroff says.

The President looks up from the report in front of him. "Well that is what they are," he says with a hint of sarcasm.

"But sir, that's not what we want the people to think. Next, we'll have rioters at our front door," Henry Rylings replies.

"If we leave the people out of this again or better yet, lie to them, what do you think will happen then?" He stands up and begins pacing around the conference table. "These are terrorist attacks, we can't deny that. The real problem we face is linking these attacks to what's happening over in South Africa."

"We hold a press conference. We have no knowledge at this time linking the incidents together," offers Marsha Golding.

"We already know that is what has to be happening," says Petroff.

"Regardless of what we know or suspect, the people are going to want answers," McKinsey interjects.

"Then what do we do? If we tell them there is a link and we're wrong." Golding lets the comment hang before continuing. "And if we deny there is one, then we are faced with either having lied to the public or we have very bad intelligence."

"If it's bad intelligence, then CATU will be the first to be blamed, followed by you, Mr. President," Rylings states.

"I've thought about all these options myself," McKinsey says as he returns to his seat. He remains standing, looking toward the ceiling before turning back to the others. "Have the agencies remained silent about what is going on?"

"I gave the order last night and so far they are keeping a tight lid on things," Golding replies.

"Good. Then that is what we shall do," the President says.

Silence falls over the cabinet members, each at a loss. Finally after a moment Rylings speaks up.

"I don't understand sir. How is keeping quiet about all this going to help matters any?"

"Simple. Marsha, you will hold a press conference, I've already had it announced it will happen this evening at seven." McKinsey sits down in his chair and he sits with the confidence that his plan will be successful. "We'll give them an update on our efforts for aid on the power situation and that more national guard will be called in to help. In regards to the attacks, we are on the trails of these terrorists."

"What about the South African conflict?" Golding asks.

"Assure the public we are not declaring a war or anything. We are occupying the area in the interest of the citizens. Any action regarding our involvement beyond that is pending a decision from NATO."

"Very well sir."

"And Marsha?"

"Yes sir?"

"Make sure you call the attackers terrorists. Let's not mislead the public anymore than we have to."

——

Glad you could make it General," Chernoff says as General Wei enters the new base in Madagascar. "The Russian army sectioned off a hundred and fifty square miles of the island. Until the plans Winter had were fulfilled, they only needed this small area.

The base is located in Androka using existing buildings for barracks, munitions and anything they required to have a fully operational base. The airport and harbor provided the protection they needed in case of an impending attack from foreign powers.

"It is no problem Prime Minister. I should be thanking you for approaching us with this generous offer."

"Of course," Chernoff says, waving to the General. "Please have a seat, care for a drink?"

"No thank you. Can we begin? With the American fleet appearing, we should be concerned with their expected attack."

"No need to worry General."

Chernoff walks to the bar and pours himself a vodka tonic. General Wei is briefly confused. When the Prime Minster offers no reason for his statement, he begins to understand Chernoff had things under control.

"What do mean?" he asks, wanting to feel assured.

"Let's just say NATO will not condone a war to erupt. For several reasons." Chernoff returns to his desk before continuing. "Our collation is too powerful of a force to start a war over and no one cares about what happens to Africa."

"Then what is the purpose of me coming here?" Wei asks, unsure of Chernoff's intentions.

"Merely a formality. I have been informed of China's intent to control more than just South Africa."

Wei formed a puzzled look on his face. "I have no such knowledge of this."

"That may be true or it may not. I will assure you though, if your country decides to make such a move, Russia will not be a part of it."

Standing up in shock, Wei says, "What of this coalition?"

"It remains as long as you follow this plan. I promised South Africa and you have it." Chernoff leaves his desk and walks to the window. "Such warm weather, which will soon all change."

"I assure you, I do not know of any intentions of my country," Wei says, trying to sound convincing.

Spinning around Chernoff's face shows a flash of anger. "It is not I that need assurance General. If your country makes a move to deviate from the plan, I will hold you personally responsible." He walks over to stand in front of Wei. "I suggest you do some convincing to your leaders. Like I said before NATO will not condone a response to our actions, but the moment we invade any more countries, they will."

"Perhaps if you allowed me more of your intentions, it would help soothe my countries concerns," Wei offers.

"At this moment they are of no concern. The only concern is for you to continue with securing the country." He turns away from Wei and walks back to sit at his desk. "I suggest you take care of the issue at hand. When things move forward, then we'll see about informing you about the next phase."

Chernoff waves a hand in dismissal. Wei bows and walks out of the office. When the doors to the office close, Wei turns to his assistant. "Prepare a transport to Beijing, we leave immediately. Inform Major Cheng he is in command until I return."

Back in his office, Chernoff sits, slowly drinking his vodka. His thoughts are on future plans when a voice comes from behind him.

It seems China has a few ambitions beyond us.

Chernoff doesn't turn around, he sensed Detaran before he spoke. "Yes, it does seem that way. However, I do not believe China is acting on its own accord."

I sensed the general had conflictions between us and his own country.

"That's a problem we have to mend before it goes too far. He fears his government which causes the confliction. He doesn't believe in what China plans and knows that our plan is the right course to follow." He drains the glass and sets it down. "He will head back and tell his subordinates that the best course is to hold out until we accomplish our goals."

By then it will be too late.

"And if they still have plans of their own by then, we will not need their forces and they will be eliminated. With the Black Dragon's men protecting our assets, we will not have any worries."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 00 Nerd is sexually assaulted and dominated by two cheerleaders.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Last Boy Scout Ch. 01 He can't resist helping anyone in need.in Group Sex
A Promise Kept Ch. 01 From an injured past comes a beautiful future.in Romance
Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Fate of Terra Ch. 01 Introduces Michael and sets the stage. (no-sex chapter)in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories